We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 pm

{Ever watch the music video for Cosmic Jarvis' song Gay Pirates? It's actually kinda sweet/cute in a way.}

Koschei didn't so much as fuss as he was carried, simply combing into his seat and buckling. The Master would be lucky if the kid was still awake by the time they got back home. It was doubtful. His eyes were already fluttering.

"'Kay...Follow the rules." he mumbled, leaning against his door. "'M gonna paint my window. Doctor said okay." he added. If only because Koschei wasn't sure the actual term for stained glass.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 pm

((Yeah, its been one of my favourites for a while now Very Happy its on my mp3 player, its very sweet!))

The Master smiled in amusement and headed home, taking several short cuts as they whipped through the streets. When they did finally get towards the house, the Master pulled up outside and carried the half-asleep boy inside and headed straight up to his room.

Sigma followed them and the Master pushed his way into the kids room, setting the boy down and letting Pest get settled by him. He did toy with getting him to get changed but he just looked shattered, it was a long ride. "You'll need a long shower tomorrow morning!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:55 pm

{Yeah. I'm trying to get it for my iPod. I just can't find it anywhere other than iTunes.}

Koschei really didn't fuss. At all. A fact alone that gave away just how tired he truly was. All he did was mutter incoherently beneath his breathe and cling a bit to the Master. Because he knew that the man was leaving.

However, he released in favor of clinging to Pest, the serval bristling at that. The car didn't mind laying beside the kid, but Koschei getting grabby was forever an issue. "Goo'night." Koschei mumbled softly, nuzzling into his pillows with a soft hum. He wouldn't be as nice come morning.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:29 am

((I only have mp3s, I'm not an apple person! XD))

"Night, kiddo," the Master called out before he dashed down the stairs, looking around for the Doctor. Rather than calling it out, the Master went around the place, checking around. Then, logically, he remembered the bedroom.

Peering inside, the Master sighed and dropped down on the bed, rubbing at his eyes and hoping the Doctor wondered into greet him. He hated being that far away from the Doctor these days, it was much nicer to do things all together.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 pm

{Neither was I. But my Mp3 was possessed and I own over 2000 songs.}

The Doctor had been going about and getting ready, even loading up the car. They would be driven out there so that it wouldn't leave them both utterly exhausted in the end. He wanted to relax and have fun. Not pass out as soon as they arrived.

It wasn't long before the Doctor made it into their bedroom, perking up immediately. Right. The Master wasn't the only one having issues with being away lately. "Evening. Car and driver are waiting. He's dropping us there and leaving us be." he said lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:52 pm

(Mp3 players are a bitch sometimes but I power through with the useless thing!)

The Master nodded and yawned quite loudly, eyes half open. Koschei wasn't the only one left exhausted by the long ride home, all the Master wanted to do was get some sleep in before the trip. So he planned to get as much sleep in as possible.

Reaching out, he grabbed the Doctors shirt and yanked him down playfully so the Doctor could lie beside him. He wasn't going to sleep without the Doctor with him. "All set for tomorrow then? Want to get some sleep in? We hardly need to be tired tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:36 pm

The Doctor made a rather odd noise as he was tugged down, rolling his eyes a bit. "Sorry, but no. We're leaving tonight. You can sleep in the car, but it's an extremely long drive. If we leave now, sleep in the car, we can get there about seven in the morning." he said softly.

"It's going to be worth it. It's our cabin as well. I just...I designed the place specifically. But it's still a bit of a distance." the Doctor murmured apologetically. Because it was good ten to twelve hour drive, depending an various things such as traffic.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 am

"Seriously?" Damn. If he'd known that then he would of slept on the train! Groaning, he pulled himself up and grabbed his jacket from the side, shrugging it on and following after the Doctor with a lack of enthusiasm.

Tugging on his shoes again, he got himself ready and hurried along after the Doctor with a small pout. "Fine but if we do this when we may as well take pillows," the Master snatched his and headed off downstairs. Eh, the Doctor could share his!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:56 pm

"I decided to take the limo so that you have more room. You can lay out and sleep. " the Doctor assured as he headed down and got into the car. He immediately curled up over one on on side, smiling contently.

Even if it was a long trip, it was nice. Because they could sleep the way there and have the day to settle in. That and he had a surprise for the Master. Because he'd designed the sky in the area like the Medusa Cascade, constantly night with various shades of blue, green, purple, and red. He was trying for something beautiful to look at.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:06 pm

The Master tossed his pillow down and dropped down at one of the side, accidentally kicking the Doctor somewhat as he sprawled out tiredly. He didn't managed to stay up long, the moment he got comfortable, he fell asleep in the backseat.

It wasn't till they went over a speed bump and the Master accidentally smacked his head on the door that he finally got up, pulling himself tiredly into a sitting position as he rubbed at his eyes. "Are we there?" the Master asked, still half asleep as he peered out of the back of the window to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 am

The Doctor woke up shortly before the other had and sat up, actually quite content with watching the other sleep. It wasn't often he got to see the Master so comepletely unguarded. It was refreshing. And then it was gone, snatched away by a misplaced bump in the dirt rode they were on.

"Just about, yeah." the Doctor granted. It wasn't a minute later that the car came to a halt, the driver opening their door and starting to get their things unloaded. "Well? What do you think?" the Doctor asked as he stepped out, grinning at the decent looking log cabin surrounded by trees and the forever night sky. It was...Pretty.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 am

The Master spent the rest of the ride with his head in his hands, eyes closed as he tried to reclaim just a bit of sleep. It didn't work and he knew it was time to get up. So, eventually, the Master hauled himself out of the car with his eyes half close. They only opened properly when he saw the sky in its full glory.

