We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"Judging my habit of dating idiots? Probably won't happen too often." the Doctor assured softly. Mind, it happened more often than he'd like. He just knew that it was hard to do the parent thing alone and wanted to fix it.

Going along, Koschei shot a rather pointed look to the man. Seriously? "Never. Again." he said slowly. Even for a free meal. He'd deal with it.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:57 pm

"You're the one that didn't want my cooking. Besides, I pity the little bastard," the Master admitted, he pitied him like one would pity a trapped rabbit cornered by hunters.

The lad had a pretty crummy life ahead of him if things didn't pick up. Slipping into the car, he happily took off. "By the way, you're going to his birthday party. You're the only kid he knows and I'm getting money for your tutor... we kind of have to."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Koschei made a soft sound in annoyance at that one. "Why? Mr. Smith is just giving you money. I don't need to go to that freak's party." he said firmly.

He didn't want to put up with Marnal. "Can we just claim I'll?" Koschei asked softly, actually somewhat hopeful in the matter.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:09 pm

"No, you're going to the little weirdo's party, you'll pretend to be nice... and the we'll fake a stomach ache and leave after a hour," what? He said they'd do but he didn't want to waste a whole day at it.

"It's not till the weekend and then you won't have to see that kid for a week," Seemed fair enough to him.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Koschei glared softly at that one and shook his head slowly. "I don't wanna go. Not my fault that he's alone." he scoffed. The Doctor could probably take blame.

Koschei just didn't want to do it. Period. "Can I just stay home? Please?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 pm

"Koschei, I have done a lot for you for a long time now. I've made a lot of sacrifices, I've had your back when you need me too and I've take time off work just to cheer you up when you're hurt or sick," the Master pointed out as they pulled up at home.

"Please, just do this one thing and... and I'll get you a new train set," the Master asked with a small sigh, they boy needed to get something out of it. A favour was probably too much to ask.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 pm

"Don't spend time with Mr. Smith anymore." Koschei said soft, not bothering to look at the man. "I'll go. But you don't spend time with him again." he asserted as he got out to head up to the house.

Koschei never said he didn't play hard. He would twist any given situation to fit his needs. And he needed the Master to bot spend time with those two.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:29 pm

"Or, we will see Smith and you're going to that party. I work for him Koschei, get used to it," the Master shot back because no, he was not playing this game any more. Why would he?

The Master just wanted one thing and that was adult company. So Koschei was just going to have to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Koschei bristled and regarded the other. Really? "No. I'll go. But 'm not gonna give up. You won't spend time with him. Work for him. But don't spend time with him." he stated calmly as he slipped in.

And Koschei wasn't above acting out and lashing out. Just meant that the Doctor would be Koschei's next target. He really didn't care.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Koschei could try but the Master had no fear. Every time Koschei got mad, lashed out or played a game, the Master out-smarted him and the poor sod always ended up in some serious trouble.

But if he refused to learn, the Master wouldn't humour him. He rolled his eyes and headed into the kitchen to grab a drink before bed. "I'll run a bath in a second, make sure you're ready!"

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm

(Night!)

Koschei bristled and rolled his eyes. "I don't want to." he grumbled. Even as he did what he was told. He didn't even wait on the Madter to run his own bath.

Honestly, he was tired. He just wanted to get cleaned and turn into bed. It didn't help that he had to put up with the Doctor and Marnal. Again.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:43 am

The Master rolled his eyes and hurried upstairs starting on the bath before giving the boy a sideways look. "Since you were born, I've never really spoken to many adults. Verica, sure... but I didn't really have a proper conversation with her, she's not an academic."

The Master had grown up in a world of isolation, reading, studying and doing experiments. He liked people who liked that stuff. "Maybe I just want to have a friend. I know you don't like him but maybe I do," not in a massive way, just that he could talk to this man. He felt an odd sort of connection... he sort of liked him. Big deal.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:21 am

Koschei regarded the man and sighed softly. Really? The Master was going there? He didn't like that in the least. Because the man was saying exactly what Koschei didn't want to hear. Worse still was that, due to the situation with Epsilon, he could honestly sympathize.

