We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 am

The Doctor nodded as he dressed and headed out. That simple. He spent most of his time getting his hair back in order, dressing nicely as a just in case. He wasn't looking forward to the day.

Mainly because he knew that he would need to stop in and say hi to people. Returning, he knocked upon the door and sighed softly to wait. Yeah...Not his best day.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 am

The Master headed to the door and slipped outside, smiling at the doctor and putting his hands into his pockets. Well, this was less awkward than he'd imagined. For himself anyway.

"How are you feeling?" he offered before he headed along the hallway. He was pretty eager to get out of here and have a break though, the Doctor was hard work.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 pm

The Doctor bummed softly and shrugged a bit. He couldn't complain. Not really. "I'm fine. Happy. Definitely not going to try and claim anything less." he murmured softly as he headed alongside the other.

And he couldn't complain. Not really. "I'll drop you off at court and be back later to pick you up. I'm going to stop by a few places and say hello to people." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

"Right, after court I'll help you with your thing then its home. I suppose I'll see Koschei Monday," the Master theorised, missing the boy ever so slightly in his own awkward way.

Koschei never spent time from home unless he was sleeping over at Epsilsons. And he doubted Koschei would be any where near the course, anyone with half a brain would keep kids away from that stuff.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:50 pm

The Doctor nodded softly and smiled a bit. "Not a problem. We can wait around until tomorrow evening if you'd like. We can pick him up then and you won't have to worry about it." he offered softly as he got into the car.

It was a valid enough idea. Why shouldn't they think about sticking around longer? Not to mention it was a nice hotel they were in. The Doctor saw no real reason to complain.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 pm

"Well we do have work, its Monday," the Master prompted, not sure how it worked with the Doctor around. "If we stay then I'll have to ring because I told Kosch I'd pick him up at the labs."

He assumed she'd take him straight to the tutor, he supposed he over planned but he feared his son getting lost somewhere or muddled around. "I'm sure Kosch wouldn't mind hanging out in a hotel."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 pm

"We don't have to stay. Too much of a good thing is generally a bad idea anyway. It's probably for the best to go home than to risk trouble." the Doctor murmured simply, shrugging his shoulders a bit.

And really? It only made sense that he would think that way. Especially when the valley wasn't the most welcoming of places in certain regards. "Besides...We can always come back another time." the Doctor added as he pulled up outside of the courthouse.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 am

"We could, I suppose," the Master remarked, shrugging his shoulders. The Doctor didn't seem over enthusiastic this morning and the Master wasn't really sure why. Perhaps it was him?

Probably was him actually. when things fucked up, he was usually the cause. "You don't mind use being sort of together, right?" the Master asked, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 am

"It's all fine." the Doctor was quick to assure. The master didn't need to think that he was having second thoughts about their trying again. "I'm in the area I grew up is all. I'm sort of obligated to say hello to my father and whatnot." he said simply, shrugging.

It wasn't something he was going to look forward to. At all. "Don't worry about it. I'll be about in an hour or so to pick you up." the Doctor murmured, leaning over to give the man a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 am

"Tell him he's a bastard from me," the master remarked casually, offering a half smile. What? It was true, wasn't it? As a father, he could imagine ever once harming his boy. Maybe yelling but not hurting.

He had snapped and gently slapped the boy but never struck him to do damage. Sometimes a little slap was needed, every one, even animals, did something to that effect. But he never left a mark or any lasting pain. "I'll see you when you're done then."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:40 am

"I really wish that I could." the Doctor admitted genuinely. He watched the Master head inside before taking off, not planning on staying any longer than he absolutely had to. Why would he? He had no desire to deal with his father other than the bare expectations.

As it was, the Doctor wasn't gone for more than forty minutes, settling on waiting idly in his car for the Master to be finished. He just hoped that the man did well. The Master honestly didn't deserve any of this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:47 am

It was just a quick briefing to assess the situation, they didn't think that his ex had a case and apparently she needed to get to know her son more before she can even apply for part time custody.

The Master, however, offered weekend custody just for her to take care of the lad and get to know him out of the boys own free will. It hurt but it was fair. When he got into the car, he sighed and looked at the Doctor. "How'd it go?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:26 am

"I could ask the same of you." the Doctor murmured softly, shrugging. "It's nothing. I went, I said hello, I had my life picked apart, and now I'm here. How did the case go?" he asked softly.

