We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:31 pm

That was much better. Koschei stood and calmly replaced his pet, slipping past to wash his hands and get his shoes on. It was much easier to deal with him when he got what he wanted. Much like the Master, really.

The child was a menace. "'M ready to go. Knew that you would take me." Koschei chirped. Yeah. The Master just cemented in the fact that fighting and sulking would get him what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 pm

"Just for the record Koschei, I'm only letting you go because I can't find a sitter," the Master made clear as he sent off a text to Verica and shut the door behind him ushering the boy into the car.

"I'll pick you up when I'm done-- but if you want me beforehand, ask Verica to ring me," It could happen, especially with epsilons mood and change in schooling. But hey, this was karma for Kosch.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm

"'M good." Koschei dismissed. Turning on heel, he headed for the car, honestly just wanting to hurry up along so that he could see his friend. And could he be blamed? He wanted Epsilon. He missed Epsilon. He wouldn't do well when he found out what was going on.

Particularly after he had gone through the trouble of helping his friend. Not to mention that, given the news from the Master, Verica wouldn't be allowing Epsilon to go now. A thing that Koschei would have pinned upon him as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 pm

"Just call me if you need me, understand?" the Master ordered as he headed down towards Verica's. When they arrived, he got out and walked the boy up to the front door, knocking cautiously.

When it was opened, he offered a half asked smile. "Koschei insisted on coming and I have to see the Doctor... sorry about this but I told him he could call if he wanted," Oh yes, an obvious hint to call if there was trouble.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Verica gave a tight smile and nodded slowly. "It's fine. Koschei, Epsilon is down in his room. You're welcome to go see him." she offered softly, shrugging a bit. Yeah. She knew it wouldn't end well. But it would work out somehow.

She watched Koschei head down and sighed softly. "It's alright. He'll be okay. And, if something happens, I'll deal with Epsilon. I'll call if something happens." Verica assured firmly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

"Hey, thanks for this. Sorry about earlier-- just, like I said, stressed out," the Master admitted before shrugging and dashing off to the car. He was in quite the rush actually, no doubt.

Getting in the car, he started up and shot off. Hey, the Doctor promised something interesting and hell, he really needed a break from Koschei. He loved the kid but he was very hard going.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:17 pm

The Doctor let the man outside, beaming. He had been lucky enough to get a sitter for Marnal. A thing he wasn't planning on having happen again anytime soon. The child was definitely too much to handle for most.

"So. Like I said, I needed to show you something. Not much. Not really. Was just sort of...Taking a break from life for a bit and I think I accidentally discovered a new planet." the Doctor admitted rather brightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 pm

"A new planet?" That was definitely interesting, frowning the Master moved close to the telescope and, assuming it was still pointing in the right direction, bent down to have a look.

Well, he didn't recognise it. "Are you sure no ones ever seen it?" the Master had to ask because while he didn't recognise it, the universe was a pretty big place really.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:46 pm

"I checked. There is no record or anything of that place. It's a new planet. I stumbled across a new planet." the Doctor said brightly. It was definitely something. He couldn't quite believe this.

How exciting was having a new planet? "I've not done a thing with this yet. No papers, no calls. Well, other than to you. I thought you would enjoy this." the Doctor admitted. Enjoy it as a non monetary thing.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 pm

((If I disappear, its cause I've fallen asleep btw))

"So, what are you going to name it? Smithland? Smithertopia?" the Master joked, rather amused by the little finding, it was fairly impressive though he did wonder why Smith was even here, though he could easily guess.

"Well thanks," the Master offered as he leaned against the desk and sigh, trying to work out what the man would do next. "You'll get a grant of the foundation for Astrological studies for sure, you know?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 am

"I don't want it. I have money. I have more than enough money. You can have the grant. But, no...I was thinking of Utopia." the Doctor murmured sheepishly. He couldn't even come up with the reason that was in his head. But he wanted it.

"I wanted to share it with somebody and you seemed the best person. You can have the grants and everything. Do with it what you will. I don't want it. Period. But I did discover the planet." the Doctor murmured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:17 am

The Master rubbed the back of his head before sighing and resisting the urge to say something. But, as ever, he was never the best at that sort of thing. No wonder Koschei was as he was.

"Why are you-- I don't know, so weird? I mean what is wrong with you? I get it, you're rick. You do realise I don't need your pity? And the whole nice-guy act is just off putting," the Master ranted... maybe it was a tad unfair but he just found it all irksome.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 am

The Doctor actually looked...Hurt. A thing he very quickly covered up as he schooled his expression. He was weird then? Fine. "My apologies. I have a son I need to go home to. Do with this as you will, because I don't particularly care." he said slowly, shaking his head.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe. I don't really tend to cross into this department all that often. Please make sure to have that program done and lock up when you leave." the Doctor instructed, turning on heel and heading out. Pity? Right. It wasn't pity. He was trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 am

Oh shit, he made him that upset? -- Well, what did he honestly expect. Wincing, he hurried after the poor sod. "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that I just-- I don't even know, I just snapped because I could."

