We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 pm

"We can find something. Do something for yourself. Be selfish. Have fun." the Doctor said lightly. It only made sense.

The Master needed as much independence from Koschei as the lad needed to develop from the man. Because their habit of relying on one another was beyond ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 pm

"I prefer not to have alone time," the Master admittedly didn't like being alone with his thoughts. Some of them were worrying, sometimes the drums would take over.

Either way, it was pretty miserable being him sometimes he and he did used Koschei as a distraction really.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

"I'm sure there's something that you could do. I mean, you must enjoy something on your own. And even if you don't, I'm always about." the Doctor assured Hanson over a plate with a sandwich on it.

So he cared. Big deal. He'd always been a person that tended to care too much. Some even called it a savior complex.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 pm

"Last time I spent extended periods of time alone, I started plotting my neighbours death. Not joking, I really did, I had a whole plan," the Master confessed as he kept his eyes trained on his laptop.

"Work, reading or company, sometimes exercise. I don't relax, the drums get muddled into my thought sand everything goes wrong," it was hard to be a locked up psychopath, there was always that monster hiding inside.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:28 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head. Seriously. How did the Master not get this? "Look. You are going to be fine. You can come into work, and you can come around afterward if being alone is a problem." he assured.

It would be more than fine. The Master didn't need to worry about it. At all. The Doctor was more than willing to accommodate.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm

((Off to bed))

"I know, I guess I'll have to stick around," the Master smiled before sparing the other man an amused look, he did have quite a fondness for the other man, he couldn't deny it.

He liked spending time with him. And his boy, Marnal wasn't awful, he was pretty cool in his own way. "How did the trip out today go?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:36 pm

"It was nice. We went out and about. Marnal had a lot of fun." he admitted softly with a small grin. He couldn't complain too much. The lad had had a good time.

"Sigma had fun as well. It's nice and the weather was perfect for it." the Doctor aid softly, shrugging. What reason did he have to not enjoy himself?

{Night~!}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:43 am

"Good, need to make use of those last days of summer," they had another few weeks before autumn came and then it was a slow downward spiral to cold and rain.

He was really not looking forward too that. "Maybe we could head somewhere tomorrow? Might be nice to have a trek around the forest."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 pm

"We can go for a hike tomorrow. Then we'll head home the following day. I'll drop you off at home. That way you can grab what you need and you can have your own car." he offered

The Doctor thought it sounded like a decent plan. And honestly? Why not? Things would be a lot easier that way.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:03 pm

"Sure thing, how does Marnal like walking?" the Master asked because Koschei would drop down exhausted if he was too tired and often the Master had to carry him on hikes.

He supposed not every kid suffered like Koschei did and hell, Marnal was a ball of energy half the time. "Koschei has this weird thing where running becomes pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:37 pm

The Doctor had to frown softly at that. "Have you ever had that tested out?" he asked softly. He hated to think of a kid that couldn't even have fun without health issues.

But as for Marnal? "He's fine. He's impossible to tire out most of the time. I never quite know how to work with him on that." the Doctor admitted with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:32 pm

"Endlessly. Each Doctor recommended another Doctor till I finally got told that they had no idea and that was that. He has a medical note for schools just in case," the Master explained with a small shrug of his shoulders.

That was just what the situation was, the Master couldn't fix it. "Well, you're lucky, me and Kosch can't do much in case he gets too tired, we stick to easy activities. Puzzles mostly."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:47 pm

The Doctor frowned softly at that one. "I know that I probably won't do any good, but would you like me to take a look at him?" he asked softly.

It wouldn't hurt anything. So why not? And there might be something that crops up now that wasn't as noticeable when the kid was younger.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 pm

"If you want too," the Master offered, shrugging his shoulders, he didn't know what to do but that was that, his best option was pretty much letting the Doctor have a look.

"I'll ask him if he fancies it when he gets back," the Master remarked, after so many tests as a by, he had decided to let Koschei decided what he got tested for and when. To an extend, mind.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:43 am

"Then I'll look if he's okay with it. I doubt I'll find something somebody else missed." the Doctor murmurs softly. But he had a nagging feeling.

And those never did well. But really? What else could be expected of the situation?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 am

The Master had a sandwich off the plate and nodded, heading into the livingroom and taking his laptop with him. Marnal was watching cartoons so the Master merely sat across from him.

It was starting to seem like a bit of a slow day ahead, not that he minded much.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 pm

The Doctor simply grabbed up a book and sat upon the armchair in the livingroom. He was more than content to have a slow day. It made a nice change.

He had trouble slowing down. It was one of the flaws that the Doctor was faced with all the time. But he learned to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 pm

The Master got bored fast, he always did, he sat there staring mindlessly at the TV, not even realising that Marnal had wandered off outside to play with Sigma.

Why the hell was he watching this stuff? Sighing, he rubbed at his eyes and lay back a bit more, happy to relax.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm

It wasn't hard for the Doctor to catch on, flicking the shows off with a small smile. "You know? Marnal is outside." he murmured as he moved to the couch.

He was content to sit with the man for the time being. "We head home the day after tomorrow." the Doctor murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 am

"We should do something for the last day, something fun. what kind of things can you do around here," Something fun and exciting for Marnal to end his day on. Seems like a nice idea.

Well, it did to the Master anyway, he knew he'd want to give Koschei a fun last day here... though the lad seemed to want to stay forever for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

"I was thinking we could go into town. I usually try and take Marnal in at least once there's a candy store he likes to attend to and what not." he murmured softly.

The Doctor wasn't going to worry too much over this. Marnal would enjoy himself well enough. What else was he to do?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:37 pm

"Sounds like a plan, you should show him the toy shop too, it's massive and pretty amazing," the Master remarked, Koschei had liked it, it was rather ice to see the lad so happy.

That was pretty much all he had to plan over. "So, tell me, what do we do today?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 pm

"I sort of like being able to just sit back and relax. Marnal seems content enough for the time being." the Doctor murmured softly.

Why mess with a good thing? "So...If you don't mind my asking, but what would you do? If you were to move out here?" the Doctor asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 pm

"Try and work at home? Perhaps hire someone to assist me and network with me from here. Either that or I'd take on independent research and muddle through," the Master remarked, explaining it jobwise.

"Koschei would have to learn to commute but it'll be via train so he won't mind and I imagine we'd travel back and forth to see one another," the Master explained with a throw.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 pm

"And you don't think you'd tire of this place? Think about it. There's little to actually do." the Doctor murmured softly. It didn't make sense to just move.

"Why not try it out first? Stay here with Koschei for a few weeks. See if you're still interested in living out here. It might change." the Doctor murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next