We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 pm

"I can get up those days too. I choose not to. An' hurry up! We need to leave soon." Koschei called as he headed down to make himself a bowl of cereal.

At least he was staying out of the way. Koschei had a tendency to be rather good at that sort of thing. Especially where his father was concerned itb mornings.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 pm

The Master rolled his eyes and headed into the shower, swiftly dressing afterwards and leaving his hair in utter disarray. He could of done more but eh, it was early.

Grabbing a handful of corn flakes, he shoved them into his mouth and gestured for Koschei to grab his stuff. "Okay, you know what you're doing and you have the stuff for monday?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Rolling his eyes, Koschei grabbed his things and followed along. "I have everything. Don't worry so much." he chided gently, relieved to see the Doctor was waiting for them. It meant he could just get in and go.

"Morning." the Doctor offered, waiting until both were settled to start driving. It was pleasant enough. Better than the week prior at least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:50 pm

The Master got into the car and buttoned up coat, leaning back with a sigh. He didn't bring much else to do but he had his phone so he could amuse himself for an hour or so.

"Cheers for this," the Master offered as he settled back and let the Doctor drive them along. Koschei had his DVD player, he'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 pm

"Don't worry about it. I don't mind." the Doctor assured softly as he drove along. He wasn't going to push for conversation, perfectly content with the radio on low.

That was nice enough. The Doctor just didn't want to bother the other. Not when things were actually going well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm

The Master lasted an hour before he fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up till they got there. He was really tired, more bored. Sleeping killed the endless free time.

Once they got to Lucys, the Master sat upright and rubbed his eyes before groaning. "I'll walk Koschei in, play nice and so on. See you in a bit," the Master offered as he clambered out of the car.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Nodding a bit, the Doctor calmly ignored the pointed glare shot his way as the kid got out. No matter. It wasn't as though Koschei liked him normally. He could deal with that.

The lad just went along silently, making sure to leave the DVD player in the car and offering a smile as his mother opened the door to let him in. That was easy enough. Koschei could play nice and enjoy himself well enough.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm

The Master walked Koschei to the door and let the boy head inside, offering Lucy a half smile and flattening his hair idly as he stood at the door. Oh yes Koschei, don't say by to your dad.

"He has homework to be handed in first thing Monday and don't let him trick you into letting him stay up all night, he can't handle it," the Master informed her with a small nod, nothing hostile, just polite advice.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:50 pm

She offered a small smile, turning her head a bit toward where Koschei was obviously looking for Isadora. Poor kid was going to be a bit disappointed there. No matter. He'd get over it while they wen ice skating.

"That's fine. I'll call you if anything happens, though it shouldn't. I'm just going to take him out skating." she assured firmly. It would be pleasant. She might even take him out to dinner afterward.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:52 pm

"Right, right, good. I won't be at home much so you'll gave to get my mobile," the Master explained, not sure if she had it. Luckily, he had several rather pretentious business cards in his wallet.

Passing one on, he shoved his hands in his pockets. Right, playing nice, he had to play civil didn't he? "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Taking the card, she gave him a bit of a look at the question. "You don't really want to ask me that and you know it." she said lightly. She meant no harm by it. It was simply...The truth.

"I've been busy getting ready for my coming wedding. I'll make sure to send you an invitation. I hope that you've been doing well enough?" she prompted lightly. She really didn't care.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:02 pm

"You don't either but this whole civil-ness bollocks requires small talk," the Master remarked with a small carefree shrug, he didn't much care for it either but they were playing nice.

"Ohh a wedding? Make sure I have front row, I might fancy catching the flowers," the Master joked before turning around and heading off. Not spite, just simple amusement.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 pm

"You'll need it, sweetie. A day will come when somebody comes around and makes you a real man." she shot back in a light mannered way. A subtle jab wrapped amongst playful joking.

When the Master returned, the Doctor offered a hesitant smile, honestly a bit unsure about how to go about this. "So...One detour." he admitted as he started up his car and started driving. He had a sinking feeling about this, but he could at least try. Could even be taken as the nice and thoughtful act it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

The Master sat back in his seat and exhaled. Bloody women, why were they all so awkward? Perhaps things were naturally just easier with intelligent blokes, they tended to merge better.

Course, being the Master, he always went for the pretty girl. "Detour? Where we going?" he asked tentatively, not really sure what the Doctor had going on.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:17 pm

"Look. I'm not doing anything that you won't agree to, but remember how I told you my father rigged an election to make me Lord President and I ran for it?" he prompted softly. He really had a bad feeling about this one.

