We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:59 pm

"I love you too so lets just lie down and not do anything. Nothing at all," the Master insisted as he tugged the Doctor down as well, lying with the man awkward on the bed. He wasn't comfortable but it was just easier to go for appeasement.

The Doctor was off the deep end and now he had to wait for it to ease up, it usually did. This is exactly why he didn't trust the Doctor! "See, things are nice and normal and safe... so lets just relax."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:07 pm

The Doctor stretched a bit before he pointedly settled against the other with a soft hum of contentment. "Yeah. Just relax." he murmured, absently toying with the other's hair. This was pleasant. And oddly soothing for his rather hectic mind.

"Marnal will be up soon and wanting to eat. Do you have any particular desire or no?" the Doctor asked softly, shifting closer as he wrapped an arm around the Master's waist with a grin. This was definitely nice. For him, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:12 pm

"I think I can handle dinner for Marnal and you, I was just going to make sandwiches. Besides, we should probably get the kid up or he'll never sleep. I'll go do it in a sec," as long as he did everything, it should be safe. Right?

He didn't trust the Doctor but he was trying very hard to not make it all very obvious. "I was thinking of having dinner then just laying back and not doing anything to taxing... maybe we can just like in bed?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:18 pm

The Doctor stretched again and shifted about restlessly, taking a moment to nip the Master's neck sharply. Though he kissed the spot in an apologetic manner immediately afterward. Well. He didn't mean anything by it. He was just...Energetic.

"You don't need to. I can do it. And why? I'm not very tired. Are you?" the Doctor asked softly with a small frown, sitting up slightly to hover over the other. He didn't know how to go about that then.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 pm

"Ow! Fuck!" the Master hissed, moving his hand up to cover the spot anyway. Fantastic, this was just what he needed Heaving a sigh, he untangled himself from the Doctor and swiftly got to his feet.

"I'll handle Marnal, I'm just-- I'm not in the mood to do much else, feel lazy is all. But trust me, just stay there and I'll bring you a sandwich," the Master reasoned evenly before opening the door and shooting the Doctor a disapproving look/
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 pm

The Doctor at least still had the presence of mind to look properly contrite over his actions. He hadn't meant to hurt the other. The other's look wasn't all too pleasing either. Sitting up, he sighed softly as the door was shut, leaving him alone in the room. And he wasn't exactly wanted from the look of things.

Great. Now he was feeling more than just a little upset. The Doctor pointedly settled into the bed, determined to ignore the Master for this one. So he'd bit the other a little. Not as bad as what the Master had done to him recently. Didn't matter if the other didn't remember that. Still hurt.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:35 pm

The Master woke Marnal, gave him a sandwich and left him in his bedroom with the TV on so he could watch cartoons. He told the boy to not leave his room unless the Master called him and left the boy to amuse himself.

Heading back into the bedroom, he sighed and offered the Doctor an apologetic look. "Sorry, I over-reacted. Look, I'm sorry, I'm on edge is all. I'm having a rough day and now I'm worried about Koschei. You understand don't you?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:48 pm

"No I bloody well don't." he snapped sharply, shooting the other a hurt look. "I didn't do anything. Why would I hurt either of our kids? It's insulting you would even think that. Just...Go away. It's not exactly hard to see you don't wan to be here." he grumbled.

The Doctor pointedly burrowed down into the covers once more in a good and proper sulk. The Master wasn't being fair. That simple. It's not as though the Doctor had done anything horrid. So he'd altered the color of things a bit. Big deal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 pm

"Doctor, you're acting like a toddler," the Master pointed out as he sat on the edge of the bed and rolled his eyes at the insanity that was the Doctor right now. "I worry about the kids, especially when you're acting like a loon!"

And he was... he really really was. And the Master actually worried that he could potentially hurt Marnal. "Look at it objectively? When you get loony, you do bad things. Remember? You were loony when you locked Koschei in that closet because he was making too much noise and you tend to take over the universe when you're all powered up."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm fine. It hurts you'd think that about me. I'd never hurt them. I'd never harm them. I put Marnal to bed and I changed the color of acouple of rooms. That isn't loony. That's being creative." the Do for grumbled bitterly.

It wasn't fair. He did nothing to deserve such a reaction. The Master was just over reacting. Again. The Doctor didn't deserve it. "Just leave me alone. I'm tired. He mumbled pointedly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:04 pm

"Look, fine, I over-reacted. Big deal? You know you're a worrying person to be around? Look, when you come back to normal, come find me. I'm going to go sit with Marnal," the Master dismissed because he couldn't deal with this.

Rolling his eyes, he headed out the room and went straight to his sons, sitting on the floor with the boy and watching him play as he watched the TV in peace. He couldn't help but worry... the Doctor could be worrying when he wanted too.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:24 pm

No. He didn't know he was worrying. At all. Sighing, he waited about ten minutes before he was sure he could hide it well enough, moving to lean in Marnal's doorway. He wanted to be close to the Master. The Master didn't want to be close to him. Fine. He'd work it out.

"Hey, kiddo, having fun?" he asked lightly, offering a small smile. What do you say you and I go play a game or something?" the Doctor offered. He could distract himself with his son. He wasn't going to harm the lad.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Marnal looked up and beamed at his dad because yes, he definitely wanted to play. Leaping to his feet, he nodded and hurried to the Doctor and offered a hand. "Sure! What do you want to play? Can we play outside?"

The Master raised an eyebrow before offering the Doctor a smile in good humour because he wasn't mad or anything, yes he worried and he'd probably follow them to keep an eye on the boy... but he bore no ill-will to the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Shooting the Master a rather wary look, the Doctor took his son's hand and nodded. "Sure. I'll push you on the swings until I gets dark." he murmured, leading the kid alon. It wasn't as though he would be out long. Ten, maybe fifteen minutes. But it was some time.

He wasn't going to hurt his son. The Doctor was positive of that. Why would he want to harm Marnal? "And when it gets dark, we can watch something together and then it's time for bed. We'll have all day tomorrow to play too." he added lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:52 pm

The Master left them too it because he could just watch from the window upstairs until the Doctor was out of sight, then he'd head down. But Marnal saw no danger, no worry, he just finally had someone to play with. It wasn't that he was lonely or anything, he just never got to play with his dad these days.

Running outside, Marnal didn't bother with a coat despite it being rather chilly and rushed right to the swings, hauling himself up and pathetically kicking his legs to try and get the swing to move. "Daaaaad! Can't swing!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm

The Doctor gently started to push the boy. "So. How about you and I take a little trip? Just you and I for the weekend. That's all." he offered with a grin. "But you can't tell the Master. It's just a secret between you and I." he assured firmly.

And that was that. Because he doubted the Master would be to willing to let him go away for a couple of days with their son. Particularly because the Doctor wasn't completely stable at the moment. But he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:17 pm

"Yes! Can we? I won't say nothin' to the Master, promise," Marnal rambled as he kicked his legs playfully. He was thrilled, Koschei always got to take trips with the Master but Marnal never got to take trips.

"When can we go? When the Master goes off to play with cars?" he didn't quite get that it was a job, he just through the Master was playing like Koschei played with those model cars of his.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 pm

"Yes. But only if you don't tell the Master.'' the Doctor said softly, continuing to push the lad on the swings. "We'll be fine. We can go and stay somewhere fun." he assured brightly. And that would be that. The Doctor didn't need to worry about the Master trying to stop them.

But he was going to leave and he was going to have fun with it. That simple. Was it a bit rash? Yes. But the Doctor was beyond caring. When it started to get dark, he brought the swing to a gentle stop and lifted up Marnal. "Come on. We need to head back in."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm

"What time can we go? Master goes to work after cereal time? If I get ready then can we go!" the boy declared excitedly, seeing no problem with ducking out like this. Despite not alerting the Master, who he didn't even think might worry.

As they headed upstairs, Marnal smiled somewhat because he was as excited as a child at Christmas. "Tomorrows gonna be cool," he whispered, more aware now that the Master might over-hear their brilliant plans.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:37 pm

"Yes. After cereal and the Master leaves, I'll take you and we'll go. But for now? You need to get rested up so that we can go." the Doctor murmured softly, ducking into Marnal's room to get the kid situated in bed for the night. He didn't even consider what the Master might actually do if he found out.

When Marnal was settled in, the Doctor returned to his own bedroom, getting changed for bed and settling in. He was fine. What did it matter if he was getting ready to essentially abduct their son and take off without any sort of notice?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Marnal settled contently in his bed for once and fell asleep rather swiftly. The Master was already in bed himself but considering that the Doctor had only taken the boy out to the swing, he had relaxed. Yes, he was wary but the Doctor was not too bad. Besides, the master would be at work tomorrow but he'd come home on break to check on Marnal and it would be all right.

Falling asleep rather contently, the Master didn't worry too much. And when he got up the next day, it was rather a relief not to be greeted with Marnal sleeping at the bottom of the bed. Nudging the Doctor gently, he got to his feet. "Hey, I'm going to get ready for work. You want to get marnal up?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm

The Doctor stirred a bit and blinked owlishly Huh? Oh, right. "I'll go and get him up." he assured, getting up and heading to do just that. He got the lad settled with some cereal and cartoons before sneaking back upstairs to get ready to go. It wasn't as though he was planning on going too far.

A day or two out of town wouldn't be bad. He slipped back down when it was closer to the time for the Master to leave and kissed the man softly. "So. Have a nice day at work. Try not to worry too much." the Doctor said softly, sitting upon the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:53 pm

"I won't worry, I promise. I'll see you when I get back," Offering a smile, the Master took his car and went off to meet Verica, get his case for next week and go all the way down town to fix a car. He was determined to get back in time for lunch and check on them.

It was rather wet outside so Marnal had to wear a coat and some wellys or he might risk spending the next few days no water proof. Marnal climbed onto the sofa and tugged at his dads sleeve. "Daaad, do I need clothes for tomorrow? Can I bring my dinosaur?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm

"I already packed you a bag." the Doctor informed lightly, picking up the kid as he headed up the stairs to fetch their things. "And you can have your dinosaur." he added softly. He was nice enough to leave a note for the Master explaining that they were going on a small trip and that he had his cell.

He didn't need to completely ruin things. With that, the Doctor headed down to get them packed up into the car so that they could go. "We're going to a water park. I'll even teach you how to swim and everything." the Doctor assure.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Marnal had no idea what on Earth swimming or a water park was but he wanted to play and he wanted to go somewhere with the Doctor. Grabbing his dinosaur off the sofa, he grabbed the Doctor hand and headed out after him. Once he was settled in the car, he held his dinosaur and looked out the window as they took off.

"Do water parks take a long time to get too?" Marnal asked with an innocent cock of his head because he'd never seen one nearby and he didn't know what they were going to do at a water park for two days but hey, he was very excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next