We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm

"Koschei, just cause you have a crush doesn't mean I do," the Master teased playfully. When the waitress came over, she set down their food with a smile and the Master nodded his head in return.

Pulling apart his sandwich, he gave Koschei an amused look. "I'm an adult, Kosch. I'll pick someone when I want to. Until then, I am happy. I like doing things like this, just you and me."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 pm

The Master didn't know what he was getting himself into by this point. Ducking his head and picking at his own food, he regarded the other from beneath his lashes. A trait he had inherited from the Doctor that stuck with him even throughout all of this.

"But...What if I don't like who you choose? What then?" Koschei asked softly. It was a legitimate concern. What sort of say did he have if the Master started with somebody that he didn't like?
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 pm

"Then we would try to find a way for you to bond with them," the Master pointed out but he couldn't help it, he wasn't going to relent anything. "I'm sure that there is some possible way but if absolute need be-- I don't know, I suppose I'd have to give it up."

He knew his role as a father came first and that was a bitch but he couldn't put up with Koschei being that tense, stressed and angry constantly. "But I think that is a last resort. You, my little friend, must learn to be more open minded and give people a try."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:51 pm

"Does that include friends?" Koschei asked slowly. He was open minded. He was just picky over who he was open minded toward. But that wasn't the point. No. The point was that the Master had just given him what he needed to accomplish what he wanted.

"'Cause I don't like the Doctor an' you spend time with him. An' I've tried spending time with him. An' when you spend time with him, 'm either alone or 'm taken with, an' I don't like either of those." Koschei pointed out softly as he took to his milkshake.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:58 pm

"I'm not going to stop being his friend. And I hardly abandon you, I stick by you when I need to. When Epsilon came over to play with you, you didn't sit with me the whole time, did you?" the Master reminded him, hell it was just how things are.

"I think you decided from the moment he was your teacher that you hated him and now you've clung to that and you'll never see it any other way," the Master pointed out before sipping his coffee. "But lets drop it and not have this discussion again, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:02 pm

"I don't trust him." he murmured softly. That was all it was. He got an off vibe from the man and it kept him on edge. Of course he was going to hate the Doctor. How could he not? It was just one of those things that bothered him.

However, Koschei wasn't an idiot. He knew that he couldn't win. And he knew that the Master needed a better distraction to keep from the Doctor. Maybe he would set his father up on a blind date or something.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:18 pm

The Master just let him go by because he was in that sort of mood. He finished up dinner and tossed the empty plastic cup into the bin before gesturing for the by to finish him when he was sure Kosch was done.

"Come on then, we have an aquarium to see and all that," he remarked playfully, offering the boy his head. When they were in such a new place, he had to make sure he didn't lose the boy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Koschei nodded softly and took care of his own trash, grasping hold of the Master's hand. An aquarium was nice to see. He liked doing it. He liked seeing fish and the like. "'Kay...We can see them." he agreed with a grin.

He liked this...This just going out and spending time with one another. Not to mention that it was a nice day out. He really hated the rain that came with the colder seasons.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:35 pm

It was a lovely sunny day to be out and about but there was a faint wind that kept it from being awkward and humid. The Master found it was pretty nice actually, it was just nice and laid back.

They headed down to the aquarium and paid for a £10 ticket, which wasn't bad considering. As they headed through the place, the Master stopped in front of the biggest display and smiled. "Lovely, huh?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Koschei smiled softly as they went along, eying the fish with a small nod. "Can I have fish?" he asked softly, cocking his head? Yeah. No reason not to. It wasn't like with a cat that they'd need to worry about Sigma and the like.

He just wanted something colorful to swim about and watch. "Oh! Seahorse!" Koschei declared, darting over to look at the small creatures. Well. Perhaps this wasn't the best idea.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 pm

"I can get you a gold fish but no sea horse. We can get some tropic fish? Wouldn't be too bad, would it?" the Master remarked, it would be nice to have some fish tanks in the background.

As they looked around, the Master just hoped and prayed the kid didn't ask for something stupid like a shark or a dolphin or something. "We'll talk about it properly when we get home."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Koschei wandered along and nodded, smiling softly as he regarded the various things. What? He liked them. They were colorful and pretty. Not to mention that they were highly relaxing to sit back and watch them.

A thing he really needed on occasion. "I like them." he murmured softly, smiling as he watched a couple of clown fish. Koschei definitely wanted something like those.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:00 pm

"Well, we can get cheap fish, can't we? Your rat cost enough without adding expensive fish," the Master pointed out, he loved the kid and all but he wasn't really rolling in it money wise, was he?

"But, fish can be cheap, we'll just pick the nicest looking ones. And you can name them," the Master promised with a playful smile, leaning down to read the little fact thing that sat beside the tank.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Oh...Oh...Koschei smirked, looking to the Master. Well, what the hell? "It's okay. You don't have to get them for me." he assured. He could weasel his way into getting a nice aquarium with the more expensive fish. Easily.

He just had to be patient and play his cards right. Because, while the Master might not have a lot of money, they both knew somebody who did. Somebody who Koschei could figure out a way to get the things he wanted from.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:10 pm

"S'alright, doesn't cost that much," the Master muttered, it was mostly the tank, that was the hard part. The fish couldn't be that hard to buy, could they? It was like... couple of quid before fish?

"Anyway, do you want me to get you something? A token to remember this day?" the Master asked, gesturing at the gift shop. He found that letting Koschei have something to keep a hold of was always a nice way to end things.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Koschei cocked his head and shrugged. "No. You don't need to get me my fish." he assured, wandering to check out the gift shop. He looked about before finding a stuffed seahorse, which he promptly brandished toward his father.

"Can I have this one?" he asked lightly, cocking his head. It wasn't too expensive either. He just thought it was soft and it was cute. Both things Koschei tended to take into account.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:23 pm

The Master smiled and tossed it onto the till, paying for it by card and putting it in his bag for safe keeping. "You can play with it on the train, I'll keep it safe for you while we head through town."

It was fairly busy outside but the Master kept the boy close as they tried to flag down another taxi. "You know, Koschei, we could pick up some sweets for the trip home before we head back. We have an hour and a half left."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Koschei eyed the Master as they got into the taxi, actually taking a moment to consider that one. Eh, why not? "'Kay. We can get some candy." he chirped. Cake, a milkshake, and now candy? Well, somebody was making out like a bandit.

It was...Pleasant. He missed going out and doing various things with his father. He missed just...Having fun. It had been a rather stressful couple of weeks for him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 pm

The Master knew Koschei was stressed, it didn't take a genius. The boy had had a awful week or two and the Master was desperate to give him a really good day to just make him smile. And that appeared to be working.

He headed into the nearest store and looked around till they found the sweet isle. "Pick some stuff out but not too much, you hardly need a stomach ache," the Master teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Koschei nodded as he went through to find out what he wanted. He was even kind enough to listen, only picking out a couple of his favorites to hand over. It wasn't much, but he was determined to have it now.

Especially since it would give him something to keep him awake. Until they got back to the car, anyway. He doubted he'd make it too far after being out and about all day.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 pm

The Master paid up and headed back up, managing to get lucky as he flagged down a cab to the train station. It was turning dark as they headed off inside the station to catch their train.

It was a 20 minute wait so the Master held Koschei's hand as they waited on the platform. "Shouldn't be long now, I'll try and keep you awake, shall I? It'll be nice."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Koschei sighed softly as he waited, offering a small smile. He didn't mind waiting too much. With a small smile, he looked up to his father, giving a small shrug. "I don't mind. It's nice." he admitted softly.

He was practically bouncing with his excitement, tugging the Master's hand when they were letting people start to board onto the train. He wanted to get a good seat.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 pm

And that was the Masters last gift, he rammed through the mass of people and managed to get himself and his son a great seat at the back then glared off anyone who even dared to sit near them.

What? He wanted it to be perfect and private. Pulling the seahorse toy from his bag, he passed it to Koschei and grinned. "Right, so, great day then? I've had a good day myself."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Koschei nodded softly and took his seahorse, settling down to pick at his candy and watch out the window. "I liked it. It was nice. I like going out." he admitted softly. And that was the honest truth of the matter.

He enjoyed being able to go out and about. He never cared much for being locked away. Koschei couldn't quite help that little trait.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:07 pm

"We should start a tradition then. Every week we'll try to do something outside and every month we'll do a train ride?" the Master suggested, it seemed like a good way to keep his son active and out in the open.

The Master may now have to work 9 to 5 but at least he now got weekends and after work free to make sure Koschei had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next