We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 pm

The next time that the Doctor bothered with the Master, it was around noon when he was headin out to fetch Marnal. "A call just came in from your son's school." he said softly as he poked his head in.

"Something about a fight. That assistant I hired for your department passed on the message on her way to lunch. Want me to fetch him for you while I'm out?" the Doctor offered softly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm

"He was in a fight?" the Master was on his feet and dashed out the room nice and swiftly. He had to make sure his son hadn't had the living shit beaten out of him or he'd have to spend the evening tracked down the brats parents and having a go.

"It's okay! I just gotta get him, it's an exception. Just-- sorry," the Master called as he disappeared outside and into the car. Well, on the plus side, he and the Doctor were taking the same break!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 pm

It was probably a good thing that the Master had left. Because Koschei was already in a fit, sitting outside the school with a blackened eye and fat lip. The second that the Master pulled up, he was dodging into the car, glaring sharply.

"I don't wanna go anymore." Koschei growled. Considering he'd walked out ofthe school and refused to go back in? Not that hard. "'M suspended. Again. They are too." he offered softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:26 pm

"Those bastard, Rassilon," the Master muttered as he looked closer, praying Koschei got a few good shots in. "Yeah well you're definitely not going back. Me and the Doctor are sorting it, he'll lend me the money and we can get a tutor."

Sighing, the Master started up the car, taking off in a much calmer pace. The poor lad looked miserable and the state he was in was not pleasant. He said it once and he'd always say it - kids were evil.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:54 pm

"I stabbed him with a pencil." Koschei admitted softly, shrugging. Yeah. That wasn't too good. But really? What would be expected about it? He'd gotten into a bit of trouble and he fought back.

He couldn't be blamed for that. "I deserve it. But I don't care. He hit me. I fought back." Koschei murmured softly. Yeah. Probably not what the Master had meant.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:59 pm

"Yeah, well, I should lecture you. As your father, I strong disapprove of stabbing and recommend in future you fight without weapons," the Master asserted strictly before a small smile crept on his face.

"And as a man who suffered as you did at the hands of bullies, I say jolly good," the Master joked, unable to help himself. He knew he was enabling the boy but how could he actually help himself? He did pretty much the same thing too as a boy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Koschei smiled softly and nodded a bit. Yeah. That was better than he'd expected. Koschei thought that he'd be lectured endlessly for that stunt. It was nice. And he wouldn't be going back.

"Sorry. They hit first. But I won't use weapons again." Koschei assured softly. Really? That could work out for him. He'd have to learn to scrap properly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 pm

"I know, as a parent, that I shouldn't be telling you violence is right. But in my experience, if they throw the first punch, everything you do after is self defence. Just remember no weapons, no serious damage and no kicking in the balls," those were the general rules of school-yard combat.

The TARDIS has very much made sure to keep the bad memories of his childhood alive, only without a friend to see it through. His bullies were twice as terrifying without back up. "We'll get this sorted. No matter how it goes, you're never going back there."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm

The Master honestly expected this to work out. It was enough for Koschei. He trusted the man. How could he not? He would trust and believe his father knew what to do to make it better.

Upon arriving, Koschei sighed softly and pointed to his eye. "Can I have ice? 'Cause this hurts. A lot. An' I don't like it." he said softly. Surely there was ice somewhere in the lab.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm

"Course," the Master said as they pulled up, leading his son out the car and inside the lab. The first thing he did was head to the fridges in the biology lab and chip some ice from the freezer keeping their lumps of flesh and limbs cold.

Wrapping it in a nearby cloth, he crouched down and places it on the boys eye. "There, just keep it against your eye till the swelling lessens. I can ask the Doctor if he has any painkillers to help out."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shrugged as he held the ice on his eye. It definitely hurt. He didn't much care for that. Not really. Shaking his head, he grabbed the Master's hand and offered a small smile.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." Koschei mumbled. He hadn't meant to cause trouble with the Master. And he really didn't want to ask the Doctor for anything else.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

"S'all right, we can just get something from one of the bed kits," the Master assured as he led the injured boy to his office and let him sit in his chair. The Master went on a hunt for some painkillers and returned with one that was a healthy dose for Koschei.

