We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 pm

"No, no, no, no. Trying to be positive here but you don't want that, you'll get sick, you'll miss your panels and you might end up in hospital. Then who will take care of Marnal?" the Master pointed out, it wasn't safe. He understood the need but it was daft.

"Look, let me pick him up and I'll watch him till you get home and then we can work out how this will go. Maybe ask the Doctor advise?" the man could really use it, he didn't need to get sick in this state.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 pm

"I'm missing them anyway. I can't exactly go while he's sick, but I see the point. I just...You have Koschei to care for and the like." the Doctor murmured softly. Right. Not like he could get that far with this.

"Look. If you're willing...Could you? You could just take Koschei over and stay at my place for now. I'll be home late tonight if it's not too much trouble. We can figure it out then?" the Doctor offered softly. That seemed fair enough.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 pm

"Depends if Koschei will play ball and come along, might not want to leave but-- worth a try. Look don't panic, I'll go see the little brat and you just... relax," the Master ordered, taking a deep breath himself. "See you tonight."

Hanging up, the Master dashed upstairs and sighed. This was going to be hellish. "Okay, bad news, we have to go to the Doctors. He's not there but Marnal is ill like you are and no one is there to care for him. I have to do it, no debating. I'm really sorry about this."

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 pm

{Night~!}

Koschei had almost managed to doze off once more when the Master came about. He really couldn't believe that. Seriously? He really was being punished. There was no other possibly explanation available to him.

"You...I..." Making a sound of displeasure, Koschei sat up and shook his head slowly. "I don't wanna go.'' he mumbled, even as he got up, keeping his blanket tugged around his shoulders as he attempted to get the Master to hold him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:02 am

"I know but we have too. I don't want to go, I'd rather be in bed, but I know its just something we need to do," he lifted Koschei and all his blankets, dashing out of his room and towards the car.

He set Koschei in the back, just so he had more room to sprawl out and only went back in to retrieve the things he needed before they took off. "The Doctor won't be there, it won't be too bad."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:26 am

The Doctor wasn't there, so it wouldn't be too bad? That's what the other had? Koschei only agreed to go because he understood how bad it was to feel ill and that comfort was a necessity.

Yes. Koschei understood and was doing something selfless. It was definitely nothing short of miraculous. He really was sick. He didn't even fuss upon arriving other than to insist he be carried inside once more.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:29 am

The Master carried his son inside and knocked three times. The sitter was fast to answer and offered the man an apologetic smile. "Harry right? Marnal is in his bedroom, top floor. I haven't been able to look in on him much. Is it okay if I go?"

"Go ahead, just ring the Doctor for me and say you have and I'm here," The Master nodded and brushed passed, setting Koschei down on the rather nice sofa. Christ, they were rich. "Bet you wish we had a house like this," the Master joked before he took off upstairs to track down the other sick boy.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 am

Actually, he sort of did. It was definitely something to look at. He settled in against the couch and sighed sofly with his intentions on sleep. He couldn't help himself. But at least he wasn't itching again.

It was in all honesty frightening how easily he fell asleep in the strange house. Because Koschei was used to having problems in that area. But at least he was playing nice for the moment and resting rather than tormenting the freak of a kid.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 am

Marnal was not someone who the Master could handle very well when sick. He was crying, he wanted his dad and he had clearly been scratching. The Master wasn't the best at comfort and with his son asleep, he couldn't take a crying boy downstairs.

He merely but the kids cartoons on and tried to cheer him up as he sat on the bed with him. It didn't take long before the loud sobs became sniffles and he could take the lad downstairs with Koschei. What a stupid idea this was. A week off to watch sick kids? Rubbish.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 am

Koschei did manage a few hours of sleep, only waking when he was hungry. Sitting up revealed an oversize cat had taken up residency across his lap, causing him to sigh heavily. At least the thing was cute.

And warm. Petting it, Koschei glanced around, his gaze settling upon the Master. "'M hungry." he informed simply. Surely there was food about somewhere. And they were dealing with Marnal. It was only fair.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:53 am

Marnal was curled up on the armchair, only half asleep, and the Master had taken the floor, reading over one of the childish kids books that Marnal owned. It was so simple, silly and... wonderful. He laughed more than once.

"Food? Sounds good, lets see what there is," the Master got to his feet and left the two boys alone as he went off to look at the food. Oh, instant noodles were always wonderful. All he had to do was put something with them and he had dinner.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 am

Koschei waited patiently, eying Marnal allthe while. He wasn't fond of the brat. but no matter. He could handle it. Especially once he was handed his food.

