We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 pm

"I know. And I'm grateful for you doing this for me. It's a little hard to believe we're having another kid after all we've gone through with Koschei." the Doctor murmured softly, shrugging a bit. It was a bit to take in and adapt to.

At least they had help this time around. People who could help them where Koschei and Marnal are were concerned. Because he knew they couldn't be around all the time. "It's fine. Love you, by the way." the Doctor murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:09 pm

The Master nodded his head he fund it made too but he said he'd give the Doctor a child that loved him and he was determined to. A horrible part of hum just wanted this kid as a distraction so and the Doctor weren't always together.

It was nothing personal, the Master just liked his own time and he always felt bad having it with the Doctor because it was only two of them! Koschei didn't love him either so doing things as a family was awkward. Another more loving boy would enable the Master to break away a bit. "Hopefully Marnal will turn out perfect."

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 pm

The sad part? If the Master had ever said something about that, then he would have tried to give the Master space. The Man didn't say anything about it. So he didn't even think about the issue there. It was just...The Doctor liked to do that.

"Marnal will be more than perfect. Trust me on that. It's going to be perfectly fine." he murmured softly, shrugging. That much the Doctor was sure of. He definitely appreciated what the other was doing for him.

{Sleep well~!}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 pm

The Master would never say anything because he knew the Doctor would take it wrong. He liked being alone or the most part but he did love moments like this, he did love being with the Doctor. It was just that perfect balance he fancied.

"We'll make the little brat and he'll be fantastic," the Master gareed, brilliant like Koschei was. Sure Koschei gave them hell sometimes but he wouldn't trade the kid for anything or anyone. He was odd, weird and definitely their son.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and nodded a bit. Right then. "You know? It's sort of nice. To be able to imagine a kid that actually likes me." he admitted softly. The sad part? He would have altered Koschei long ago had the Master stepped aside and let him.

Sad, but true. The Doctor hated how the kid got and acted toward him. Any parent would feel that way. Particularly when the kid was created specifically for the purpose of liking their creator.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:19 pm

The Master felt bad for the Doctor, he always had. How could he not? After all, it was pretty naff to have your only son hate you. It was the Masters sole reasoning for all of this but what else could he do? He made a promise.

He wouldn't alter Koschei as a person, empathy was the only thing he consented to solely because he had to. Koschei couldn't of kept going as he had been. "I'm going t make you a child that adores you Doctor, I think I owe you that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

"I had one though. Koschei liked me well enough before he started bonding with you." the Doctor reminded softly. He meant nothing by it. It was just the trust in the matter. The kid hadn't minded him before and that was his problem now.

"You can't guarantee that Marnal will like me well enough. It could turn out like Koschei. You can definitely try, but there's no assurance, and I'll be grateful either way." the Doctor assured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:24 pm

"If I recall, he only liked me because I wasn't trying to change him, I was nice to him and I didn't give him nightmares," the Master reminded him bluntly. Trying to mess with his mind did nothing but scare the lad.

"You were unstable and you scared him," The Master reminded him with a small frown because that was entirely his fault, only partially of was because of course he'd admit some blame at least. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 pm

"I'm still unstable. I'm just better at hiding it now. We're still having another kid." the Doctor pointed out softly. And that was just unfortunate. Because it was far from promising for a new child. Which made him even more doubtful.

Sighing, the Doctor regarded the other with a small frown. "You need to promise me something. If I get out of control, stop me." he said firmly. No getting around that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 am

"I always do, don't ?" the Master pointed out, looking at the Doctor with half a smile that didn't have much humour to it. The problem was, of course, that the Doctor was stronger than he and the Master could like to admit.

The Master would always try but sadly, he had no promises. He would always try and he would make sure both Koschei and Marnal were fine, even if he had to leave with them for a few days or whatever. "You're not unstable, you just think you are."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:25 pm

"If you say so. Doesn't change how I think or feel. Do you have any idea how hard it is to not do something like, say, alter the way time flows? Sounds interesting to me. I need you to promise." the Doctor said firmly.

Because, while stronger, he wouldn't harm the Master. Even at his worst, he would back down. He had before. But that required the Master to do him he favor of watching and monitoring.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

"I'll try my hardest," he couldn't watch the Doctor all day, he didn't have that sort of attention to detail these days, he preferred to be lazy and alone really. He let himself go. "I can keep an eye on you while I keep an eye on Koschei."

Who'd of thought he'd be the one watching everyone, he was usually ore the mischief maker than anything else but them, why argue it? He was too amused by this change to complain.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "It's fine. I just want you to watch I don't do something stupid. Such as try to alter our kids." he murmured softly with a bit of a frown. He didn't like that too much.

Because he didn't trust himself. He trusted the Master more than himself. And that was very sad. Because the Doctor hated having to deal with all of this. "Relax. I'm just going to relax and enjoy my time here. Kosch should be here soon." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:13 pm

The Master checked his watch before nodding. Not long now at all and really, they weren't doing much so the Master simply closed his eyes and relaxed, trying not to think on any of their dilemmas.

