We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:08 pm

"We'll have to pick you up a coat and some wellingtons. This weather is awful, you're going to be wet and cold if we don'[t get you some proper winter clothes. For now, I'll make you some. After we go to the cabin, me and you need to go shopping," he kept saying it and he ended up too busy to do it. Well, he would do it before the new kid came cause he'd need clothes as well and they hardly wanted to show any favouritism. It would be bad for Koschei.

"Well, never mind, we'll wrap up and brave the storms if we have to," the Master joked playfully, grinning at the kid. Hey, he couldn't wait to see his train either, he hadn't gotten chance to. And besides, he was still hoping to talk the Doctor into taking it there and back to the cabin, a man could hope.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Koschei just shrugged. "I dun mind." he assured. He wasn't the biggest fan of clothes shopping. He had to dig through racks and piles of clothes other people had tried on and he head to wear them himself...It wasn't all that pleasant. Not in the least.

"I'm probably going to be heading over to my flat tomorrow." the Doctor murmured softly. "Apparently have Tuesdays and Thursdays off, as well as the weekends. It would seem odd if I spent all of my time there when I'm meant to be at what people consider my home. I'll be back that night." he assured.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 pm

"You know you can stay? I mean, I'm pretty sure everyones knows we're dating. They have media around here, you know? Probably the news. Someone will know something and tell someone and its probably gotten out," the Master remarked, dropping his head into his hands and sighing in annoyance. The Doctor took this whole thing way too seriously.

"But, if you insist on taking the nights off then go right ahead, me and Koschei will amuse ourselves," they could visit the train, read, watching the clangers. they used to amuse one another when the Doctor worked, they still could.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Rolling his eyes, the Doctor nudged the other with his foot beneath of the table. "Oi. Blame the Tardis and I said that I would be back in the evening. You'll be out and about with Koschei while I'm gone and I need to move what's at the flat over." he pointed out slowly.

"Might also want to get my deposit back." the Doctor added, more musing to himself than anything else. Couldn't help it. It was just...Him. What could he be blamed for in that regard?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 pm

The Master kicked the Doctor back with a small pout on his face. No, he didn't like that at all. Sighing, he gave the kid a small look of annoyance. He didn't like being kicked or pointed out that he was being an idiot. But it was easy to happen so he admittedly decided to let it all drop. The doctor would do what he had to do.

"Well, me and Koschei can have some alone time," why not? After all, they didn't do much together anymore like they used to when the Doctor worked. They didn't go to the park or read much together. He supposed that as growing up.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:47 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and shrugged. "I don't mind that." he assured, not bothered by being kicked. He sort of expected it from the other. How could he not? The Master had a tendency to retaliate to that sort of thing, playful or not.

He leaned back a bit when their food was brought. Well. He definitely preferred lower class food. No matter. The Doctor turned his attention to picking at his meal lightly, not really interested in the food before him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 pm

((Sorry, someone was on the phone for agggges))

The Master picked though his dinner, pulling out the part he liked and finishing up his glass of wine. Pouring another one, he left his barely touched dinner aside and sipped his drink quite content as he watched the Doctor with a small amused look.

"I like this, I know you probably don't but I really do. So thanks," the Master offered sincerely because the Doctor was humouring him and really, he liked that. Reaching out, he ruffled Koschei's hair as well. "And cheers to you as well, kiddo. Sorry to bore you with all of this stuff. Bet its not fun for a kid."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:38 pm

{No problem. I'm all over the place today and whatnot. I'll probably vanish later.}

The Doctor smiled softly and shook his head a bit. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind, really. This is nice...Spending time with you. I'm just not accustomed to this sort of thing yet." he murmured. And 'yet' was definitely the key word in that statement. Because it implied he could get use to it.

Koschei grinned lightly, shrugging. "I's fine. I dun mind." he murmured lightly. And it was. Koschei was just glad to have the chance to spend time with the two Timelords and not have it tense or a fight. So who was he to complain?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:43 pm

The Master grinned and gave the Doctor an amused look, he did love this, both were happy and so was he, it was like the perfect life and he was so glad he trusted the Doctor because any other way and he'd of probably of been miserable.

He couldn't wait to start a proper family, introduce another kid and make it all work. Though that was new domestic side of him, he didn't even notice. But hell, he loved Koschei and he was sure he'd love this new boy as well.

((Gah, I'm sorry for your everywhere day. I hope things get easier!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 pm

{Thanks. I'm trying to find a new job. I just can't deal with what I have now for much longer.}

The Doctor smiled softly and pushed his plate aside once finished, taking the bill when the waiter brought it along and took their plates. Well. There would be why he didn't go to upscale restaurants. It was overpriced and poor quality. No matter.

Hiding a cringe, it only took a little subtle manipulation to come up with a credit card to cover the cost. Did they have any credit here? Well, they did now, because the waiter accepted it well enough. Which definitely worked in his favor.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Well fantastic, they appeared to after all then? Fantastic. the Master smirked playfully as the Doctor Doctor played for the insanely overpriced dinner. course they;d never come here again but it was fun to play rich for a day. It reminded him of how things were once and that was enough for him.

Getting to his feet, he lead Koschei outside and let the Doctor catch up till they were all safely in the limo. It was getting quite late and he turned his head, giving Koschei a firm look. "You'll have to get ready for bed and go straight there, its getting on a bit."

((I know that feeling >.< I'm sorry, I hope you get a better job!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Koschei instantly went into a sulk, pouting a bit as he leaned back into his seat. He didn't like that. Not in the least. "Fine." he grumbled, not too happy with it. What kid would be? He didn't want to go to bed. He just knew some battles weren't worth it and this was one of them.

The Doctor offered a small smile, reaching over to ruffle the kid's hair softly. "Hey. Look at it this way. You need to be well rested for seeing the train." he assured lightly, grinning. A thing that had Koschei perking up a bit.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:09 pm

"Yes, early night and then school will end half an hour early so you can come and get ready then off to the train," Well they only had so long so come on, they couldn't really waste time so yeah, he was ending school early. Because he could and he easily would.

Smiling, the Master let the kid get excited as they drove home. He'd read him something from the train book when they got home to get him settled and then tomorrow they'd finally go out and see the big one. The next day he had to talk to Verica as well. That was definitely up there on his to-do list.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Upon arriving, the Doctor hesitated briefly, looking toward the two. "I'll be...Up in the bedroom." he murmured, stepping out and waiting on the other two before entering to head up. He didn't need to have anybody trying to kick him out because they weren't use to him yet.

As for Koschei, the kid just clung to the Master's hand, grinning softly. He definitely liked the limo ride. "Thank you." he murmured with a grin. Eh. Why not? He could be in a good enough mood.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 pm

The Master grinned back and lifted the boy up, throwing him playfully over his shoulder and dashing up the stairs, making sure the boy was safe, he knew how to mess around and he was in a good mood as well. "Off we go, I'm stealing you off to bed. the dreaded bed, we'll definitely have to check to make sure nothing creepy is in your new room."

He and Koschei hadn't played games together since that one game of hide and seek ages ago. So why not have a bit of a play around. Koschei was smart and very serious but he was a kid and he knew how to have a laugh. "Think they'll be anything under the bed?" The Master crouched down and peered under Koschei's bed when he got in, inspecting it carefully before declaring. "Aww, no monsters under here. Damn, I was rather hoping we could get a fight. Well, looks like nothing will eat you tonight... unless its in the closet?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Koschei squealed and squirmed about. He would never get over that. How could he? And then the Master was talking about monsters hiding about, causing his eyes to widen drastically. Oh? That was...Odd. And highly unexpected. Not that he could be blamed for that.

Because he wasn't accustomed to it. Not in the least. Koschei dashed to the closet and pulled the door open, glancing in and shaking his head. Right. Nothing in there. He glanced toward the Master and shook his head slowly. "Clear."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 pm

The Master had to laugh. What was a childhood without the odd fears? The Master made a rather daft show of checking the draws and outside before giving Koschei a thumbs up. "There we go, 100% monster free. Always a good thing, no toclafane lurking under your bed? Lucky boy, when I was little my cousins told me there was loads lurking in my room."

And the Master had been terrified. Course, he couldn't go out to find anyone in case he looked stupid. So all he really ever did was close his eyes and cower under the covers. And hell, that was part of being a kid, irrational fears. "You'll be safe then, won't you? If not then we'll have to get you come special protection from them. Like a torch."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Koschei nodded slowly, changing into his pajamas and climbing into his bed. Right. He hadn't had issues with that yet. Or ever, really. He did pout a bit though. "I like Toclafane." he pointed out lightly. And he did. It was the Doctor who had issues with it.

He settled back against the pillows and sighed softly, shaking his head a bit. He didn't like to be tired like this. Koschei shifted a bit, glancing toward the Master lightly. "'Kay...'M little sleepy." he mumbled softly with a pout.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm

The Master snagged a book off the side and tugged his tie loose, sitting on the edge of the kids bed and flicking through the book. "Told you. Its late and besides, you had a busy day. So I'll read for a bit and you get some sleep and tomorrow, we'll see that train."

The Master lay up the top of the bed so Koschei could see the book, or more accurately, the nice illustrations of trains. He read along slowly in a quiet voice, knowing that the softer he talked, the more likely it was that he'd soothe the already tired brat off to bed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Koschei squirmed about a bit to get comfortable, leaning against the Master. Well, that lasted all of ten seconds. He got up long enough to snatch up Pest, settling down and forcing the cat to lay. He was about the size of a small dog now and more than a little cumbersome.

Not that it mattered to him. He settled a bit more, sighing softly and he fought back the urge to sleep. Though it was a battle quickly lost. Koschei soon found himself drifting off slowly, more than just a little content.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Putting the book aside, the Master left the boy and the somewhat annoyed looking kitten to have a good night together as he headed off to track down the Doctor. He just went where he assumed the man would be, there room.

Course he did stop off at the bathroom, showered and stripped off before leaving his dirty clothes in the hallway and heading off in just his boxers. Eh, why would he need any shame? Rolling his eyes, he headed down the hallway and slipped into their old room, crawling into bed and closing his eyes with a small sigh. "Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:00 pm

The Doctor had entertained himself with poking about, checking out the new layout of their room when the other came in and got settled. Rolling his eyes, he crawled into bed, having created new clothes to sleep in. He crawled into bed alongside the other and smiled softly. He could do this well enough.

"Hey. Tired I take it?" the Doctor asked softly, nuzzling up closer to the other. He couldn't help himself. He quite enjoyed being this close to the Master. More so this time around. Because it was something that he knew the Master enjoyed just as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:12 pm

The Master shrugged his shoulders, he was quite tired. He hadn't slept or had a nap yet that hadn't been somewhat forced so he was quite eager. Shuffling closer, he dropped his head against the Doctors shoulder, more than willing to cuddle up than he once had. Perhaps he was just happier, more comfortable.

Closing his eyes, he exhaled slowly. "Reading to Koschei makes me tired, that kid takes all my energy when I put him t sleep," it was all so soothing and calming that he always just ended up feeling shattered.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:19 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shook his head a bit. Eh. He couldn't quite help himself. Not really. He was more than just a little comfortable. "Hey. It's fine. Just...Get some sleep. I don't mind." he murmured softly. And he didn't.

It wasn't long before he was sleeping himself. Though, getting up proved pointless, Koschei already up and sent off by one of the workers in the place. A worker who gave him a rather odd look upon his still being there. He headed back to the bedroom, sitting upon the edge of the bed with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:38 pm

The Master stirred around 9ish, pulling himself upright and rubbing at his eyes with a tired expression. Turning his head to the Doctor, he blinked tiredly at the other man and yawned sleepily. He couldn't keep his eyes open, stupid early mornings.

Lying there sleepily with his hair sticking out, looking kind of like Sigma after napping under the bed. He rolled onto his back and sighing, he gave the Doctor a small pout. "Do we actually have to go to bed? I don't really want to. I know, I know, I'm being lazy but come on, be lazy with me," the Master asked, trying to pull the Doctor down by him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: