We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:06 am

"When I was a boy, I had about 100 teachers I hated. Its part of life. Welcome to education," the Master offered half-heartedly before getting up to drain the pasta and dish it out, not before adding a sauce on top and mixing it around. Putting both plates on the table, the Master took the book of Koschei so he could eat his dinner and started to read through the material himself.

If he knew how it was done, he could easily help the boy out. "Look, stick it out for another month. Still hate him? We'll look at transfer," the Master offered, seemed fair enough to give the bloke a chance in the one on ones.

((Its okay, so did I <3!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:33 pm

"No...I don't like him. An' he doesn't like me. It's better to have a new teacher." Koschei said softly, ducking his head to pick through his food. He needed a proper way to get out of this. Smirking, he looked to the Master, giving a small shrug.

"'Sides, he already does extra work with Epsilon." Koschei chirped. Mind, the kid did extra work which Verica dropped off, and the Doctor went through it and made his notes. It was all so Epsilon could get into the actual science route sooner.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:50 pm

"He does but he won't be in your private class and he does it by will, not because he's failing," Smirking over the top of the text book, he could help before offer a snide little laugh because yes, he and Koschei could verbally spar very well. He didn't doubt the boy would be a very stubborn man one day with a very clear view of what he wanted to do.

Rassilon help them when Koschei was a teenager, they'd probably end up trying to conquer the world together. Well, if Koschei could pull his grades together. "Now shh, you have dinner to eat then a text book to study."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Koschei sulked, picking apart his food. He didn't want to go. He wouldn't go. The Doctor could take it as the Master changing his mind, but that wasn't the point. The point was that he wouldn't go and nobody would know any better.

Finishing, he took his book and headed up to his bedroom to read through the chapter. He wasn't happy. How could he be? He was going to be an absolute terror in his class come the following day. It wouldn't be pretty.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:06 pm

And the Master didn't care, he didn't have to deal with Koschei. He just headed to bed and let his dog settle on the end of the bed as he fell asleep. He managed to somehow sleep through his alarm but fortunately, he always set up a backup one. He was honestly useless first thing. Hurrying in Koschei's room, he shook the sleeping boy hastily.

"Get up, get changed, I'll get breakfast ready," the Master ordered as he dashed out the room, he could get changed after making their breakfast but he had to put Koschei first in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Koschei positively whined, even as he pulled himself out of the bed. He hated mornings. He really did. Particularly because this wasn't a day he was looking forward to. He still changed and whatnot, heading downstairs with his bag over his shoulder.

He looked to the Master as he waited, cocking his head with a small frown. It was always so hectic in the morning. "Why do I only have one parent?" Koschei asked curiously. Wouldn't it be easier if there were two?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:22 pm

"Because you drew the short straw in life and ended up with me?" the Master countered playfully before ruffling the kids hair and ushering him to take a piece of toast for the journey to school. "Its just me and you, kiddo. Sorry."

It had always been just him and Koschei, he remembered the kid as a baby even. The whole life was there, it was so obvious Koschei was is boy, they looked so similar it was impossible for it to be untrue. "Come on or we'll be late."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:27 pm

"But..." Koschei trailed off with a small frown as he took a piece of toast as bid. But it didn't make sense to a seven year old child. He understood parents who got a divorce and parents died sometimes. But he didn't comprehend that he only had one.

"Wouldn't it be easier with two parents?" he asked softly. It would be easier to work on schedules and whatnot. Not to mention in getting him up in the mornings. And the cooking. Cleaning. All the like. He just didn't understand how that wasn't as easy as it sounded.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:33 pm

"Depends. I mean, yeah probably but you don't know who your other one might be. He could be abusive, lazy, useless or unloving. Frankly, we're fine as we are," the Master asserted, he liked as he was and he didn't want to have to change that.

"Trust me Koschei, we'll be fine as we are," the Master offered as they headed towards the car. Once they were all set, the smiled and nodded before taking off. "Don't over-think it all, kiddo."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:40 pm

"Sorry. 'M just wonderin'." Koschei murmured as he got settled into the seat. And he was. He was just curious about the reason why. But he could drop it. It's not as though he was the only one who didn't have two parents. Look at Epsilon. Or even that little freak of a kid that haunted the science lab.

"I'll be home later." Koschei mumbled as he got out with a frown. He would need to stay late, even if he wasn't going to the class. He had no desire or reason to. Not like the Master would be called about his not showing up. Right?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:51 pm

"I'll be there for you," he intended to come back before things fell apart in the classroom so he timed his work day a little differently. He left half an hour before Koschei's lesson was over, went home to change and grab a quick bite and got there just before Koschei's lesson ended. Well, he really had to see how this went.

Looking through the window of Mr Smiths classroom, he peered inside with a small frown. He had to see if Koschei was at least trying in these after school classes or he'd have to get a lot stricter.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:58 pm

It was probably saying a lot about timing when the only child in the classroom was Marnal, absently coloring away while the Doctor graded papers. Because Koschei hadn't shown up for the class. Expected? Yes. But still.

It wasn't five minutes before Koschei stepped out, blinking owlishly as he took in his father. Oh. Well. That wasn't expected. "Ready?" he asked lightly, grinning. He really hoped the Master didn't ask any questions he couldn't answer.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:09 pm

The Master grabbed the boy by his collar and, as a good father did, made the boy meet his fate. In other words, he marched the boy into the science lab. "Hello Mr Smith, sorry to barge in but he didn't turn up, did he? Well, here he is."

