We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 pm

The Doctor had to hesitate. "I have an ointment that will help with it already. No problem there. I appreciate it, but somebody has to take care of him. If I get it, then I get it. Worst case scenario is I miss work." he murmured softly.

He usually put Marnal first, as it should be. But that meant that he usually did get ill and have to ignore it all. What option did he honestly have? He couldn't just make his son go it alone.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 pm

"Actually worst case scenario is death, it happens more often with adults. Then you get hospitalisation and then missing work. Statically its worse for adult males than anyone else," the Master pointed out with a small nod of his head. He was just being honest, it wasn't common but it was possible.

!All I'm saying is talk to a Doctor, your son is important but where will he go if you're in a hospital," the Master remarked, it wasn't to scare him it was just so he was a bit more safe with it all.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:08 pm

"I don't like doctors." he blurted. Well. Never let it be said that his Tardis didn't have a sense of irony. But he wasn't willing to go. Period. Regarding the Master, he was given a moment of pause. Huh. Was worth a shot.

"So...Could I talk you into helping out?" the Doctor asked softly. "Noot much! Just temperature and giving him food! You can stay here and the like...Please?" he asked, voice barely above a mumble. He hated askin this of the man.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Damn, now he'd ever get home. Setting Koschei back down, he shrugged his shoulders. "I can help out, I suppose. I'm going to have to talk to Koschei, you know? He might want his own room."

It would of been easier to go to the doctors, the Master had no issues with them... but that was just him. "But I can help, I mean, Marnal doesn't mind me around, do you mate?" Marnal just smiled in return an nodded along.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:24 pm

"No. I wanna go home." Koschei asserted firmly. Yeah...He wasn't a pleasant sort in the least. And it seemed enough to get across to the Doctor. Which was all that he wanted.

"You know? It's fine. Marnal is my responsibility. I can take care of him. Easily." the Doctor assured softly. And that was that. No need to continue on.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 pm

"You just asked me to help out," the Master sighed before turning his head to the Doctor, the man could of insisted a bit more. Once again, he was stuck in a rock and a hard place.

"You know, this whole tit for tat rubbish is getting a bit old. Koschei, your really need to accept the Doctor is in our lives and Doctor... seriously, stand your ground," the Master insisted, rubbing at his eyes. "So, I'm doing what neither of you tell me. I'm going to do what Marnal tells me to. Should I stay Marnal?"

"Yes," Marnal chimed in, grinning. The Master shrugged his shoulders and simply took a seat. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 pm

"I don't need you to get sick either. But alright. There is a spare room. I'm sorry abot this. Especially since you have Koschei." the Doctor murmured. It wasn't really fair.

"I'm going to make some soup. Don't mind me. You can have my bed. Least I can offer for our time." the Doctor stated as he headed to the kitchen to cook for them.

And Koschei just glared. Because really? He wasn't happy about this. Not really. " he can get sick from me." he pointed out softly. Made sense to be wary.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 pm

"I can't get sick, I already had it," the Master pointed out, he wasn't going to have it again. He gave Koschei a sideways look before grinning at him. "Oh Kosch, nice try."

He was going to share a room with the boy, they'd spend most their time together, he highly doubted that Koschei would get chance to. "I'm also sure the doctor had common sense enough to avoid you as well."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 pm

"I just wanna go home." Koschei murmured softly as he curled up on the couch once more. And could he be blamed? He wasn't exactly feeling well. And he was itching again, gingerly rubbing the red spots.

He wouldn't fuss beyond that. What was the point? He would only serve to further piss the Master off. A thing he really couldn't afford.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 pm

((Sorry, my net went down >.< stupid thing))

"I know mate," the Master whispered as he lifted the bou up and grabbed his bag. "Oi! John, where is the room we'll stay in? Me and Koschei want to relax for a bit."

He just wanted himself and Koschei alone, he intended to ring the doctors and tonight and get some advice. He liked the Doctor and all but he did kind of want to go home himself.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 pm

The sad bit was that the Doctor would have left the other to go. Simple. He didn't care as much in that regard. It was just a simple solution. Even Koschei got that much. It was why he was going along with it all.

"Upstairs. Second door on the left." the Doctor informed softly. He wasn't exactly expecting the Master to stick around. Why would he?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

The Master was here still for one reason, he cared. He didn't want the Doctor to get sick. He remember when he had chicken pox, that wasn't just it, he gave it to his older brother, who had never had it. Put the 20 year old in hospital for a week and the Master remembered that vividly. Yes, the TARDIS hadn't spared him from being the runt of a litter of brothers.

Sitting in the bedroom, he pulled Koschei on the nearest bed by him and put an arm around the boys shoulder. "I am really sorry. I don't know what I'm doing but -- I think I'm doing things right."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

"I know. Still don't like it." Koschei sighed softly. And he didn't. But even he could see that the other was doing the right thing. That didn't mean anything for him. Not really.

