We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:33 pm

"Then you shouldn't hurt her. You should make up your mind." Koschei informed softly. There was some honest truth behind that even. The Master was driving him insane with the odd contradictions.

The man would state he wanted something, go for it, and then be upset after achieving it. It was all very hard to keep up with. But it may have just been Koschei who was finding it hard to keep up.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:11 pm

"Well I have," the Master snapped in frustration, getting a little fed up of being lectured by his 8 year old son. "I made a mistake, I'm a bastard, I get it okay?"

Exhaling loudly, he winced slightly at his tone and sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just stressed, it's just awkward."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Koschei just glared when snapped at. It was the Master's own damn fault in the first place. The man was the one that was upset for doing what he'd wanted. It was frustrating to have to observe and listen to it.

And the Master was the one snapping at him? Seriously? "I don't care." Koschei snapped in turn, climbing into the car careful and gently picking at the bandage on his arm. He needed to change it. He'd forgotten to that morning.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:31 pm

He drove home, trying not to get frustrated by the boy and this whole situation. Once they got inside, the Master eyed up the boys arm before sighing. "Come on, let's change the dressing on that."

They had to stay at home together for a while now so the Master thought it was best they get on better. "sorry for snapping, Kosch. I'm just stressed and it's not excuse. I'm a jerk."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:35 pm

"I can take care of my arm." Koschei murmured softly. He'd been doing it all weekend when his mother was too busy to bother with it. That was one thing he was learning while there. He spent a good amount of time taking care of himself.

He had a feeling that that wouldn't be much appreciated, but that was simply how it was. "You don't need to do it." Koschei assured, already heading toward his room where the bandages were at. He didn't think that the Master would be happy to see the state of his arm either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:39 pm

"Nah, I'm happy too," the Master dismissed as he followed the boy and took the bandages off him as he sat on the edge of the boys bed and gestures for him to join him.

"Okay, you can remove your own bandages but a grown up should really do this wrapping," the Master informed him before nodding his head to the lad. "So did you really like ice-skating?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 pm

"It was fun." Koschei murmured, getting what he needed and sitting on the bed. "It's 'kay. The nurse at the hospital showed me how to do it." he assured, carefully removing the wrapping with a small frown. It was still swollen around the wrist and where he'd gotten the six stitches.

All in all? Not a very pleasant injury. But he wasn't allowed pain medication with Lucy either. She was too stuck in natural remedies and the like. "It's not that bad." he muttered, keeping the arm close somewhat protectively.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:46 pm

The Master winced and moved closer, grasping the boys arm gently and inspecting it. The hell did she do to his son? "We'll go to the doctor tomorrow morning and get some medicine for you."

He needed painkillers for that sort of injury, he was surprised he was lasting without them. "I'm sorry I got so strict on ice-skating but it's not fun for me to see you hurt, I worry about you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:53 pm

"Medicine isn't good for you. My mom just gave me things around the house." Koschei informed softly. He couldn't exactly say why it was bad, but he'd gotten a long lecture on it. It hadn't been pleasant.

But what he'd been given had worked just fine. "I like ice skating. It's fun. I just tripped an' the skates are sharp." Koschei said firmly. It had been an accident.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:00 pm

"Bollocks. Why would we spend millions of years perfecting treatments that clearly heal diseases that will otherwise kill us if we didn't need it?" the Master pointed out, rolling his eyes at the idea. "Remember the cream you had for chicken pox? That was pretty handy,"

Smiling, he gently started to wrap the nasty slice and made sure it was tight but not too tight so the boy wouldn't feel too much of a strain. "Look, your mom may have problems with it but when you're hurt, you have medicine. Simple as."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:05 pm

"Not at her house. It isn't good for you." Koschei muttered, pulling his arm back close. He'd take it if it was given to him, but he wasn't asking for it and he wasn't about to cry because he didn't have it. That simple.

"'M hungry." Koschei said softly, looking to his father in a rather expectant manner. Sure, he knew that the Master couldn't cook, but that didn't mean he couldn't hope and ask for it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:10 pm

"Okay, I'll make you something. You like egg right? And we have rice... egg fried rice?" the Master suggested. Easy and he could make that actually, he wasn't completely useless.

