We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 pm

The Master just rolled his eyes, the boy was so awkward that it was fairly hard to be around him sometimes. He did get up when the door knocked and paid for the pizza, bring it up the stairs.

Sighing, he brought it into the boy and set it down on the boys desk. "Tell you what, pick a film now and put it in, we'll watch a film while we eat our pizza," the Master offered with a small smile. He still wasn't in the mood but hell, he loved his bratty son.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Koschei regarded the other and hesitated before shaking his head slowly. "Why are you in bad mood?" he asked softly. He really only knew how to describe the other's distraction as a bad mood.

"You said you didn't like him anyway. So why does it bother you?" Koschei asked, genuinely wishing to know. He didn't have any problem with this. But he was honestly asking what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 pm

"Because I did actually like him and I had to back out and that's frustrating for me. I liked it ... or I did. It wouldn't of worked," he wouldn't say it was all Koschei's fault, mostly his but really, he had his own issues too.

But he'd never openly blame the boy, yes he thought it but he ever said it. "It's going to bother me for a while but that doesn't mean I can't keep you company. So pick a film, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

"Why did you like him? You didn't know him." Koschei pointed out. He was honestly just that confused by all of this. The Master had said that it had been partially due to his needling that caused the relationship even!

Koschei wasn't sure how to go about this. The Master was supposed to be happy! He'd gotten rid of the Doctor. That was a good thing...Right? "I don't understand." he admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:48 pm

"That's because you're seven Koschei. You've never experience love in a romantic sense," the Master explained with a small shrug of his shoulders. It was an awkward thing to explain to a kid, especially one like Koschei.

"Its like asking why did I want Sigma? I didn't know what kind of puppy he'd be. Or saying that why did I want you? I couldn't know if you'd be someone I loved but I did. I love you loads kid but I couldn't of known that I would right off the bat," God knows why, that was a confusing one. He supposed Koschei was just so much like him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Koschei just shot the other a dull glare. "You didn't say that!" he snapped in exasperation, simply snatching up a bit of pizza to eat. Really! Yes, he was selfish, but he'd have eased up a bit had he known it was actually somebody the Master had had feelings for.

He'd have still been a brat, but he wouldn't have been as bad. He definitely would have left that freak of a kid be for the time being. But the Master hadn't said that. He'd just said that that was how it would be and Koschei needed to deal with it essentially.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 pm

"You made up your mind you didn't want us together, you asked me about 7 times yesterday. You can't say you didn't want it," the Master said as he took a slice himself and shook his head.

"No offence Koschei but its very hard to pursue a relationship when you scare the mans kid and constantly tell me to end it. So I did. It's better for us both. Besides, I wasn't ... I just can't," he didn't want to date yet, Koschei had been right, he said he wasn't interested before and that was still true. He just wasn't ready.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:01 pm

"I don't want you to be unhappy either!" Koschei protested. He hadn't thought that the Master would be bothered over this one. "I'd rather you be happy. You're nicer to be around." he mumbled.

And it was true. But fine. "Your fault. You should have said you liked him like that when I asked the first time. I don't wanna watching something now." Koschei mumbled with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 pm

"I didn't know really, not fully Kosch. Things like that are trick. I was just-- I dunno, I screwed up," the Master admitted as he finished his slice of pizza. Why on Earth was Koschei sulking?

All that bloody fuss to change his mind. Oh sometimes he could of hit the lad. "Don't sulk Koschei, if you start whining over this, I won't be happy," the Master remarked as he got to his feet and left the room. He just wanted to lie down.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 pm

"You're not happy now." Koschei muttered. And that was it. It was the fact that his father was unhappy and not getting over it like he usually did when the lad chased somebody off.

Of course this time had to be different. Koschei was honestly a bit lost. Because this wasn't what was supposed to happen. The Master was supposed to sigh in annoyance, roll his eyes,and continue on. Not sulk about and actually be upset.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:22 pm

The Master finished up what he had been doing and sat beside sigma once more, petting the boy and feeding him the crust left over. He trusted Koschei to be able to clean up after himself.

Even so, he made sure the box was out of the boys room later on when he was feeling a bit less down. "Koschei, don't forget, you need to take a bath yet. I'll get your pyjamas from the wash."

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:26 pm

{Night!}

Koschei looked up at that one and gave a slow nod to show he understood. He didn't mind too much. "Kay. 'M gonna go get in." he assured softly, heading to the bathroom to do just that.

