We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:18 pm

The Doctor sighed and shook his head. "I'm working on it. I just told you so that I could get it off of my chest." he mumbled. He couldn't help himself.

He'd figured that the Master would listen, call him and idiot, and then they would move on from there. The Doctor hadn't expected an actual discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:24 am

"Well I'm just reassuring you. There's this thing where whenever you're about to end something, often you'll feel a sort of nostalgia. Don't fall for it," it was a giant rookies mistake.

And the Master refused to let him do that, he had to cut all ties with Iros, that man was nothing but a brute.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 pm

"Of course I feel that was. And then he does somethig which reminds me why I'm doing this." the Doctor murmured softly.

The man wasn't exactly good at winning him over. It was a miracle he'd stayed for as long as he had.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:56 pm

"It's like Lucy, she has rare moments where I kind of like her but over all? I think she's a bitch. I just remember the bad times when she's being nice," It made it easier to hate her.

And my God did he ever hate her. She ruined everything and she made his life so awkward.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 pm

"I haven't met her. Got curious and did a little digging though. Did you know she's been widowed four times in the last six years?" he asked lightly.

He found it humorous in a bad luck sort of way. Who had that much of a problem with marriage? "I'm glad you asked me over."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 pm

(Sorry for the delay, my nets been down. I have to go to bed soon so apologies.)

"I know, I know all about her. I have bad taste in women so I've taken to research those who interest me," the Master confessed as he sat back and smiled at the Doctor.

"Good, I did it cause I just wanted to see you," Which sounded a bit pathetic and sad when said aloud.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:10 pm

"Oh? Have you done any sort of research on me?" the Doctor asked lightly. He couldn't help it. Not really. The other brought it up.

He hummed softly and grinned, shooting the other a smile. "I'm glad that you want me around." he admitted lightly.

(No worries.)
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 pm

"No, you seemed less likely to kill me in my sleep and you were pretty open with me," he told the Master all his dark secrets, the Master was the one always holding back here.

But then he rarely did the sharing and caring routine. "You're good company, why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Seriously? He didn't get it? "You've never invited me over. You've come over or asked if you wanted to go somewhere. I should have rephrased that, sorry. I'm glad you don't mind me being here." he amended.

But really? The Doctor was just the sort to get that impression. Even if it wasn't the most intentional. "And of course I'm going to tell you things. Relationships can't work unless you're upfront." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 am

"Don't worry about it, I just felt like you should come around. Not like you've never been here," they didn't hang out here but why would they when Kosch hated the Doctor.

It was mostly for practical reasons. Plus Marnal made it awkward on weekends to sleepover. "But good, very good."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 am

He'd been there, yes, but only to pick the man up or drop off Marnal. He sighed softly and settled down a bit. He couldn't help himself.

It was nice enough for the moment. "This is nice." he admitted softly. Not much else that the Doctor could say.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:50 am

"Yeah, it really is," the Master agreed as he turned his head in time to see the latest gruesome death in the film. He couldn't explain why it felt not only sort of real to him but why it excited him either.

All he knew was horror films comforted him as opposed to freaking him out. "Got Koschei a cat yesterday, it's an annoying little beast."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:42 pm

"Cats are fascinating creatures. Horribly intelligent as well. I'm sure he liked it." the Doctor mused lightly, shrugging. What else was there to say.

He didn't need to see the screen to know that another murder took place, drawing a small cringe from him. So he wasn't as fond of them.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:25 pm

"People always say that like it matters. Studies show some breeds of dog are at the level of a young human, doesn't mean it's special," Cats were greedy and aloof, he had a great disinterest in them.

He couldn't help it, people told him often they were intelligent and he didn't deny it but did it matter than much? "They scratch everything, they think they're entitled to everything and they scratch."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

The Doctor hummed softly and nodded. "I've always been partial to cats." he admitted idly. It was true. He quite enjoyed them himself.

"If you don't like them, then why get one for your son? Will you not have to put up with it as well?" he prompted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:33 pm

"I got him one because I love him and it's a friend for him. People scare him a bit, that's what I think," the boy tensed around others and went near rigid if they ended up overcrowded.

But he was happy with animals and small groups of people. "He works well with animals."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 pm

The Doctor nodded softly at that one. He understood. It was the same reason that Marnal got that dog. It was something the lad got on with.

"No offense, but our kids are really screwed up." the Doctor deadpanned. What? I was true.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:50 pm

"You think? They're messed up," the Master complained because they were ad there didn't seem to be an easy way to fix that little problem, it had happened and he had no idea how.

But it was just how their boys were. "Too bad they're not closer friends. They would be good together."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:30 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded in agreement. "It would make things so much easier. Unfortunately, the two just seem to clash." he murmured.

He didn't see their relationship lasting overly long because of it. Unfortunate, but true. The Doctor didn't have high hopes.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:50 pm

"They'll get used to one another," the Master didn't care that much, he refused to let the kids dictate them. Sometimes it seemed like the Doctor was just looking for negatives.

Which was just a tiny bit sad when the Master thought. "It'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Could the Doctor be faulted? He'd been broken up with over Koschei once before. It made sense to worry still.

"I'm sure it will be." he murmured, smiling softly. He would give the Master that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm

The Master sighed and watched the rest of the film with the Doctor, happy to have this time alone without the kid. He loved him and all but it was nice to have a bit of adult time.

By the end of the film, the Master heaved a sigh. "Need to get dinner on."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm

The Doctor sighed softly at that one and shrugged. "I need to get back anyway. Marnal is probably getting anxious and I imagine Pest is having a fit." he murmured.

Not much that he could do abou them. But really? What more could be said on the matter?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 am

"Wish Marnal and Pest the best, I'm sure Marnal will forgive me for stealing your attention," he joked as he got to his feet and sighed, he was still pretty achy from the sofa and feeling rather tired but he could deal.

The day was nearly gone and the Doctor had helped his mood rise drastically.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:09 pm

The Doctor smiled despite himself and nodded. "Marnal adores you, you know? I'll see you this weekend." he said lightly a he headed for the door.

It was definitely a plus. It meant that Marnal didn't fuss as much in knowing the Doctor was about the Master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next