We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Marnal was not exactly a welcomed guest what with the fuss Koschei always made, the Master found it was always awkward having him over, it caused a lot of fuss really.

"It's okay Kosch, we'll talk about it," he assured with a small shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Koschei nodded, smiling as they came to their home. Right. "I want a bath." he announced as he got out.

He had sand in his hair and it was just unpleasant. Not that he hated the beach. He just hated after he went and had to deal with the mess.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:45 pm

"Sound like a good idea, I'll grab one after you," the Master said as he hurried upstairs to run the water for the boy. They had about an hour and a half to have dinner, get washed up and the Master had to head out.

"I'll run your bath, go grab some fresh clothes," the Master called as he headed into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Koschei fetched his clothes before climbing into the bath. He didn't take long, spending most of his time on his hair. At least he got the sand out.

Once he was dried and dressed, he headed to the living room, content to turn on cartoons for the moment. His dad still needed the shower, so he had time.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:03 pm

The Master showered, dressed and made sure he had everything before he finally headed downstairs to sit with the boy. "So do you want to have something we can make here or order in"

He could probably make french toast, fry up or pasta. That was about it. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm

"Pizza sounds good." Koschei murmured softly. He did have a tendency to lean toward that particular food item.

Sort of like the Doctor with bananas or how the Master tended to lean toward toast. Koschei just liked pizza. "With pepperoni."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:31 pm

And the Master said nothing much towards it, he just ordered the pizza and made himself some tea instead, he was always rather fond of a good cup of tea.

"I'll have to learn to make more someday, maybe you could show me, you're a natural cook," the Master remarked with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Koschei hummed softly as he looked to the other. The Master wanted him to cook more? That didn't make much sense.

"You never showed an interest before. Why now?" Koschei inquired softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:16 pm

He had no personal interest but his son liked it and he was liked to make an effort to get to know his kid and encourage him whenever he could, like with the cooking.

"I think it might be a handy skill," he confessed, shrugging his shoulders somewhat.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

"I can try to show you." he offered softly. Why not? It would be fun. If not a bit odd.

Koschei typically cooked with the Doctor. It would be interesting to do so with another.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:36 pm

"I have the rest of this week before I start working, I don't see why we can't do it tomorrow," the Master offered with a smile because it was all kind of great.

He liked sharing things with Koschei, it was great fun. It made the boy happy.

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:45 pm

(Night!)

Koschei nodded softly at that one. Right. The Master was probably not going to be working with the Doctor any longer.

"Tomorrow them. I can show you something easy." he assured. Koschei really only knew easy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:51 am

"Great," he remarked and decided that despite everything, he'd have to invest in things like, for example, cook books or some spare ingredients to distract him from puzzles.

He could use another hobby and cooking was much easier. "We'll get whatever we need for it tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:40 am

Koschei nodded softly in agreement there. He couldn't complain when his father was showing an interest. That was a good thing.

"We can go then." he murmured, perking up at the sound of the door. Right. Pizza was there.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:07 am

The Master went and paid for the pizza, carrying it into the kitchen and cutting it up for the boy. He places some on each of their plates and took a seat to wait for him.

"If you want anything extra, you'll have to ask," the Master remarked simply.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:06 pm

"'M fine." Koschei assured with a small grin. And how could he not be? This wasn't somethig that he minded.

And the pizza was decent. "Thank you." he murmured softly. It was only polite.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

"No problem, I have to head off in about half an hour so you get the plan?" the Master asked, he would be back at 10 for the boys bedtime, which gave him a good few hours with the Doctor.

He'd just have to plan for a weekend for a proper date. It was the trouble with having young kids, they were restricting.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm

The child nodded softly and offered a small smile. He could handle that. They just needed to ease him into it.

"I'll behave. Promise." he murmured with a small shrug. Why wouldn't he? He didn't mind a little time alone.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:14 pm

"Good, I really appreciate that," the Master finished his pizza and for up to put his plate in the sink. "Your sitter will be here in about 15 so I'm going to go grab my shoes."

He swiftly fed the dog before he took off upstairs to retrieve his coat and shoes.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:51 pm

That didn't help matters. Sighing, Koschei turned back to watching his cartoons, rolling his eyes as he changed it to some science fiction special. That was a hit more interesting.

It hadn't gone on long before he heard the door. Right. His sitter. He intended to give the poor individual hell.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:21 pm

The Master let the girl in and gave Koschei a stern look as he pulled on his jacket. "Play nice and see you at ten, make sure you're ready to go straight to sleep, okay?"

And with that, he took off to the car, trusting the boy to be safe as he set up and took off to the Doctors.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Damn that man. Koschei was always kinder to a pretty face. A thing he was near positive that his father knew by now.

When the Master arrived, the Doctor opened the door and offereda small smile. "Have I apologized for messing up our plans yet?" he asked lightly, tone almost playful.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:53 am

"I'm the one with the apology, John. Seems I'll have to leave at 10," the Master said with a small annoyed frown because he didn't like it but that was what being a father was. "Koschei doesn't like it that late."

He moved closer and gave the Doctor a playful kiss, smiling at him. "But we have a whole weekend, if you like?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:12 am

He could still work with that. "You have a key." the Doctor assured as he stepped back to let the other in.

And really? That's all he had to say. The Master was welcome to come and go whenever and for however long he'd like. "Marnal is upstairs playing with Rose before bed." he informed lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:23 pm

"Right well we can play too till he goes to bed," the Master joked as he headed into the other room and took a seat. He knew he had a key but it was still nice to knock.

"So Johnny, what do you fancy doing then?" the Master asked, curious what he had in mind this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next