We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:33 pm

"I can't ask that of you. I wouldn't even be bothering if I could get away with it. But all of our things are there and I have until the end of the week before it gets tossed." the Doctor admitted softly. Marnal would be fine for the time being. Hopefully.

"I'm sure that it'll be fine. I may leave your number in case something happens as I won't be able to get there." the Doctor admitted. He really hated to leave his son like this. But what choice did he honestly have?
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 pm

"Sure, leave my number, I'll have your kids back. Look, I'm home now so I'll be at the labs shortly. Might see you after you pick Marnal up. See you," hanging up, the Master let Sigma in and slipped his phone in his pocket.

He gave the dog a treat and left him to nap before he took off to catch Koschei before he tried to leave. When he pulled up, it ws just before three. Enough time to get him ready to do some work... work he couldn't mess up.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:50 pm

{Night~!}

The Master wouldn't see him. He was honestly intending on simply getting Marnal and then leaving. The sooner he got there, the sooner that he could get back. Because this wasn't his idea of a good time. Quite the opposite, in fact.

As for Koschei, the Master had a right to worry. Because he was simply intending on leaving. Mind, he had a valid reason for it. He had homework he had to get done by the following morning. He didn't have time to work.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:12 am

He had no such luck, the Master snagged the boy by his shirt and carried him back inside. How could he leave anyway? It was a long walk home for a seven year old! "You have work to do, you know? I talked to the department heads, they said you can clean out the bins."

As the lead the boy through the hall, he snagged a large bin bag and passed it to him. "Empty all the bins into this and leave it outside the fire escape. And I wouldn't purposely screw it up, we can keep doing this again and again <i>and</i> again till you get it right," he hardly care, on a normal day he was here till 5 anyway. It was koschei time he was wasting.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 am

That was fine. It all was. Because Koschei had something now. "He's easy to hurt." he said slowly, smirking. It was perfect. It really was. He took the bag and set off to work, actually keeping to the task assigned.

When finished, he returned to his father, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. "Done. I do have homework." he deadpanned rather pointedly. He had things to do and get done! He'd done the work. He was good.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:39 am

"Everyone is," the Master said before he headed off to get some work done of his own, check up on the departments and spread the news. When Koschei arrived, he raised an eyebrow.

"Then lets home you can get it all done before you go to bed, if you can't then you can just explain that you had to work to repay me for breaking and ruining my things," Smirking, he gestured for Koschei to hurry along and gesturing for him to follow. "Your fault, not mine."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:30 am

"Rat got out. 'M not the one that did it to look." he murmured. Yeah. He hadn't been responsible for that one. At all. It was strictly the sitter who had abused that mess.

Koschei went along, not really bothered. Why would he be? The Master was mad anyway. Koschei was going to get all he could out of the situation.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 am

Once they got home, the Master left Koschei to it as he looked around. No food? Looked like he'd have to order in. Sighing, he dropped down on the sofa and played around with Sigma for a while.

He hated being mad at his son but the way he acted and the things he said just weren't acceptable at all and how could he ever enable him to say and do such things?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 pm

The worst part was that Koschei just didn't care. Not with the Doctor. It could have been anybody else! It didn't even have to be somebody he suggested. Just not the Doctor.

He didn't even acknowledge the Master. Koschei simply headed to his room and got to work. It wasn't too much to do and, in a show of silent defiance, the kid simply went straight to bed. Why wouldn't he? It didn't make sense to stay up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 pm

The Master got up the next morning and brought Koschei breakfast, nudging him as he set the porridge down. "s'all I have right now, going shopping today. Get ready for tutoring."

The Master wasn't about to chase the boy around, was he? He didn't fancy playing this game all the time with his son. He hadn't done anything wrong except like the Doctor. "Lets' not be late."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:21 pm

The Master was in for a suprise. Koschei woke up and headed down when finished, flopping onto the couch with an annoyed sound. He couldn't help but to be tired. And warm.

Because he didn't feel well. At all. It wasn't a pleasant sensation. Though he got his shoes on so that they could go. He didn't even touch his breakfast. Couldn't help that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:43 pm

When he noticed Koschei sulking around, he had to groan and headed up to the boy. "Koschei, really? Don't do this. I have to actually be at work, we need money and food. Don't hold me up."

If he was going to be that stubborn, the Master could help him fetch him something but that was a far as he would go. Breakfast had gone cold and he had no time to make any more, sighing somewhat, he gave the boy a sideways look. "Toast instead?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:46 pm

"'M not hungry. Just wanna go." he murmured softly. He wasn't going to be eating. Period. Standing, he simply started for the car, intent on curling up in his seat. He didn't feel well in the least.