Staring upwards in shock, the Master had no words for what he was feeling. He almost felt like he was still dreaming because the sky was so beautiful-- Frowning, the Maser dropped his head and tilted it to the side, giving the Doctor a small baffled look. 2this was al your handy work then?... Impressive."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:23 pm

"The sun doesn't rise here. I wanted something that we could look stand enjoy. You're welcome to get some more sleep. I'll unpack and whatnot." the Doctor assured as be stepped into the cabin. He had put a lot of work into the place. How could he not?

This was his chance to just relax and be with the Master. To be happy. Right after he helped the driver unpack their cold food into the refrigerator. The Doctor didn't want somebody to be doing everything for him like this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 pm

The Master didn't sleep, he stayed upstairs and looked out of the window in great interest, watching the sky with a small amused look. He couldn't believe the Doctor had done all of this for him. When the Doctor finally came upstairs, he greeted him with a small chuckle.

"You made the sky here like that? You are too good to me Doctor," Dropping down on the edge of the bed, he found himself rather awake but somewhat at a loss f what to do. "So, what do you feel like getting up to here?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Well. It would seem as though his effort was appreciated in this regard. "I don't know. We're stranded in the middle of nowhere for two days. We can sleep, watch something, read...Really whatever we feel like." the Doctor assured with a broad grin.

He sat down upon their bed for the next few days, regarding the Master fondly. It was definitely nice. The Doctor hadn't quite known just what to expect from all of this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:49 pm

The Master smiled and lay back, sprawling out comfortably. Well, he didn't have much else to do today but he was quite sleepy anyway but not enough to actually sleep. He just wanted to lie back with the Doctor, relax and maybe watch something? He just wanted to be somewhat laid back as it was technically their time off. They didn't have long till the new kid and they had plenty to handle yet.

"We could watch a film maybe? Read something? Saving the exploring for tomorrow?" the Master suggested as he yawned slightly and tilted his head to give the Doctor a playful smile. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 pm

At that, the Doctor simply rolled so that he was partially atop of the other with a broad grin. "I think that I just want to lay right here, close my eyes, and enjoy myself." he murmured, his eyes slipping closed in a content manner.

"I just want to lay her with you and relax together." he murmured softly. The Doctor couldn't be blamed. They didn't have these chances together when home with a kid. They didn't get to relax and just...Be most of the time.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

So just lay back, relax and be lazy? Well, who couldn't pull that off. The Master sighed and gave the Doctor a small smile, pulling the other man closer so the other Time Lord was practically lying on top of him. It was rather nice to have the Doctor with him, it was definitely a fun break to have.

The Master closed his eyes and did exactly as the Doctor said, he just relaxed and let himself stay that way while the Doctor did so as well. Hey, why rush? They no reason to, they had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:40 pm

The Doctor did, at some point, drift off again. He woke up and slipped away to cook, returning quick enough with a light pasta. "Wake up. I've brought food." he murmured, placing the Master's bowl on the bedside table before sitting on the bed himself.

This was nice. Relaxing. No worries or obligations. It was just the two of them together. Something the Doctor honestly needed. So what if the fear that he would one day wake up and the Master would be gone was still plaguing the back of his mind? It did have any sort of outward signs and he was still happy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm

The Master yawned lazily and stretched out before snagging the nearby bowl, picking away at it and taking the parts that he wanted. It was a rather nice evening admittedly, it was nice having no obligations.

He suppose that the Doctor had reason to worry, the Master had so much he felt like doing and sometimes he did just want to leap out of bed and wander off to explore and play with his powers. But he didn't. He never did. He just wanted to be with the Doctor these days. Was that so bad?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

The Doctor smiled softly at the other a bit, actually somewhat alright. He could relax. He could have fun. "We have a deck with a hot tub." he informed lightly. "I thought that it would be a nice touch. Soak in a hot tub and see the sky." he offered.

It was just something that he thought would be nice. If not something they could check out and enjoy later on. He set aside his bowl and shifted so that be was kneeling on the bed, regarding the Master. "So. What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

((Off to bed))

The Master finished up his bowl of pasta and set it to the side, offering the Doctor an amused look. He hadn't brought any clothes suitable for a hottub but hell, he could make some. After all, it seemed like a fantastic way to kill the night.

"What? Hmm, well, that is a good one," there was plenty the Master liked doing but he didn't say them-- after all, the Master was rather used t being alone, his hobbies were mostly done alone. "Hmm, hot tub sounds good actually!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:24 pm

{night~!}

The Doctor smiled softly at that one and nodded a bit. "Hot tub it is then. I didn't bring any swim trunks and whatnot, but...Eh. That doesn't bother me if it doesn't you. Figured it's just us out here. Why not have a bit of fun?" he asked teasingly.

Alright. So maybe that was planned. But he had a reason. He wanted to enjoy the fact that they were alone to the fullest. How could he want anything but that?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 am

"By that logic, I think we should look into banning clothes while we're alone," the Master teased right back, why bother putting any one? They knew each other in their fullest by now. How could they not?

"Hey, it never bothered me," the Master remarked playfully, giving the Doctor a quick kiss on the cheek as a sign that he was completely fine with whatever they did. Naked hot tubbing honestly sounded rather intriguing. Couldn't say he'd really ever been in one. It wasn't like he came to Earth for pleasure. All of it was business.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 pm

"I would agree to that, if not for the fact that I'd so hate to put that sort of temptation out there for you. As it stands though? Hot tub." the Doctor said lightly, offering a rather cheeky grin before he stood and started down the stairs.

He was having fun. He at least uncovered the thing and started the jets up before stripping down and stepping into the hot water. Between the sky and the warmth, it was all very relaxing to him. Something the Doctor figured they both needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are All Mad Here :: Spleenmonkie-
Jump to: