We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 am

"Don't worry about it, it's amusing, you daft idiot," the Master teased because he really did find of it kind of funny. He didn't know why but the Doctor just seemed like the kind of person to be that useless in an oddly endearing way.

And yet he was rather brilliant in the intelligences department as well as all of that. It was all very contradictory. But regardless the Master took it all with good humour. "Nice try at a surprise though."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 am

The Doctor did have to offered a small smile at that one. It was definitely strange, but it would seem as though the Master was a part of that percentage. That was pleasant. It made him relax a bit more.

"I'll try harder next time. Though I'd rather you not lie and tell me you like something or somewhere. Truly. I'd rather the truth so that we have time to salvage the night." the Doctor informed softly.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 am

"Well if it helps, very little actually displeases me food wise. I suppose those places with the kids ball pits are a bit annoying," that was kind of it but he could tolerate even that.

He liked to be adventurous and why not? New places and things were fun. "But I'll try not to lie... but either way, just go for it and I bet it won't even bother me that much, really."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:41 am

"And you called me weird. I'll keep it a surprise next time." the Doctor assured. At least they didn't have any sort of personality clash. Those were always rather unpleasant. He really hoped that something didn't come up.

No matter. "I know. I need to relax and whatnot. That's hard. So. New topic. I have to go out of town next weekend for business. Have to give speeches and terry thing. Would you like to take Koschei? There's going to be other panels and the like that might interest him." the Doctor suggested.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:45 am

"Hey, you are weird," what? He kind of was and the Master really did like that in his own way. He offered a small smile and shrugged his shoulders, that was a hard one to answer actually.

"Koschei is a hard one. He likes some things, hates others and there is no middled ground, sadly. Ill run it by him. Are you bringing Marnal?" He didn't know many kids that went to panels and he couldn't imagine it was overly fun for them.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

The Doctor sighed softly and shrugged a bit. "I am. He's used to hiding out in a hotel room or hanging around the back quietly. Because that was just how it was. Marnal didn't always get a sitter.

"It was just a thought. You're welcome to go and you can bring Koschei. You can even write it off as a work venture. All expenses paid and the like." the Doctor assured with a grin. Yeah. So maybe he wanted the company.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 am

"I'll be there and so will Koschei, I'll just find a nearby train station," all expense paid was essentially a win in his books. He was going and maybe he could bribe Koschei to spend some time with Marnal, maybe bond a bit?

It didn't sound like Marnal had any friends and Koschei didn't at all so it worked for him. "I think it'll be nice to get away from ere, gets a bit dull after a while and I'm sure Koschei agrees."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 pm

"There's a museum by the hotel and everything. A lot of people go to this thing." he admitted. The Doctor would have been even if he were still teaching. He was first and foremost a scientist.

It was at least a nice place. "It's about three hours away. But it's nice. And the mealss are included. It should be fun." the Doctor mused lightly. Yeah. He was sort of looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:07 pm

"You sold me already, don't have to keep trying," the Master joked as they headed up the stairs to the institute of astrology. "Okay wait there for me, okay? I'll be back in 10 at the most."

Heading inside, the Master signed for his papers on the clip board and swiftly met a few people in the reception. It took 10 minutes longer than planned and he rushed outside, holding the papers and offering a sheepish smile. "Some tool in a suitwas talking my head off... sorry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 pm

The Doctor made no fuss. Even when the Master was late. He just went out and fetched himself some ice cream. Why not? He didn't mind it. It was a nice day and all of that. He didn't have a problem.

"It's fine. I as just enjoying the sun." he assured. The Doctor took the other's arm again with a grin. This was pleasant. "I liked being out and about." he murmured, his attention mainly on his cone.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:42 pm

The Master eyes his ice-cream before shrugging and having some himself. The only issues he had with summer was solely that the hot weather made wearing suits awkward and he always got over-heated, he was just glad that usually weather didn't bother him much.

He'd much rather be too cold than too hot. Shivering was more attractive that sweat stains. And yes, he was a very vain man but he didn't care. He was allowed to be vain when he looked this great. "Its nice to be out in the world without my son solely as company."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

The Doctor raised an eyebrow when the other had some of his ice cream, but otherwise left it be. He saw nothin overly wrong with it. Particularly I'd they were going to actually start in on a relationship.

"I what you me. It is rather nice to not have to worry about Marnal. And I know that I tend to be overprotective of the poor kid. But I've had a few bad experiences." the Doctor admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm

The Master had no problem stealing ice-cream, though he was sure he was done now, he only liked things like that in very small doses. He was a bigger fan of savoury things... unless it was jelly babies. He could eat them all day.

"You are a bit but if you say you have your reasons then I believe you. Must be rough, having a young lad and trying to date," the Master offered, not sure what the hell happened that seemed to of made the Doctor so worried.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 pm

"It is. Especially when Marnal doesn't tell me something is wrong. He keeps it to himself or asks ridiculous questions like if your dog is going to hurt Pest as a way to communicate problems." the Doctor admitted softly, cracking a small smile.

"I learned quickly that that sort of thing can mean a lot more. I've dated people in that past that weren't exactly...Let's say nice, to him. I still don't think I know everything that has taken place." the Doctor admitted.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:03 pm

"Koschei always tells me, I guess I'm lucky," the Master remarked with a small shrug of his shoulders. He couldn't imagine if his son was that desperate to make him happy that he'd lie.

"If it helps, my dog doesn't attack anything. He's a softie, he just wants to play. Even with cats," the Master remarked with a small smile. "So be sure to tell your lad so he doesn't worry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 pm

"I don't think it's really the cat he's worried about. He's funny like that. It's why I wanted to postpone until I figured it out." the Doctor murmured. Because the lad wads the sort that projected and worried.

"It's fine though. I don't think that you would hit him and I'm pretty sure you're not going to ridicule him, so we're good." the Doctor assured with a small smile. The Master seemed to get on with the boy well enough.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 pm

"Nah, I think he's all right. I can't place why but he reminds me of someone," the Master mused before tilting his head to the side. He couldn't work out who but it was nice enough.

"Good name as well... Marnal, I mean. My dad was called Marnal," the Master offered, shoving his hands into his pockets. He supposed it was a nice name as any for a kid. "But don't worry, I won't hurt him and Koschei bloody well won't."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm

"That's good to hear because I sort of like being around you. I really don't want to give that up. I also really don't want to sound like some crazy idiot. But you sort of remind me of someone." the Doctor murmured.

He didn't want to lose out on being with the Master because of their kids. It wasn't exactly often he found somebody he clicked with and he never found somebody who could tolerate Marnal. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 pm

"Huh, ditto. Maybe in another life, we were mates," the Master joked, not that he believed any of that other worldly crap. To him, it was all nonsense. Smiling, he took the other mans free hand in his own.

"Next week we'll go to the hotel and we'll gently try to see how Marnal and Koschei react and we can come to a conclusion from there?" the Master suggested, it was sort of like a study really, pretty easy stuff.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:49 pm

"We can. Marnal will probably spend most of the time there coloring, mind, so I don't know how well they'd interact. I would hate for Koschei to get annoyed because he's being pestered to color." he said lightly, finishing his ice cream off.

This was nice. This was something that the Doctor could get used to. Not that he would. Not yet, at least. Because he needed and wanted to wait and see what happened.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:58 pm

"Don't take this as criticism, mind, but maybe Marnal only does these quite and sensible activities because you freak out whenever he almost hurts himself," the Doctor said that Marnal wanted him to be happy and the Master was just drawing from that theory.

"You never know, maybe he could join in with Koschei," the Master theorised with a small shrug of his shoulders. "Its not that I'm accusing you, its more that Marnal often seems like he wants to do more but he's almost scared too, maybe thats not you, I mean you said he has trouble with people. Maybe people are always telling him off and its effected him?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

"It's not criticism. I know. I lived with somebody before I moved out here, actually. Marnal had a small tendency to get hurt and was constantly yelled at. It lasted two weeks before I figured out what happened while away at work. And I know I have caused problems." the Doctor murmured

He knew well enough that Marnal was the way he was for those various reasons. He just...What was there to do but to shower the kid with attention in the positive way? The Doctor wouldn't even yell at the kid.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:37 pm

"If someone hurt Koschei like that, I'd probably kill them," the Master said bluntly and he would as well, he couldn't imagine how horrible it must be for both the Doctor and that little runty brat he had.

"So, don't mind me playing therapist, but this is my theory. You feel guilty that Marnal got hurt and now you're too afraid to see it happen again that you coddle him?" the Master suggested, trying his hardest not to sound like a dick while he did so. "Makes sense though."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

"I moved. And it did effect me. People don't react well to him and it's one of those things that bothers me. Because I would kill for that boy. And I can't let him go through with that again. Even if it means canceling a date to make sure that he's alright." the Doctor murmured.

The Master had definitely gotten that one right. The Doctor fretted and worried because it was all he could do to keep from losing it. Because Marnal didn't say when something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 pm

"But I wouldn't worry, really. I won't hurt your boy so as long as you're dating me, you don't have to worry," the Master dismissed as he gave the Doctor a playful nudge. He needed to stop worrying.

"Look, I can help you relax a bit, I think anyway. So why don't we work for this?" the Master asked with a small shrug. After all, the Doctor was just a little bit scared for his son. It was sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next