We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:41 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and settled down against the other nonetheless. "We can be lazy. I won't mind." he assured softly, nuzzling the Master in affection. He was beyond comfortable. "You...I don't know. Your workers have been eyeballing me." he murmured with a small grin.

"I think that you should walk out looking a little less than presentable. Might shut them up a bit if they figured that they had something more to talk about than your son's eccentric tutor." the Doctor murmured, ruffling the Master's hair.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

The Master raked his hands through his hair and made it stick out worse, looking rather like he'd had a panic time. Smiling playfully, he gave the Doctor an amused look. "I'll go out with a fake limp, shall I? Oh Doctor, such a bad tutor you are, very wicked. Trying to take control of the wild and courages leader of this world."

Laughing in amusement, he rested his forehead against the Doctors, closing his eyes once more as he sought comfort for the annoying morning from his dearest friend. "Do you think they know yet or what?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 pm

"I think they suspect I'm taking advantage of you." the Doctor murmured, tracing his fingers over the other's shoulder gently. He could be nice and gentle. Why not? He liked this sort of thing. Just laying about and discussing how to screw around with the masses.

"I think...This will be nice. We'll give them something they can't ignore. A very mussed up lord and master." the Doctor purred, kissing the other softly. "Sorry. Can't help myself really." he admitted sheepishly. And he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:01 pm

The Master laughed and tilted his head up, kissing the Doctor back in return. Hey, if he wanted a go then it was admittedly a good way to kick the morning off. The Master had no problem, not this time, after all they could alternate. The Doctor fucked him, he fucked the doctor-- they were equal, weren't they?

But for now? He was more than happy to just kiss the Doctor and enjoy his time with the other man, even if they didn't do much. They didn't have to. Not really. There were happy together, weren't they? even if they were just kissing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:06 pm

The Doctor hummed softly, pleased when he was kissed in turn. Who wouldn't be? "I have officially bagged the most eligible bachelor in this world. Why, aren't I a lucky one..." he mused upon drawing back, ducking his head to kiss the other's neck.

With a soft sigh, he kissed the Master again, running a hand along the Master's side affectionately. He couldn't help himself. He liked touching the other. The Doctor wasn't just overly clingy. He honestly looked for excuses to touch the Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 pm

"Oh yes, the wonderful world of dating a man of power. Oh you are the luckiest girl in all the land," the Master joked playfully, reaching up and running his fingers through the Doctors hair, ruffling it out like a loon so if anyone saw the Doctor, they could guess whow as probably responsible for what 'happened' to the Doctor.

The Master smiled and gave the Doctor a satisfied look, making a pleased noise as the Doctor touched him. It was like having someone worship him and he loved it, if he was entirely honest. It was fantastic.

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

{Night~!}

The Doctor grinned at the sound, kissing the Master again as a sort of reward. What? He liked that. He liked knowing that the Master was happy or content. Who wouldn't be? "Careful. Now is not the time to tease me." he cautioned.

To prove his point, he nipped and kissed at the Master's collarbone, tugging the other's boxers out of the way. With another quick kiss, the Doctor burrowed down beneath of the blankets, licking a broad sweep along the Master's cock before sucking on the head teasingly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Oh brilliant, that as just what he needed this early. What a way to wake up. Closing his eyes, he groaned and resisted the urge to thrust up and into the Doctors mouth. He remembered not to, he always did. The last thing he needed was to put the Doctor off.

Gripping the bedsheets right in his hands, he closed his eyes and sighed contently, more than happy to let the Doctor paw all over him. He wanted something to put a smile on his face and it seemed this method was successful.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:07 pm

That was always a pleasant reaction. Showed that he was doing it right. He continued to tease the other a bit, pulling back to nip the Master's thighs lightly and lick at the other's arousal. He always did believe in doing things right the first time. Well...The important things, anyway.

With a wicked smirk, the Doctor took the other's erection into his mouth once more and swallowed down, setting a slow pace to work with. He was trying to make the Master come completely undone. To simply lose it. A sight he never really got to see in full.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 pm

The Master didn't like giving up control, it was embarrassing. Gripping on to the sheets tight, he bit his lowerlip hard and tried to resist the urge to not completely lose it under the Doctors skill handy worker. No matter how much he really wanted to.

Thrusting upwards unintentionally, he closed his eyes and let out a sort of choked groan. "Gah, Doctor!" the Master cursed in annoyance, unable to hold in his own noises of pleasure. This was so fighting dirty... was it wrong that he was actually sort of proud of the Doctor?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:16 pm

{By the way, I'll be taking off for a bit today. I have to turn in 2 applications at the college and have a meeting with somebody.}

The Doctor didn't even resist the other, simply relaxing his throat so as not to choke when the other bucked. He wasn't stupid. He knew that the other needed some form of control. And he was giving it to the other. Well, minimally, at least.

He pulled back with a soft hum, shooting the other a questioning look from under his lashes. "Yes? Is something wrong?" the Doctor purred softly, stroking the other's length slowly, almost ghosting his fingertips along the Master's arousal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

((Good luck and its all right, I'm trying to sort out some work stuff then I'm napping >: I'm shattered!))

"You-- You're-- fuck Doctor, just keep going," the Master growled from behind bared teeth, unable to hold himself back any more. He kjerked his hips upwards to draw attention to himself once more, eager to get back to how it was.

Oh and the humming and his tongue and-- it was mind blowing. The master could barely string together a coherent thought. He was just absolutely lost in the Doctors handy work. Watching him with half lidded eyes, he couldn't hold back his little moans. "Come on, more."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:43 pm

{Thanks and good luck to yourself.}

That was probably as close as the Master would ever come to begging. Smirking, he settled back down, taking the other's erection back into his mouth and positively moaning. If only for the vibrations it would cause the other. He couldn't help himself.