"Shouldn't be long here Kosch, just relax for a while," the Master assured as he sat on the floor by the desk and lay his papers all around him so he could try an stay organised.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Koschei took the medication and settled down calmly. At least he didn't need to do his homework. Always a bright side to things. It meant he didn't have to worry as much.

It really wasn't long before he managed to doze off on a chair. He couldn't help it. Pain killers tended to knock him out. Unfortunately. It really was rather debilitating at times.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am

The Master kept going for a good hour, he stepped outside to recall some calls and he photocopied a set of his notes for everyone on the astrology board to review his case for the discovered planet, as well as staking a claim, of course!

Nipping into the Doctors room, he tried to hide his smile. Marnal seemed to be doing his best statue impression once more. "Koschei is in bad shape, I'm going to head home in half an hour-- reschedule dinner?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:42 pm

The Doctor glanced up and gave a worried frown. He couldn't quite help that. "If you'd like. I mean...I hope that he's alright." he admitted softly. And he did.

He'd hate to think that the poor kid was in too rough of shape. "Feel free to head out whenever you need. I hope that it gets better." the Doctor said softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:10 pm

"Well they did a number on him but he got his own back... which is why he's suspended," the Master said with a perhaps too manic smile. Because yep, he had no school to send his son, bullying issues and a lot of work.

Fun week ahead for him. "Anyway, I'm going to finish my calls and head off," the Master headed out the office and snatched his phone from his pocket, already returning the last call... which he had a funny feeling would drag out.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Damn. The Doctor simple settled on coming up with a list of options and costs to email the Master later. If only because he figured it was honestly needed. Something that could help.

And as for Koschei? Well, he wasn't doing nearly as well, stirring by the time his dad returned on the phone. Hearing the Master talking had that effect on him. "'M hungry." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:57 pm

"What? Hang on, my sons ill, I have to go," the Master said hastily as he hung up and dashed to the boy, deciding now was a good time to head home and maybe get some dinner.

"Lets go home then,I'm thinking of picking something up. Ideas?" the Master asked as he offered the boy a hand.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:22 pm

"Something small." Koschei offered softly. He used the offered hand as a method of making the man hold him, not really wanting to walk. He was tired. Extremely so.

What? He couldn't help himself on that one. Koschei clung tightly, burying his face into the Master's neck with a soft whine. Yeah. The Master was definitely in for a long night.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm

The Master held the boy and awkwardly snagged his keys and his bag. Heading outside, he dropped the boy gently in his seat before going around to his own. Yep, long night ahead indeed.

"Well, how about we have some soup? I have half a tin at home. I'll warm some up and you can drink it before bed," it was small, easy to eat and hopefully the warmth would lull the boy back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Koschei shifted about to get more comfortable in his seat, regarding the Master with a small frown as he started to wake up fully. Right. He knew he was forgetting something important.

"Thought you were eating with Mr. Smith." Koschei murmured softly, rubbing at his good eye. What? It was a valid point.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:39 pm

"Well we're doing it another day. You're not in the right state," the Master pointed out with a half smile, he wasn't disappointed, he was actually sort of relieved. He was pretty shattered actually.

"Tonight we sleep and tomorrow we'll muddle through everything but I think an early night is wise," the Master remarked as they pulled up outside the house. The Master got out the car and went around the back to fetch Koschei.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Like Koschei was going to complain. He took to clinging once more, not quite wanting to give that up. It didn't matter if he was awake now. He would never give up the chance to be doted on.

"I thought you needed the money." Koschei murmured softly. And that was the only thing he'd say on the matter. He wanted to get things taken care of.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:56 pm

"I can talk to him tomorrow," the Master offered as he carried the boy inside and kicked the door shut. Sigma barked a greeting and the Master set Koschei on the bed before giving the dog a pat on the head.

"I'll b back when I have your soup ready," the Master called, heading into the living room, the boy could last a few moments while the Master cooked the soup and had a few moments of peace.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Koschei got himself settled in contently with a soft sigh. He couldn't complain. When the Master returned, he offered a grin and took the soup. Even I it was a bit trickier to eat due to his lip.

"Thank you." Koschei said softly. It wasn't too bad. He was just tired. And sore. He'd definitely gotten himself into it that morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next