We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:15 pm

I wanted to make you happy," the Master confessed, everything was to make the Doctor happy and to be honest, he didn't know how well that would hold up. Because he didn't want the Doctor to think he did it because he had to or something.

The Master sighed and smiled, taking the Doctors hand in his own. "I really do love you, Doctor. Honest," the Master offered as he closed his eyes and just enjoyed being near the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Yeah. The Master kept saying that to him. It wasn't actually all that comforting. "I know. But I want to make you happy as well. I want you to be happy and not just focus on me." hd murmured firmly. That's what made the other lobotomize himself to begin with.

Because the Doctor would have given up the domestic life and would have been just fine. He didn't want to lose the other completely. "Do something selfish. Make sure that you're doing things that make you happ as well." he murmured. Preferably before he provoked the Master into snapping. Again.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:38 pm

((Sorry fell asleep, my head is everywhere. I'm gonna head off for real now!))

The Master nodded his head because yeah, he was going to have to make himself happy and he knew while it was hard, he could d it. Why not? He just wanted the Doctor to be just as happy as he was. He liked that.

"I want both of us to be happy because I'm in love, I guess. What makes someone happier than knowing everyone is happy?" it was a simple concept but the Master shuffled closer and to make his point, pulled the Doctor into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:55 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and returned the kiss. He wasn't too big on this. He didn't want the other to do this. Was this what the Master thought about him? He didn't mean anything by it. He just...He didn't want the Master to sacrifice too much.

Breaking the kiss, the Doctor offered a small smile. "Yes. People in love make one another happy. But the way to make me happy is to make yourself happy." he said firmly. No getting around that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:07 am

"And visa versa," Stalemate. The Master smirked playfully and pulled the Doctor close, giving him another kiss because yeah, why not? It all made sense to him that they wanted one another happy, they could spend their time in stalemate.

"Doctor, we're working well as we are, may as well not tamper, huh?" like his note said, don't over think... so he needed to not plan and think things over when he clearly didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:33 am

The Doctor smiled and nodded a bit. "I'm not saying to tamper. I'm saying that I want you to be happy. The fact you did something selfless to make me and Marnal happy deserves acknowledgment and reward." he murmured with a small smirk.

Kissing the Master again, he raised and eyebrow and shrugged. "So. What do you think a fitting reward for such behavior should be?" he asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:00 pm

The Master had to laugh because he could think of a great many things to say he wanted. "Hmm, well, maybe a nice hot cup of tea and some biscuits?" the Master teased playfully before rolling himself onto the Doctor and kissing him in return.

"I don't know, use your imagination, maybe you can pay me back," the Master teased with a playful wink, he was sure that the Doctor had a few ideas in his head, hopefully he'd catch up.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:19 pm

The Doctor just smirked. He could go with that one. Easily. He squirmed a bit and wrapped his arms around the other. This was nice. This was more than nice. It didn't seem that they had a lot of time together based off ofthe week thus far. That or the time with each other was spent exhausted.

"Oh, I think I can come up with a few ways. Lay back and close your eyes, and I bet that I can surprise you." the Doctor purred. It really wasn't hard for him to take a hint. At least no in this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:51 pm

"Will I?" the Master smiled and settled back, getting comfortable before closing his eyes. He wasn't sure what the Doctor was planning entirely but he had a funny and yet somehow amusing idea of what would happen.

And thus was it any wonder that he was grinning like a loon? He couldn't help but smile. He had a funny feeling that whatever he was going to get would be fantastic. "Oh this is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:33 pm

"And keep your eyes closed. An interesting biological fact. When deprived of one or more senses, such as sight, the others become heightened. Which makes this much more interesting." he murmured softly, shifting to undress the other.

The Master was lucky he didn't just suggest a blindfold. No matter. The Doctor smirked and duck his head to lick a broad swipe along the other's member before simply taking it into his mouth completely, starting a rather relaxed rhythm.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 pm

"Really now? Hmm, interesting. We should conduct some research, devote some off time to it?" the Master remarked with a mischievous smirk, working hard to keep his eyes closed. Even when the Doctor started licking.

Breathing as calmly as he could managed, he was determined to see how long he could keep his cool. Keeping himself nice and even as he breath, he scrunched his eyes closed and resisted the urge to thrust forward.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:11 pm

The was definitely different than their last encounter. Made sense, really. The Master actually cared about him this time around. The Doctor hummed softly around the other's length, slowly pulling away with a small smirk. Another nicething about the other keeping his eyes shut was that the Master couldn't see what he was doing.

Shifting upward, he kissed the Master, carefully shifting back against the other's arousal. The Doctor wanted some resistance and tightness. He didn't need to go hurting himself. Pausin to adjust, he ducked his head to kiss the other softly. "Surprised yet?"
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm

((Sorry if I'm delayed tonight, I'm talking to a friend!))

The Master couldn't of predicted really how it would all work but this was definitely a baffling thing when the Doctor removed his mouth. He had to force himself to keep his eyes shut.

It was hard working dark but the moment it went from his mouth to a sort of mindblowing warmth and tightness, he kind of guess where this was going. "D-Definitely getting it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm

(Not a problem.)

