We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 pm

"All good, good," the Master muttered as he finished heating the soup and pulled it off the stove, simply grabbing a spoon for it. koschei could eat from a saucepan. "Well, see you later."

It was awfully odd with the Doctor, maybe he had rushed into things a bit? He didn't know what to talk about with the man, he didn't have those kind of skills. He hurried to the boys room and passed the soup alone. "There we are."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 pm

"Leave him yet?" Koschei chirped, carefully taking the soup so that he could eat. It only made sense. Hopefully the Master would see the point and back off already.

Because Koschei as getting tired of pushing for it already. "You know 'm right." he murmured softly. Surely the Master had come to see his point. Right?
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:42 pm

"You get a little repetitive after a while Koschei," the Master admitted honestly, it did get a little old after a while but that just seemed to be Koschei harping on and his point got a bit lost.

"Like I said before and every single time you've asked thus far and will ask while I date him - No," the Master said with a smile, ruffling the little brats hair. He could keep trying but he wouldn't get his answer until the Master made up his own mind.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 pm

"Figure you will give in to shut me up." Koschei admitted with a small shrug. Yeah. He was going there. Because that was just the way he was. He pushed and annoyed to get what he wanted.

Sighing as he finished his soup, he sat it aside and settled in a bit. "I don't want you to date him." he mumbled with a soft sigh. Was it so hard to give in?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:54 pm

"You've said. I didn't want you expelled from the academy because you tried to set up your teacher. Sometimes stuff happens," the Master remarked with a small shrug, he had a point.

Koschei didn't do what he wanted and he didn't do what the boy wanted. "You know, its funny but if you actually dropped doing all of that, I probably would of left him by now. But I want to prove you wrong so badly that I keep at it. It's funny how reverse psychology works," the Master pointed out, smirking ever so slightly. Because it was a tiny bit true.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Seriously? That was what was going on? "You should leave him. But I can drop it." Koschei assured slowly. And that was final. He'd give it a week to see what happened.

Until then? Koschei settled down to watch his cartoons, far from happy at the moment. Because he could have had the Doctor gone by then.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:07 pm

"Too late now, I like him. Stopping won't help, it won't help me stop either. If this was chess, you'd be the pawn. Essentially holding very little power or sway," the Master explained honestly. The boy pushed him to do this and now he had, he would make up his own mind.

"Sorry kiddo but whoever I date, I date," the Master admitted and if he ended up marrying the Doctor then it happened. It was beyond his own control and that was pretty much that.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:12 pm

That was beyond not fair. But it was proving a valid point. He needed to chase the Doctor himself off. That could be simply enough for him. Especially when he took into account that the man cared for his son.

"'M going to sleep." Koschei said slowly. He needed to think and plan. The two would be separated soon enough. Be it by their own choice or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 pm

"If you say so, its only 7 though, you'll be up early. If you do wake up early, don't make a lot of noise, Marnal and the Doctor might be asleep," the Master remarked as he got up and went to lean against the wall with the dirty saucepan.

"Are you fine being alone? I was going to go for a walk around," the Master remarked, not knowing if he'd be fine with that. Course he wouldn't be with the Doctor, he just wanted alone time.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shrugged. "'M fine. I wanna think." he dismissed. He had a lot to go over at the moment. The Master wouldn't know what hit him.

Not that that mattered. Not really. Koschei knew he would be facing consequences with all of this. He just didn't care as long as he got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 pm

The Master nodded and headed out of the room, dropping the saucepan off on the side before taking off out the house and shutting the door behind him. He drove home and went to see Sigma, taking the dog for a walk and giving him plenty of attention.

He had to go home tomorrow, he couldn't leave Siggy on his own any longer. He hated for the mutt to be lonely. Besides, Sigma was just there. He didn't push any opinions, he just loved the Master unconditionally.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Leaving was the worst thing the Master could do. Koschei quietly slipped out, sneaking into Marnal's room and glaring. "I don't like your dad." he informed simply. That simple.

"An' you shouldn't like mine. I don't like you, either. Make your father back off." Koschei stated with a small shrug. That straightforward. He had no reason to beat around the bush.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:47 pm

"My dad likes you dad and your dad likes my dad. I don't see the problem, liking is nice," Marnal mumbled with a small smile, sitting up in his bed with a confused expression. It didn't matter what Koschei wanted, it was what their dads wanted.

