We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 pm

"Marnals easy to get on with, bit human but I don't mind. I think mostly the problems come from your ex," that man had screwed up a lot and seriously, one would think the Doctor would of noticed.

It said a lot for the man, which was rather worrying. Who'd date an idiot like Iros?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded a bit. "They did And I know that. I'm working on it." he assured firmly. And really? Why was he going to complain about this on?

He knew that he was faulted. He just didn't like to acknowledge that he had screwed up that much. That was a fault the Doctor was always going to have. To run away from his problems and issues.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:55 pm

"Well, could be worse, Marnal is getting much happier and relaxed, dinner wasn't horribly tense for once," the Master granted, smiling pleasantly in amusement.

Sitting back, he sighed somewhat. "What do you fancy doing then?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 pm

"It was pleasant for once.'' the Doctor granted, giving a small shrug. "I don't know. Is there anything you specifically want to do? Because I'm somewhat content just lazing about.'' he admitted softly.

He couldn't complain about this. It was nice to be able to just sit back and relax. It really was.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

"I have an early morning so maybe we could get some sleep in?" the Master suggested with a small shrug, he knew it was boring but he did have to be up at 6am tomorrow.

"We can do something tomorrow, after Marnal goes to bed, I'll think something up," he would eventually anyway, he just needed to think.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 pm

"Sleeping sounds good." the Doctor murmured with a small nod. Getting up, he stretched and headed to his bedroom to change for bed. He was more than capable of sleeping a bit.

And why should that be something to protest? "You sure you want to go alone?" he asked, just to make sure. It was only polite.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm

The Master smiled and shrugged, putting his laptop away safely to prevent it from being damaged while he was gone tomorrow, never knew with kids in a house what could happen.

"Erm, you can come with. But I imagine you won't sleep so I'd rather not bother you," the Master remarked, shrugging his shoulders before he headed off.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 pm

That was true enough. The Doctor did get comfortable in the bed, settling in with the intentions of sleeping. But he knew he'd be up and down throughout the night. It just happened.

"Then I'll see you when you get home." he conceded with a small smile. This was nice enough. And it wasn't even that long before he managed to doze off, content for the time being.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 pm

When the Master got up the next morning, he used the kitchen to make a quick breakfast to Koschei and brought it up to him, placing it on the bedside table before shaking the boy awake.

"Okay, I made breakfast! So get up and enjoy so we can get you to moms early. Did you pack?" Or was he going to have to do all that now? He was awful at packing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Koschei groaned when he was woken up, shooting a sleepy glare toward his father. Really? They were going there? "I packed." he murmured. He'd done it the night prior.

Shaking his head as he got up, Koschei dressed before heading out to eat. He wasn't going to fuss. Not when his father was about to lose him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 pm

"Right, let me check," he had to check, just to make sure that no one had made any errors. He was soon there, trying to make sure the boy wouldn't forget anything he'd need.

He just seriously hoped that the boy wasn't too bother, he didn't want to do stuff like this but he didn't want to take the idea of letting him spend a week with his mother away.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Finishing up his meal, Koschei placed his plate into the sink and smiled softly. He wasn't sure that he honestly wanted to spend an entire week away. He just knew it was too late to turn back now.

So, instead, he picked up his bag and smiled softly, heading for the door. At least they got to take the Doctor's car. It was a nice vehicle.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 am

"So if you need me, ring my mobile. And if you get hurt or sick, make sure your mom rings my mobile as well, there's no point in ringing the home phone," he still didn't get why she'd done that anyway.

He had a mobile he used much more and one would assume she'd use her head for once and deduce which one he'd be more likely to use. "I'll always have it ready so just call."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm

The kid sighed softly and nodded a bit. Eh. Why not? He could go along with that one easily. What else was he supposed to do?

Humming softly, Koschei headed to the car and got himself settled in. "I'll tell her." Koschei assured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

The Master nodded as they took off, whipping down the highway as he made rather brilliang time. It took two hours to get there and when he arrived, he parked neatly outside.

"I'll walk you up," the Master promised as he turned off the car and get out, walking beside his son. "I'll miss you ad I'll see you whenever you get back, yeah?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Koschei nodded softly as they went along, not really believing it all. The Master would probably spend the time with the Doctor and Marnal. And really? He didn't like that inthe least.

"Right. See you when I get home." Koschei murmured with a small shrug as he knocked on the door to be permitted entry. A thing that came relatively quickly thanks to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:40 pm

The Master always missed Koschei when he was gone but he had learned to cope. They both had. This was never his idea and he didn't even want her in his damn life.

"Lucy? You're fine with having him for the week, right?" What? Worth double checking, just in case she had a change of plans. "Try to make sure he's in bed by 10 at the latest or he'll be exhausted all the time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 pm

"He's going to be fine. I'm getting Isadora back soon as it is. What a wonderful thing, DMA testing. Can prove one parent isn't really he parent." she purred.

It meant she'd won one. "Besides, my fiancé is coming about. He's going to be moving in over the next few days." she informed. It was worth noting.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm

((Sorry lost a laptop key))

The Master shrugged his shoulders, he had no fear of DNA testing, Koschei was the spitting image and he would admit now that he had checked himself when the lad had been dropped off.

He had to make sure the kid was his! "Good, good, hope you and your lover boy have fun," the Master offered, not raising to anything, he was beyond it. He just didn't care any more. "Just ring me if you have a problem."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:00 pm

"I'll let you know the finalized date for the wedding. I'm thinking about early fall." she mused before shrugging lightly. She would leave it at that.

"Have a lovely week, Harold." she said in an overly sweet manner before shutting the door. The Master may not rise to anything, but that didn't stop her from taking a strike or two.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:04 pm

She could marry all she liked, if the man was sketchy, it would work against her in court, if he wasn't then he was just another man, he couldn't be replaced. He knew that.

He drove home rather unsettled at the silence but the moment he got back to the cabin, it was nice... like being back in the world again. What was there to hate about that?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 am

The Doctor returned home before too long with Marnal and the pets, smiling softly "Why don't you go get changed into clean clothes and I'll make lunch?" he suggested toward his son.

That taken care of, the Doctor approached the other man. "Are you alright?" he asked softly. Might as well check.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 am

"Yeah, yeah, fine," the Master offered as he sat back and looked at his laptop, he'd been amusing himself all morning and he was coping pretty well actually. He was proud of himself.

"How did bonding with Marnal go?" the Master asked, raising an eyebrow with an amused expression.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:11 am

"Well. I took him down to good off at the lake." the Doctor said simply. And really? He couldn't complain over the outcome there. It had been nice.

"I'm going to go make lunch. I'm glad you're doing alright." he murmured, heading to the kitchen to throw together a few sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 am

"Dunno what I'm going to do though, I mean I plan most things aound Kosch," And now he had a week without him and it wasn't great fun. Sighing, he winced somewhat at the thought.

Koschei gave him a purpose and a distraction. Hopefully the Doctor would be able to fill in for him or he might be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next