We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:02 pm

The Master didn't buy that this was over but he was willing to turn a blind eye for now and pretend it wasn't happening, solely because it was so much easier to do so than argue and make something of this.

The Master watched the Doctor read for a while before his eyes started getting heavy and tired. Eventually he fell asleep, his head resting against the Doctors shoulder.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:17 pm

The Doctor left the man be, eventually slipping away carefully in order to cook. He wanted to watch the meteor shower still. "Hey. Wake up. We're going to go eat outside." he stated, lightly shaking the Master's shoulder.

He'd already set up a picnic upon the deck for them and everything. A regular romantic evening. What? He couldn't be blamed for wanting to do something nice together with the Master. Right? Right!
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:30 pm

The Master woke himself up slowly and headed outside after the Doctor, rubbing at his eyes. It was already dark and Koschei was going to get here quite late in the night, he was sure they still had awhile left but sleep tonight would be awkward.

"So this shower, how long does it last?" the Master as he sat down and grabbed some food, idly picking at it with a small amused look on his face. The Doctor really did go all out, it was sweet.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 pm

"I don't know. Fifteen, maybe twenty minutes? We don't have to watch it all or any of it if you would rather something else. I don't want to bore you." the Doctor murmured softly, picking at his own food. Alright, so he was a little anxious.

Could he be blamed? The Master had just told him that something was wrong here and he couldn't fix it. The Doctor was going to be a bit of a live wire following that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:30 pm

"Course I want to be with you," the Master shot back, he was intrigued to see this shower and he did want to be out with the Doctor, he liked spending time with him and he couldn't believe it was being questioned.

The Master smiled and offered the Doctor a small shrug. "Now stop being daft and come sit with me," the Master ate his dinner, unable to believe that his comment earlier could of been effecting the Doctor now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:40 pm

The Doctor moved to sit beside the other, frowning up toward the sky a bit. Right. He was just a little bothered. Couldn't help that one. Because he was just trying to work out how to fix it all. Just because he couldn't fix the world didn't mean he couldn't do something else to help the other be more content.

"I could cook more." he offered, glancing toward the Master from the corner of his eye. "The cooks shouldn't mind at home...I could put out more. I know it's not exactly easy with a kid, let alone two, but I could figure something out. Want another dog?" the Doctor offered lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:00 pm

"Doctor, you're doing it. You're trying too hard, you've done enough food and Sigma is fine, I'm happy with one dog," the Master reassured, because he was quite content but he'd obviously freaked the Doctor out.

"I'm happy, Doctor. Promise." Smiling, the Master settled back and looked up at the sky with partial interest. Anything to get his mind away. "The other kid will be all right, promise."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Well. That wasn't what he'd been hoping for in the least. Sighing softly, the Doctor shook his head a bit. "No. You're obviously not if this place is still bothering you...Want me to reactivate the door?" he asked slowly, not liking that in the least.

But if it would keep the Master from wanting to go...Except that the man might very well just take off and not look back. And then what? Well, the Doctor would probably lose it, actually, but that wasn't the point.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:29 pm

"I'm not having this discussion with you. Drop it," the Master hissed to the Doctor before looking stubbornly into the distance. He only wanted to see the shower, he didn't want to discuss the stupid slip up he'd obviously made.

He was happy, he liked it here... he just acknowledged that it was wrong, outside of time and he knew it wasn't real. In other words, he was a fully grounded, rationally minded Time Lord.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:55 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and dropped it. Well, outwardly at least. He was still having his freak out internally. Luckily, the first streak of light across the sky caught his attention, drawing his gaze to the beginning of the shower.

It was definitely a nice sight, the meteors coming quicker and in a larger number now. It was nice. It was something he hadn't seen in quite some time. It was a perfect distraction from what he was currently dealing with.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:55 am

It was rather amazing, the Master smiled and watched them fly past, part of him hoping Koschei could see it or at least catch a glimpse of it. It probably wasn't a common thing here and that was a good thing.

Who wanted too much of something brilliant? It would ruin the rareness and beauty of it. The Master watched with great interest, incredibly thankful to the shower. The perfect distraction.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 pm

The Doctor watched until they started to slow and thin out. It was...Amazing. He loved it. Unfortunately, it didn't last quite long enough. Because he was still bothered by it all. And he hated it. But he wasn't stupid enough to comment again.

"That was nice. Let's go inside and whatnot. Koschei should be here in another hour or so. I want to enjoy the last hour alone." the Doctor murmured as he stood. Could he be faulted?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:39 pm

The Master smiled and hauled himself to his feet, heading over to the Doctor and snagging his hand as they walked inside. The Doctor could worry all he wanted but the Master loved the Doctor and he did like being here.

There was nothing wrong with acknowledging in-correctness in your own little universe. The only way that would ever change is if the Master wasn't a Time Lord and that was impossible to undo. "We have an hour, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm

The Doctor turned upon getting inside and embraced the other. "No. I don't care. I just want to spend it with you." he murmured softly. And that was that. He just wanted to be with the Master and nothing more. The worrying didn't help matters either.

