We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:42 pm

"For the record, I'm sorry about all of this but they say what comes around, goes around. Lesson learned so we can move on," he knew his son was unbalanced so he wouldn't drag the lectures out, he'd let him off on that one.

"If you want breakfast, let me know. I'll be downstairs so come see whenever," the Master offered leaving the boy to it. He'd get tired eventually, especially when the Master started cooking. It was hard to resist food when it was being cooked.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

He got it. He was at fault. He didn't need to hear it again. Epsilon covered the Master's job relatively well, actually. Koschei just wanted to go back to sleep. A task that was relatively easy for him.

And could he be faulted for it? He didn't have a friend and he was stuck without school to distract him. There wasn't any reason for him to get up and out of bed at the moment. He'd eat at lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 pm

He left the boy be till, of course, it was getting around to noon and he had to get the boy up. Heading into Koschei's room, he did a move that pretty much did his head in everytime he slept at his parents house. He yanked the curtains wide open and let the bright sunlight in.

"Right, get your arse out of bed, kiddo. You've had pretty much all the morning, dinner time so come on," the Master ordered as he headed out the room to make dinner. Perhaps he should of woke him up sooner.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Koschei whined sharply and shook his head. He hated that. He sat up and glared. Seriously? How was it fair? "I don't wanna. I don't need to be up." he sulked, rubbing at his eyes. This wasn't something he would be too agreeable over.

Sighing, Koschei shot the Master a glare before he actually got up. Fine. He'd eat, but he wasn't about to get dressed. Again. No reason to. He'd stay in his pajamas all day long.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 pm

"Koschei, you can't sulk all day, you know?" the Master pointed out as he heated up some soup and idly stirred it every now and again when he wasn't fiddling with the sandwiches. "I'm sorry things have gone badly but you have to buck up."

Admittedly it could of gone a lot worse. They were looking just to get a suspension really, even if it meant he was stuck home with the kid. "Don't get all mopey all day, you have to keep focused."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shrugged, ducking his head. It wasn't so much the suspension thing getting at him. "If I got expelled, could Epsilon go back to school?" he asked softly after a moment or two had passed by.

Maybe then Epsilon wouldn't be so mad. He could easily go back to the other school. "It's okay. He likes it better than me." he assured. Epsilon had a future. Koschei...Not so much. Not to the same extent at least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

"I don't know how it works but maybe? I mean, he could do. But he could find a better option and besides, Epsilon is a nice kid. He won't stay mad forever," or so the Master hoped of both Epsilon and Verica but she did not sound happy on her message.

"We'll sort things between you two but it won't be the end so don't worry," the Master promised as he poured the soup into a bowl and slide it along by Koschei before snagging a sandwich and taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "I can try." he assured firmly. And that was that. He didn't want Epsilon to suffer. It wasn't what he'd wanted in the start of all of this. It wasn't right. Nor fair.

Not to mention he was suffering for it as well. "I don't want him to be kicked out." Koschei mumbled as he took to picking at his food. It was definitely a stressful situation for the lad. Not to mention tiring.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm

"Well we just won't let him be kicked out then. We'll d whatever we can. We've already sorted the whole responsibility thing, all I have to do is go fight his case like I'm sure Smith did," the Master promised, he couldn't fix this entirely but he could damn well try.

Sure he punished the boy but that didn't mean he didn't love him or that he wouldn't fight any cause to make his son happy, even a cause that involved some kid he occasionally talked to when his boss asked. But hey, where else would Koschei get a friend like that?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Koschei sighed softly and nodded. Alright. "I can do that. I...'M done." he said softly, pushing aside his bowl and shrugging. What? He'd been hungry. Shifting, he regarded the Master and sighed. Well then.

"Do we go now? Or should I do my art project?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. It was a valid inquiry. Koschei needed to know one way or another so that he knew to get dressed or not.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:50 pm

"Nah, we'll take the day and regroup, I think our morale is dangerous low today," the Master remarked before ruffling Koschei's hair and getting to his feet, setting the dirty dishes to the side. He'd do them eventually.

"If you need me for anything, I'm here. And for the record, I'm proud of you for thinking of someone else," the Master remarked because he was proud of the annoying little brat. This was definitely progress.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Koschei just shrugged. Because really? "I always think of Epsilon. He's my friend." he responded simply. And he did. Always had, in fact. That was just the way that he was when his friend was involved.

Well. Former friend. "'Kay. 'M gonna do my art work." he said simply, heading to his room to do just that. He figured he might as well. Even if he didn't think he'd be going there any longer.

(Bus soon, just to let you know.)
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm

"I'm going to walk the dog around in the garden, I'll be back in time to make some supper or something," the Master called up before he ushered sigma outside and ran the dog around, playing fetch and the like.

When he got back inside, he microwaved some pasta bake thing and instead of forcing the boy to break focus, he just dropped it off in his room and went to lie down in boredom. He really did wish he had some company, to be blunt.