It was a valid question. The Doctor wanted to make sure that the man was alright. Mainly because the Master had had to deal with it alone and he worried.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:29 am

"She has no proper case right now but I offered her custody over the weekends minus emergencies such as ... I dunno, funerals? Stuff like that," the Master informed him, it really hurt but he was doing this for his son.

"Now she knows she can't have him, she's going to get bored. Or she'll try twice as hard to win him over... never can tell. She really doesn't like me, I'm too smart for her," He wasn't boasting, he really was. He was smarter than most. "Koschei gets his way, how it is."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm

The Doctor hummed softly as he started back for the hotel. "So...I figure we can relax for a few hours and the like. We're going to meet my associate over dinner to Igbt and we can head back in the morning." he murmured.

It was a decent enough plan. He wasn't abou to complain about any objections, but he wasn't expecting any. Why would he? The Doctor wasn't exactly set on one way or another.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:18 pm

"Well, I was wondering I could ask a favour. I want to talk to my ex tomorrow but if you need me at work, I can do it later tonight?" the Master suggested, not feeling great over how much work he'd missed.

Hell, he had a day off every week these days and he knew he had a lot of personal problems but maybe he shouldn't keep pushing the Doctor. He'd end up sacked or something!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:02 pm

"Sorry? I don't mind. We can stick around longer if you want." he assured softly. And he didn't mind. The Doctor wasn't about to fuss over this sort of thing.

Why would he be bothered by it? He wasn't even holding the Master to helping him out. The Doctor wasn't the sort to do that type of thing.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 pm

"I just want to try and talk to her now we can do it rationally," And now he was feeling pretty good happy, he wasn't kidding because he had all the power over Koschei and that was all he needed.

"What about Marnal? I mean were having fun, is he?" he worried about his son loads, he didn't think he could leave his boy with unfriendly family... not that he had any.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 pm

"He's with my brother. He should be fine. Not like I'd leave Marnal with somebody that would harm him. I need to pick him up on our way home." the Doctor admitted as he parked the care.

Smiling softly, he regarded the other. Eh. He couldn't exactly complain. "I can swing you by tomorrow morning to speak with her. It's not a problem." the Doctor assured with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 pm

The Master nodded and shoved his hands in his pockets, he could trust Koschei with any of his brothers. His parents may have been all right but his brothers? Horrible bastards.

Being the youngest didn't help. He didn't mind his human half-sisters, they were human hence easy to play. He pulled the puppy dog eyes and they'd do anything for him, so gullible. "So are all your siblings half human or just you?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:52 am

"My father fell in love with a human. Or the experience that was having one. I was the resulting accident of their encounter. But he kept her around and treated her well. It was after her passing that everything changed." the Doctor murmured.

The expectations were still there and his cousins and siblings hated him for it. But that was beside the point. "I didn't turn out as they wanted me to. That's all it is." he assured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 am

"No one ever turns out as expected, sad fact. My parents had money on me being the successful one. Highest marks in my year, most hard working and not a slacker like my brothers. Now I'm the poorest and they often remind me of it," the Master pointed out, just to assure the man. His parents were malicious, of course. They only showed him up by offering money.

"Parents screw everyone up, it's the job of the parents, I'll screw Kosch up and you'll screw Marnal up and the chain is never ending," he assured, just so he didn't feel alone.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 am

"I know. They just wanted so badly for me to be the Lord President. I didn't even graduate. I'm really not the favorite right now." he murmured softly. Not that he wanted to be. There was just something sad abou how much his family shunned him.

He offered the other a small smile and shrugged. "It's no matter. So. We have a few hours before we have to do anything. You want to watch something together?" the Doctor asked lightly as he came to a stop before his door.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:04 pm

!I have a 20 in my pocket, want to go to the cinema?" the Master asked with a small smile, it wasn't a big date thing, it was a nice trip out and they didn't have to dress up so why not?

"We can eat there as well. Fancy popcorn?" the Master asked as he pulled his money out. He paused, however, and offered a frown. "And let me pay. I know, I know, you're rich. But I want to pay and you should let me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:37 pm

The Doctor looked about ready to protest, only to stop short. Right. They were trying again. Which meant that he needed to at least make some sort of an effort where the other was involved.

"If you insist. Come into my room real quick and I'll look up the show times." the Doctor said lightly, stepping inside to do just that. "Any particular film or genre you're interested in?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next