We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 pm

"Ah, great news then," the Master muttered before dropping his head in his hands. Seven days and he couldn't go to the hotel with the Doctor, potentially. Why was he being glared at? He didn't want this.

Taking a Prescription for anti-biotics, he sighed and lead the sulking boy out. Once they were outside and in the car, he gave Koschei a small shrug. "Don't look at me, I already suffered this one, I had it the full seven bloody days as well."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Worst case scenario, the Master could get a sitter or something. Sighing, Koschei just curled back up and pressed his face to the window as they drove along. Like the Master would get it.

It was all rather stupid and pointless. The man could also just drop him onto somebody else for however long was necessary. At least then he probably wouldn't utter much.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Once Koschei and he got home, he headed inside and offered the boy a smile. "To bed, you can have the TV on and I'll make you some soap later-- is there anything you want?"

He was just trying to be nice, the boy was still grounded but he could wave the TV part to amuse the boy. Hell, he was being nice enough after the other day. He could of seriously hurt Sigma or himself putting bleach in a shampoo bottle, it burned skin!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 pm

"No food." Koschei reminded dully, heading up to his bedroom with a small sigh. He honestly just wanted to curl up for the moment. Though he would probably take up the offer to have the tv again later on. If the Master didn't change his mind, that is.

It was better than what he'd been expecting, anyway. He had honestly expected the Master to keep everything and expect him to just sit in bed all day long. A thing that he never really did well with.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

The Master had to do some researching online but he ordered them shopping and managed to find a place that delivered soup. Apparently chicken soup was good for illness, how odd. He would like to see the scientific reasoning behind that.

When it arrived, he headed upstairs to Koschei and set the plastic cup of soup onto the side before sitting on the edge of the bed. "How you feeling? Still warm?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Koschei sighed softly when the other came about, drawing his attention. Huh. "'M fine." he mumbled, sitting slowly and taking the soup to pick through. That wasn't too bad. Better than the usual stuff.

"Thanks." he murmured with a small shrug. Couldn't help himself. Koschei couldn't really bother much. He was warm and tired, but like hell he was going to admit to it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:42 pm

"Its okay," the Master offered, holding his own sandwich in his hand and sneaking a bite. He had to check in on his son, he didn't want him suffering, did he? He loved his son enough to let him off a bit.

"You do realise that just because I'm punishing you, don't mean I don't love you or anything," the Master remarked, just clearing that up. Kids tended to take tough love rather hard.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Koschei ducked his head and gave a small shrug. Was still a bit on the harsh side of things. Wouldn't understand his dislike for the Doctor. It was some ingrained trait to dislike the man, fueled by an unknown fear. The Tardis couldn't take everything away.

"I said 'm fine." he murmured, shaking his head slowly. "Are you gonna give me to somebody?" Koschei asked after a moment of silence, picking at a piece of chicken. What? The question made enough sense to him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 pm

"Give you to someone? What do you mean?" the Master asked, clearly baffled. He had no plans to give Koschei to anyone, he just wanted Koschei safely with him till he was better.

"Do you mean like a babysitter? Because I'm not going out till you're better," the Master informed him, taking another bit of his sandwich. "Or do you mean something else?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Koschei just gave a curt shrug, not bothering to look up. I mean...Are you gonna give me away?" he asked slowly. "My mother did it when she was seeing someone an' I was trouble." he pointed out. Between how he acted normally and getting sick, he'd soon found himself within the Master's possession.

"'M fine. Never mind." he dismissed simply, shrugging. And that was it. Koschei didn't see any reason to continue on with that discussion. Not like he was going to get an honest answer about it. Adults never did give those.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:11 pm

"No," the Master said firmly, shaking his head in disbelief. "Like I would ever do that. You're my son, I love you and even if you can be trouble, I can look through that. I mean, who'd keep me company all day? Who'd ride trains with me? Who'd read with me?"

The Master did so much with Koschei that to lose him would just be hellish. He knew that and he knew one day he might have to chose Koschei over the Doctor but it still hurt. "No one else can do that stuff like we do it. And no one means more to me that you, got it? So don't be daft and worry over that because it'll never happen."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Koschei just shook his head. "You have Mister Smith. Don't need me.'' he informed simply, shrugging. That simple. The Master logically didn't need him any longer now that he was dating.

He really hated his former teacher. "Done." Koschei informed, setting aside the soup container in favor of seeking solace beneath his blankets. It was better than continuing with this situation.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 pm

"He's not the same as you and he never will be. Koschei, I really like him but I love you more. I want to try this and I know you don't like him but you could at least try," the Master suggested, feeling beyond frustrated. His son didn't think he loved him because he wanted to be with the Doctor and he wanted to be with the Doctor but now it was seeming impossible.