"I'm sorry you don't like my dad," Marnal offered, furrowing his brow slightly in confusion. He didn't get why someone would hate his dad. His dad was lovely and he gave Koschei a rat!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 pm

"You know your dad won't spend time with you if he's seeing mine. He'll stop faint and forget about you. Is that what you want?" Koschei asked slowly as he advanced, raising an eyebrow.

"Make your father leave him alone. He'll be happier. My dad is only curious. He doesn't actually like yours." Koschei informed as he came to a halt beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:52 pm

"Its okay, it happens. Sometimes daddies are busy and they can't spend loads of time with you but they still love you," Marnal mumbled because he'd learned that when he was around his dads last boyfriend.

He wasn't as overly attached as Koschei, he loved his dad but he was happy enough to leave his side. Marnal was a naturally curious child who enjoyed amusing himself. It had been learned. "Mr Saxon does as well! I know he does, he's happy with my dad."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 pm

"Only because I protested! He did it to prove a point. Make your father back off or he will get hurt. Don't you want him happy? He won't be when he learns that my dad doesn't actually care about him." Koschei snipped.

It was cruel and manipulative, but what was to be expected? "You want your father hurt? Fine. But I warned you." Koschei growled softly, turning sharply and heading back to his current room.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 pm

"My dad won't be hurt," Marnal asserted stubbornly, lying down in a sulk. Why would someone pretend to love his dad? It made no sense. The Doctor was super nice to everyone so no one had any reason to lie.

And Saxon was nice to him as well, Koschei was just a mean little boy and Marnal knew that. He knew how horrible Koschei was because he got him taken away from his dad before. Yes, he planted some doubts but Koschei didn't realise he was playing with a boy who already timidly worried and fear him. Believing him was hard now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:17 pm

The Night wasn't even close to being over. It wasn't much later that the Doctor ducked in with a thing of soup, sitting on the edge of Marnal's bed with a small smile. "Hey. Brought some food for you." he offered softly.

He did feel bad about not spending time with his son. He didn't care if the kid was contagious. Ten minutes wouldn't kill him. "How are you doing?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:21 pm

"I don't like Koschei, make him go home," Marnal insisted. It wasn't often he demanded anything, usually he was a very passive child who was happy to just go along with things but not this.

Mr Saxon was fine but no, he didn't like Koschei. He wanted him to leave and never come back. "I hate him, I don't want him here," Marnal mumbled as he took the soup and prodded it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Well that was a surprise. The Doctor wasn't accustomed to having his son so demanding. "I can't just send him home, Marnal. Why don't you tell me why you don't like him?" he asked softly.

He could make the Master leave with the lad. But he would prefer to know what was going on first. "I'll talk with his father as soon as he gets back." the Doctor assured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 pm

"I hate him, he's a horrible boy. He tells lies and he doesn't like you and he always says mean things to me!" Marnal complained, he just didn't like him. He wanted to, he would of loved a friend or even a brother.

But Koschei was so horrible to him that he couldn't humour him. He was so upset by the kid to even think calmly. "I want him to go away, he makes me feel really ill."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:34 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded a bit. He had promised to take care of things that bothered the lad. "Alright. I'll see what I can do." he assured softly.

Not much else that he could do. "Eat. Get some rest. It'll get better." he assured softly. The Doctor left the food behind as he headed downstairs to wait for the Master, not sure this would end well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Marnal nodded and tucked into his dinner, hoping Koschei got out of this house fast. When the Master got back, he was in an all right mood, Sigma was good at that sort of thing. He was a lovely mutt.

"Hey Doctor, sorry that took longer than planned. Look, I'm going to have to go home tomorrow, my dog is freaking out being alone," he had already gnawed at the poor sofa and left a hole.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm

That was simple enough. "Okay. Alright. That's perfect, actually." the Doctor assured with a tight smile. It meant that he didn't have to end things yet. Hopefully. It was surprising how much that could hurt.

"Look. Can we talk? Just talk. I don't actually want to get into anything with you." the Doctor murmured. Yes, he could hold his ground and the like. Just not with his son.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:51 pm

"Talk? Erm, sure. We can," the Master offered as he perched on the edge of the sofa and looked at the Doctor for a little while. What were they meant to be doing exactly? He was not great at random talking.

"Anything specific at all?" the Master asked, raising an eyebrow. It did make him wonder what, exactly, was up with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imaginary Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next