We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:35 pm

It wasn't a nice place to be around. The Master winced as he pulled up, already sensing the dread of this place. Marnal looked out the window with a small confused frown. Why were they here?

"Come on Marnal, lets head in and find Koschei," slipping out the car, the Master went ahead and left the Doctor behind to take Marnals hand and guide him inside. In the mean time, the Master just wanted to get in thre and see Kosch.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

The Doctor sighed softly as he got out and lifted Marnal to head inside. He signed them in before offering the Master a small smile. "Room 115." he murmured, heading in the direction of the proper door. At least the kid wasn't locked in.

The room was...Decent. It wasn't too small, but it was very grey and sparsely decorated. Koschei glanced up from where he sat in the middle of his bed, absently drawing. It didn't help that he was still sick. "Go away."
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:50 pm

"Hey Kosch," the Master offered with a small smile, moving into the room so he could look at what he was drawing. He didn't know how he was meant to talk to the boy... it was odd. "We're not going, we're here to visit."

"Hi Koschei! We're going to a carnival!" Marnal declared, breaking the ice officially in his own awful manner. Grinning brightly, he didn't seem to gauge the situation. "Its better than a zoo!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Koschei looked up slowly from what was slowly becoming a rather gruesome picture. "I would say what 'm thinkin', but I don't wanna be drugged." he hissed coldly. And that was as much as he was saying to his brother and the Doctor.

Looking to the Master, he snarled, shifting away with a growl. "I don't want a visit. You put me here!" he snapped sharply. Yeah. He was definitely going to turn around and hold that grudge.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm

"You went too far," the Master said evenly, not willing to back down. Marnal watched his brother with a confused expression before shuffling back so he could duck behind the Doctor. He didn't want to get hurt when Koschei lashed out... which he would, he always did to Marnal and it really hurt!

"Now, come on Koschei, you can be sensible and talk to us or you can be awkward but either way, I'm not going," the Master was stubborn, he would not leave till he got to talk to the boy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:12 pm

"You will Epsilon comes at five an' stays through dinner." Koschei said simply. Yeah. He would definitely pick his friend over his family at this point. And it wasn't as though he'd hur the kid. The Master should be happy about that at least.

Sighing, the Doctor lifted Marnal and hesitated. "I'm goingto take Marnal to look about." he murmured, closing the door gently. It was amazing just how much the absence of the Doctor allowed for Koschei to relax.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 pm

"As your parent I can over-ride that and thus you'll have to leave Epilson. As parent, I'm total authority. I'm the master and you're in my care," the Master declared because he wasn't being bossed around by a freaking 7 year old!

Once the Doctor was gone, the Master started to pace with an annoyed look on his face. "You know what, Koschei? You have no right to be this mad. What you did was wrong. And the way to react to the bad things you do is twice as wrong. I thought you at least respected me enough to humour me but clearly not. So if anyones annoyed, its me. Got it?!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:28 pm

"I didn't hurt him. An' you're my dad for now. Eight weeks an' that's gonna change." Koschei said slowly, looking to the other properly. The Master we going to do that? Then he would respond in kind. But he wasn't playing nice anymore.

"'M not in your care. Epsilon is part of my treatment." Koschei explained, practically spitting that word. But it was true. They were trying to get him associated with social settings. It wasn't easy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:38 pm

"Koschei, you're 7. You must understand legal process. For example, you're my son and I have right over you right now. Another problem is that you're too young to be emancipated and despite what this place says, I can easily use the law to get you back. See, I know you think you have things sorted but you haven't won and you never will," the Master told Koschei bluntly because no one could out do the Master. Despite what this place said, they couldn't legally take Koschei without a fight that the master knew he could easily win... but, well-- there was one problem.

"I could fight for you and win but why should I? You don't love me. I'm an idiot for thinking you did. You're so busy ranting about how hard done by you are. We've never abused you, you're just a brat! A spoilt brat. I dropped my life to be with you and so did the Doctor and if you're not grateful then I'm just done. I know when I'm fighting a losing battle," he tried hard, he did his best and if Koschei wasn't happy? Fuck the arrogant little brat. "But Epsilon won't be there every second of every day to read to you, to take you on trains, to take you on holiday, get you clothes and take care of you when you're hurt and sick."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 pm

"I don't like Doctor. An' I don't like Marnal. Didn't say I didn't love you. I do. But I don't wanna go back." Koschei said softly. It was hard to explain. He was happy and whatnot. But...Those two honestly pushed him to a point of snapping.

"'M fine without Marnal. But he pushes! An' he doesn't listen when I tell him to go!" Koschei asserted. He didn't have a chance. Because when he felt like he was losing it, Marnal refused to back off when he said something.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:50 pm

"And here is the only advise I can give you. Get over it and deal with it. People piss me off often, the Doctor used to do it to me all the time! You have to move on," the Master pressed, he couldn't sulk over the Doctor and dislike his brother forever and doing it would just get him isolated from his family.

"You're me Koschei, you can chose two paths. You can let go or you can stay bitter. Marnal is annoying? Tell him calmly to leave the room and if he doesn't, we'll punish him. Its not hard! You don't need a devious trick to manipulate everyone."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:59 pm

"Doesn't matter. 'M not leaving." Koschei murmured softly, ducking his head. He'd left once before already. And then he'd been sent back. What was the point in going home if he was just going to find himself institutionalized again.

With an aggravated noise, he ripped at the picture he'd been working on, throwing his markers at the wall. "Be happy! You put me back!" Koschei snapped, falling back against his pillow. And now his lungs hurt.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:08 pm

The Master headed over to Koschei and sat on the edge of his bed, putting his hand on the boys knee in a comforting gesture. "I want you to be better, Koschei. You weren't ever this bad but we ignored it and it all got worse... I just want you to be better. You're dangerous, I can't trust you with Marnal or the Doctor."

