We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:42 pm

"Oh what a fun time I have ahead of me tonight," the Master remarked as he watched Koschei storm off like a spoilt brat. "I'll see you tonight then. Bye Marnal, have a good one."

The Master was soon out the car and hurrying after Koschei, snagging the boy by the back of his shirt so he could rush off any more. "Koschei, if you don't stop being rude, you're in some serious trouble."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Koschei shot the other a look at that one. "No. 'M not being rude. I don't like him. I don't wanna be around him." he asserted. Was that so hard to understand? Probably from the look of it. No matter. He would handle it.

"'M being good an' removing myself from trouble." Koschei said simply. There. See the Master fault him for trying to keep himself out of trouble. It wasn't likely as it was honestly valid.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm

"When someone gives you a lift home, you say 'thank you' and you don't storm off like a toddler having a sulk," the Master warned as he pushed the door open and let Koschei in, tossing his own bag on the sofa.

"I know you don't like him but I do ... deal with it and act civil," the Master asserted as he went to the fridge and pulled out the leftovers from last night. He'd microwave them up and have plenty of time to get ready.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:04 pm

"Why do you like him? It doesn't make sense." Koschei stated as he sat down. All hell was going to be breaking loose come that evening. No way to get around it. He didn't like that his father was around the Doctor.

He'd never been good at sharing. Shaking his head and regarding the man, he gave a soft sigh. "I don't want him around." Koschei said softly. No getting around that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:10 pm

"And I want him around. I like him and I'm afraid, I'm not getting rid of him," the Master dismissed as he microwaved up the left over pizza and brought it out when it was warm enough passing it along.

"Look, Koschei, I'm going to dinner with the Doctor tonight. It's something I want to do and you're going to have to accept this," the Master explained as rationally and calmly as he could.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 pm

"Yes you are an' you're not going." Koschei dismissed. He'd be sure of it. Even if he'd promised not to do anything stupid again. Unless...He smirked as he regarded the Master a bit. This could work out.

"I want an aquarium. With pretty fish and seahorses. He has money. Price to date you without me." Koschei stated. Yes. He was essentially saying he'd play nice, but the Doctor had to pay a price for it first.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

"Or, here's the logical solution to this problem. As your father I insist you stay here, behave for the baysitter and learn to accept it or I'll ground you and you'll never have fish. Oh and the Doctor might end your tutor fees and then you'll be back at that rubbish school. Neither of us want that," the Master shot back, he was not playing this game to lose.

Koschei liked to try and play him but they didn't owe Koschei anything for enjoying themselves. "Koschei, don't push me on this one. I don't want to fight. Just do this for me because you love me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:45 pm

"'M saying no 'cause I live you. You aren't gonna go. Not without a consequence." Koschei said bitterly, finishing his pizza and standing. "Go. But I tried." he mumbled, heading up to his bedroom to sulk.

He wasn't going to let the Master make it through the full dinner. He would be causing problems by that point in time. No way to get around that. Because Koschei wasn't a nice person.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 pm

The Master sighed slightly and rolled his eyes at him. "Koschei! Don't be childish!" the Master yelled before he cleaned the kitchen. He wasn't going to take any of this seriously.

Oh great, he knew his son would hold him too that but it was worth a shot. He was going to have to warn the Doctor about this because it could really go array but he refused to be held hostage by his son.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Koschei wasn't making it easy. He stayed holed up in his room waiting, even when he heard the sitter arrive. He was going to make things as difficult as he possibly could. The Master was goig to deal with it.

The Doctor arrived promptly on time, dressed in dark jeans and a button down shirt. He just knocked and waited with a bit of a smirk. Because this was going to be fun. Of that much he was sure.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 pm

The Master sighed and slipped the ÂŁ20 to the sitter for her troubles. They both knew it would be an awkward night so he wished her the best and got the door. And there he was.

Smiling, the Master hastily left the room and slammed the door shut before sighing slightly. "Koschei flipped out over this so I may get pulled away, sorry. But you look nice," the Master offered, he just had jeans and a blue shirt, he hadn't had much time to dress up.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:39 pm

"You won't be. Cruel as it is, letting him pull you away immediately would just prove he can get away with it. If it isn't life or death, I'd leave the kid." he said simply, leading the Master to where the bike was parked.

Straddling the object, he shot a grin to the other. "Swing a leg on over and hold onto my waist. Otherwise it won't be pleasant for you." the Doctor insteucted with a light grin.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:06 pm

The Master nodded and eyed up the bike before awkwardly hopping on and getting attached to the Doctor. This was definitely awkward and the Master gripped tighter than he was proud of.