"Sometimes you can't help it, love just happens. You might understand this better when you're older," as a seven year old, it was hard to explain all of this. But don't ever think I'd give you away, lose interest in you or stopping loving you. You're always top priority."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 pm

The Master wanted to date. Fine. But did it have to be him? Really? "'M fine. I just...'M fine. I don't like him." Koschei mumbled. He'd back off for now. But only for now. He made no assurances for later on.

It would all depend on how serious things got between the two. He would react accordingly to that given scenario when it came about. Didn't mean he would suddenly be nice.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:28 pm

"You know, it really hurts that you would think I'd toss you aside, you must know deep down I'd never do that," the Master sighed and reached over, ruffling the little idiots hair from where it peeked out from the blankets.

"I'm going to be downstairs, come find me whenever you want me. Dinner will be around 4ish," the Master informed him, getting to his feet and calling Sigma as they headed downstairs. He always liked having the dog there as company.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 pm

The Doctor probably would. Hence his issues should the two of them get serious. He didn't trust it. However, he simply settled in so that he could sleep, absently scratching his arms and neck.

It was never going to end well for him. It was as though he had to have just as bad of luck as the Master did. Not for any reason other than the fact that he was the Master's kid. It meant that the Master suffered with him..
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 am

The Master ordered in some of Koschei's favourite food, getting pizza the way he liked it so the sick lad had something good in his life. Sighing, he headed upstairs, hoping Koschei wasn't in too bad of a mood.

"Hey, how you feeling? I brought dinner," the Master set the plate down on the bedside table and looked around at the room. Seems he'd just been lying in silence all evening. "Want anything?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 am

He wanted a few things. Didn't meant he'd get them. He mainly wanted his rat for company and the puzzles to do. Sure he had the tv back, but that just bothered his head at the moment. Not so much the noise as the flashing lights, mind.

"'M fine. Not really hungry." Koschei murmured softly. And it was true. He didn't exactly have an appetite at the moment due to everything else going on. It really wasn't all that fair.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:22 am

The checked Koschei temperature and raised a eyebrow, he was still pretty warm and he didn't look like he was in a good mood. Shuffling up on the bed beside him, he crossed his arms.

"Can I sit with you? I'm getting rather lonely," he was lying, he loved being alone. But Koschei seemed to be rather lonely and he couldn't leave the boy sitting in a miserable room. "We could read together?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 am

Koschei just pressed his face into the man's side. It felt better due to the temperature differences. He never did well with a fever. At all. And could he be blamed?

As for reading? "'M grounded." he mumbled in response. Because that was usually taken alongside everything else, meaning he believed it was now whether stated or not. That was why he hadn't touched the books himself. 
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 am

"Well as you're sick, we can waver a lot of the grounding rules. How about we call it quits for this week and then we can finish the rest off when you're better," the Master dismissed as he leaned over the edge of the bed. Hell, he'd probably forget the was grounded in a week or so. The master was hopeless at punishing him.

Pulling out the book of fairy tales, he flipped it open and smiled. "Come on you, we can read together, surely?" the Master opened it on Koschei the immortal and flipped idly through it to the beginning.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:59 pm

The Master was waving it? Well. He couldn't really complain much in the regard. He settled down to read along with the Master. Couldn't complain too much in that regard.

"Thank you." he murmured softly. And he was thankful. He was comfortable and contented for the time being. "'M not sick." he murmured, even as he clawed at his neck in agitation.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:08 pm

"You have chicken pox and-- and don't scratch," pulling the boys hand away from his neck, he sighed slightly. "If you scratch too much then you'll leave scars everywhere."

"I'll have to buy some ointment, you'll have to come with me. We can go first thing tomorrow. Until then, I hope the anti biotics kick in soon," the Master offered as he pulled the boy closer and kept an eye on his hands as he read.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:42 pm

"it itches though." he murmured. The logical thing to do would be to scratch at it. He didn't care about scars. He wasn't exactly old enough to be overly vain. He just wanted to feel better.

And he couldn't help it. Koschei automatically started to scratch the red bumps, not paying the slightest bit of attention. It was just how he worked.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:50 pm

"Right, this isn't working, we need something," the Master set aside the book and sighed, lifting the boy out of bed. "Come on then, lets get something to help out with that? Sounds like its going to be a pain and you really won't thank me when you're a teenager."

Sighing, he headed downed the stairs, hoping the poor sod felt better soon. He didn't need him getting worse or leaving marks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next