We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 pm

The Master sat beside the boy and exhaled. Tomorrow Koschei would have to come to work with him while he sorted things. Course he had the ill thought out plan of trying to get Marnal and Koschei to play.

Hey, best way to get in good with someone was to get his kid to befriend their kid. Relaxing, he sighed tiredly. "Well... look at it this way, we've got no homework for you to do."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Koschei sighed softly and nodded, setting aside his finished soup. Yeah. He couldn't exactly say much about this one. He settled down in the bed and gave a small nod.

"'Kay. 'M gonna go back to sleep. Doesn't hurt then." he said softly. Koschei couldn't be blamed for that one. Not really.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 pm

The Master assisted the boy by pulling his covers up and leaving him to it. He wasn't going to make any fuss, the kid could sleep if he wished. "Have a good rest, you know where I am."

Closing his eyes, the Master settled in his own room and simply lay down on the bed till he finally dozed off.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Koschei eventually migrated into the Master's room, settling in there to sleep for the rest of the night. Not like anybody would compain over it. After all, the Master didn't exactly have people over.

When early morning came, Koschei was wide awake, shaking his dad lightly. "My head hurts." he whined, honestly expecting the Master to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 pm

"So does mine, sleep helps," the Master mumbled, wriggling about on the bed and settling once more. He was still dressed from yesterday, same shirt, same shoes, same trousers... he really should of undressed first.

"Right, well, I can get you come painkillers and we can go back to bed for a bit. How's that?" he got up and took off his shoes, setting them aside before wincing at the time. It was 5.45 and he had work at 9. He could at least sleep for another hour!
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 am

Koschei watched the other with a small smile. He couldn't complain much at the moment. This was nice. "'M not sleepy." he pointed out.

A thing the pain medication would more than likely change. Not that he would be as willing about it this time. He wanted to be active.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:09 am

"Well I am," the Master asserted as he hobbled back up the stairs and passed the medicine to the boy. "Koschei, I have to be at work in 3 hours... please, just let me get some sleep and you can watch TV."

Burying his head into the pillow, he dropped the remote in the boys hands and curled up. was it so much to ask just to sleep?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 am

Yes. Yes it was. The Master wanted him to sit there and watch some shows. Well, he could do that easily enough. Taking the Medicine, he turned the tv on quietly and settled down to watch it.

He fell asleep soon enough, the medication kicking in and effectively knocking him out. It was definitely saying something that he was able to fall asleep so easily. It also meant he'd be a pain to wake up.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:47 am

The Master winced at the noise of the alarm clock and sleepily knocked it off the shelf and turned it off. It was a big mistake to think that he could get himself up that early without an alarm.

Mostly because he fell asleep again and when he next woke up, it was 11.15 and both himself and Koschei were still in bed. Oh no... o this was not good. He was beyond late to work. "... Shit!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 am

That woke the kid up. Startling awake, he looked to the Master in confusion. It wasn't hard to figure out what was wrong. Well. That couldn't be good. You know, if his dad didn't work for a total push over.

"Call in?" Koschei offered with a grin. The Doctor would probably okay it anyway. That man was not normal.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:07 pm

"No, it's not him! I'm meant to actually do work! I've got things to do, people to call," Ruffling his hair, he rubbed his eyes in frustration. It was just a little frustrating to be honest.

Grabbing his phone, he rang up the Doctor and flopped back on the bed. "Doctor... I overslept. Am I safe to come in?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 pm

He should have expected the call. "Give it an hour." the Doctor said softly over the phone. Which was never a good thing. "Christiana's contact dropped in and he's checking the lab over. I said you were takin care of your son." he murmured.

Yes. The Doctor covered for him. He didn't do that normally. "You may be getting a new telescope though." he offered with a grin.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 pm

"Right, sorry bout that, I really am," the Master promised as he lay there, looking half as tired as he was. "I broke my alarm clock and Koschei got me up to early-- I'm sorry."

He felt like a total idiot, to be honest, how could he not? After all, he was constantly saying sorry lately. "I'll be in in an hour then?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 pm

The Doctor sighed softly over the phone and nodded. When he remembered that the man couldn't see him, he spoke, "Don't worry about it. I figured you had a reason." and it was that simple.

The Doctor was understanding. The Master was a single father with a difficult child. Easy. He could sympathize with the other's plight.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 pm

"Right, right," the Master mumbled as he pulled himself upright. "I'll be there soon. I'm still sorry," the Master muttered as e hung up, rubbing at his eyes before getting up and heading to the wardrobe.

"Right, I'm going to take a shower, get ready. You? Can you get changed please?" the Master asked, really hoping Koschei wouldn't hold him up because he was in a bit of a rush now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 pm

The Master was honestly going in? Sighing, Koschei headed off to his room to dress, making quick work of it. Might as well. He didn't want his father getting into trouble.

He met the man downstairs, regarding the other a bit. "Why don't you work at night?" Koschei asked lightly. Made sense. The Master was working with things most commonly seen at that time.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:13 pm

"Because I want to be able to sleep properly," the Master pointed out. It wasn't practical and while he understood he would have to occasionally work night shifts, it did nothing for his live or function.

"I have to work, you have to get an education. It sucks, welcome to the real world," the Master grumbled as he passed some toast to Koschei and took off out the door.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:16 pm

And they had to play nice with the Doctor for both. Well. That sucked. Koschei followed out and got himself settled into the car with a soft sigh.

Why did this matter so much? They'd been fine when the Master worked for Verica. He missed that. Koschei had found it much easier.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 pm

"Sorry about all of this, it does suck," the Master explained, he was insanely burnt out. Juggling his son, all these people who wanted to talk to him and trying to keep himself actually awake!

It was totally mad. He was honestly beyond exhausted when he pulled up outside of work and headed out the car, waiting for his boy to catch up. And boy did he ever look a state.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Koschei followed along and sighed. Yeah. Not the best. "Why are you going?" he asked softly with a small frown. Yeah. Not the best. He didn't get it.

Even if Koschei took the Master's hand and followed along inside. He could be nice and not fuss. If only because he knew his dad couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 pm

"Because we really need money, Kosch," the Master tried to explain as they headed inside. Letting the boy into his office, he grabbed his notes off the side and flipped through them to make sure they were untouched.

"Erm... I should go see the Doctor. Hold tight," the Master remarked as he heed to the other mans office and poked his head in. "Can I get an update on what I missed?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm

The Doctor glanced up from his own papers when the other entered, prompting a small smile. "Not much. Christiana voiced her...Concerns about the equipment. Thinks it could cause a mistake." he said simply.

"Which, in turn, prompted somebody to come in seeking you out. I covered. You're also getting a new telescope to prove a point. Christiana thinks she can screw with us, and I'm proving that she can't." the Doctor informed simply. The Master had told him to be more assertive.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 pm

"Good, good, look just promise to give her one whenever you tries," the Master asserted with a small half smile. He nodded his head and left the Doctor to it, backing out the room and heading to his office.

Dropping down the floor and letting Koschei sit at his desk, he pulled out his mobile and rang up the last person who rang him to hash out when was best to do a meeting about all of this.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:15 am

Koschei eyed the man and smiled softly. Couldn't help that one. He felt bad. He was kind enough to leave the man alone until lunch.

"'M hungry. An' sore." Koschei said softly. The Master was expected to care for him obviously. He wasn't exactly grateful.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:53 am

"We'll get dinner in a second," the Master offered as he filled in another form declaring the planet of his own discovery and went to fax it along. He rummaged through his bag and winced. He hadn't brought any food or painkillers.

"Let's go to the store down the road," the Master prompted, gesturing for the boy to follow him along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next