And that was the truth. With all the stress and anger, he was just looking for a target. "You're nice and happy and that irrationally pisses me off because no one is ever nice to me. Okay? Not even my son is that nice to me. God knows he tries but deep down, he pretty much just manipulates me all day and maybe that's made me a tad paranoid but why person gives away a gran?t!" The Master ranted hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:37 am

"The kind that doesn't want or need it. The kind of person who figures, hey, somebody else might enjoy the recognition a bit more. They might be able to use it to expand and get a better job. I own the place. I have no further up to go." the Doctor said firmly, coming to a halt to regard the Master.

Because really? It wasn't something he was too appreciative of. "Forget it. Nothing you do or say outside of hours would effect your job, if that's what you're worried about. Trust me. I'm use to it. It is the story of my life. The few who don't freak out about me having money are the the ones who distance themselves from me because I'm too strange or weird." the Doctor said slowly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:40 am

"Yeah, well, it's got nothing to do with the stupid job. I could find another one if I wanted-- just don't need you, you know, storming off," If the Doctor did then who was ever going to ring him again. He didn't actually have any friends and he couldn't remember ever having them. Why would he? The TARDIS sought out to give him a miserable life.

"People don't like me and people don't ever ring me or do me favours. So this is just a bit-- new? I dunno, it's just hard to tell if you're being nice or condescending and I'm tired of people making an idiot out of me," His son came to mind. He thought it was progress and usually the boy was just playing him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:47 am

"I didn't do anything to be taken as condescending! Is it because I gave you that money? Because I was trying to be nice and helpful. The rat? Your son wanted one and it was a finished project anyway. This? The job? I'm trying to be nice. You don't have any interest in my money. The last person who didn't isn't around anymore." the Doctor said slowly.

The Doctor ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "It's fine. Just...It's fine. I get it. You don't want my money or my help or for me to offer you anything. Alright? It's fine." he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:58 am

"Then you clearly don't get it and-- oh sod it, I quit," the Master resigned, he was pretty tired and he really didn't have the energy to defend himself. He'd rather give up than admit he liked sort of having a friend. Even if he blew it.

"For the record, I don't give a shit about your money or your poxy lab or whatever the hell else. I just wanted to talk to another intelligent adult," the Master ranted as he headed back out. He just wanted to get Koschei and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:00 am

That was definitely a new one. "Look." he said, catching hold of the Master's wrist. Though an odd thing in the back of his mind told him that was a bad idea, causing him to let go as if he'd been burned. Well. The Doctor covered it up by shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Right. Sorry. I...I'm not use to having somebody about. Here. Let me treat you to dinner since I dragged you off." the Doctor offered softly. It was the least that he could honestly do.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 am

The Master sighed, this was all pretty awkward and he wasn't entirely sure what to do. So he just nodded his head and double checked his phone, looking to make sure he got no messages from Koschei.

"Fine but I may have to dash quickly later," the Master offered, but why not? He had eaten yet what with Koschei's sulk and he could still use a break from the house. He was going mad.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:17 am

The Doctor grinned broadly at that one. "Come along. You can follow and I'll take you somewhere nice. I don't go out to nicer places, well, ever. It's not exactly easy with Marnal and I completely understand. I might need to dash as well." he admitted sheepishly.

"Not to worry, though. I'll make sure to keep the bill covered." the Doctor assured he he headed out to drive to the proper restaurant. So he never got the chance to just...Enjoy the high class life, even if he was technically a part of it. It was nice to spoil himself once and awhile.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 am

"I don't really eat out. We can't afford it and if Koschei flips his mood, I'm doomed," the Master admitted, Koschei did cause him a lot of hassle in his life and it was quite awkward. He wished he had a hyper toddler like the Doctor.

Getting into the car, he looked around with a frown. Nice... very nice. Little too nice actually, how rich was this guy? It was sort of embarrassing when compared to his now battered car. "... It's a nice car."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:34 am

"Thank you. I actually saved up for it." the Doctor murmured softly, shrugging. Luckily, the place wasn't all that far away from him. It was a nice place. Definitely high class and the like. But he couldn't help that one. He wanted to eat there.

"So. Here we are. I mean, if you don't like it or you don't agree with this place, we can go somewhere else. I don't particularly want to make you uncomfortable." the Doctor murmured softly, shaking his head slowly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:45 am

The Master raised an eyebrow before smirking somewhat. "Don't take this the wrong way but you need to be waaaay more assertive. you want to go somewhere, go somewhere and damn well insist people like it."

If he had that sort of power, he would. He wouldn't care what others thought, he would just demand it and expect it. "Don't worry so much, I live off take out and toast, anything is better."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:17 am

"You know? Not exactly in my personality." the Doctor murmured softly, shaking his head softly. It wasn't exactly a positive step. He couldn't bring himself to assert. Perhaps the Tardis had something to do with that one to make it easier for them to deal with one another.

He sighed softly and shook his head a bit. The Doctor got out and grinned, heading for the door of the place. And it wasn't exactly hard for him to get a decent table. Alright. So he was somewhat known to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next