But he was already in this deep. "Anyway, I still have a few different connections in the political field and there is an election starting up within the next week or so. Pushing it, maybe, but if you wanted to, I could get you in to run. The rest is all on you! I won't push or do anything, but I'm willing to help fund you running." the Doctor rambled a bit with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 pm

The Masters brain just sort of ... stopped. He couldn't actually think for a few moments because what, exactly, was the Doctor suggesting? That he ran for leader? Yes, it was amazing as a job but-- well, his son might not enjoy the lime-light.

And would it be rigged? He didn't dig rigged elections, he liked doing things by his own merit. "Doctor, I don't even know how to do any of this or what my policies would be. To win, I'd probably need to hypnotise everyone in a 50mile radius.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 pm

"You and I can sit down and work it out together. No rigging it, no hypnotizing people, just me proving that you can do it. Legitimately." the Doctor said simply, casting a quick glance over to the man. Right. The Master seemed to be more in shock than anything.

Sighing softly, he pulled up outside the proper building and put the car into par so that he could turn around in his seat. "Look. Say the word and we leave as if this never happened. But I can help you with whatever you need and I can easily help fund for you to run and campaign. But I know you can do it. Don't ask me how, but I do know." the Doctor assured.

And really? The world they were in did have an underlying programming to keep at least one of them in power. It was simply how it was written out in the base code itself. Winning would be easy, Tardis interference or not. "Whatever the decision, I'll accept it without any fuss, but you need to make the choice now."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 pm

The Master sighed, the Doctor was doing all of this and the Master was going around his back and he was probably going to break the sad bastards heart. He felt like the king of jerks.

Dropping his head in his hand, he sighed slightly and gave the other man a sideways look. "Why don't you run? If you know all the tricks and trials then why don't you? Don't you want all that power? Just ... given to you like that?" The Master had some doubts, mostly that ruling a well ordered place like this wouldn't be a picnic as well as the campaigns affect on his boy. Course he yearned for power but the TARDIS had put every road block in his head to try and prevent it happening.

And if he did ever mange to get into power, knowing his luck, he'd probably fuck up.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 pm

"No. I don't want it." the Doctor said slowly, shaking his head a bit. "Look. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's that simple. I don't want the power. I never have. It's something that was pushed on me since I was a child and it...Turned me off." he admitted.

And really? If the Master refused, then that would be that. He would back down and pretend it never happened. He just needed the answer. "We can head home now if you would prefer. What do you want, Harry?" the Doctor asked softly, placing a hand upon the man's shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm

What did he want? Truly? 100%? He looked down and frowned, he had always assumed it was to conquer and rule but that wasn't it. That wasn't what he actually wanted. Pausing, he cocked his head to the side. "What I want is to win."

That's what it was all about, he wanted to be the one in charge because that ensure victory. Even back when he wasn't fobwatched, that was it. He wanted to be one over the Doctor because he knew the Doctor was stronger and better and that always left him panicked. He was smarter but smart only took you so far. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath before looking directly at the Doctor. "I know you. I don't know how but I know you... are you some sort of weird angel?"

Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

The Doctor laughed softly and shook his head. The Master was just full of psychotic little statements, now wasn't he? "No, I'm not some sort of angel. Those don't even exist." he said with a small roll of his eyes. Really now.

"You can win. No. You will win. Just go in, tell them that I sent you, and fill out the paperwork they give you. I'll be out here waiting for you." the Doctor assured, prompting the other to go with it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

"I'm a psychotic and my son has all the hallmarks for a serial killer, I doubt I'll win," the Master explained bluntly before he got out the car and did as instructed. He put his name in, filled out forms and headed back out forty five minutes later.

Climbing into the car, the Master exhaled loudly. "I think I'm going to be sick," he was so out of it and shocked that he didn't know what to do but the possibility of loss was leaving him... well, freaked out.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and leaned in to kiss the other softly. "You're doing just fine. Really. I'll help you come up with your campaign and whatnot if you want me to." he assured, starting the car up again to start up home.

"You're going to be alright. Promise. I imagine that you'll win and all will be good. So. Let's get your mind off of that. Do anything with your son for his birthday?" the Doctor asked lightly. It seemed a better subject at least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 pm

The Master sat back and exhaled slowly before shrugging his shoulders. "Well, I drew him a picture of a flower, we had pizza, watched a horror film and then I explained the world of sex to him."

Pausing, he tilted his head to the side. Not the best sounding sentence. "He asked, I told as honestly as he could... but yeah, he knows we did what those people in the horror film were doing. Sorry."

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 pm

{Goodnight!}

"Well. That explains the glaring, I suppose." the Doctor deadpanned. And really? How was that a positive step? The kid hated him enough as it was. He didn't want Koschei to hate him more.

He wasn't about to make too much fuss though. What was the point to that one? "It's fine. It's alright. I'm sure that it's perfectly fine." the Doctor murmured softly. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next