He slipped a hand down to massage at the Master's balls while he worked, actually not that bothered by the task. The Doctor did have a bit of an oral fixation this time around. It was something that came in handy in times like this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:51 pm

The Doctor was worryingly amazing at this. The Master knew he was at his mercy and weirdly enough, that sort of did it for him. For a man the Master regarded as weak and useless, he was defying all expectations since they started to live together. He knew he was intelligent but he'd always had that pathetically needy side to him.

And now? Well, he was dominating the hell out of the Master. With a cry, the Master eventually came, unable to hold back any longer. The Doctor was a bloody expert at this. Sinking into the bed, the Master heaved a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 pm

The Doctor pulled back and wrinkled his nose playfully, swiping at his mouth lightly. "See? Now you look positively missed up and sated. Besides that, I do so hate lying. If I'm going to let them talk, I might as well follow through." he said lightly.

He reached over and ruffled the other's hair lightly, kissing the Master's cheek. "I'll be in the shower." he chirped, standing and heading to get clean. The Doctor had never been happier to have a bathroom connected to their room.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:35 pm

It took a while for the Master to get up but he definitely needed a shower and the Doctor was somewhat occupying theirs. So, he shrugged on his dressing gown and stumbled out of the room with a glazed look in his eyes. Yep, definitely needed a shower.

And the looks he got as he made his way to closest bathroom was worth having to walk around in just a dressing gown. With a satisfied a dopey smile, he slipped into the shower room, washed up and headed back out with a small amused look. He did love this little game they had going, the shocked and baffled look of his staff was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:41 pm

The Doctor was kind enough to meet the other in the hall, Pest brushing against his legs. He'd had to create clothes again and his hair was damp, but it was worth it. "So. Want to take the dog for a walk? Spend some time together doing something constructive before I wander over to my flat?" he asked lightly, smirking.

"Or want to help me move things and we can take the limo? Enjoy the looks and talk we earn from that?" the Doctor asked causally. What could he say? He quite enjoyed their little game as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:50 pm

"Well, we can whip the dog around then head down to yours and get started? Cause Koschei will be home early for the train," the Master pointed out with a small shrug of his shoulders. He was quite the multitasking so he could pull off doing plenty of things today.

"So, Doctor, the limo? Someone is getting used to living the high life," the Master teased with an amused look, ruffling the Doctors damp hair so it stuck out madly, ducking back into the bedroom to get dressed. He pulled on the smartest looking casual clothes he could find and headed off to track down Sigma.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:59 pm

"I like the limo. I don't ride in them all that often and they're going to talk anyway!" the Doctor protested. He couldn't be blamed. Not really. He followed along after, pouting a bit as he righted his hair to his best abilities. The Master truly was horrid about that.

"So. Compromise then? Why not just take the dog along with? He might enjoy it. Run about a bit and whatnot." he offered. The Doctor didn't mind. He wasn't about to keep the poor pup locked up, but he also wanted to get everything done without having to worry about Koschei.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 pm

The Master rolled his eyes but nodded anyway, the Doctor was such a child when someone messed with his hair. Whistling, the Master watched as Sigma ran through the house, nails scuffing up the well polished floor. The Master grinned and crouched down, scratching the mutt behind the ears with a small smile.

"Wanna keep Sigma at yours? Cause you could walk him? He might even keep you company while you're gone," the Master suggested, not pushing him to do anything but naturally Pest had to stay with Koschei but Sigma was happy to go anywhere with anyone he knew well enough to trust. Seemed fine by him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:16 pm

"Come on. If we go now, we can get packed up and me moved in by the time school gets out. I don't want that flat. I don't need it. It was stupid of me to get it to begin with." he assured softly. He couldn't be blamed for wanting to hurry out of there.

Not to mention he was accustomed to living with the Master by this point. He didn't want to live elsewhere simply because that's what the Tardis wrote. He'd never been good at playing by the rules or being patient.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:21 pm

"Well, I can run Sigma around while you get started then meet you there," the Master suggested as he put the collar on Sigma, heading outside and dragging the excited dog along. The rather stumped dog didn't get why he was going into a limo and the driver didn't look pleased but eh, who cared?

Dropping down on the seat, he shuffled along and pulled the dog up and onto his lap, offering the Doctor a small smile as he got in. All of this could be sorted in moments, they just had to move his stuff and fast.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:28 pm

The Doctor got in as well, scratching the pup behind the ears lightly. The driver didn't seem pleased that he had gotten in either. Eh. The man would get accustomed to it quick enough. Of that much he was sure.

Because he'd be around for quite some time. "So. What do you think?" he asked softly, smiling a bit. "Do you like your new life?" the Doctor murmured playfully. He wasn't really looking for an answer. Simply to mess around and joke.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:35 pm

The Master laughed and shrugged his shoulders at the Doctor. "Ooooh, you know, its ever so dull. The money, the worship, the power - who needs all that?" the Master joked playfully, leaning over to give the Doctor a kiss. Course it wasn't as romantic as he expected because Sigma apparently felt left out and leapt about, licking at their faces.

Rolling his eyes, he grabbed the Dog and pulled him close with an amused look. He did love Sigma. "So are you going to be all right tonight? Koschei is going to be out with me. Any plans for your night of freedom?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:39 pm

The Doctor made a soft noise as he pulled back. Bloody dog and thr licking him. He pet Sigma nonetheless. Why shouldn't he? The poor dog was just looking for some affection. It wasn't his fault that's the only way thr pup knew to get it.

As for his night? "I'll be fine. I'm just going to settle in, maybe read a book. Your staff needs to get use to me being around. What better way than this? I assure you that I'll be just fine." he murmured softly. And be would be. The Doctor was perfectly capable of entertaining himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: