We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm

The Master as truly happy. It was a lot to take in. Koschei wasn't accustomed to seeing the other in such a manner.

Humming, Koschei looked back out to the sea, nodding a bit. "I'm glad that you can be happy." he granted stifle.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:04 am

"I'm surprised too... but I was hardly unhappy before I've always been happy," the Master offered, not completely but he was happy with Koschei, the boy kept him amused and company.

It was nice to have him about, despite what he may think. "I hope you're happy too."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:20 am

"Sometimes." he answered sincerely. He wouldn't lie. He was mostly happy. There was just somethig missing.

And so what if that were the case? Koschei didn't take well to the idea of not having all the pieces to the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:52 am

The Master sighed, he sort of predicted this happening, his son was never a bundle of joy to begin with and he really did feel bad that they were never happy people.

"Why are you unhappy?" he asked with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:37 pm

"Something is missing." Koschei murmured. Let the Master figure that one out because he wasn't sure of it himself.

What he did know was that he missed something that he never had. He'd thought his mother would fix that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:50 pm

The Master paused before looking off to the sea with a small exhale because he couldn't help it. He had a point. "I'm sorry, I know what you mean though. I understand."

And that was that, it was clear but no one ever spoke of it. "I think we lost some memory somewhere down the line."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:01 pm

"I don't like it. I am happy. Just...'M not happy all the time." Koschei murmured softly. It was that simple.

He couldn't help himself. Nor could the lad be expected to help himself in this regard.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:04 pm

"I understand, it's not your fault," the Master offered before looking around the beach with a frown. "Do you want an ice-cream? I do. I fancy an ice-cream and a cold drink."

He didn't overly care but he wanted to get the boy something nice while they were out.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:14 pm

"Chocolate would be nice." Koschei admitted softly. He did like ice cream. Then again, what kid wouldn't take that?

He stood and dusted himself off, nose scrunching up at the sand. That was the one downside to the beach.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:25 pm

The Master laughed and offered the boy his hand, he didn't have to take it ad one day he'd be way to old to do so but it was always nice to offer and besides, it kept him close.

He didn't want to lose the kid of the beach. "D you want anything extra with it? Sprinkles or a flake?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:31 pm

"I don't want any. Just the ice cream." Koschei assured firmly. That was all that he wanted at he moment.

He'd never been big on all of the extras. He glanced around, eying the people about them curiously.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm

The Master pulled out his wallet and joined the queue behind a pleasant couple and their two sons, who were running around their parents legs like idiots. The Master just kept a safe distance.

There were a lot of people about and he kind of hoped it wasn't bothering Koschei much.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:35 pm

It always bothered Koschei. How could it not? The kid was just not the social butterfly or even socially capable.

People just bothered him. Though he tried not to let it show, the tension in his shoulders slight. But he was trying.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Eventually they got to the front of the line and the Master got Koschei and himself an ice-cream. He passed the boy his own before taking off towards the pavement.

"Well that was an ordeal," the Master remarked, he hated being around people just as much as Koschei did sometimes.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Koschei was quick to follow, not wanting to stick about the crowds. At least he had his treat. That was something.

"Sorry. I try to like them." Koschei was quick to assure. And he did.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm

"You don't have too, I didn't like them. Koschei, you don't even have to say sorry, okay?" the Master insisted because really, of all Koschei's problems, this one bugged him the least.

"Some people are very social, some people aren't. You may never be social... that's okay," he offered with a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:25 pm

"That's not what my mom says. She says I need to be social and be nice to people." Koschei muttered.

Lucy liked to entertain a lot and it was a lot to deal with. It didn't help that Koschei seemed to find himself involved to some extent.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm

"Well Koschei, here's the thing, the world is sort of divided into two sides. Social and unsocial," the Master explained, trying to keep this as simply as possible.

"Those who are social don't understand those who are unsocial and they'll try to insist you do this and that to become like them... but they're stupid, just ignore them. Even if they're your mom," the Master suggested.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:36 pm

That was a bit difficult when a social gathering was taking place in the next room over. "She doesn't agree." he mumbled in reply.

Koschei was too prideful to admit his mistake. He simply grit his teeth and dealt with it while waiting for his father to snap and do something.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:53 pm

"Well she's hardly understanding, she's very stubborn and... well, the words I'd use to describe her, you might not like," he was just not that fond of her at all.

"I don't get what you see in her, kiddo, but you must see something," the Master offered with a shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:57 pm

"I just...I was missing something. That's all." Koschei granted. And that was all there was.

He had taken a shine to the woman who could help fill that space. And now he knew better.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:08 pm

"Hey if you want to see her, see her. But I'll never like her, just how things are," though he did like that since he'd won, he was now on the fast track to be richer than her.

And he had a lot more power than her. It was kind of funny, he was curious to see her reaction Friday.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:11 pm

I had a feeling it wouldn't be what the other was expecting it to be. Particularly in this regard. Because Lucy's thing was power.

"That's fine. I know that you won't like her." he assured. Koschei had always known that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:19 pm

"But if she makes you happy, I'm happy," the Master offered with a small shrug because he was happy to know that the boy was filling that gap with something.

As they headed up to the town, he looked around, getting an idea of where the train station is. "Want to look around a bit more?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Koschei hummed softly and shrugged. "You need to get ready for your date." he pointed out softly.

Which meant he was done socializing. He would be happy to get home where he could relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next