We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

"She is. Watch this!" Koschei declared brightly. Grabbing Salem lightly, he smoothed down her fur a big, revealing just how little she was.

He was quite entertained and she didn't mind it. "She's mostly fur and air." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 pm

"She's long hairs is all, she seems to be bigger than Pest though," probably because Pest was a total nervous wreck of a cat that barely ate and ran around all day till he was a stick.

This cat seemed a bit more confident and less skittish. "Salam is probably the perfect name, frankly. Suits her."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 pm

"Pest is really weird. All of them are." Koschei stated softly. He had no problem saying it as he saw it.

And quite frankly? Pest wasn't the only nervous wreck who barely ate and ran himself down tothe size of a twig in that household.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:08 pm

"Koschei, be nice," the Master insisted as he gave the lad a stern look, he really didn't understand why he wouldn't learn not to voice his complaints like this, it was mental.

"The Doctor was the one who made me see why I should get a cat," not massively but he was a handy sounding board.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 pm

"'M just saying that you should feed him more. He always seems so bothered. Like something is constantly freaking him out." Koschei said simply.

The Doctor was just like that. Humming absently, Koachei went back to playing with his cat, a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:19 pm

"Firstly, that's not my job, secondly, he's still healthy he's just thin and finally, he's just a worrier, don't poke fun," the Master shot back stubbornly, he was not the mans sitter.

He kept an eye on them as it was, he didn't quite trust the Doctor and having a small kid he felt oddly responsible for made him slightly twitchy and worried for them both. "They'll all be fine."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:51 pm

He's your boyfriend. You should care if he has problems." Koschei said simply, shrugging.

He was done with that conversation. Koschei just wanted to play with his kitten and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 pm

"I do but it's not a problem and I have no idea why you're thinking about it," the Master rolled his eyes, it seemed a bit pointless to complain though, very daft because Koschei never listened.

But the Master knew it was a bit stupid to expect too much from the boy, he was not like that. "I'm going to go order dinner."

(Off to bed)
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Koschei hummed softly and nodded. "That's fine. Really." he assured softly. And it was.

He was just bothered by how the Doctor would sit there and stare at things that didn't exist. It was disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 pm

(Sorry for the delay, I thought my laptop was fixed but nope >Smile

"Come down when you're ready," he offered as he headed downstairs, ready to get dinner started. He didn't make anything, he just ordered up and got some food brought in.

He opted for something a bit healthier, some pasta dishes he assumed Koschei would like it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Koschei didn't wander down until he heard the door signal their food. He made sure to leave Salem, the kitten content for the time being on his bed. She was definitely going to occupy his time.

Sitting down, he offered his dad a grin. "I like her. She's nice and pretty." Koschei chirped.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:17 pm

"I know," the Master assured as he dished up dinner for the boy, making sure he had enough before he took a seat and picked idly at his own, he never did eat a full amount.

Maybe it was just a Time Lord thing, he didn't eat much and neither did the Doctor. The worrying and weirdness was just the Doctor, he was an odd ball indeed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Koschei hummed softly as he ate his own meal, content for the time being. "My mother is getting married on Thursday. She wants me to be there." he murmured.

Which generally meant the Master might be going along with. It also meant that Koschei wasn't staying with his mom that weekend due to the honeymoon.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 pm

"I'll have to take you then, can't be alone," Damn, really? He wanted that weekend as well. He'd just have to hire a sitter till 11 on Saturday and make the most of the day before he had to leave.

"So no weekend visit?" He didn't like that, it was an irksome, the one time he wanted the kid gone for a bit.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Koschei didn't miss that in the least. "You didn't want me this weekend." Koschei said softly, frowning. It wasn't hard to miss. That didn't make it any better.

"Epsilon is back. I can go there so that you can be with your boyfriend." Koschei stated, not bothering to hide his distaste on the Doctor's title.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:29 pm

"Koschei, I love having you here, I just promised to spend the weekend with the Doctor and my plans have to be altered," it was just awkward, it wasn't like he wanted the kid to get lost.

"I need to see Verica anyway so we can go see them but I don't want you to feel like I don't want you around," the Master insisted because it was just a matter of the awkwardness of changing plans.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Koschei just shot the other a dull look. He'd get over it. He understood that the other wanted to spend time with the Doctor. That didn't mean he liked it.

"It's fine. I still like Epsilon." he assured firmly. Epsilon might have issues with him, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:55 pm

"Good," the Master offered with a small smile because that was definitely nice to know, he liked the boy caring so much and the fact that he had a proper friend was nice.

Even if Epilson was a bit odd... and Koschei complained about the Doctor of all people. "But we have the rest of the week to spend together so it's just the weekend, that's all."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Koschei sighed and shrugged. "It's fine. I like spending time with Epsilon." he mumbled. Though he had a sinking feeling he wouldn't like his friend's company for a short while.

Epsilon had enough issues toward him at the moment. "'M done. 'M gonna go play with Salem." Koschei announced, putting his plate in the sink before heading upstairs.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 pm

"Okay, I'll be up to put you to bed," the Master insisted as he let the boy head upstairs. He quickly tidied the room before picking up the phone and headed into the livingroom.

He rang the Doctor, doors closed so Koschei couldn't listen in. "Hey John, want to hear some awkward news?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 pm

The Doctor was honestly starting to dread the other calling. It never seemed to bring about good news. Sighing, he closed himself in his bedroom, leaning on the door.

"I'm not going to like this, am I? Of course I'm not. What's going on?" he asked softly. He couldn't really help himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 pm

"So Koschies mom is getting married and she'll be away this weekend but I found a way that I can come over both days in the weekend but I can't stay overnight," which irked him plenty.

Who knew how the Doctor would truly react to it. "I'm sorry, really, I wanted a night with just us. Next weekend definitely."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:11 pm

"It's fine. Really. I need to deal with a business issue anyway on Sunday evening." he murmured softly. Not attend, but deal with, which really should give away just what and who he was dealing with.

"I know that your son comes first. It comes with being a single parent. I promise that I'm not bothered or upset because you can't stick around." he assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:20 pm

"Good cause I'm a little bothered, I do miss free time," he lamented somewhat and he couldn't help but lament because he felt rather screwed over by all of this, it was not a nice feeling.

"Soon, we'll spend time together properly soon," the Master remarked with a small sigh. "So ... let me guess, you're seeing your ex tomorrow? Try not to tell your kid that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:23 pm

"I learned not to tell him that after last time. Marnal finally admitted to what Iros did...Shouldn't surprise me, but it did." he murmured softly, shaking his head a bit despite the other not being able to see it.

"I'm working on legal matters right now. I have my name on too many of his things and it needs to be dealt with." the Doctor admitted, absently rubbing his arm with a wince. He knew that he was putting himself in a bad situation. He just couldn't seem to get himself out of it quick enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next