When he heard the faint sounds of a car pulling up, only then did he haul himself upright with a small annoyed sigh. He was enjoying that little relaxing lie down but he supposed needs must and all that.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 pm

The Doctor pointedly pinned the other back down. "Don't. I told you. He's probably tired. I'll get him taken care of and turned in tonight. You stay here and relax." he murmured, giving the Master a quick kiss before he hopped up and went to do just that.

He just wanted the Master to stay relaxed and be happy. And it was simple. The Doctor honestly just had to move a sleeping kid from the car to the correct room. When that was done, he returned to the Master rather contently, bouncing onto the bed. "Koschei is sleeping and dealt with. Expect him to show up eventually."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 am

((Sorry about my awful tagging lately, I've had an epically bad time and now I'm pretty sure I've just lost my job.))

"Urgh, we have a kid back in our lives... anyone in the mood for sleeping?" the Master joked, giving the Doctor an amused look because all they really had to themselves now was sleep really.

"This is going to be a fun weekend. No, really, I'm sure we can make something redeemable of it. I mean, what can we do with Koschei?" the Master asked, there was plenty and they had to make their one holiday last.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 am

{It's alright and I'm sorry to hear that. Do you mind my asking how\why?}

The Doctor smiled softly at that one. "Actually? I sort of do. We can show Koschei the hot tub. I told him to bring a swimsuit and I can easily make some trunks. He can paint, go hiking, watch something..." he murmured softly.

There was plenty to busy the kid with. He wasn't worried about any of that. Besides, it was only for two days. They could manage that one easily enough.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 am

((To be honest, they kind of bullied me out of it. Its a long story but they basically told me to quit and sent me home with my stuff. I wouldn't be so torn up over it if I hadn't left another job and tried my hardest here.))

"Koschei never was fond of water but then he didn't like it cold, maybe he'll like the heat," the Master did miss swimming, he was going to have to start doing more. since they moved out of their old house, he hadn't been around the pool much.

He hadn't been to the library either. Or on a jog at all. He had his dog which he walked and that was it. "When we get back, I'm going to make sure that I do more. Fencing, swimming, go back to see Verica... I don't want to get bored."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 pm

{I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll get a better job.}

The Doctor sighed softly at that one and nodded. "You use to do it all of the time. I never wanted youth just stop doing it. Quite the opposite. I'd prefer you did more of the thongs you enjoyed." he murmured, if only because it's what he felt the Master wanted to hear.

He didn't like the other being out of his sight. Period. The Doctor meant nothing by it. He just worried where he didn't need to be worrying. Especially where the Master was involved.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:08 pm

"I'll do it while you bond with Marnal. Hell, maybe I can talk Koschei into joining me," he might have to keep Koschei with him a fair bit as the crazy kid might be in attack mode and the Master was determined to keep him away.

He worried for Koschei mostly, he didn't want to see that wonderful clever boy take a whole step back and become a brat with no empathy, he knew what Koschei could do and he was capable of good. "I'll sort it all out tuesday."

((Thanks, sorry about the awful tagging though! I'm off to bed, btw <3))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 pm

{It's fine. I'm rather absent myself now days.}

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "It's fine. Just go. I assure you that I can handle Koschei and Marnal together just fine. They need to get accustomed to one another as well." he reminded. He could manage to keep the two from killing one another.

At least he thought he could. It would be rather unpleasant otherwise. "Just have your fun. I don't mean to keep you tied down all of the time. All you've ever had to do was say something." the Doctor mumbled with a bit of a frown.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:20 pm

"You don't, you daft thing. Because I do like spending time with you... but you know, I'm fickle, some days I want to be alone," the Master reminded him. The Master could hardly be compared to a normal person.

He wad odd and awkward and really? He was very good at pissing people off and confusing them. "Look, I want us to spend time together but I find I get more done alone... that sounds bad, doesn't it? Oh Doctor, how to do I phrase all of this without sounding like an utter bastard to you?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 pm

"I doubt there is any so of way you can tell me this without any issue." the Doctor deadpanned softly. He got it though. Sighing softly, he kissed the Master and settled down a bit. "Sorry. But I do get it. You want to have time alone. Just tell me to leave you the hell alone and I'll take care of the kids." he murmured.

He didn't mean anything by it. He really didn't. The Doctor just knew that he needed to give the other space on occasion. He didn't like it. But he could easily do it for the Master. "It's fine. Really."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:52 pm

"I don't want you to think I don't want you around but I like to have a break in all fairness," the Master admitted, he didn't mean to, he was just that way. He knew the Doctor would appreciate it.

"Look, Doctor, don't take any of this as a negative thing," the Master offered with a small smile, shrugging his shoulders. Well, he couldn't help it, he felt bad for saying all of this. Being honest always backfired him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:25 pm

"Stop telling me not to take offense. Otherwise I'm going to take offense to it. Period. It's not the sort of thing you tell somebody who isn't taking offense." the Doctor pointed out. Seriously? The Master was just putting him on edge and that was never a good thing.

Shaking his head a bit, the Doctor settled closer, sighing softly. "Come on. Just relax. I'm fine and I get it. Honestly. I'm not going to be hurt by all of this." he assured firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: