We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 pm

"No romance, comedy or political thrillers. Anything else works," the Master offered with a small smile, he was used to watch certain kinds of films these days thanks to Kosch. "Usually I watch horror."

He left out the part where he watched them with his son but he guessed the Doctor knew that anyway. "But hey, do you have a preference? I can sit through anything."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 pm

"Horror is fine. I like horror." the Doctor assured, sitting down and booting up his laptop to see what their options were. At least they weren't overly limited in it.

"The next one is in forty minutes. Woułd you like to change before we go? Wearing a suit all of the time can't be comfortable." the Doctor murmured. Not in a theater at least.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 pm

"You say that and yet I wear them all the time," the master said, raising an eyebrow playfully. But he didn't know that he stuck out like a sore thumb in casual places. Looking around the Doctors room, he tugged off his tie and tossed it on the floor.

Kicking his shoes off, he untucked his shirt and ruffled out his hair. "Right, if I put on trainers, will I look casual enough?" the Master asked. A quick way to swiftly make himself fit in.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 pm

The Doctor raised an eyebrow as he regarded the other. Huh. "You're fine. Do you realize how tempting you look when you're less than perfect?" he asked softly.

What? It was a valid question. The Master was usually so big on looking perfect that the change was nice to take in in occasion. The other should appreciate the compliment.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 pm

"Maybe that's why I'm doing it," he joked with a playful smile, adjusting his shirt before turning his head back to the Doctor and buttoning the top three of his buttons just to loosen up a bit.

The Master wore his suit like body armour, not wearing it he looked a lot less together and perfected, he suppose that's why he always wore it. He liked looking his best. "I never dress casually, just not my thing."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm

The Doctor chuckled softly at that one and stood with a small shrug. "Do as you please. Just note that you're making things difficult." he teased in turn, visibly hesitating before he stole a quick kiss.

"Different shoes and let's go." the Doctor said lightly, already in the process of throwing his coat back on. He didn't look at this like a date. Not really.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 pm

"Erm... what size shoe are you?" the only other shoes he had were just slightly less shiny was the last he was wearing. Hey, he did say that he was rarely casual and it was true.

"I mean, just any spare shoes? I can pad 'em," the Master suggested because he knew for a bloke, he was pretty short in a lot of rather embarrassing ways.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:32 pm

The Doctor hummed softly at that one and shrugged. "Here. You can wear these." he murmured as he handed over a pair of shoes for the other. "You can wear your own shoes if you'd rather." he assured.

He wasn't going to make the Master uncomfortable. That was the exact opposite of what he was aiming for. It just sort of happened.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:38 pm

"Nah, I'm cool with this," the Master remarked with a look of amusement as he pulled on the trains. Bit too big but if he did the laces up tight, it kind of worked.

Catching up to the Doctor, he shoved his hands into his pockets and shrugged his shoulders. "So I get to pay and everything and the next date you can. Hows that?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh? "Didn't know it was a date." the Doctor admitted softly. "You were going on and on about how you don't like how normal it is. I just figured that we wouldn't bother with the normal sort of thing." he murmured softly.

What? It was a logical connection to draw! "But that's fine. It's still a date and I can let you pay." the Doctor assured softly. It was not his favorite concept.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 pm

"Dates are dates, they're not ever normal. They always fuck up or never go to plan. Not like, say, domestic stuff," the Master pointed out It was hard to explain to others, he always struggled with it.

"I have trouble settling down. Give me fun dates, trips out and stuff like that and I'm usually fine. Get to where you have to discuss feelings and I get uncomfortable. I don't express myself correctly," the Master confessed bluntly.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Oh. The Master could date just fine. The man just couldn't settle down into a relationship. Alright. So they were dating and the like, they just weren't serious. The Doctor would take a bit to get his head wrapped around that one.

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind then." the Doctor assured softly. And he would. He could at least be nice enough to take the other's complications and the like into consideration.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 pm

"No obligations, feel free to ditch me when you fancy, not committing gets old," the Master offered with a half smile, he honestly didn't mind if the man found a better offer out there.

