We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 pm

"You're sweet. Really. And I want to make this work. I'm hoping to work on it. Really. I do like you. So far at least. And Marnal likes you. You don't know how nice it is to not have to worry." the Doctor admitted softly.

And it might explain some about how he first reacted to Marnal being about the Master. He was just worried that something would happen. And it wasn't like he could be blamed for it.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:49 pm

As they headed back to the train station, the Master checked his watch. He had about two hours till Koschei finished with his tutor. "We''ll be fine, John. don't worry your pretty little head over it."

As they headed into the station, the Master doubled checked the tickets before handing the Doctor his. "So, tell me, when does Marnal finish nursery? Cause ... well, I forgot my car cause I was taking the train, forgot I had to actually pick up Kosch so can you offer me a lift at all? Don't fancy walking."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm

"I'm going to need to pick him up as soon as we get back, but that's fine. I'm going to need to let him know my plans hanged. Again. He'll probably be happy to see you." the Doctor murmured as they boarded the train.

He hummed softly as he sat down, allowing the Master to choose where. "So. What's your story then? You know most of mine." the Doctor stated lightly. And really? It was only fair.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 pm

The Master shrugged as they headed into the train and the Master took the first compartment with no one around. Not much to tell. Had a fling, we didn't work out. She told me she had a son, disappeared and I was left with him."

Which was fairly true, he settled back and shrugged somewhat. "So I raised him alone, which was awkward, and then we just sort of worked together to be happy. I've never been attached to anyone, I suppose. Just me and Kosch."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm

The Doctor frowned softly at that one. He couldn't understand how somebody could do that. "I'm sorry to hear that. Really." he murmured softly. And he was. Because he didn't think that was right in any way, shape, or form.

"It's a good thing that it all worked out, but I can't ever imagine something like that happening. It's always just been Marnal and I. My wife passed away and left me to raise him. She left me her money and the like, obviously, but...Well, it's always a little hard." the Doctor admitted. And that was all that remained of his story.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 pm

"Sorry about your wife," the Master offered but he wasn't sure he really understood that kind of loss, he couldn't remember ever being in love. "I just sort of ended up with Kosch, if I'm honest."

There was no tragic backstory, the Master had his son and he ended up loving him after months of trying to get rid of him. He tried dating but his temper and flippant moods always got in the way. "I-- I wasn't a very nice man in my younger years, I didn't exactly make good impression which is why I never married. I have a few issues, I probably should of warned you about it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 pm

"I think that I can guarantee that I've had worse. You'd be surprised how desperate I can be. I...I am mentally and emotionally incapable of being alone. I married young. And it seems like nobody has been able to be good enough. Either they're idiots or they're just...Cruel." the Doctor said slowly.

The fact that he'd been living with somebody and what they'd been like. And he'd known what he'd been like. He had just been an idiot in thinking that Marnal wouldn't suffer as well. "I think that I can make this work." the Doctor said softly, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 pm

"Well, I've always been beyond find being alone. Weird, huh? I just never wanted to be with people. I had a lot of reasons not to be around people, I wasn't well through my youth. When I was young, I as diagnosed with-- well, they say its like tinnitus but I don't happen to agree," the Master asserted, shrugging his shoulders somewhat, he just didn't buy it.

He knew it wasn't, it wasn't a noise in his ear, it was in his head, right in the back. But whenever he tried to discuss it, they gave him the look like they would lock him up. "I hear noises, is all. I'm not dangerous, if I was I wouldn't have my son but just a fair warning, it makes my temper a bit... unpredictable. I manage it well," the Master offered, he hadn't gone beyond snapping for a good few years now.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:49 pm

"Still been with worse. The only thing you can do that's unforgivable is screwing with my son. I don't care about myself and that's my biggest problem. Hell. Half the time I forget to eat myself." he murmured softly with a shake of his head.

The Doctor had the personality that was forgetful and didn't care. That was all. "There's nothing that you could do." he assured firmly. And that was a little sad.

{Night.}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 am

"Gotta tell mate, you're not selling yourself," the Master joked but there was a hint of truth behind that. The Master was the sort of man who liked someone who challenged him. As amusing as submission was, it got a bit dull.

It was kind of why he'd lost interest in Lucy, he liked to have that fight in them. He just really hoped the Doctor was kind of like that. "We'll just make sure our kids are fine then."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:04 am

"Oh. No, no. Don't get me wrong. You ever raise a hand against me and I can hold my own. Doesn't mean I'll leave you over it. Yell or scream at me when I don't deserve it, I'll apologize, but I'll get back in my own way. That simple." the Doctor said simply, shrugging as he settled back against his seat.

And it really was. Because he could hold his own. That was the only reason that he didn't care what happened. Why should he when he could turn around and get some form of revenge and the like on his own?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:07 am

"I wouldn't hit you," the Master answered back swiftly and yes he did look guilty but he had quite the background. When people bored him, he pushed them and it often made everyone look bad.

He was just glad Koschei had never seen him act like that, he would of never been able to get him over it. "Like I said, I wasn't nice then but I am now, or I want to be, so we shouldn't have any altercations."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:11 am

"I'd meant in general." the Doctor assured softly, sighing a bit. "Here. What do you think about this. We don't need to discuss every little thing. Instead...Let's talk about...Tonight." he settled slowly. That could be a safe enough bet.

