We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:37 am

"The zoo." Koschei said decisively. Their was always that one exhibit with the two lone cheetahs he was fond of.

It must have been lonely to only be the two of them, despite another cheetah exhibit existing. It was just somethig else that didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:41 am

The Master let Koschei down as the train arrived and nodded his head, he really did need to rake the boy back, they hadn't been with him for quite a while.

"Okay, lets get on board and then you can sleep if you like," the Master offered as the joined the queue to get on.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Koschei nodded soflty as they boarded the train. He was content enough now. He settled against the window, allowing his eyes to drift shut.

He was definitely on the tired side. "I couldn't sleep last night." Koschei mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:41 pm

The Master offered the boy a small frown before he sat back and crossed his arms, he hadn't remembered a book this time so it was going to be a long ride home.

"How come kiddo?" the Master asked with a small curious expression.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:50 pm

"I had a dream. You didn't like me." Koschei murmured softly. It had been unpleasant. Not to mention that it confused him.

Because he didn't know how to take it or who had cared for him. It had been vague and foggy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:00 pm

"Well that one clearly isn't true because I've never hated you," the Master assured as he ruffled his sons hair, he loved the boy so why would he ever do that?

"Just a nightmare, sometimes they happen," he once dreamt Koschei killed him and that could never happen.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:30 pm

"It felt like all the others." Koschei murmured softly, closing his eyes so that he could sleep. He had a valid excuse at least.

But the kid had never been the best sleeper. The added dreams just made it all worse.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:34 pm

"It's not true so just sleep and I'll be here," he let the boy rest while he amused himself watching out the window and trying his hardest to not wake the boy at all.

He wo0ke the boy up when the train stop and offered him a smile. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head as he woke up. Ugh. He was beyond tired. He always was when he first woke up.

"'M up." Koschei assured as he got up to follow along. He couldn't help but be a small bit annoyed at himself for missing the ride.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:53 pm

The Master smiled and held the boys hand as they got off, he knew the boy was tired but the car was only a short walk away and it wouldn't be that long of a walk.

"Do you want another piggy back? At my insistence," he offered with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Koschei knew damn well he'd only go back to sleep instead of waking himself up properly. "'M fine. When is your date?" he asked softly.

He knew he'd have to deal with the sitter. Koschei just figured it would be an hour or two and that was it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:05 pm

"Dunno, maybe till quite late, I won't be back till the early hours so I won't be there to tuck you in," the Master would drive back, even late at night, he didn't mind.

The sitter already told him he could only work till 1 at the latest but that was long enough for a date, surely.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:15 pm

He hadn't expected that. He gave a small pout at that one and shook his head a bit. He wasn't upset.

"That's fine. You don't do it every night." he muttered with a small wince.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:20 pm

"I sort of promised him a date but hey, I'll make you dinner and say goodbye around 7 so you only have two hours until you're asleep anyway," the Master offered with a small shrug.

He'd be up and about the house at 1am anyway, the boy would be okay for one night.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Koschei nodded slowly at that one. "I don't want you to go." he admitted softly.

But he couldn't help it. Koschei didn't like the idea of his father being gone all night. He wasn't otherwise protesting.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:44 pm

"You don't? Why not?" the Master asked with a small curious frown because Koschei had never had a big issue before... though he didn't usually stay out this late.

"Do you want me there to tuck you in? Cause I could," he could delay an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head. "I don't want you gone that long." he admitted softly.

He wasn't accustomed to it. Not in the least. The Master didn't spend a lot of time out and about usually.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:05 pm

"Okay, what if I'm only gone till 10? And you can have a late night and sit up and I'll be back in time to say good night?" That would still give him plenty of time and they could plan for the weekend.

When Koschei was away would be a better time. "Then I can get back and you won't miss me to much. Just a bit later than normal."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Koschei hesitates briefly before nodding a bit. "That's better." he conceded, shifting. "Why don't you just have him come over?" he asked suddenly.

The Master always went over there. It didn't make much sense to him. After all, it wasn't as though there was any real reason behind it. Right?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:27 pm

"Because Marnal is much younger I suppose, the Doctor just happens to stay there. Tell you what, next time? I'll invite him over," he could change that now but why not next time.

The boy wanted it and the Master didn't mind himself. "We'll plan better next time."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Koschei shrugged as he got into the car. "Why not this time?" he asked with a cock of his head.

The other would have his late night then. Why not? Marnal could suck it up and deal with it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:00 pm

"Because we already made plans and it's rude to cancel and move them around, he won't have a sitter for Marnal," and no one would leave a five year old home alone.

God he hoped the Doctor wouldn't anyway... he was never sure. "Next time is better, we'll try and move it ours more often now."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:08 pm

"I just find it odd that he never comes over." Koschei stated. And the man didn't. Which was just offensive.

The Master had to have noticed by now. "It's okay. Have fun." he murmured
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:14 pm

"He'll come over next time, till then I'll be back in time," the Master said as he headed towards home. He was already altering his plans for the boy, he couldn't do much more.

"I suppose it's hard for him like it is for me, he hardly wants to leave his kid alone," the Master said, he did hat leaving Koschei to it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:23 pm

The Doctor could always bring Marnal with. Koschei didn't see how or why this was a problem. Not that he was going to persist.

He just settled back in the seat, waiting it out as he watched the scenery pass. "It's fine. I was only curious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next