That was enough to properly content him for the time being. "So. How long 'till we can go home?" Koschei asked lightly. Even if he could handle this. The house was nice.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:11 am

"Till we sort things out with the Doctor," the Master explained, offering the plate to Marnal but the boy didn't seem interested in it, he was more interested in trying to scratch his back. The Master was going to have to recommend that stuff to the Doctor.

"See some people never get this so when they're old, it becomes a horrible illness. I had it so I'm fine, the doctor didn't so he might get sick," probably the wrong thing to say in front of Marnal, he would do anything to keep his dad safe and happy, even if it meant being alone while he was ill. He didn't want his dad hurt.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Not the best thing to say to Koschei. Never before had he wanted to hug person as much. "So? Not my problem. It's his son." he pointed out slowly. 

And that was that. Marnal wasn't their responsibility in the least. It wasn't his fault that the Doctor couldn't handle a bit of an illness. Period. 
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:31 pm

"Don't be sill, Koschei. As I've waved most of your grounding terms, consider being here as the make up for that," the Master shot back, smirking as he finished up his food. He took his empty plate in and collects Marnals as well.

The boy clearly didn't want it. He was too busy fidgeting. He was itchy, hot and his dad wasn't here to take care of him. And worst yet, he couldn't hug his dad when he came. He looked at Koschei as if the older boy was a responsible adult. "When is dad getting here?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

"Not soon enough." he deadpanned, setting aside his own food. He wasn't hungry. Not anymore. He just curled back up upon the couch and sighed softly. He hated being there. He really did. He just couldn't help himself.

"Today. Go to sleep." Koschei mumbled pointedly. The Doctor couldn't be gone that much longer. Right? The sooner he got back, the better off they all would be.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm

"But what if I sleep through my dad comin' home?" Marnal asked tentatively. He didn't want to miss him, he'd been waiting since he'd left. He didn't even know why he couldn't of gone with.

He liked the old house, he didn't like a lot of what happened there but he still loved it. When the Master returned, he smiled slightly. He liked his dads new boyfriend, Koschei didn't seem to agree though.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:50 pm

"What are you gonna do when he gets home? Hug him? Go to sleep." Koschei asserted. It was in the kid's best interest to do so. When ill, it was always best to try and rest. Particularly when wanted to get better quickly.

At least that's what the Master told him all of the time. What was he supposed to say? "I don't want to talk to you." Koschei ground out slowly. He wanted to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Marnal frowned, watching Koschei for a while. The Master was busy trying to work out where the Doctor kept the tea towels, he wasn't paying attention to what the two kids were up too.

"Why? Don't you like me? ... You don't know me," Marnal said with a baffled expression, weren't you meant to decide from knowing them? Then again, everyone just seemed to hate him on first sight. He couldn't fathom why.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Koschei sighed in agitation and shook his head. "I don't feel good. 'M tired. I wanna sleep. Period. I don't wanna talk." he said slowly. At least he wasn't telling the kid how he actually felt.

That was a definite step up for him. The Master could at least give him that much. Not like he had a lot else going for him at the moment. Koschei hated being sick and grounded.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Marnal stopped talking but he didn't sleep, he just lay there and waited. The Master washed up from dinner, made himself a cup of coffee and took to the living room to watch some TV.

It was boring, he had to have it on low volume for Koschei to sleep though and he was getting a little impatient. Course he knew the Doctor was rushing but he was still entitled to sulk.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 pm

And it wasn't long before the Doctor got home, arriving at around three. He had been rushing about and he was still going. He immediately headed to the chair Marnal was in and sighed, kneeling down to examine his son.

He couldn't care less about getting sick. He just armed about Marnal. "Are you alright? Of course you aren't. I knew I shouldn't have left you. I could have done without going back." the Docor murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:27 pm

"Don't dad!" Marnal said quickly as he backed up on the chair, trying to keep away from the other man. He didn't want to disease him, did he? He didn't want his dad to be sick like he was.

"You'll be sick and then I can't take care of you," Marnal mumbled before drawing his blanket over himself. The Master looked at the Doctor and shrugged his shoulders. Hey, the kid had a point.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:40 pm

The Doctor frowned at that one and shook his head. Really? He didn't believe that. At all. He stood and looked at his son before sighing. This wasn't going to be decent in the least.

"True as that may be, somebody has to take care of you. Surprise! I'm the one." the Doctor said softly, regarding the Master a bit. "Thank you for coming about, but you don't have to stay." he assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:45 pm

"Just a heads up, I like you and everything but if you get sick, I probably won't help out. Nothing personal, sick kids I can handle, sick grown ups? Nah," the Master admitted... hey, he did say he had issues. One was being nice to sick people.

His son was a different story. Picking up Koschei, he shrugged his shoulders. "Bit of advice, mate? Go to the Doctors, get cream for it and something to help out before you get it too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next