We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm

The Master twitched awake and gave Koschei a small look before closing his eyes and letting the boy cuddle up, it wasn't even bright out so he knew it was still very early so he why get up? It was a Sunday.

He knew Koschei was having a rough time so he just let the boy seek comfort while he contently lay there. He didn't have to worry about being cold anyway, both Sigma and Koschei kept him warm.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm

And the Master wasn't going to like this next part. Because Koschei wasn't intending on sleep. "I wanna see Epsilon." he murmured slowly. It wasn't a good idea in the least and he knew it. He wanted to do it anyway.

He just wanted to see what he needed to do. He would attempt to work it out. He would try and make it better. That didn't make it any easier for him to face Epsilon and deal with it.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 pm

The Master just heaved a sigh. Really? This early? "Koschei, Epsilon is asleep like all rational people. Write him a letter," the Master mumbled not making much sense admittedly, he was still half asleep.

When Sigma nudged him twice, the Master knew he'd probably not get much sleep tonight. "we'll drive up in the afternoon when he'll be up and were won't be imposing. Just go back to sleep."

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm

{Night.}

Koschei sighed softly and nodded a bit at that as he settled back down. Really? He couldn't exactly complain. And the Master made sense in wanting to wait for a bit in this regard. Because he doubted that Epsilon wanted to be woken up.

Never mind poor Verica. Chances were that she wouldn't be nearly as happy as usual if Koschei and Epsilon got into it. However, that was for another time. For the moment, Koschei just shifted closer with a soft sigh, intent on resting just a bit more.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 am

The Master did finally get a few hours rest but he couldn't rest well. Koschei's own worries were starting to make even himself worried and he didn't even know why! It was madness.

It wasn't till around 7am that he cracked his eyes open and looked around the room. Sigma had clearly vacated the room and Koschei was still curled up beside him. "You awake?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Koschei shifted a bit when he was addressed and opened his eyes. Right. Well. Probably needed to see to that. He had plans for that day anyway. Plans that involved getting up.

"'M up. I wanna see Epsilon." Koschei mumbled as he sat up, rubbing at his eyes. Yeah. He was at an interesting point. A morning where he didn't fuss and fight.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 pm

"Yeah, yeah, you already said," Rolling his eyes, he got to his feet and rubbed at his hair. He had to take Sigma out, make breakfast and call Verica. Not exactly a relaxing Sunday.

"Okay but you'll have to have cereal for breakfast to save time," the Master remarked. What could go wrong with cereal and milk?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:35 pm

"Kay! I can do that." Koschei assured. He darted off to get dressed for the day, wanting to be ready to go the second that the Master said okay. He didn't want to be stuck there. Hr didn't want to be kept waiting.

Shaking his head a bit, he headed down and got settled at the kitchen table, a broad grin in place. What? This was nice. This was almost pleasant. He had a good feeling about that day.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:39 pm

The Master took Sigma outside and let him go about his business while he ducked back into the kitchen to pour the boys cereal and a glass of orange juice. Good enough breakfast.

The Master just made some toast and hastily slapped some jam on it before rushing off to get the rest ready. He had to get chanced, shower, make sure Sigma was okay and, of course, ring Verica. Dialing her up, he patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:42 pm

It really didn't take her long to answer the phone. Shed been up for a while now, working on getting her things done and dealing with Epsilon. The kid got harder and harder to care for as each day passed. It was tiring.

"Hello?" she asked softly over the phone, absently shifting things about. "Sorry for the noise, but I was getting ready to weld something." Verica addmitted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:49 pm

"That's fine, sorry to disturb you," the Master offered as dropped down on his bed and thought of the easiest way to put this. "Koschei wants to see Epsilon. Really badly. He think he can fix their friendship."

But, sadly, the Master had his doubts. "What mood is epsilon in?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:42 pm

"Considering that I'm sending him away to a boarding school next term, not the worst. It was cheaper than the academy and easier to pay off. It will also allow him to experience more." Verica said softly.

She doubted Koschei would take well to that. At all. "You can bring Koschei around and go from there if you'd like. But you may want to warn him first. That way Epsilon doesn't spring it on him." Verica suggested. It only made sense.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:45 pm

"Wait, wait, wait! Hang on! You're telling me that you both made a big fuss about Epsilon getting kicked out just to remove him? ... You've got to be kidding me?" No, that did not sit right with the Master at all. Seriously? they just withdrew him?

