We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:33 am

"Alright. If you're sure, then that's fine. But if you're not, that's fine too. But that's sort of an issue if Mr. Saxon were to come back around." the Doctor informed softly.

He didn't want Marnal to have any sort of problems with the idea of dating the Master once more. That would simply ask for trouble. He didn't need his son to have problems.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 am

"I don't mind, I like Mister Saxon... he plays with me and he doesn't call me a freak," Not like the Doctors last boyfriend who used to constantly push him out of the way, yell and occasionally get a little forceful with his shoving. Eh, the Doctor had had some bad relationships. Not for himself, more for his son.

"Besides, Koschei is weird and mean but my teacher says we have to be nice to people who are different like that cause they're usually sad," Koschei repeated with a small smile, though that advise was not wonderfully helpful in the real world.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:34 pm

The Doctor knew well enough that the other wouldn't do well in the real world with that advice. "Here. Let's go put your picture up on the fridge." he said lightly as he parked.

That seemed fair enough. Might as well let the kid showcase his art. The Doctor didn't mind any sort of showing off. And he figured Marnal would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Marnal beamed and nodded his head, following after the Doctor so he can have a look himself. The Doctor was a nice dad, he knew what he was doing and Marnal had great affection for him, he was a bit more natural at it than the Master.

A man who used to take Koschei's picture and stick them in a draw. "Can we play together today?" Marnal asked, wandering further into the house to go and retrieve pest from their bed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:25 pm

The Doctor sighed softly as he put the picture up. It would stay there about a week or so before being moved over to a file. He definitely favored his son a big in that regard.

"Of course. Just let me know what you'd like to do." he responded lightly with a big of a smile as he headed to the livingroom. It was probably a good thing Pest was so tolerant.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Picking up the very heavy Pest, Marnal stumbled around as he tried to carry the poor thing around. Pest was a very skittish creature and reacted by letting his ears drop and his eyes go wide.

"Can we ... erm, go out? To the park? Can Pest come?" Marnal asked excitedly, he didn't get out much except when he was at school and even then, all he really did was sit on the wall and watch the other kids. They didn't want him to play with them.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 pm

It was a miracle they hadn't had that cat run away yet. The poor thing had been rather neurotic since the day he'd brought it home. "How about taking Pest out back to play instead." the Doctor offered.

The poor thing didn't do crowds well and Marnal did about equally as well when it came to other children. It was best to just avoid it all. "I'll throw dinner in to warm up while we play and everything." the Doctor assured. It would take at least an hour or two to cook.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 pm

"... If you promise to play with me in the garden?" Marnal demanded, not wanting to be left out there alone. Marnal did love the park but he loved it even more when they went very late or very early, no kids were around. He also liked going in the rain.

He didn't do brilliantly around people, he either came on too strong or got swiftly intimidated and backed off entirely. He held Pest tight, who started to wriggle and look over the boys shoulder in distressed. Such an odd cat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:37 pm

"I said that I would. Look. We're just going to play out back with Pest and nothing else. I'm not leaving you and the poor cat is going to lose it." the Doctor chided gently, fixing his son's hold.

He didn't need poor Pest scratching the lad up. Servals had sharp claws. A thin the Foctor was more than aware of since they'd first gotten the pet.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Marnal nodded and trekked outside, carrying Pest along with him and there they stood together in the garden. H soon let the cat go, who hastily took refuge at the top of the slide.

Marnal sat on the swings and idly swung back and forth as he waited for his dad, eyes trained on the door.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:02 pm

The Doctor wasn't long. He just put a pan of enchiladas he oven before heading outside. "See? Told you I would be out." he informed softly as he took to pushing the lad.

Marnal had every right to be wary, mind. The Doctor did have a habit of getting sidetracked and/or busy. Neither of which tended to bode well for his son.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 pm

The Doctor near always let Marnal down, Marnal was used to it. He knew it wasn't his fault at all but it did hurt when the Doctor got distracted and didn't keep his promise.

"Thanks for coming to play," Marnal offered, grinning up at his dad and kicking out his legs as he went up. "Why is Mr Saxon coming over to play tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:53 pm

"Why not? He's coming around because his son is with family elsewhere a d it's polite to invite him along. And I like him. A lot." the Doctor admitted softly.

He enjoyed having the Master around and the like. It din't bode well for him. Because he really didn't need to think hard on his decision.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 pm

"He is nice. I like him, can't you marry him?" Marnal asked innocent, he didn't see things like adults did, never mind the complications, he wanted his dad to be happy and to do that, he wanted the Master to be with them.

"Then you'd be happy all the time and he could play with me," Marnal mumbled, everything was easier with two parents, he would have more time at home and less time with babysitters and his extended family.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 pm

"No. Koschei is one point. Another is that you can't just marry somebody. They have to want to and you need to date for a while. Something I'm not sure that Mmr. Saxon can handle much." he admitted softly.

The Doctor didn't see the Master getting married. Period. It jus didn't happen. The Doctor couldn't even explain why he felt that way.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:09 pm

"I want you to be happy again," Marnal asserted as he looked up at his dad and he frowned in a childish manner. "How did you know that mom wanted to be married?"

It was a fair question but an awkward on, Marnal didn't ask much about is mom, all he knew was that she died, she was lovely, very pretty and he never got to see her.

-------

https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40