We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:02 pm

"Why? Cause I like dogs and you like cats? Don't be daft," the Master teased as he stroked the top of the poor things head. "Honestly, some people like different things. Maybe your mom likes cats?"

"I like cats and dogs but dogs are more playful," Marnal said as he giggled at the squirming exciting puppy dog.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:06 pm

"I like to cook. An' I like stories. She doesn't." Koschei informed simply, shrugging. That simple.

He had no desire or reason to start anything. Koschei was simply stating an observation of who he had the most in common with.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:10 pm

"I like books, I like astrology and I like politics. Neither of my parents did," the master pointed out, hobbies were circumstance and socially influenced.

Not everything came from parents. Marnal looked between them with a frown before looking down at his dog. "I like stuff my dad likes, not cooking through, I dunno if my mom hated cooking too."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:20 pm

For all the Master's theories and suspicions, one would think he'd get it more. Koschei didn't believe everything made sense. Quite the opposite.

"Whatever." he dismissed with a shrug. That simple then. Koschei had no interest in pursuing it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh the Master knew nothing made sense but whenever he pointed that out, everyone got frustrated with him. But he knew, how couldn't he? Everything was off.

Even the pets. He smiled at Marnal and ruffled the boys hair, who seemed to beam at that. Mr Saxon was like a sort of dad, he loved that. Especially after Iros.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

The Master went the only frustrated one here. Because Koschei didn't get it and he probably never would. Especially when nobody explained it.

"'M gonna go finish my puzzle." he informed softly, heading up in the direction of his room. Why not? It was something to do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

"Okay Kosch," the Master offered as he called Sigma over and gave the jealous dog some affection before he started barking or whining. It was nice really, it was an easy afternoon.

Marnal was much easier to handle with that puppy, the two of them just sat on the floor playing. Nice and easy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:57 pm

It wasn't much later that the Doctor returned, knocking upon the door softly. He wasn't inthe best of moods anymore. He couldn't help that.

Iros tended to have that sort of effect upon him. But he'd needed to get it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm

The Master opened the door and offered a smile. "Back again? Well Marnal is waiting for you," the Master offered, gesturing for the man to come inside despite his grime mood.

He wanted to cheer him up, he felt bad because he had a funny feeling who brought the mood down.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:46 pm

He wished it was just his mood that was poor. "Thanks. I'll just get him and head off then " the Doctor assured as he stepped inside.

He was jus going to grab his kid and go. "Marnal! Come along." he called softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 am

"Coming!" Marnal yelled as he picked up his puppy once more and carried the dog along, it was amusing to see a small five year old lugging around a squirming puppy, rather comical.

"I'll see you soon then, maybe tomorrow?" the Master asked, not sure where they stood right now. The Doctor seemed rather unhappy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:31 am

Right. He wasn't going to punish the Master because of his ex. Even if that was so easy to do. He didn't want to push the man away.

"I'm sorry. It was a rough time and I'm probably going to go home and put Marnal down for a nap so that I can take one as well." the Doctor admitted softly, even managing a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm

"I'm glad you're sleeping. Go ahead, go turn in and lie down. I'll see you and Marnal later," the Master offered, crouching down to give the puppy a stroke goodbye, she was a lovely dog.

Marnal grinned and took off, more than content to go home and take a nap with his sleepy looking puppy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Who was he to complain. "Don't forget our outing tomorrow." he chirped on his way out. Why not?

He was just playing about. The Doctor got Marnal settled before starting off, sighing softly. It had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:28 pm

"Outing? Oh yeah, right," the Master laughed and offered a wave before shutting the door and heading back to go play with Koschei and that damn puzzle of his.

Marnal sat in the back of the car and let Rose fall asleep on him, she had obviously had a long day. "Am I like you or mom?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Where had that come from? "You're...Well, you're sort of like me in the human sense?" he offered rather awkwardly.

They'd both been mostly academics. Marnal had more of a playful streak than either of them had really exhibited.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Marnal frowned, he didn't like that, he assumed he and his dad had plenty in common. They were both pretty fun and clever but he was humanish and he accepted that.

"So... I'm not like you," That was an awkward thing to learn, he idolised his father.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:05 pm

"You are. Butyou have a lot of characteristics that don't match me or your mother. But that's fine. You're still my son." the Doctor assured.

The lad was fine. This was fine. Since when was it an issue to be a but different?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:10 pm

"Mr Saxon says people can have hobbies their parents don't," which made sense, if everyone just liked what their parents did then the world would be pretty limited and confusing.

"Is Koschei more like you than me?" the boy had said as much and it seemed he had a point thus far.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:13 pm

That was weird. More than the rest even. Why did it matter if they had something in common or not? Then again?

"We tend to like a lot of the same things. The drawing, the puzzles, and the cooking to name a few." the Doctor granted softy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:22 pm

"I could like those things too, right?" Marnal asked, he was stubborn enough to try and get himself to that same place as Koschei, he wanted to be all smart and artistic.

But his pictures were never great and he had no attention for puzzles. "I like cats. You like cats."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm

"I love you as you are. Just because we like different things doesn't mean anything." the Doctor assured firmly.

That was all there was to it. He cared for his son as is. Marnal didn't need to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:01 pm

"I won't," the boy offered as he settled back for the rest of the journey. He stroked the pups ear gently as she napped, not sure what to say to his father, he was ready to take a nap.

He was feeling a bit burnt out admittedly, maybe it was excitement? "Did you have a good time today?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:16 pm

"I didn't expect to." the Doctor grumbled. Some days were good. Other? Other's the two of them lashed out and faught.

And on occasion he would try to walk away and Iros would grab him a bit too hard or he'd hear of it later on. "It was fine." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

"Does he ever hurt you too? Or yell? You said those things are wrong," if they were wrong then why on earth did the Doctor let people do this stuff? It always confused him.

Did certain people deserve being hurt? Like himself and the Doctor? Or was there some rule to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next