We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Marnal moved closer to his dad cause it was much warmer under that throw than around the house, the weather was starting to change and he didn't like that, it was too cold.

And plus there was a higher chance of storms and danger. Once the film was on, he rested against his father and watched the film.

((Okay, see you in an hour!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:18 pm

(Sorry. It took a big longerhan I thought it would.)

The Doctor made it about halfway before he managed to doze off. He couldn't help himself. He was admittedly exhausted and he didn't have the best sleep schedule to begin with. It was to be expected.

He woke up as the credits were rolling across the screen, groggy for a moment as he came back to himself. He hadn't meant to fall asleep. He just hoped Marnal wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 pm

((It's fine, I fell asleep anyhow!))

Marnal hadn't minded, clearly, he'd just crawled onto his dads lap and watched the rest of the film in silence, his dad was tired, that was fair enough surely. It only made sense.

"Are you awake?" Marnal asked with a small smile, not sure if his dad was okay or not. "Do you want to go to bed?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:40 pm

"I'm awake." the Doctor assured softly. He couldn't really complain much. "I think it tie time for a bath and bed. For the both of us." he said lightly.

He wasn't going to fight Marnal on it, but he'd feel more comfortable knowing his son was safely away in his bedroom while the Doctor was sleeping. That was just common sense.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 pm

"Okay, can I get a story or are you too tired?" Marnal asked with a small frown because he didn't want his dad to be happy and that didn't mean letting him be exhaust.

"I don't want to keep you up," Marnal confessed as he got up and started to clamber upstairs to get ready for the bath. "If you're tired then you should go to bed!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:17 pm

"I'm sorry to say that you aren't going to be able to get rid of me quite so easily. I'll read you a story." the Doctor assured, fetching his son's clothes for after the bath.

The Doctor wasn't pushing or anything. He just wanted for Marnal to be happy and content. Especially as he was going back to work.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Marnal made sure to have a bath swiftly so he didn't hold his dad up, he dressed rather swiftly and headed into his bedroom to get ready for the story he was promised.

He picked up the new book he'd gotten, one with dragons on the front, and held it out. "Can you read this one?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 pm

"If that's the one you want, then that's what I'll read to you." the Doctor assured with a small smile. And that was honestly that.

Sitting down on the edge ofthe bed, the Doctor started through the story, smiling softly as he read it and tucking Marnal in after. "Goodnight and I'll see you again tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy you lie in." he murmured, heading to his own room toget some sleep.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Marnal didn't, despite what he said, he was up at 7am anyway, just in time to get up and see his dad before he went to work. He had to say goodbye and besides, he had a question.

"Can I have the TV in my room?" Marnal asked the man as he stood by his bedside. "So I can lie in bed and watch the cartoons?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:55 pm

The Doctor stared at his son a bit, not having expected to see his son up and about. "I'm not moving that into your bedroom." he deadpanned.

That was just ridiculous. "However, you can stay in here today and watch mine." the Doctor assured as he got up to get ready. He was expecting the sitter soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Oh well that worked. Grinning, the boy leapt on the bed and wriggled himself into a comfortable position so he could watch TV, obviously happy to steal his dads bed.

"When are you going to work?" he asked with a small curious look, not wanting the man to just leave him right away. "Are you gonna call Mr Saxon just in case?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 pm

The Doctor sighed softly at that one and shook his head. "The sitter is due in about half an hour. He sooner I go in, the sooner you can have me back." he assured

And as for calling the Master? "I already told you that I didn't want to impose when he just got home. He offered to watch you. Expecting that more than a day or two a week is just taking advantage."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Marnal nodded his head and moved the pillows around, he knew that the Doctor wouldn't call him but he might actually want to spend time with them! It was possible. Not entirely but still.

"Be home soon," Marnal called, really wanting the man to come back. "And then we can do something fun?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm

The Doctor saw no reason to call. Why would he? The Master would come about whenever he wanted to. The man had a key to his house even!

"I'll be back." the Doctor assured softly before slipping out to wait for the sitter. He explained a few ground rules to the lad and went from there, slipping out and heading to work.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 pm

The Master only didn't call because he'd slept off the lag from yesterday and got caught up working. He had two more days till Koschei's return now, that left him with little to do.

Once he finished up emailing his colleges, he rang the Doctor up, just to see where he was. "Hello, Doctor? You at home or work?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 pm

The Doctor definitely found why he needed to not take long periods of time off upon showing up. Because he was beyond bogged down and busy. It wasn't pleasant.

Which is why he wasn't surprised to hear his phone ring. He was surprised to hear the Master. "Work, actually. It's a bit busy." the Doctor admitted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 pm

"Do you need a hand? I've done all mine," the Master remarked with a small shrug of his shoulders, now he was mostly just lazily watching TV and killing time.

"Marnal alone at home or something? Coulda asked," the Master pointed out, not that he wasn't thankful for a day off and everything but he liked to have something to do.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:21 pm

The Doctor sighed softly at that one. "I didn't want to impose. I'm trying a new sitter." the Doctor assured. It wasn't too bad.

"You're welcome to come by if you'd like. I have a lot of reports to sift through and the like." he muttered. It was mainly busywork.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:29 pm

"Sure, if you want. As long as I won't distract you," the Master offered tentatively with a small smile on his face because he did want the Doctor to get thrown offer.

"I can be there in 20 minutes, we could grab lunch?" the Master suggested because he didn't have much else to do and he wasn't sure if the doctor had eaten yet.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:41 pm

He hadn't eaten and nor had he planned on it. "Come on over. I'll see you in twenty." the Doctor assured lightly before bidding farewell and disconnecting.

The Doctor couldn't complain too much. Not really. He was definitely more than happy enough to see the other.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 pm

The Master arrived 20 minutes later, he'd picked up sandwiches on his way here, he didn't know if the Doctor had packed a lunch but it was always nice to bring extra.

"You fancy dinner?" the Master asked from the doorway, h e was only wear a shirt and trousers today, the tie and jacket was left off in favour of an open collar. He was trying to look more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm

The Doctor glanced up and smiled softly. Because really? That was definitely something nice to see. If only because the Master meant that he was content for another moment.

"Hey. Enjoying your time back?" the Doctor asked lightly with a grin. He couldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yeah, not bad, little bored. Yesterday was nice but today, I'm restless, no Koschei still," the Master complained with a small roll of his eyes because that was unfair. He hated being bored

Sitting down beside the other man, he offered the sandwiches to the other man. "Fancy some?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:28 pm

The Doctor smiled at that and set aside the current report he was on. "Thanks. Really. I was planning on eating when I got home...An hour ago." he murmured with a cringe.

Marnal wouldn't be happy in the least. "Sorry. Everybody sort of needs my attention today." he admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 am

"Work sometimes gets away from you, do you need a hand? I can help you get home faster," the Master offered, he was pretty good at handling tedious paperwork.

"Or just dump it all on the office juniors?" either way, he knew they could get through this swiftly and still enjoy lunch. Well, to a point anyway, depends on their time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next