And he wasn't going to be blamed. He couldn't control the fact that he wasn't well. He couldn't control what he was going through at the moment. Well, he might be.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm

The Master noticed the odd behaviour, he knew Koschei too well, he didn't miss things like this. He watched Koschei curl up as he drove to school and when he pulled up, he looked him over. Well, he could of been faking.

"Come here," the Master prompted, leaning over to feel his forehead. It was pretty warm actually. Raising an eyebrow, he sighed slightly. "You're sick, I think. All right, just let me chat to the heads of department and then we can go home."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Koschei pulled back sharply when touched, giving a curt shake of his head. No. He didn't like that. Because the other was making such a fuss that he was going if it killed him. Proven by how he got out, clinging tight to his bag.

"No! 'M gonna go." Koschei asserted, already heading inside. He could be rather stubborn at times. He'd pass out before missing this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:20 pm

"Koschei, you aren't! You've got temperature and unless you rest, it'll get worse," The Master took the boys book bag off him and tossed it into the car again. Looks like he'd have to talk to the heads on the phone then, he couldn't let Koschei go in.

Picking the boy up, he knew he'd probably end up with a kick to the gut but he was a good dad, he wasn't going to let him get worse. "Now come on, don't be childish about this. You need bedrest."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Koschei did kick the man, though it lacked his usual energy. He wanted to go. He liked his instructor. She was nice and pretty. And the Master made all the fuss about going and having to work because they needed the money.

"'M gonna go! I said I would!" Koschei snapped, squirming to get from the other's hold. Yeah. Never tell him that they needed the money.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 pm

"Koschei! Oi, would you stop--ow!" the Master cursed, wincing and crouching down with the boy and setting him back down. H kept a hold of the lad, gripping him tight so he could run off.

"Koschei, please, you have to go home or it'll go worse. Trust me, just stop it," the Master asked, getting more than frustrated at trying to keep the boy to just stay still!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 pm

"No. You need to work an' I need to go to the tutor. 'M fine. You said you need work." he murmured softly with a shake of his had. It wasn't pleasant. Because he was dealing with the fact that they needed the money.

"Is it because 'm in trouble?" Koschei asked slowly, bordering on suspicious. That would be a definite kicker. Forced home because the Master was upset with him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm

"I only need to be in work for an hour, that would get me paid, you silly kid. I have this week off, I was just asked to do this and it would of secure my wage," the Master explained gently before he sighed and pulled Koschei into a hug. Sometimes this kid loved to make him give public displays of affection. Something he never did till Koschei.

"Koschei, you're ill. You're in trouble because you misbehaved and you've been punished. Its a separate thing. I want you to come home because I love you and I don't want you getting worse," why would he? He didn't need a sick kid and Koschei didn't need to be sick!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Koschei paused when he was embraced, unsure of how he should proceed. It wasn't exactly common. And he didn't get it. Because he'd need told they needed the money and not to make the Master late. He was pretty sure they'd passed that mark.

"I...I wanna go. You can work. See? 'M fine. Not stuffy or coughing." he chimed in. A bit itchy, but that wasn't the point. He was fine.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 pm

"I know you do but if you get worse then you won't be able to get out of bed and it'll be my fault," the Master explained, pulling back and sighing somewhat. Why was this so hard for a kid to understand?

"All right, we'll strike a deal. I'll take you to the Doctors this morning and if you're ill, you stay home and rest till you're better. If you're not and its nothing then you can have pack your puzzles and you can go to tutor," the Master offered, knowing it was his best shot. Course he'd do it anyway but it was nice to make him think he had a say.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 pm

The Master shouldn't have done that. Because it was promising him back something he wanted and couldn't achieve. "Fine. We can go." he conceded as he climbed in the car once more. Because he was fine.

Curling up in the seat, Koschei gave a soft sigh and settled in as he closed his eyes. This wasn't bad. This was manageable. Easy. Even a doctor would agree with his lack of symptoms.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 pm

When they got to the Doctor, the Master let the boy curl up in his seat while the waited. The Master used that time to ring up each department and Koschei's tutor, just to get it all sorted now.

When they headed in, the Master sighed and hoped there was something or the boy would never let it go next time he was ill. "Hey Doctor, Koschei has a temperature, very tired, doesn't have cold symptoms but he has been itching," yep, he paid attention, no detail not admitted or he would risk losing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Of course the Master had been watching. The doctor just checked the kid out before nodding slowly. Didn't need a test to figure this one out. "Your son has a simple case of the chicken pox. It should clear up on its own given a few days to a week." he assured.

A statement that earned a sharp glare from Koschei. Lovely. Three to seven days spent locked in a bedroom while grounded from everything. Every child's dream come true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next