He was just a bit lousy at cooking. Smiling, he gestured for the boy to follow before getting to his feet and heading downstairs. "You'll just have to take painkillers here and ... handle it at hers."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:14 pm

"I can handle it." Koschei mumbled, situating himself at the kitchen table to watch the Master cook. Or try to at least. It was at least some form of interest to him. Where that came from, he hadn't the slightest of ideas. Neither of his parents could cook all that well and neither really enjoyed it.

"Can I have hot chocolate as well?" Koschei attempted. What? It was worth a shot. He couldn't exactly complain too much when it came to trying for treats.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:17 pm

"Yes but only because you're hurt," the Master remarked with an amused look before grabbing the jar of hot chocolate and putting it into the boys cup, leaving it to the side as he finished making the dish.

Mixing the rice and egg together, he set it on the table and poured the hot water into the chocolate, stirring it and placing it on the table. "There, all done."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Koschei grinned as he picked at his meal, albeit a little on the clumsy side. What? He wasn't exactly able to use his dominant hand. It was a new experience to get accustomed to.

"Thank you." he offered as an afterthought, eying the Master in an odd manner. "Are you gonna stay with Mr. Smith again?" he asked slowly. What? Koschei was going to be gone an entire week. It made sense to ask.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:22 pm

"Only when you're gone," the Master informed the boy with a small sigh, nodding his head along. "He keeps my mind off the idea of not having you around, it's not fun for me."

He felt like he had lost and losing never sat well with the Master. "Besides, he and Marnal aren't awful, they are amusing," the Master remarked honestly.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm

That was meant to make him feel better about the situation? He didn't like that the Master was getting cozy with those two. It was so much easier when the Master had been doing it out of curiosity and spite.

Sighing, Koschei shook his head and shrugged. "Fine. I need the number." he informed softly. It would make it easier to contact the man should something more happen.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:36 pm

"Course. Look, I'm not forcing you to do this but I'm just offering you it. If you want to stay a week you can, we'll arrange it. If you want to ring any time for me to pick you up then I will," the master insisted, shrugging his shoulders.

"A week without you? Never been apart from you that long..." the Master remarked with a small huff of an unsure laugh.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 pm

"It's fine." Koschei muttered. "I wanna meet her fiance anyway." he dismissed. The man would be around during the weekdays and Lucy wanted them to meet as well. So why not?

Who knew? He might even like the guy. Possibly. It was highly doubtful. Koschei didn't do too well with more people, bit that was just him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:43 pm

"Great, the Master offered with a smile but this was killing him inside. Could she just piss off and leave his son be? He didn't want some other man in his sons life, playing father.

"Just no more ice-skating, okay? Not until you're properly healed. And nothing dangerous," if he got hurt again then he was taking it to the courts and pulling back his offer of weekend custody for a while.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:48 pm

In hindsight, the Master shouldn't have brought up a week long stay and then thrown Koschei's words back at him.Because now the kid was doing it on principal alone. A thing that the Master had to have realized.

Finishing his food, he put his plate in the sink and washed it, sighing softly. At least the food was good. And he got to see his seahorse. "Can I take my rat with me? She said it was alright."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:01 pm

"Go for it, make sure to feed him and clean out the cage every two days because I can;t," the Master pointed out before leaving the lad too it, this just wasn't fair!

He truly did hate this sort thing because it felt rather like he was being railroaded by Lucy, sh ehad won him over with gifts and events and now he'd get this thrown back at him all the time.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:04 pm

"I can do that." he assured softly. And he would. He would take his rat with him and he could have fun. That's all there was to it then. Hopefully.

He really didn't want to think too much on it. "'M gonna go paint." Koschei informed softly. Well...Try to, at least. Koschei had a bad feeling about his ability to manage that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 pm

"Call me if anything goes wrong or you need a hand," the Master called as he headed into the kitchen and cleaned up after his son, washing everything up and drying it off.

Koschei could spend a week at hers and maybe, just maybe, he might miss the Doctor. Because he was getting beyond fed up of being taunted as the lesser parent.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Koschei just spent his evening painting a rather sad excuse for a picture before running himself a bath and getting ready for bed. It wasn't even anything personal against the Master. He was just starting to get accustomed to the routine of caring for himself over the weekends.

He even made sure to get himself up and ready come morning, poking his father a bit. "Wake up." he murmured softly. What? To him, the Master still had to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next