Because Koschei still hated the Doctor and he was still sick. It wasn't exactly a positive point. He was hoping the Master would decide to be selfish and leave all on his own.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:19 pm

The Master lay back on the bed and let Koschei do so as well. He'd give the lad the bed for the night, he was happy to sleep on the floor and he was usually happy to do that the nights when Koschei was very sick.

The first time he remembered the boy being really ill was when he was 3 and the Master spent three nights on his floor watching him. "So, I'll ring the Doctor, get advise and whenever we leave, that will be the end of your grounding. I think this is only fair."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Koschei sighed softly and shook his head a bit. That wasn't exactly a good idea. Because what would a medical professional honestly tell them? That the Doctor couldn't be around Marnal any more than absolutely necessary, a vaccine would run a risk of giving it to the man regardless and wouldn't work immediately, and to keep Marnal resting and from scratching?

And where would that get them? Hopefully home, but no matter. Koschei had a feeling that the kid didn't do well without his father. "Call. Then we can go home." he said simply, shrugging. He figured that was how it would go down, anyway.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:28 pm

"We may have to stay till he's well," the Master admitted before a small little smile came to his face and he prodded the boy slightly. "Oooh guess what idea I have then?"

It was a good one, sort of. Not morally but worth appeasing the boy. "If we care for Marnal, we could always ask for a reward like, say, an aquarium? With fish and everything."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Koschei perked up a little at that one. How could he not? It was exactly what he had wanted. He eyed the Master and gave a slow nod, cuddling up to his father's side. Alright. Couldn't complain much.

He did sigh and glare when the Doctor hesitantly poked his head into the room. "I...Well. I made some chowder if you would like." he informed softly, worrying his lower lip. That wasn't too much of an issue. He was still waiting for the Master to run for the hills like the rest of them had.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

"Put some to the side for me?" the master gestured at Koschei then mimed sleep. Once the boy was out, he'd head down to join him. Smiling, he settled back and put an arm around his son.

"I'll be more hungry later, I'm pretty fine right now actually," he offered, nodding somewhat. He clearly wasn't running, he ad Koschei were already settled for bed and everything.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:39 pm

The Doctor nodded slowly and ducked out in order to do just that. He did give Marnal some, actually getting the child to eat before he sent his son up to bed. It was the least that he could do.

As for Koschei? The Master wasn't far off. He did have a habit of sleeping more when he wasn't feeling well. As evidenced in how he was dozing slowly, sniffling a bit in the process. At least he was getting his fish.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

The Master lay with the boy till he fell asleep and a while after, just enjoying their moment of peace. He left the boy sleeping and snuck out in time to see a half asleep Marnal practically crawl up the stairs.

Smiling in amusement, he grabbed the kid and hauled him up before sparing the Doctor a smile. "Koschei is fast asleep, its always fantastic when he's sleep, free time and all that."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and gave a sad look to Marnal. The poor kid. He wasn't even going to be able to read. He couldn't quite help himself with this one. He was not liking this.

"I know...I usually like spending time with Marnal. Especially after such a stressful few days." the Doctor admitted softly. He wouldn't have minded the old house so much if it wasn't for dealing with his ex.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm

He carried the half asleep boy into his bedroom and tucked him in neatly, looking around the room. It was bigger than Kosch but he was proud of Koschei's room. He had decorated it with all of his first wages. Blue walls with stars of the roof and a bright night light in the corner. He had gone all out but he always would. "Goodnight Mr Saxon, good night dad."

"I prefer Harry," the Master offered before patting the Doctor on the back. "So, want to eat? We can talk or something?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:00 pm

"I really do appreciate you helping." the Doctor murmured softly, leading the way back downstairs. And he did. "Most would have left by now. It's a lot to get used to." he admitted sheepishly, rubbing at the back of his neck as he slipped into the kitchen to reheat some of the soup for the other.

"I sort of like it...How different you dare. I don't have to worry about getting hurt, or Marnal, or even you being interested in me for my money. It's refreshing." the Doctor admitted with a small grin, holding a bowl of the chowder out for the other.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm

"Oh yea, well, I don't hate the brat, I have no intention of hurting you and-- well, I don't love you for your money but Koschei might," the Master remarked but in all fairness, that was really good progress. "He wants to know if he can have an aquarium... sorry."

He laughed, he couldn't help it, his son was pricey but he loved him. And he was happy enough to buy fish and claim it was the Doctor. "So, tell me, is Marnal as prone to sickness as Koschei?" He was just curious what he was in for!

((Off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

"I can get him an aquarium." the Doctor murmured softly. He could deal with that. He saw nothing against letting the kid have something. He'd already given Koschei a rat. What was one more thing? Probably a bad mentality.

"I...Honestly don't know if he is or not. Again. Marnal isn't known for letting on when something is wrong with him. I don't even know where it started. He's always been that way." the Doctor admitted softly with a small shake of his head.

{Night!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next