We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:24 pm

The Master sighed and sat upright. "I don't go into work today, I work at home today," the Master informed him, he'd explain in detail later but for now, he wouldn't.

"Let's go get you some breakfast and we'll do some studies," then and only then would he help. Sighing, he sat up and clambered out of bed lazily, utterly shattered.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

"I already ate. I had cereal." Koschei muttered simply. Yeah...He was quite a ways past the Master this particular morning. There was no getting around that.

And Koschei couldn't really complain. He didn't actually mind taking care of himself. It was just what he did. And why would he care if that wasn't the way it should be?
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm

"Then I'll make myself breakfast then at 9 come and find me and we'll have a lesson," the Master took off downstairs and headed into the kitchen, pouring some cereal and sighing.

Perhaps that was why he liked Marnal, the boy was a lot easier to deal with and he could actually make the boy smile and be happy without bribing him... Koschei was such a serious boy, he reminded him of himself too much.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 pm

It was a good thing that Koschei wasn't aware of the fact that the Master was so fond of Marnal. it was a frustrating idea and a childish concept, but he was honestly worried that he would be replaced. It didn't matter if it didn't make sense.

Koschei located his dad at nine, offering a small smile. What? The other said to come and find him. "We don't have to do a lesson. Technically, it's summer break." he tried.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 pm

"In a week," the Master pointed out with an amused looking, knowing full well by judging Marnals school times. "We'll take it easy this week, half days, and then you'll go on break."

Marnal could spend the first week at his moms then come home and they'd spend the next 6 weeks, give or take, together. "So what do you fancy? Maths? English?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm

"Science." Koschei said simply. He liked that one at least. The two options presented to him weren't anything of interest where he was concerned.

He sat down with a small shrug, absently holding his arm close. He wasn't sure at what point he started to do that, but it was something that made him feel better. At least on a psychological level.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:13 pm

The Master finished up what left of his cereal and got to work getting everything ready for the lesson, he had no idea what to do with the kid for science actualy.

"What was the last thing you did it science?" the Master asked so he could have a guideline.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:17 pm

"'M raising a chicken. I even get to bring it home over break if I want." Koschei chirped, Yeah, good luck locating a chicken. The Master might have a bit more trouble where that was concerned.

But no matter. Koschei trusted his father to figure something along these lines out. That's what the Master had told him, at least. That they would finish up his lessons at home.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 pm

"A chicken? Hmm, maybe leave it at the labs and we'll visit?" the Master tried, not sure if he liked this idea much. "I'd be alone here, we liv friday and come back monday."

Not the best for keeping pets, was it. "Hmm... Well, without the chicken we can' continue much, can we?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:30 pm

"I don't like maths and english. Can we just do something else? I promise I'll be good." Koschei assured. He would be quiet and out of the way. It was simple enough.

But he didn't care for the lessons available to them. He didn't want to do those. Science, geography, and art were where he excelled and, as such, he stuck with them.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:05 pm

The Doctor sigh, it was the last week before summer break, he could go easy on the kid. "Okay, you can watch the education shows? Then we can do a bit of writing tomorrow?"

It was all a matter of taking it slow really. "We can do something else if you like? Art? We can work together a bit on some painting."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 pm

"I can watch a show." he assured softly. Why not? Koschei could watch the television in exchange for a lesson or two. Why not?

He headed into the livingroom and got settled, turning a show on and calling it good. He was at least behaving and watching the proper show. That counted for something, right?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 am

Hopefully because the Master had work. He could handle English and maths easy later but science would make too much mess and he wasn't sure where they were.

He just printed off some maths work sheets and English worksheets for later on this week and a few for sciences too before returning to his own work.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Koschei was good, staying out of the way and doing as he'd been told. He even made himself a sandwich instead of bothering his father. What parent didn't want a kid who did that?

And at three? He simply changed the tv over to something more entertaining and settled down toget comfortable so that he could watch. At least he was content.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:59 pm

The Master did worry, admittedly, after all the kitchen incidents so he did subtly watch the boy but mostly he sat not far from the boy, typing, emailing and organising events for those on his team.

Once it reached 4, he put the laptop aside and sat down beside his son, exhaling as he watched the TV. "I'm tired of being in here, want to go for a walk?" the Master asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Koschei glanced to the clock and shrugged. "Mr. Smith called earlier. He's gonna be here in about half an hour." he informed simply. Meaning? No walk.

He probably should have said something earlier. Oops. Couldn't help himself there. Now could he? He had been too busy trying not to disturb his father.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:13 pm

"Why didn't you say? I'm sitting right there!" the Master protested, not impressed by the boy. Why did Koschei have to make everytging so hard. "Pass on my messages as soon as I get them in future."

If he didn't then he was going to have to start grounding the boy-- no, that was a rubbish punishment. He'd just take the kids paints for a day or two. "Why is he coming?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:25 pm

The Master was that bothered by it? "I dunno. He didn't want me to tell you. Something about a surprise." he murmured softly.

Now it was conflicting. Because one person said don't and the other got mad when he did that. How the hell did he win?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:36 pm

"You don't have to tell me the surprise, you do have to tell me if he rings," the Master insisted. Sitting back, he sighed and simply waited, curious himself.

They had to kill half an hour so naturally they just kept watching TV.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:49 pm

And say what? The Doctor just called to see that they were there and nothing more. His coming around was part of the surprise. It was at exactly four thirty that the man showed up, knocking upon the door.

At least he was punctual. The Doctor had that much going for him. Showing up suddenly and unannounced was a bit of a downer though.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:56 pm

The Master had no idea what was going on but he opened the door and heaved a sigh, smiling at the other man. He shouldn't feel guilty looking at him, damn Ailla.

"Hey, can I help you?" the Master asked, curious what all this fuss had been over. But he didn't worry himself too much over it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:04 pm

"Heard about the tutor. So you need to pack for a few days. I'm taking you and Koschei somewhere." the Doctor informed lightly. mainly to his cabin.

What? He'd said they were going to go and he was going. He even was going when the other would have Koschei.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 pm

"A cabin? Now... Really?" the Master looked baffled before clearing his throat and nodding his head, he turned to Koschei and raised an eyebrow. "Looks like you get to dodge school then, we're going on holiday."

And seen as they had only been on holiday four times, this would be nice. They'd never even been to a cabin.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:09 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and shook his head a bit. "It's fine. Promise. Just going out for a bit and enjoying our time." he assured. He already had Marnal packed up and ready to go. "meet me in the car."

And Koschei was already dodging up the steps to pack up. It would be fun. The Doctor was taking them on a holiday. It was a lot to deal with.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:13 pm

It was great to see Koschei eager an he packed himself once he was upstairs... admittedly a lot of his clothes didn't suit holidays so he had to wing it a bit and play fast and loose with his suits.

He grabbed his bag and headed into the boys room, raising an eyebrow. "Do you have everything? Are you going to bring your rat? Cause he'll get mighty hungry otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next