(Okay then!)
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Koschei did eventually eat, delivering his dish to the kitchen before turning in. He did, however, wake up early. A thing against the Master as he immediately shook the man, already dress and bathed with a piece of toast hanging from his mouth that Sigma was attempting to snatch away.

"Gotta go! I wanna fix it." he declared, the words horribly muffled by the bread. What? He wanted to fix it. The Master said that they could. So Koschei saw no problem.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:14 pm

"It's 7am, Koschei. Why are you torturing me?" the Master complained in a rather melodramatic fashion, putting a pillow over his head. But it was too late, Sigma was on the bed, barking excitedly at the Master and trying to lick his face under the pillow.

Groaning, the Master set upright and gave Sigma a stroke before getting out of bed. "Fine, fine, give me 20 minutes and I'll be ready," the Master offered... he couldn't of stayed selfish for a little while longer? At least he got to lie in.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Koschei nodded before heading back downstairs to wait, Sigma trailing along after. Couldn't blame the dog. He wanted something to eat and Koschei was rather slowly munching away. No point in watching the Master finish.

"Ready? Good. We gotta go!" Koschei said firmly as the Master came downstairs. In his mind, fixing this would be easy. Even if he had to get expelled in place of Epsilon. And, to him, fixing it would mean having his friend back. No way Epsilon could stay mad then.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 pm

The Master headed into the kitchen and grabbed some treats for Sigma, tossing them to the dog before ushering himself and the boy outside. First stop? Well, he had to go to the school and try to explain everything.

Hopefully they could solve this. "Do you even know what you're doing, Kosch? Or do you just want me to handle it?" the Master asked... it would of been nice if he could of, you know, use his manipulative powers for good.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 pm

"'M gonna do it. I can do it." he murmured firmly. Because really? It was his responsibility. Period. He should do it. Not to mention he could cry on cue if needed. Which it very well could be. Koschei was leaving that option open.

Except that he'd just lost his friend due to his manipulating people. So perhaps it was better to just play it straigh. He was at fault, Epsilon was a victim in this, and he'd be willing to take the consequences for his friend. Simple.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 am

The Master pulled up outside the school and tentatively headed inside with a small frown. There was the nervous energy that worried Koschei could just make things worse but he had to back his son and stay by his side.

"Just don't insult anyone and if they turn on you... well, you can cry on cue right?" What? They might actually need that move or things could get away from them and they'd end up in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:43 am

Koschei looked to his father and shook his head firmly. "No. 'M being good. An' responsible." he chided softly. Wasn't that what the Master had been wanting this entire time? For the kid to actually behave himself?

"Stay. I can do it." Koschei murmured as he slipped into the office. It really wasn't a pleasant experience for him. And if he did tear up a bit naturally? Well, so be it. He stepped out of the principal's office with a small pout and shrugged. At least Epsilon got to come back. Him? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:54 am

The Master didn't like waiting outside but he did anyway. Putting his hand on the boys head, he guided the boy outside with a small sigh. He felt rather bad for the boy because from the look on his face, it didn't go well.

"What happened then?" the Master asked, knowing this wouldn't be pretty. If he got himself kicked out then the Master had just lost a lot of money he really couldn't afford to lose... but the boy did the right thing and he couldn't fault him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:05 am

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "'M sorry. Epsilon can go back." he offered. "Can we tell him now? Please?" he asked hopefully as he got settled in the car. He might be able to get his friend to like him then.

Because this wasn't fair. But it was better than before and now Verica wasn't suffering either. Then again, he didn't fully understand debt and money just yet. He just knew that this needed to be better.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 am

"Why not? We may as well," the Master started up the car and whipped off, determined to get this all done and dusted. Things were not going well and he needed to sort it fast. Either that or he'd start to worry.

"So how bad was it? Longer suspension or are we kicked out? If so then I may need to take another job," Maybe two and perhaps a way to make some spare change on the side. Auto-repair on weekends maybe?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 pm

"'M not allowed back." he murmured softly, ducking his head. "'M sorry. I want Epsilon to go there." he admitted softly. He'd screwed up. He understood that this wasn't good. He'd made a mess of things. Didn't make it pleasant for him.

"I didn't mean to. I just...They wouldn't let him back an' it wasn't fair." Koschei said quickly. He wasn't complaining. He wasn't manipulating. He was doing exactly as he'd been told.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 pm

"Koschei, you did the right thing, even if its a little bit awkward for us. So I'm removing the grounded thing," the Master remarked because he didn't have any reason to punish the boy, he'd pretty much righted his wrongs. It was progress.

He was actually happy... even if it was a kick to the teeth. Parking outside Verica's house, he got out the car and walked Koschei to the front door. That was all he planned to do. "Go ahead and tell Epsilon the good news."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next