He wouldn't try and push the Master on the whole relationship business. Koschei just wouldn't tolerate having the Master in a sulk over it all. If only because he wasn't fond of seeing the man moping.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 am

The Master wasn't even really sulking, he was just listless and lethargic really. He didn't fancy watching himself or laughing around, he felt bad for what he did and he wanted some time alone.

And he actually wanted to read the end of his book. But he knew Koschei would never let him have alone time until he was sure all was fine. "Koschei, I've got the lotion here for your itching."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Koschei looked up at that and smiled softly as he took to cleaning himself up. "'Kay...I wish you were happy. I don't like you like this." he murmured softly with a frown.

And he really didn't. The Master was too listless. It wasn't fun to be around the man like this. But it couldn't be helped, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:08 pm

"Sorry. Well, know you know how I feel when you're upset," the Master offered, he'd do anything to cheer the boy up and he had, really. And now it was making the boy sad still. Koschei just didn't want to make anything easy.

He set the boys pyjamas down. It had taken ages to find train pyjamas but beyond worth it. Much like the train lunch box and wallpaper but Koschei liked the train theme and getting him them made them both pleased.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Still not helping. "I just wish you were happy. I like it better when you are. You're runner to be with." Koschei mumbled softly. And it was true! The Master was depressing.

Getting out and drying off, he put the lotion on carefully so that he could dry off. It was only logical. "'M gonna go to bed." he informed slowly, just daring the man to suggest something else.

(Hey. I'm actually about to order cosmetic contacts from a company called eyesbright in England. Ever hear of it?)
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:42 pm

"Go for it kiddo," the Master offered, like he would really argue. After all, it didn't seem like a bad thing to him. He wanted to finish his book then get to work on something to interesting to do.

He wanted something interesting to study, stars and planets were so little. He wanted to study the cosmos in far more depth and nnow he had a new telescope, he could get to better stuff.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Koschei regarded the Master a bit and sighed. Right. Couldn't complain much in the regard. How could he? The Master would get better hopefully. With a small nod, he headed off to bed.

Though he was up early the next morning, slowly approaching his dad's room. "Can I go to the tutor again?" he inquired. What? It was Monday and the Master didn't have it off.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 pm

"Depends if your tutor has had it or not," the Master said. He was already up, dressed and working on a paper. He figured if he published a little article on the finding of Utopia, he might get some money in.

Picking up the phone, he left his work aside and rang up the tutor with a small sigh. "Hey? Just wondering? Have you had chicken pox? Koschei wants to go back but can he?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:05 pm

She was quick enough to pick up. "Mr. Smith informed this morning before taking to his office. Do worry about it. I can handle this kid." she assured softly before bidding her goodbye.

Looking expectantly, he smiled softly. Koschei couldn't help it. He didn't know how long the Master could handle working for his ex, but no matter.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 pm

"Cheers," the Master offered before grinning at the boy and tossed his phone down. "Back to school Koschei, go fetch your book bag and I'm going to grab my keys!"

The Master packed up for work, grabbed lunch and whistled for Sigma to come and follow them. He needed to feed him yet.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 pm

That was all he needed to hear. Koschei rushed about to get ready and grab his things, meeting the Master at the door. What? He liked his tutor.

"Let's go!" he called on his way to the car. He was making the most of it. He didn't know how long the Master could work for his ex.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:56 pm

The Master had no problem with it, they didn't really work together and they left on good terms. He liked his job and he had no reason to quit at all. Koschei just worried for nothing.

The Master pulled up and walked Koschei inside, greeting the tutor with a smile and leaving Koschei to it. The rest of the day? Well, he was busy. Plenty of work to catch up on, he needed no distractions.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:26 pm

The Master was in for a very rude awakening. Because they might have left on good terms, but that didn't change the fact that the Doctor hated being along. It also meant lowering his standards. A lot.

He'd rather date an idiot who ignored Marnal than to be alone. An idiot that he offered to show about the lab, waiting off on the Master's area until last. He just hoped that it made up for how their first date a couple weeks ago had ended. "And this is where they mainly deal with space and the like. Mister Saxon recently discovered a planet." he offered, cringing slightly at having to dumb himself down.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 pm

The Master looked up from his desk and gave the two a look of confusion. Was this a benefactor or something? They never seemed to know anything but luckily the Doctor was there to handle them.

the Master, sadly, was incapable of dumbing himself down unless he was mocking them. Like now. "Yes, spacey stuff. Would you like to see my toy model of the moon?" the Master asked as he picked up a little toy sphere with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next