"All you need to know is that I like dating, you're amazing in bed and you have a fantastic little lad so... we won't do too bad," the Master pointed out. They'd never be perfect, mind."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 pm

The Doctor just offered a tight smile. "Don't worry about it. It's basically just...A friends with benefits sort of thing. We go out and spend time together, we sleep together, and no feelings get involved. Never done that before." he mused softly.

He wasn't wired that way. Getting in the car, he offered a small smile and started on the way to the theater. The Doctor already knew he couldn't avoid getting his emotions and the like involved. He also knew he could hide it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 pm

"Pretty much but ... well, if we get involved properly, just step by step," the Master informed him, sure he could pretend to be there for him and loving but that was usually how he ended up imploding.

"I do think you're a great bloke though, don't think otherwise," the Master remarked before shrugging his shoulders. Why was he so useless at this sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. Really. I'm sure that I can forge friends with benefits sort of thing. We don't have to have a relationship and whatnot." he assured softly.

He didn't want or need the Master shoving him away again in such a manner. If that meant he had to deal with this, then that was fine. He'd go along with that
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 am

"Right," the Master offered as he got into the Doctors car. Once they got to the cinema, the Master walked inside and paid for the tickets, passing one of the Doctor. He had a fair bit left over as well, not too bad.

"What do you fancy then? I'll get you something to eat," the Master offered, looking up at the sign to read over what there was. The basic old cinema food really.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 am

The Doctor followed along into the building, smiling softly as he accepted the ticket. He was still getting over the fact that another was paying for him. It was just a bit strange. It hadn't happened since he'd met his wife.

"Whatever. I'm not exactly picky. Popcorn should be fine for me." he assured softly. What? The Doctor honestly didn't have any sort of preference. He never had.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:34 am

He got them both popcorn and headed inside, getting seats at the back. The film, to a normal person, could be seen as very gory,grim and cruel. Perhaps a bit sexually off-putting considering all the rather vile sex scenes. Not really date material.

The Master, however, didn't seem to notice this in the slightest. To him, this wasn't unnatural or odd, it seemed almost normal to him. Shoving popcorn in his mouth, he mentally reminded himself to buy this for Koschei when he was more sexually aware.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:31 am

The Doctor watched, not really bothered by it. But nor was he overly interested in the film. It was just...Well, something to stare at. Nothing really interesting for him.

As the credits rolled, the Doctor sighed softly, flinching slightly as the lights came on. Right. "Ready to meet with my associate?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 am

Well, the Doctor didn't seem interested or to of enjoyed himself. Always cheery. Especially when the first topic breeched was work. Yeah, he definitely didn't need to be dating this man.

He had such trouble being fun, that never suited him. "Sure," the Master offered as he got to his feet and shoved his hands in his pockets. He needed someone who was more play and less work.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and regarded the other. "You don't have to come along with I just thought that, if we showed up earlier instead of having dinner with her, then I could spend the evening with you without distraction." he murmured.

And really? He'd been more interested in watching the Master than he was the film. Though he doubted that the other wanted to hear that one. The Doctor just couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:54 pm

"No, no, work is a must, I'm happy to get there early," the Master offered, putting his hands in his pockets. He found the whole thing awkward but when wasn't it awkward?

They just had to enjoy themselves really. "Who are we meeting?" he didn't fancy seeing that bitch from last time who had just been looking fr any excuse to discredit him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:31 pm

The Doctor offered a small smile at that one. "Nobody really. Her name is Emma. She does a log of business with me on and off. Pet projects really. Then she studies it, copies it, and then sells it." he said simply.

In other words? He did the main work and she turned it into a business. The Doctor just didn't care for the business side of things. He never had.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 pm

"Don't get ripped off," the other man insisted as he crossed his arms and followed along after the Doctor. He didn't have any useful input or anything, he was just here to play nice.

And argue on his behalf. "So how do we do this then?" the Master asked, curious what role he really had to play here. The Doctor sounded like he knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next