Koschei sighed softly and got into the bath, looking to the Master for a moment. Right. He wasn't too fond of this in the least. "Wish you could like somebody else." Koschei murmured softly. As close to permission as he'd ever give.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 am

"Well, I might hate the Doctor someday but until then, we'll have to see what happens. If it helps, I tire of company fast, we won't be spending all our days with him," Maybe once in a while provided he remained interesting.

"Thanks Kosch," the Master offered, more so throwing the boy a bone. If he didn't like it then he would of done it anyway. He just wanted wanted Koschei to know that the Master did care what he thought.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

"I hope soon. I don't like him." Koschei murmured softly as he got himself cleaned up. He didn't have a rational reasoning. He just knew he didn't care for the Doctor. That simple.

Getting out and dry, Koschei started to dress, shooting the Master a look. "'M gonna go to bed. I won't wake you up." he assured softly. He'd give that much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

((Sorry for any delay, my laptop is playing up, just crashed.))

"Sorry kiddo but he may be stuck in our life," the Master remarked before shrugging at the boy and leaving him be. "Wake me if you need me and don't try to make breakfast by yourself."

Heading into his bedroom, he undressed and got into bed, more than happy to relax after everything.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Koschei sighed softly and settled with going to bed himself. This wasn't exactly fair for him. At all. Why did his father have to want a social life with his former teacher of all people? That didn't make any sort of sense.

He let the Master sleep in, shaking the man right around ten. "'M hungry!" Koschei declared softly. What? He'd lasted longer than he'd predicted.

(No worries. I'm out and about still.)
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:28 pm

The Master groaned and mumbled before pulling himself upright and rubbing at his eyes tiredly. He was pretty shattered, to be honest. He really didn't fancy getting up but it did seem like it was fair.

"Right, come along then, let's go get some breakfast," the Master muttered with his pyjamas on, heading downstairs to get the boy something to eat and drink, seemed fair.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm

"You can sleep after." Koschei assured. He'd permit that. The Master needed it, anyway. Because the man looked positively horrid. And worn out. He couldn't help hut to feel bad.

And it worked in his favor still. He didn't have to worry so much about the Master doing somethig stupid. Like going out and spending time with others.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 am

And the Master did as asked. He got to his feet and headed downstairs, making the boy a quick breakfast of eggs and toast. He made sure to sit with him as well, he didn't want to leave the boy too alone.

"I don't really want to sleep the day away-- well, I do but I shouldn't. You'll get bored," the Master pointed out, wasn't like he could just drop the boy off at Epsilons any more.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Koschei picked through his meal and shrugged lightly. "'M okay. I don't need you. I can watch cartoons an' I can play. You can sleep." he assured firmly. He was only being nice.

It was the least that he could do for the Master. Especially with everything else. That is until he heard the phone ring, already dreading what it could mean.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:22 pm

It didn't sound too bad, honestly. He liked the idea of having a lazy day and he was just about to head back to bed when the phone rang-- oh no, he really didn't want to answer it.

Groaning, he headed into the kitchen and picked up the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:31 pm

"Hope this isn't a bad time." the Doctor said softly over the phone. He wasn't trying to disturb. "I've been out looking at real estate with Marnal and was in the area, so I'd thought that I'd offer to take Koschei to the zoo? I get he doesn't like me, but he might still like to go." he offered.

What? The Doctor could be nice. Epsecially after the Master had watched Marnal. He was simply offering to take Koschei for the afternoon so that the Master might enjoy a small break.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:39 pm

"Hang on, I'll ask but, erm, don't get your hopes up," the Master offered before turning his head to Koschei and gesturing for him to come on over. This was never going to work out.

"Hey, you want to go to the zoo? The Doctors offering. Free trip, probably free food, more fun than cartoons," the Master offered with a small shrug, not really holding his breath on this one.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Koschei stared and bristled before a smirk slowly came over his features. That was perfect. Alone with the Doctor. That would work out best for him. He could chase the man off properly.

"I wanna go." Koschei asserted. Yeah. The Doctor didn't know what he was getting himself into with this one. But the kid had plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next