"No protection for this? You better not crash!" the Master yelled as he closed his eyes and waited to take off. He just prayed that Koschei behave himself or he was going to lose it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:27 pm

The Doctor adjusted the other's grip a bit. "Not so tight or I will crash. Just relax. You're worse than every other person I took on this." he said with a smirk. That usually happened on the second or third date.

Starting it up, the Doctor took off, driving smoothly and carefully lest he freak the Master out. He'd chosen a location a good twenty minutes out, just on the outskirts of town. Also meant he was close to the dirt off road throughout the plains. So dinner wasn't the only idea he had. He came to a careful stop at their destination, waiting for the Master to dismount either he could get them their table.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm

"Oh don't be a prat, I'm just careful!" the Master complained as he held on loosely till they got there, just hoping it didn't screw up and they died or something. Koschei would never let him live it down.

The Master hauled himself off the bike and tried to ingore how weird his legs felt as he adjusted the collar of his shirt. His pride meant more to him than his weird feeling. "That was-- erm, interesting?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm

"Well, I was considering taking you on a short ride through the plains, but that probably isn't the best of ideas." he murmured softly, taking the Master's hand. He gave his name to the hostess and they were shown to a table in a back corner away from the main dinner crowd.

"Order whatever you'd like. Anything with fire is fun. Pretty." the Doctor offered lightly with a small grin. It was definitely a positive to the night, even if he was altering their plans for the second half.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:59 pm

It wasn't that he didn't like it, it was just a wee bit weird to be on a motorcycle. It wasn't the kind of thing that he would of deemed normal because of his use of cars. He liked four wheels and shelter.

Sitting down beside the Doctor, he grinned slightly and nodded his head. "Then order me anything that has fire or is fire related," the Master challenged, willing to give this a full try.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm

The Doctor smirked at that. He ordered a specialty tea and a rather showing steak dish for the both of them with a flambé dessert. It was decent enough. It was definitely nice to be able to sit back and watch the food be made before they were left to it.

"So. Do you want to try a right through the plains after? Or would you rather I simply take you home?" the Doctor asked softly. It was a vailir inquiry. He didn't really consider any other options for what do do after they finished at the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:25 pm

The Master didn't like this whole insane silly motorcycle thing but he was petty and the longer he stayed out, the more of a point he'd make Koschei wait longer if he did.

"I'm game, I like a bit of adventure," the Master offered, smiling playfully as he finished up what was on his plate and downed the wine he'd ordered. Not enough to get drunk, just to compliment what he was eating.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:29 pm

"Hey. It's ten minutes. Just out to where this lake is that I like to go to. You can just lay out and watch the stars. Thought that you'd be interested in that." the Doctor murmured. There he went ruining the surprise again.

But no matter. The Doctor just focused on eating his own meal, not all too worried. He'd just take the Master via car from now on. It was that simple. Main problem tonight was a car couldn't get to where he was headed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 pm

"Not a big surprised, really," the Master offered with a small amused look because how easy was it for him to get what was going from the Doctor. He always blew the answer an the Master found that kind of sweet.

"Well, I would rather love to. Whenever you're ready," the Master offered as he set his fork and knife to the side and dropped his head in his hands. "Don't fancy going home, if I'm honest."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:55 pm

The Doctor smiled and left the money on the table as he stood, nodding. "Come on." he said softly, leading the way. He waited until the Master was settled before he took off, heading through the plains.

It wasn't that far. He just drove about ten minutes out before coming to a stop before a pale gold lake with a small grin. "Welcome to one of the most unvisited places in the area." the Doctor announced softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:00 pm

"Huh, aren't you a regular explorer," the Master mocked playfully as he wandered along after the Doctor, looking along at the lake and the stars above the,. He had to hand it to the Doctor, it was lovely.

"So... next date? I assume we'll have another. Got any ideas or would you like me to plan the next one," he assumed it would happen again solely because... well, why wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"Next date...Well, technically I'm taking you out of town. I invited you as my personal guest. And we might be able to do something while we're away." the ado for mumbled. So maybe that hadn't been such an innocent invite along with.

"You can decide what to do, if you'd like. I'm an equal opportunity boyfriend. I don't Ned to take control all of the time." the Doctor assured. In other words? The Master could knock himself out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:44 pm

"See now the get away, I would call that a business thing," the Master teased playfully, nudging the Doctors arm. "However, I get to plan our date there, our first one there anyway."

He imagined they'd have more than one. Maybe two or three little ones. But he had to be sure to watch Koschei and probably keep an eye on Marnal. "Maybe we could take our kids swimming. I assume the hotel would have a pool?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next