And that wasn't right. He didn't want to distrust the kid but he did. "I want you home, Koschei. I really do. I would love for you to come home so we can go on the train, read and do what we please... but I'm not getting rid of the Doctor and marnal and you won't accept them... so were stuck."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 pm

"There is no point. 'M not coming home. 'M staying here an' 'm gonna get older an' 'm gonna die alone 'cause you replaced me." Koschei mumbled, rolling over to lay on his stomach instead. It was a little easier to breathe that way.

It wasn't fair. He didn't believe that the Master wanted him home. Not after being sent away yet again. "I didn't hurt him. I didn't kill him. I did nothing wrong." Koschei growled softly with a small shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:33 pm

"Koschei, I love you more than anything. And if you love me, you will trust me and by trusting me, you have to sort this stuff out. Its not damage, its messing in his mind. Its distressing and it upsets people," the Master tried to explain. It was hard to get this through to the boy so instead, he leaned over ans tried to rub the boys back so he would find breathing easier.

"I don't want you alone... I want to have my son but I want to trust him. Koschei, I just wish that you could respect me enough to at least be honest. You blatantly lied to me," and that was what irked him the most.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Koschei froze up and tensed. What? "You sent me back 'cause I lied?" he asked slowly. That wasn't right. Or fair. What parent did that to their child? Apparently the Master did. "I liked it better when you hated Doctor." he hissed.

"Go away. 'M tired." Koschei snipped. He didn't want to continue with this. He wanted o be left along. He preferred to be left on his own. He really didn't want to have this discussion. And he was somewhat better. He hadn't completely snapped yet.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:56 pm

"No. And no again. I sent you away because you went into your brother head and manipulated him to turn on your father then lied to me about it. Never mind that you could of gotten something wrong and given him brain damage," the Master Sigh and gently grasped Koschei's shoulder, rolling him over so they could look eye to eye.

"You made a big mistake, you don't mess in heads, do you understand me? I warned you more than once, I told you what could happen. You had fair warning and you knew what you were doing... stop playing victim," the Master demanded, he wasn't dumb enough to fall to any of this, who would be?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Except that Koschei didn't know. He was told not to do it to the Doctor. He wasn't told why. "'M sleepy. An' it hurts to breathe. Go away." he murmured, turning over again. This wasn't something he wanted to put up with at the moment.

Particularly because it still stung. The Master was only going to make it worse. Not only that..."I need my medicine at four. I don't like it." he admitted softly, gently rubbing his arm. He'd have a bruise for some time still.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:56 pm

"I'm not going away, I'll just sit here and wait," the Master offered with a small shrug of his shoulder, stroking Kosch's hair in an affection gesture before getting to his feet. He didn't care if he was making it worse, coddling koschei would get him no where. He needed to stop playing victim and acknowledge things.

"... What if, when you come out for the weekend, me and you have alon time? Away from Marnal and the Doctor. I mean, you love me so ... why not? We get on and Koschei, honestly, I miss you," the Master confessed because he was bored without the boy. "I want you to come home but when you're better for your own sake."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Koschei sighed softly as he sat up, snapping his mouth closed again when a nurse walked in with a bottle of pills and a syringe. "Excuse me, but it's four and I just need to administer this real quick." she murmured.

And she was quick about it. She sat the proper dosage of the pills upon the nightstand before grabbing Koschei's arm and sharply injecting the child. A thing that Koschei really hated, rubbing his arm softly as he glowered at her retreat. Because those things hurt.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:18 pm

"I always hated shots," the Master remarked as he sat on the edge of his bed. "You know, you're complaining about this place? Please, when I was a boy, I complain about the drums and no one ever helped me. I wish someone had put me in a place like this."

He might not of gone mad. People might of believed him or at least helped him. "I want to help you because you need it and one day you might thank me. For now, you can hate me if you feel better doing it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:27 pm

"They hurt an' I have nightmares still. They restrain me an' sedate me an' I hate it." he murmured softly with a small shake of his arm. This was a mild day. The day before had been really bad.

But that was beside the point. "'M fine. I don't hate you. I just...'M not coming home again." Koschei murmured firmly. And it was saying something when he would rather stay there than deal with his brother.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:34 pm

"Perhaps you'll change your mind. Marnal is awkward I know, but he grows on you. Give him a chance," the Master offered as he exhaled as rubbed at his eyes. He loved Koschei but if he couldn't deal... it was his own fault.

"We're never getting rid of Marnal. He's a boy, a person in his own right. I'm sorry but he's never going," the Mastertold him before shrugging his shoulders. "He'll be better when he's older."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shrugged. He didn't think that he could handle it. Because he knew better. He knew that he would be sent back if he went home. He shook his head a bit, giving the Master a rather pathetic look. Yup. Drugs kicked in.

Because everything took on a foggy hint, leaving him feeling uncomfortably airy and disoriented. It wasn't the most pleasant. "It isn't worth it. I don't wanna go home and be sent away again." he mumbled, rubbing at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"Koschei, we won't just kick you out here. We only did it to help you. If this doesn't work... you're not coming back again. That's it. I mean, I hate you being here!" The Master argued because he really did. Shuffling closer, he pulled the first part of the wood train out of his pocket and passed it to the boy.

"Just keep this and when you get sad, just think of me. I said I'd always protect you and if it honestly gets too much.. I'll break you out. But please, just give this a try?" the Master tried because he didn't want to just give the kid an out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next