"I chose the meteor shower and the hot tub earlier. It's your turn to decide on something for us to do." the Doctor murmured softly. And when Koschei got in, then he would be stuck caring for the kid.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:14 pm

The Master smiled and tugged the Doctor through the cabin and along to the bedroom, dropping down on the bed and yanking the Doctor on beside him. His choice? Well fine, the Master chose this. Settling against the Doctor, he sighed and shrugged.

"I just want to be with you too, so we can. Just lie back and whatever you like, you can read or just talk away but I just want to lie down," he wasn't tired, just relaxed. He rested his head on the Doctors chest and simply settled contently.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:24 pm

The Doctor followed along and smiled softly, wrapping an arm around the other. "I don't think that you want me to talk. Trust me on that." he said softly. The Master couldn't blame him on that one. But if he just sat and talked...Well, he knew that the topic of choice wouldn't be appreciated much.

Instead, he started to brush his fingers through the Master's hair, closing his eyes lightly. "I love you. Koschei is probably going to want to sleep when he gets here. I can take care of him for you." the Doctor assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:36 pm

"I don't want to talk about you being irrational," the Master added softly, not trying to be insulting but honestly? No, he didn't really want to get into that. He said one honest thing and now look where it got him?

"Nah, let the kid just have his time with us, he never does well when we leave him, bet he's probably missed us the whole ride," the Master had to laugh when he remembered Koschei reaction last time they left. He closed his eyes and smiled somewhat. "You'll have him cling to you again, Doctor."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:48 pm

"I'll be over it by tomorrow." the Doctor assured softly. He doubted that, but what the hell? He could pretend all was well in his little world. "And I know he's goig to cling. I also know that he'll have been in a car for quite a while and that tends to wear people out. Not to mention he's use to going to bed early." he murmured.

The Doctor knew that Koschei would be fussy and clingy. That happened. No getting aroun that one. "At least it was the middle of the week where he was busy and doesn't see us a lot duringthe day anyway." the Doctor offered.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:59 pm

"He's Koschei, he's a clingy little sod but we love him," the Master smiled, he knew that wasn't the end of it but he happily denied it existed because what else could he do? He couldn't change his stance so he was pretty much stuck.

The Master smiled and closed his eyes, Koschei was always a safe topic and he was more than happy to have it. "He'll be fine, won't he? I mean, I know he misses us a lot but he's fine with us leaving, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm

"He is. He just misses us. He's Koschei. He gets upset and he had more than a few issues. That's all." the Doctor murmured softly with a small shrug of his shoulders. That couldn't be helped.

Shifting a bit, he regarded the other and smiled softly. "We aren't going to have as much time together with Marnal. Especially since she's not going to school unilateral fall and Kosch is about to get out for the summer." the Doctor pointed out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

"What are we going to do with Marnal all day? I mean, you two I suppose have a lot of options. I mean, you can take him to the park or work or something?" the Master suggested because he was trying his hardest to stay out of most the activities.

Obviously he wouldn't neglect the boy or ditch him but he would like to make sure that Marnal and the Doctor bond. And the Master was more than happy to make it so Marnal was a bit more like the Doctor when he did make him. "Do we have a date set for when I make Marnal anyway. I know we said this upcoming week but when?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"Whenever is fine. I want one night first. I want one night left with just you and I to be able to be together before you do. And I'll take Marnal with me to the facility and everything. But we won't be able to do this or be intimate with two small children demanding our undivided attention." the Doctor murmured.

And if that seemed like an odd request, then so be it. The Doctor wanted one more chance to do it before he had to worry about two children. One of which already liked to try and occasionally sneak into their room.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 pm

"Then we'll spend the last day weekend with Koschei then have a good proper shag on Monday and make Marnal on Tuesday? Maybe in the day while Koschei is at school and the kid will have time to adjust when he gets home. We hardly need Koschei there," he'd probably terrify or try to attack the new kid.

"I'll pick Koschei up from school while you and Marnal bond," the Master promised with a small shrug, it would be easier if he brought Koschei back that day. "Until then... we have each other right?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:48 pm

The Doctor smiled softly at that and nodded. "Alright. Weekend with Koschei, go back Sunday night so we can sleep on the way home. Monday we'll spend time together and we'll make Marnal on Tuesday. I'll be ready to run an interference should we need to." he murmured.

He didn't wantto risk it. Because Koschei very well could react poorly to the new kid being around. "It's going to be perfect. And on Wednesday, I'll take Marnal to the new facility and start ordering things." the Doctor mused.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

"I'll start spending time with you guys gradually after the weekend until we can interact as normal again and Marnal will hopefully of taken strongly to you," And if he hadn't then the Master would make sure he would by altering him.

That was the best thing about creations, he could play with them and influence them and no one could really say anything, could they? Smiling, the Master closed his eyes and relaxed once more. "It'll all go perfectly, promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: