We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 pm

The Master nodded... before pausing and giving the boy a small frown. "If he hurts the girl too, let me know. I know she's not mine but I can't ignore stuff like that, okay?"

He wasn't great with girls and he didn't like anything that was Lucys but if he was a dick to her, the Master would still be right in there to defend her. She was just a kid like Kosch and Marnal.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 pm

"He likes her. She's quiet and keeps to herself." Koschei murmured softly, shrugging. "She doesn't bother him like I seem to." he murmured.

Koschei just sort of went with it. When Salem behaved long enough, he praised the kitten and pet her lightly. See? He was doing it well.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

"He should yell at you either, if I hear he is then I will have to step in," the Master said with a sigh before he left the lad to it with his kitten and took off downstairs.

He did some work for an hour or two before finally he rung ip the Doctor. What? He was bored and wanted company. "Hey, you busy?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 pm

It didn't take the Doctor too long before he answered with a soft sigh. "Considering that I just got done with Iros, not particularly busy." he assured softly. And that's all he really had to say on the matter of his meeting.

"Why? Did you need me to watch Koschei for you?" he asked lightly. What? It was a valid question in this case!
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 pm

"Nah, just wanted to talk. I'm bored, stressed, tired," the Master summed up and he was, Koschei always seemed unhappy, he had nothing much to do and he missed the company of adults.

"Any chance you want to come over?" Not like Koschei could complain, they barely ran into one another as it was.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:22 pm

"Let me call the sitter and see if they can stay longer. I wouldn't be more than fifteen or twenty minutes." the Doctor assured softly. He couldn't handle that.

He figured it was the least he could manage. After all, it wasn't often that the Master actively asked him about. He would be an idiot to turn it down.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

"Let me know and call back. If not, bring the kid, I don't mind," the Master suggested and got off the phone so the Doctor could handle everything. In the mean time, he watched TV.

Mostly just waited, which he hated doing but he sort of had to do that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 pm

The Doctor simply texted the other that he was coming without Marnal. He'd finally managed to find a decent sitter that actually liked his kid. It was definitely something to take in.

Parking before the other's house, the Doctor sighed softly. Right. He actually needed to get out of the car before he could get in. Slipping from the car, he headed to the door and knocked, simply waiting for the other to let him in.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

The Master let the man in with a small and closed the door behind him, letting Sigma dash over to say hello by jumping around the man till the Master finally got him to sit. "Hey, sorry about all of this."

He would of planned better but boredom was killing him and he was tired of doing nothing. He offered the Doctor a quick kiss for his efforts. "Want to come into the living room."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 pm

The Doctor lightly pet the dog as he nodded, following along to the livingroom. "I don't think that I've ever actually been here before." he mused softly as he took a seat.

"Not really visiting you here and the like, I mean." the Doctor clarified as an afterthought. He didn't really mean anything by it. It was just...New.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

"I top toe around Koschei, that's why. But ... I'm done. He's getting older, he'll have to deal," the Master insisted, if he could put up with Lucys boyfriend, he could put up with his own.

At least his was nicer. He dropped down by the Doctor and sighed slightly. "I'm just really tired, I wanted some company, not having the best time lately. Though I would be."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh. The Doctor sighed softly and frowned, nodding a bit. "I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything that you would like me to do?" he asked lightly.

He might as well offer. Especially since the other wasn't looking to well at the moment. "I wish that you weren't going through a hard time." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 pm

The Master just exhaled and broke all his rules on physically contact to drop his head against the Doctors shoulder. He didn't know why he felt so tired, everything with Koschei and Lucy was driving him mad.

And everything was sorry horrible and achy, maybe it was the sofa. Or maybe he caught something. Who knew? "Nah, we can just sit here. I'll put on a film if you fancy?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm

The Doctor cringed at the other's action, shifting to ease the other off of his shoulder without disturbing the Master. He didn't want to get into it. "Sorry. This is more comfortable." he murmured, winding an arm about the other's shoulders.

"And a movie sounds wonderful. Put in whatever you'd like." the Doctor assured lightly, smiling a bit. That was the least that he could give.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm

The Master shrugged, he was too tired to care. He picked up his remote and put the first film on that he had stored away on the TV. He didn't care, honestly, he just wanted to watch it.

He was tired and it was nice to have company, especially when it wasn't a kid. "I miss adults being around me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm

"I'm sorry...You're welcome to come around if you'd like." he assured softly, settling to watch the film. It was the same horror flick that the other had been watching the night before, but he could handle it.

"I wish that there was something I could do." he murmured. And it was true. He didn't like that the Master had to put up with so much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm

"I know and thanks for the help," the Master assured and this was help, he came around to keep him company and that was nice. Even if they happened to be cuddling.

The film was good and the Master enjoyed it, he always did like a good horror flick. "How did it go with Iros?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 pm

If the Doctor tensed up at the breach of topic, could he really be blamed? He sighed softly and forced himself to relax, training his eyes to the screen he had no true interest in. "It went." he murmured softly.

And that's all that needed to be known. The Doctor was handling it just fine. "We're getting better at this." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:47 pm

"Right well we can leave it, just giving you the option of venting, I know it can be awkward to see ex's," he knew that with Lucy, he regretted knowing her for so long now.

She drove him mental and that did his head in. He offered the Doctor a bemused expression. "We are? Really?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 pm

"Yeah. You're cuddling willingly and really? I'd have pushed most away right now." the Doctor murmured, burying his face into the other's neck with a soft sigh.

Right. "Iros grabbed me. It hurt, but I expected it from him." the Doctor mumbled. Because the other was right. He did need to vent.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 pm

(Off to bed)

The Master shrugged, he was lonely and tired, he wanted company. He slept on the sofa, which made his back hurt, and he wanted to have the Doctors company. He didn't push him off for that reason.

"You want to me knock his teeth out?" the Master asked, he probably couldn't but he liked trying to be threatening.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 pm

{Night~!}

"No...I just wanted to tell somebody to be honest. It's not the first time. He did the last time we met as well." he admitted with a soft sigh.

Which was why he was trying to get through this with as little problem as possible. He didn't want to deal with getting the Master involved or dragging Marnal into it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm

"Do whatever you can to cut all ties, Doctor. Just do it. For the sake of yourself, your son and everyone else," the Master requested and he knew he had to push this.

The Doctor procrastinated and why? The Doctor was never one to act fast, he seemed to stall everything. "The guys a dick, John."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 pm

"I know, I know." the Doctor mumbled softly, cringing. He got it. He really did. He needed to end this once and to all.

The only problem was that he couldn't bring himself to do it. "I am cutting ties with him. Just...He was a big part of my life." the Doctor murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:41 pm

"So? He's a dick. He was a big part of your sons life too, most of his young life was spent with him. Being yelled at and being belittled. Doesn't mean he should be around," it was stupid logic, that was all it was.

He didn't see why Iros had a right to even exist. "Cut ties, it's easy, it might be awkward at first but it works."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next