"I'm thinking that I can pick you up at six...Ever ride on a motorcycle?" the Doctor asked slowly, raising an eyebrow. What? It was a valid inquiry. Not to mention a possible temptation depending the other's reaction.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:20 am

"No, I always found them to be a bit daft, especially in cold weather I imagine," the Master remarked with a small shrug. No protection from rain, snow or winds and they seemed rather dangerous and not in a fun way.

The Master, however, was smart enough to realise the Doctor had one himself so he wasn't too harsh on the matter. "I'm open-minded. Woah me with it and we'll see."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:23 am

"It's supposed to be a clear night. Unless it starts to rain, dress nice, but wear jeans. I'll pick you up at six." the Doctor assured with a small smirk. It wasn't that bad. The bike ran smooth enough and was easy to control.

"Just follow a few basic rules, you know? Watch the tail pipe, hold on, and lean with it on the turns. See? That simple. You'll have fun." the Doctor assured. That and it gave him an excuse to have the Master's arms wrapped about his waist.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 am

"And if we crashed, we die!" the Master remarked with a playful grin to show he was being entirely serious. Nodding his head, he settled down and waiting for the train to pull into the station. He gave the train a shot so the Master could give motorcycles a shot.

"Should be interesting, never been on one," the Master remarked, peering out the window to try and judge how close they were. "Almost back... I can get a lift still, right? Is it in your car?" He didn't fancy a surprise motorcycle trip!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:34 am

"Yes, it's the car. I won't let Marnal on the bike and i dropped him off right before meeting. Have to pick him up right after, so that might take a bit." the Doctor murmured as the train started to slow, prompting him to stand as it came to a halt.

"And don't worry so much. Really. I've been in an accident before. Bad storm and a jerk in a truck. Point being that I'm fine and the thing doesn't go out in the rain." the Doctor assured, patting the Master's shoulder. He was mostly just teasing at this point as he led the way off to his car.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 am

((Sorry got dragged off against my will to go visit relatives. Wish they could of given me more warning that two minutes >.<))

"Ha, ha, aren't you just hilarious," the Master teased in return as he wandered along after the Doctor with a small smirk on his face, the Doctor was actually pretty fun.

He sat in the front seat beside the Doctor and shrugged his shoulders slightly as he looked around the car. It was nice, better than his but he was sure his engine was more well tuned. "Nice car."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 am

(No worries. I slept.)

The Doctor smiled softly at that one and nodded. "So you've said. I like it." he admitted soflty. It was a decent car. Reliable as well. He probably wouldn't trade the thing for the world.

Starting it up, he started in the direction of the school to pick up Marnal, a bit of a grin in place. Kid probably wasn't expecting the Master. "So. I'm going to assume I'm taking you home, correct?" he asked softly as he pulled up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 am

(Oh good! Sleep is always great)

"Well, can we swing by the labs to get Kosch? He ends about 15 minutes or so after Marnal," he would have to do something to convince Koschei to play along and go to the hotel. Free holiday, what wouldn't he like?

Minus the Doctor and Marnal. "So is Marnal in early years still or has he moved to proper schooling?" the Master asked, curious how it worked these days. He couldn't even remember when Koschei started doing actual academic subjects.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:55 pm

"He starts classes come next year. " he admitted, getting out and heading inside. He carried the lad back to the car so they could both get settled into the vehicle. After which he started for the labs.

"Alright. Pickin up Koschei and then dropping the two of you off pick you up at six...Oh! I'm goin to dinner tonight." he informed Marnal light. He meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:36 pm

"Okay dad!" Marnal pipped up from the back, it was sad that he didn't get to spend the night with his dad but he was smiling now so Marnal didn't mind. It just meant his dad would be happy tomorrow as well.

The Master got out the car when they got there and rushed through the labs, heading inside to track down Koschei. The boy had finished his lessons and the Master offered him a smile. "The Doctor is giving us a life home."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Koschei had been so happy too. The smile fell at the news and he shook his head a bit, far from actually pleased at the moment. Any child receiving news they didn't like woułd be. It didn't make any difference.

"I hate him." Koschei deadpanned, rolling his eyes as he took his dad's hand. Although something didn't seem right..."Why is he with you?" he asked softly. Because the Master had been heading to get a certificate via train. Not meeting up with the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:12 pm

I walked to they station and asked him to give me a lift back. Why waste what I have in the car," the ?master pointed out as they headed outside. "Suck it up ad be nice to Marnal."

As they got into the car, the Master did up his seatbelt once more and smiled half heartedly at the Doctor. Yep, this was going well. Marnal simply shuffled up, Koschei looked unhappy and he didn't want to poke him to explode.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 pm

The Doctor smiled softly, despite Koschei's sulk. The kid would get over it. Easily. He hoped. Starting up the car, he headed for the other's house, trying not to aggravate anyone. He smiled softly, actually somewhat entertained. He couldn't help himself.

"Here we are. You're really not all that far from me. Or the labs." the Doctor mused, watching as Koschei pointedly got out of the car to head inside. The kid really hated him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next