The Doctor rolled his hips, easing into the same relaxed pace he'd taken earlier. He wasn't in any real rush. Marnal would be asleep for a few hours yet and they didn't need to worry about Koschei. Nor did they haveto concern themselves over the kids killing one another. Why not enjoy the moment?

"Feel free to...Make suggestions." he murmured, kissing the Master's neck softly. Well, it was the other's prize, so to speak. Why shouldn't the Doctor listen and adjust to what the other might prefer? That was common courtesy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:59 pm

The Master groaned and gripped the Doctors hips, guiding him in a semi gentle motion with a look of enjoyment on his face. He couldn't see the Doctor but he trusted him and he trusted everything they did. He could tell the Doctor was enjoying himself and that was really all the Master was looking for-- well, that and to get off himself.

Groaning, the Master shook his head and chuckled breathlessly. "Nah, no, just this. this is beyond fine," the Master exhaled in enjoyment, thrusting up into the Doctor and trying to keep a nice steady pace.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Well. That was definitely nice. The Doctor squirmed a bit, simply adjusting the angle he was at so that the other would hit his prostate. An event that drew the Master's name raggedly from his lips. Definitely much more pleasant.

He kissed the other firmly, absently kneading the Master's shoulders in silent encouragement. The Doctor was at least smart enough to keep quiet. He didn't want to wake Marnal by accident. That wouldn't do them any good.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 pm

The whole experience was fantastic and it wasn't too long before the Master felt himself reaching his peak. Thrusting harder now, he gripped the Doctor to try and stable him so he didn't do any damage.

With a stifled groan, the Master came and had to fight his hardest not to open his eyes. When he finally did, he opened his eyes and looked up at the Doctor with a small blissful smile on his face. "That was amazing."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:24 pm

It didn't take much for the Doctor to come, biting down upon his hand to keep from crying out. Except that now he was sticky and in need of a shower. He returned the smile and gave a bit of a half shrug. "What can I say? You earned it." he murmured.

Pulling off of the other, he scrunched his nose up a bit and sighed. Yech. "Definitely want a shower though. You're welcome to join me if you'd like to." the Doctor offered with a small smile. He was feeling cuddly still.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:39 pm

"A shower sounds fantastic," the Master got to his feet and stretched somewhat, still somewhat blissed as he followed after the Doctor into the bathroom. Slipping into the shower, he set it to a nice hot temperature for the Doctor before moving close to him.

"So, tell me, am I a better dad these days?" the Master asked with an amused look. It seemed being a good dad and domestic husband was a great way to get a reward off the Doctor - not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:46 pm

The Doctor gave a content sigh as he stepped in, humming softly. Oh? Considering how things had been before? "You're a wonderful dad. And you're a wonderful boyfriend who does more for me than I could ever ask for." he assured, giving the Master a soft kiss.

And it was true. He never could have asked for so much from the Master. But it was...Nice. Pleasant. He really shouldn't feel so guilty over this. "I love you." the Doctor murmured, his attention drifting over to getting washed and dressed for bed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:57 pm

"I love you too," the Master responded as he finished up washing and tugged the towel off the side and started to dry off. After pulling on his dressing gown, he waited for the Doctor to catch up before taking his hand and heading to bed.

"Thank you, for tonight... I really do love you," the Master assured as he shrugged his shoulders somewhat modestly. There was no problem being that affection was there? Seemed nice.

((I'm off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:06 pm

(Night!)

The Doctor followed along and got into bed, tugging the other down to cuddle. That was much better. He knew he was clingy. He knew that he was obsessive. Not to mention a little possessive. But that was all fine so long as he made up for it.

"I love you, too. Now. I think we should get some sleep in before Marnal wakes up. You know he's not going to sleep through the night." the Doctor murmured as he shut his eyes. He was content and sated. What reason did he have to stay up?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:13 am

The Master fell asleep rather contently and didn't even wake when Marnal snuck in to sleep on the end of their bed. Apparently neither of them did because when the Master woke up, Marnal was still there, curled up on the end of their bed like a dog.

"Doctor, your son is asleep on our bed," the Master whispered playfully, giving the Doctor a shake before slipping back under the covers and leaving the other man to it. He was just the Doctors son when it was 6am.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Alright. What would it take to keep the kid out of his bedroom? Sighing, the Doctor got up and left, gently taking Masrnal along with. "You're killing me here kid. You can't keep sneaking into our bedroom." he said softly, slipping into the child's room to perch himself upon the edge of the bed.

"You need to get ready to go. But why do you feel the need to come and sleep with us?" the Doctor asked softly. He needed to get to the bottom of this. Because he needed to see that Marnal was cared for.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Marnal just shrugged his shoulders. Like most kids, he was afraid of what was deemed unnatural. Therefore the concept of ghosts or whatever being in the house was definitely something his over-active imagination churned out. He heard one creak downstairs, which could easily just be expanding wood, and he would head right into his safe place.

But, he was starting to get that very clear sign that he was not that welcome in his parents room. "Dunno. I want cereal," Marnal mumbled as he got to his feet and started tugging on his slippers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next