We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:32 am

The Master pulled himself upright and shrugged his shoulders somewhat. He wasn't really in the relax mood any more. Giving the Doctor a small amused look, he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm going for a stroll then, alone, I'll be back but I need to stretch my legs."

That and he had yet to explore the outside properly. Snagging his coat off the side, he shrugged it on and headed towards the door. "I'll be back shortly then, just need to stretch my legs and wake myself up a bit."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Well. That had the Doctor sitting up quick enough. "What? It's the middle of the night!" he protested. But...Right. Space. The Master needed space. Sighing softly, he lay back down and settled in to sleep.

It was far from easy. He tossed and turned, Koschei comic to join him eventually. He couldn't complain. The night just wasn't easy for the Doctor when the Master left.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:33 pm

The Master didn't mean anything by it, he just wanted to see the sky properly, have a proper look around and in the end, he settled for sitting outside, flicking through a book. Time Lords, as a rule, didn't need that much sleep and the Master decided to take tonight as an off night for sleep. He'd catch up later.

When he did return, it was almost morning and he snuck in, dropping carefully on the bed next to Koschei and the Doctor and hiding the book he'd made last night under the bed for safe keeping.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:04 pm

The movement disturbed Koschei, the child tensing up and snapping one eye open with a low growl. Yeah. He still did that. Because the Master hadn't been there before and all he knew was that the another had snuck into the room.

However, he settled enough upon recognition. Who needed a guard dog with Koschei about? "You in trouble. Doctor couldn't sleep." he murmured. Which meant that Koschei was going to be irate over the matter.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:25 pm

"I'm always in trouble, Lassie," the Master mocked, knowing the kid wouldn't get his reference. But hey, the kid was like a very annoying guard dog who hated the Doctor yet loved him in a weird non-love way.

"Shh, Kosch, just go back to sleep," the Master whispered as he put his arms behind his head and simply lay there, wide awake and still fully dressed. The Doctor had to at least get a few hours in and the Master could pull it off provided Koschei stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:58 pm

"'M not sleepy. Wasn't sleeping, either. Doctor sleeping." Koschei said slowly, keeping his voice low. The Master was the reason that the Doctor hadn't been sleeping well. The Doctor couldn't sleep when the Master wasn't around. Even Koschei knew that.

But the Doctor wouldn't say anything about it. The kid gave a rather dark smirk, regarding the Master. "I's okay. Doctor won't be waking up." Koschei assured cryptically. He was the Master's son. And that meant he had the Master's talents and skills. Well, some anyway. Such as his ability to put things together. It wouldn't be surprising if he had a natural psychic ability. As well as an inquisitive friend willing to let him practice.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

The Master frowned before giving his son a once over. Oh Rassilon what did the psycho little bastard do this time. "Koschei, seriously, if you've done something to the Doctor then you're going to spend the whole of this holiday sitting in a time out."

The Master was very past being lenient with the kid these days, if he did something wrong then the Master punished him. After all, the master was not exactly a nice bloke and he knew it, he didn't need a little clone growing in his image. "I have a funny feeling you can do something that I really hope you can't."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Koschei just gave a soft scoff. "I did nothing bad. I told Doctor to sleep. That's all. Doctor needs sleep. He can't sleep when you're not here. I fixed it." he murmured, eyin the other dully. Eh. The Mastsr was just asking for it.

Cocking his head with a sma smile, he eyed the Timelord with a half lidded gaze. "Sleep." he said softly, rolling the word over his tongue as he spoke with just the slightest hint of hypnotic suggestion. What? It worked onthe Doctor. Why not the Master?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Of course it was a little kid and an amateur trying to use it against the Master, who had been using that one for a while was not so easily tricked. Reaching out, he slapped his hands over Koscheis eyes to make him knock it off.

"I wrote the book on this one, kiddo," the Master mocked before lifting Koschei up and into his arms and carrying the daft kid out of the room before they woke the Doctor up. Once they were out the room, he dropped Koschei onto the kitchen table and gave him a stern look. "Watch it, Koschei. Don't even try that one on me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Koschei did not like this one. Not in the least. Because the Master didn't fall victim to it as easily as the Doctor had. He glared as he was dropped onto the table, giving a soft growl. He didn't do anything wrong! He'd helped the Doctor! That was a good thing.

"'M not in trouble. 'M being helpful." the child snapped sharply. He hadn't harmed the Doctor. He'd taken advantage of an unsuspecting mind weakened with a need to sleep. "I was tryin' to help. You need sleep." Koschei rationalized.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:03 pm

"You had good intention, I know. But you can't use that, its morally wrong," the Master lectured knowing it would fall on deaf ears, looking dead on into Koschei's eyes, he took the boy totally in with his hypnotic looks.

"It isn't right to do this, don't play with the Doctors mind," the Master said, just trying to make his point by showing Koschei how unpleasant it is to turn the tables. "You're not in trouble, you just can't do that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Koschei just stared, snapping out quick enough with a snarl. The Master wanted to push that one? Then he could push back. Smirking, he gave a slow shrug. "That not playing with his mind. 'M not stupid. I know the diff....Differ...I know is not." he said slowly, tapping his temple lightly.

"Epsilon helping me. He takes notes." Koschei said slowly, shifting a bit as he regarded the Master. "I can play with his mind. But I didn't. I jus' helped." he stated, raising an eyebrow. It was a challenge, statement, and threat all rolled into one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:21 pm

The Master sighed and pinched his nose because no, this was the last thing they needed, especially if they were about to have a kid who Koschei could screw with over this. The Master had to swallow any annoyance at him.

"Look, you can't just do any of this, its not something you should mess with. You inherited it from me and the Doctor but you have to learn not to play with it. Its dangerous, you need to stay safe. Promise?" the Master asked because he really did worry for the Doctor, he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:25 pm

"'M not doing an'thing wrong!" Koschei protested sharply. And he wasn't! This was the first time trying it outside of a controlled setting with Epsilon and the Doctor was fine. He was only doing it so that he could help the Doctor out. Nothing more.

So why was it such a problem? "Last time I help Doctor." he snapped, slipping off the table to stalk off to his own room. The Master wanted to lecture him and whatnot when he was trying to make things better? Fine. Then Koschei wouldn't do anything helpful ever again. And that was the beauty of a childlike mentality.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 pm

"Oh yeah, fine! Be childish,"... Oh wait, he was a child. Rolling his eyes, he hurried after Koschei and snagged the boys shirt, spinning him round so the Master could talk to him properly. Or, just to be nice, he pulled the kid into an awkward hug.

"We're on holiday, we're not allowed to fight on holiday," the Master asserted, pulling back and rubbed at his eyes in frustration. "Yu scared me, is all. You shouldn't be able to do that but you can. You're just like me, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Koschei tensed up in the embrace, not exactly keen on returning the affection at the moment. Why would he be? The Master had just shown how little helping had been appreciated. It was as if he couldn't win. He did something mean and got in trouble, only to get into trouble for doing something nice.

"But I can do it." Koschei stated slowly, frowning. What was the big deal? It wasn't as though he was the only one capable of doing it. He knew others that had the ability as well. Or the starting signs of it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm

"I know but-- its worrying. You have to understand, I grew up on a planet where people could do this... they didn't always do it for good," the Master asserted because he knew the kid at least understood right from wrong... even if he often chose to ignore it.

"The helping was good, I love that you're helping but you shouldn't dictate what we do by using and abusing what gifts you have," the Master asserted with a small frown, trying to get his point across.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 pm

"'M not. An' 'm not only one that can do it." Koschei snipped. Seriously! The Master made it sound as though Koschei was the only one and that was an annoyance. If only because that meant the man didn't react well to the news.

Crossing his arms, the kid glare slightly, giving a soft scoff. "Doctor couldn't sleep. Doctor needs sleep." Koschei said slowly. The man got...Off when he didn't sleep for at least a small handful of hours every night. Less sane, really, and Koschei didn't want to deal with that simply because the Master needed space. It wasn't even so much the sleep thing as the Doctor had had to give something up for the Master and the man's distance made it worse.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:03 pm

"I get all of that, but just because everyone can do something doesn't mean that you should," the Master informed him, knowing he was getting no where on this point. It would seem that leaving the Doctor was a heavily flawed idea.

"I know all of that, all right and thank you. But please, don't mess with our heads or try because its not right, I can do all of what you can and more to the Doctor. I don't though... can you guess why?" the Master asserting, wanting Koschei to at least try and take a leap out of his book for once. Why not?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm

"You don't need to. He does it anyway." Koschei pointed out. And how sad was it that even he was able to see and understand that? "He'd kill if you ask. Won't even sleep for me." he growled bitterly. It wasn't fair when he was trying to be helpful.

Hell. He doubted the Master even saw it all. The man didn't bother acting upon it. A thing which made absolutely no sense to Koschei. Who wouldn't want to act upon such an opportunity? Besides all of that..."You've done worse to him an' he still gives you ever'thing." he ground out bitterly. The issue was that he couldn't figure out why. What made it so the Master could manage all of that without some form of cheating.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:20 pm

The Master didn't reply because that was all true and how the hell didn't he notice it?... That wasn't the Doctor in there, that was some brainless slave that did whatever he wanted. A shadow of a man really.

Where was the fight? Where was the... the challenge? -- No, no, that was dangerous thinking. He couldn't be unhappy again, not again. He had to keep cheery. "I don't understand it Koschei, trust me I don't. I just-- why aren't you and the Doctor easy to handle?" the Master asked the kid before sighing and getting back upright... why would he ask the kid that? "Forget it Koschei, just drop it all and go play, would you?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Koschei just smirked. He knew well enough he'd managed to shake the Master at least a little bit. "'Cause 'M not codependent." he scoffed, shrugging. He didn't feel some compulsive need to bend backward to keep the Master happy so that the other would stay put.

"I'll play. Can paint." he dismissed, shrugging lightly as he turned away once more to retreat to his bedroom. The Master could spend a bit of time thinking things over while waiting for the hypnotic effect to ebb so that the Doctor could wake up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:34 pm

The Master could remember when Koschei was a snivelling brat that needed him and the Doctor was a man who fought him every step, trying his hardest to beat him-- but no, he was happy here. This was all that he wanted, absolutely all he wanted.

The Master waited for the Doctor to join him, he wasn't going to rush him awake. He merely set out a bowl and some cereal if Koschei came along and wanted some breakfast. The Master was already eating his, reading the back of the cereal box.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm

It wasn't too long before the Doctor woke up and emerged, groggy and disoriented. He knew well enough what had happened. It wasn't the first time he'd been hypnotized. He just hadn't expected to have it happen to him. Which meant that he hadn't expected to need to shield himself from it.

"Morning. Any plans for today?" he asked softly, ducking his head and kissing the Master's neck lightly before he sat down with a small smile. So he was feeling a little affectionate. And clingy. He never did well when the Master was away for any period of time. Especially with power and the like now.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:41 pm

"Not really, I'm open to ideas. Maybe we can take Koschei somewhere... the little bastard hypnotised you," the Master remarked as he swallowed his mouthful and kissed the Doctor back, making sure he didn't forget that part.

He was a little jarred now, especially since everything Koschei said. For a 6 year old, he was a vicious little brat with his words. He dreaded to think what it would be like to have another kid... probably nice to have a normal kid but worrying in case Koschei got him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: