We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:28 pm

"Come on, Marnal. Let's head out." he murmured, gathering the items and thanking the nice lady behind the counter. At least Marnal would be better off.

Or so he hoped. He was hoping to avoid anymore sulks. "So. What are you going to name her?"
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:30 pm

"I dunno, I've never named anything," And when he did, he usually named them after the animal. But not her, she was very special to him and he wanted to give her a special name.

"What's a pretty girls name?" he asked with a curious expression because he hadn't met many girls before.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm

"What about...Rose." the Doctor offered softly. It was a name that came to him first and foremost when asked. He wasn't sure why it did or where that distant pang came from.

"But only if you like it. And know that she's your dog. So you're going to have to take care of her." he informed as he drove along.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:37 pm

"I like Rose! Hello Rose," the boy greeted the squirming little pup that licked at his face, curious over what was happening. He loved how much she seemed to love him.

The thing is that he intended to do everything for it, he didn't get loads of affection in his life so having someone who loved him back beside his dad was fantastic. "I love her already."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:41 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and nodded. "Im glad. It means you'll do okay." the Doctor mumbled as he pulled up outside the Master's place.

Right. Stepping out, he headed to the door to knock and wait. He wasn't intending to disrupt the man too much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:45 pm

The Master opened the door and smiled at the Doctor, giving the boy beside him a baffled look. They got a puppy? Really? Well, that was definitely different, wasn't it?

"New family member?" he teased before opening the door wider for him to come through.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:41 pm

"Her name is Rose." the Doctor murmured, stealing a quick kiss on his way in. Why not? He was happy for the man.

"And allow me to say congratulations. I'm happy for you." he said lightly.

(Sorry. I fell asleep. For 5 hours. ._.)
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:08 am

((It happens! I do that myself sometimes XD))

Marnal happily carried the dog into the Masters living room and Sigma watched with interest as he prowled around, sniffing and sneaking about the boy. The Master smiled at the Doctor and shrugged.

"Congrats to you and the new mutt too," he joked before patting the Doctor on the shoulder. "So I won... didn't see that one coming."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:35 am

"I said you would, did I not? Have some faith. I knew that you would manage something along those lines." the Doctor informed softly.

He'd had faith. "So. What are you going to do now that you've taken power?" the Docto asked, keeping light as he cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:59 am

"Get a better TV?" the Master joked with an amused smile, he didn't know what he'd do first, he imagined he'd have a lot of paperwork to sign and a lot more work.

"It's a week till I start and then I have to be back and forth... any chance you can watch Koschei sometimes in between?" the Master asked, knowing this was very awkward for them both.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:08 am

"I can take him." the Doctor assured. "Think you'll end up moving out there then? I mean, it would be easier on you." he murmured softly.

And it would be. Even if the Doctor didn't care much for it himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:22 am

"God no, Koschei's tutor is here, my jobs here, I just paid loads on the rent. Won't be moving for a long time," the Master pointed out, it'd cost too much to live in the city too and he hated wasting money.

"I chair one meeting a month and other than that, I can run my operation from here," the Master pointed out with a small shrug. "Why? Worried I'll run off?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:17 pm

"Perhaps a bit. I can't help myself there." the Doctor admitted softly. And he couldn't. Not since the other had mentioned moving before.

"But speaking of watching kids, could I talk you into watching Marnal for an hour or two? I have to meet with Iros about this weekend." the Doctor admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:35 pm

"Oh sure, that's fine, Kosch won't mind... I hope," he offered a smile and gestured for Koschei to make himself at home. Taking a seat on the sofa, Marnal continued to play with his puppy.

"I think it'll be fine, he has something to amuse himself with," the Master joked, it seemed easy enough to him. "Go play with your evil ex and I'll handle the kid."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:43 pm

"Not evil, just a bit on the violent side of things." the Doctor murmured softly. And really? What more did the Master expect from him?

With a quick kiss, the Doctor left, leaving Koschei to glare at his father pointedly. "He forgot something." the child piped up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:47 pm

"Marnal is staying here Koschei and he's not bothering you so you have no reason to protest," the Master pointed out as he watched the boy playing with his new puppy, not even noticing his dad had gone.

"See, he doesn't even know you exist," the Master pointed out and it really did seem that way right now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:55 pm

"I still don't like him. He shouldn't stay." Koschei grumbled softly. He didn't get what th big deal with the Doctor's ex was.

And really? Who in their right mind would expect him to? It wasn't something a kid truly understood.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:57 pm

"He can't go with the Doctor, he's going to see Iros and Marnal shouldn't be around him so he'll be here. Just ignore him," the Master complained, rolling his eyes as he went to retrieve a snack.

Wasn't like the boy was making lots of noise or annoying them. He was just playing with a puppy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm

That wasn't the point. The point was that he didn't want the kid getting too comfortable there. He didn't want the Master getting comfortable with the kid.

Koschei figured it was best if Marnal was kept at a distance. Most due to his dislike toward the brat.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:10 pm

The Master finished tidying up a bit and made himself a sandwich. He also made one for Koschei and one for Marnal. who happily shared his with his new puppy.

And then he stood there and told the Master endless little facts about his new dog and all the cute things she did. And the Master pretended to humour the lad.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:23 pm

"I like cats better." Koschei piped up with a sarcastic smile as he tore his sandwich apart. What? He did.

And since they were discussing animals, why the hell not? It made sense to offer his own opinion on tha matter.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:28 pm

"We have a cat too, his name is Pest and he's all crazy but that's cool, he's cute," Marnal insisted with a bright smile, obviously not deterred nor bothered by the contribution.

He simply picked up Rose and gave her a small frown. "I hope you like cats, Rose. Pest is very jumpy."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:34 pm

"I'd rather a cat. I don't like dogs." Koschei grumbled. He'd asked for cat's before and got shot down. But whatever.

He understood the reasoning behind it. He did. That didn't make a difference in opinion though.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:36 pm

"Sigma likes you," the Master pointed out before leaning over to have a look at Marnals puppy. He was more of a dog person than a cat person but he couldn't work out why.

"Puppies are cute, Kosch. Don't be bitter," he teased playfully as he stroked the mutts head and let her lick him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:56 pm

"I think you have the wrong kid." Koschei deadpanned. He'd fit in better with the Doctor, as strange as that happened to be.

And he couldn't even help himself. Koschei just liked a lot of the same interests as that man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next