"So my son sacrificing his position to get Epsilon back mean absolutely fuck all and he ruined his future for no reason? ... You could of told me that, you know, so I could stop him," Oh he was not happy at all, this was not good and frankly, he didn't feel like hearing this.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:51 pm

That was news to her. "I'm sorry about Koschei. But Epsilon brought home a brochure and asked if I would send him. I meant nothing by that." Verica assured softly. Really? Epsilon had asked. That was all.

Sighing, she shook her head and tapped a few items about absently. "I don't know what to say. Epsilon just suggested this over returning to the academy. He didn't say anything about Koschei."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 am

"It's funny really, I worried all this time about Koschei being a little hard to cope with, a little psychopathic but compared to Epsilon these days, he sounds like a loving kid," the Master ground out. That little bastard.

He knew what Koschei did for him and he just ignored the gesture. He could of at least stuck it out a year at the most for Koschei's sake. "Koschei's been so good lately, I don't know if I want to him to be around Epsilon."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Verica sighed softly at that one. "If that's what you think is best, then fine. I don't know why Epsilon did this. He's been off the last week or so. You're welcome to come around still, but I understand if you won't." she said softly.

Even if Epsilon would be furious. Because like hell she was allowing him to go to that school now. "I'm sorry. It's like I said already. I didn't know." Verica murmured, hanging the phone up with that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Great, wasn't this just fantastic. Putting the phone down, the Master had to decide which was best and frankly, making his son hate him was better than letting him have his heart broken by his dickish friend.

"Hey Koschei, we're not going to go see Epsilon. Verica's sick and I don't want to intrude," the Master lied as he grabbed the boys empty bowl and set it in the sink. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 pm

How did the Master think that was a good idea? Koschei immediately bristled and glared. "You promised! You said we would go so I can make it better!" he protested sharply. Because that's what he honestly believed. 

In Koschei's mind, the Master had just broken a promise and on something important. "I don't wanna see Verica! I wanna see Epsilon. You said I could." he ground out firmly. 
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:25 pm

"Well you can't, we can disturb a sick person. Basic social rules. Might be a while as well," So much for having a good relationship with his son, he was really going to hate him for a while.

But the Master was too tired to argue any more. He knew Koschei would throw a fit so he may as well make it final. "We're not going. End of story. Sorry bout that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Koschei growled softly and shook his head. No. He wasn't happy. At all. "Leave me alone." he snapped, standing and heading for his bedroom. And so what if he slammed the door? There wasn't much for the Master to take away from him at this point.

Maybe his rat. But really? He wasn't happy. At all. He just wanted to see Epsilon and make things better. That was all. And now he couldn't even do that. It wasn't fair in the least.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Well... at least it gave him time to catch up on work. It was a slow and boring sunday where all he did was work on the database and contact some of his old clients to apologise and pass some of the work onto Verica.

One of the men promised to drop their car around Monday so he could work on it. Good timing to, he was going to be very bored with Koschei in such a mood with him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Well. The Master was about to have a very unboring Sunday night. Because it was nearing six when the Doctor rang the poor man. If only because this was one of those moments where one really needed another to come about and share the enthusiasm.

As soon as the Master answered, the Doctor started speaking. "Alright. I know it's Sunday, but you need to come to the lab. Now. Well, you don't have to, but this might be something you want to see." he said in a rather excited manner.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:06 pm

The Master winced because the odds of getting Koschei in the car were low. "Doctor? Look, I'd love to but I upset my son and-- oh, sod it, hang on and I'll be there. Give me about 20 minutes."

What? He was really bored and he needed to do something. Hanging up, he rushed upstairs and pushed Koschei's door open. "Okay, we have to go somewhere. Put on your shoes and hurry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:12 pm

"If you're not taking me to see Epsilon, then I don't wanna go." Koschei said firmly. The Master could make him, but he would only make things worse. Never mind the fact that the Master taking him to the Doctor?

Yeah. This wasn't even close to the realm of good ideas. Because he wasn't above making things difficult and awkward. Koschei wasn't in the mood to be nice at the moment.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:18 pm

The Master cursed, it was impossible to do this without pissing Koschei off and even he knew that taking him to see the Doctor was horrible-- but he really hated being cooped up here.

All because of freaking Epsilon. Well-- fine. "I'll drop you off at Epsilons then. On the way to the Doctors, I'll leave you with him and Verica," the Master agreed, why not? All he had to do was text Verica and ask her to fake a headache for his sake. It was just easier to let the boy realise why the Master didn't want him there than to make them both suffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next