Walking across the room, he put his hands into his pockets and exhaled in annoyance. "Is there any way he can have his lesson at all? I won't let me get away with this-- I'll watch your kid?" the Master suggested but he really did not want to lose.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Damn. That was basically what was going through the minds of both parties. Because Koschei had been caught and now the Doctor had to deal with the mess. Sighing softly, he glanced to the clock, before frowning softly to Marnal. He didn't particularly want the lad scaring off another person.

But he really didn't think it was fair to keep Marnal locked in the science lab all night long. "It's fine. I can cover the lesson." the Doctor assured, ignoring the glare that he received from Koschei. So dinner would be a little bit late tonight. He would make it up to Marnal later.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:22 pm

"Oi, kid, you want to come sit outside with me?" the Master asked, he wouldn't take the boy miles away but the two of them had to clear the room. "My son left some toys in the car, we can use them."

What? The kid was making them all waste time, now he was going to suffer for it. Marnal didn't seem to mind having a friend though, he grabbed the boys hand and smiled, hurrying after him. "Bye dad!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:27 pm

"Behave!" the Doctor called, cringing a bit. Damn. He really didn't think that was a good idea. People didn't handle Marnal well. He shook his head, instead turning his attention to the lesson at hand. Right. It was built to expand on what had been covered in class, allowing Koschei to catch up and to get the hang of it.

It also meant no excuse to fail the next test on the matter. He led the kid out at the end, smiling softly when he saw Marnal. He was really going to need to find another sitter for the boy. "All done. Koschei did rather well." he assured the Master with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:35 pm

"Good," the Master offered as he watched Marnal guide the train around the floor, laughing playfully as he made train noises. Getting to his feet, he offered the other man a small nod and waited patiently for the boy to finish whatever game he was playing.

"Nice kid," the Master offered, though he was never exactly a kid fan. They always did his head in a bit. Marnal slowly to to his feet and gave the train a reluctant look. He really wanted to keep up but he knew it was Koschei's so he offered it out to the boy with a small smile. "Thank you Koschei."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Koschei just glared, snatching his toy back with a scoff. He wasn't exactly capable of making nice with others. Not right away, anyway. And it's not as though he was going out of his way to be cruel. "Can we go home now? 'M hungry." he whined softly.

The Doctor just smiled softly and shook his head, adjusting the bag he had over his shoulder before lifting Marnal. "Thank you, by the way. It's impossible to find a sitter for him and...He's just a bit much for most." he admitted softly, ruffling his son's hair lightly. "So. What say you, kiddo? Want to grab something to eat on the way home? Or shall I cook something for you?" he asked lightly. Anything to keep Marnal from reacting to Koschei's borderline cold reaction.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:52 pm

"Marnal is far easier to cope with that Koschei, my friend. Consider yourself lucky," At least Marnal was just a bit... friendly and loud. A little bit humany he supposed but he could of been a psychopath like Koschei was. Now that as hard to deal with, he couldn't even trust the brat to be alone - just look at today.

"Can I have a train?" Marnal whined, looking very unhappy that he had gone from owning one to not owning one. He looked up as the Master and Koschei walked off before giving the Doctor a small pout. "Can I have pizza too?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm

"Don't have room for a train." the Doctor murmured softly, carrying the kid off. "Between the pets and the toys, we can't have any more unless you're willing to give one up. You are, however, entitled to pizza." he assured lightly. Eh. What was the worst that could happen?

As for Koschei? He wasn't nearly as easy to deal with. He shot the Master a sullen glare and scoffed. "I don't like him. And I don't need the lessons.'' the child said firmly. And that was that. He was fine! He didn't need to do them.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 pm

"I'll trade my car set for a train!" Marnal tried with a small frown, though he did know their home was a bit small but still, he really wanted it. Like really really wanted it. Still, the offer of pizza killed his worries and he was soon as happy as ever. "Pizza! With everything."

"Koschei, stop doin' my head in, okay? You're stick with him and you're also grounded," the Master asserted as he headed into the car. The boy skipped class, he officially no longer had any say.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:11 pm

That was...Something. "Don't worry about it. If it's that important, then I'm sure that I can find a place." the Doctor assured softly. He didn't need that bookcase. He'd already read through it all. He would just give the books out and get rid of the actual bookcase to put a train set in its place. Easy.

Glaring, Koschei shook his head slowly. "I didn't do anything! I don't need the lesson an' I don't like him! He doesn't like me either an' I can't stand that kid!" he protested. He couldn't be grounded over that! It wasn't fair!
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:21 pm

"Thanks dad!" Marnal gave his dad a half hug as they headed outside together, he couldn't help it. His dad did the best things for him but then, Marnal spent a lot of time with his father. What with having very few, if any, friends and not really getting on with babysitter. No one ever wanted to have any fun, did they?

"Not liking your teacher is no excuse to skip out, you understand?" the Master asserted, he was not humouring the boy this time. He did his lessons or he didn't get to have any fun. That was the deal. "And forget the kid, he's a damn kid... who cares?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

"He bothers me." Koschei muttered softly, not quite sure what he was looking for. Something about Marnal put him on edge. A lot. He hated it. And it wasn't exactly fair. He gave a small frown,, shaking his head slowly. It wasn't fair.

"I don't need it. I can do better in class. But I don't wanna go to the extra one." he whined. It would be different if Koschei understood just how much the Master was paying out to send him to the academy. But he just knew he didn't like the teacher.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:30 pm

"Too bad, hate him all you like, you're sticking at it. You chose to mess around, now you're paying for it. And now, because you broke my trust, I will personally walk you to every after school lesson to make sure you go."

That was exactly why it was a bad idea to annoy someone like the Master, he never did take this sort of thing well. Besides, he didn't mind that Smith guy, he almost seemed... intriguing. But he had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next