We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:23 pm

"He's helping me, he's got money for a lawyer, remember? I don't. Well, not a great one," After all, he wasn't rolling in the cash but he was still banking on eventually getting it to work!

"We'll pick somewhere when it comes, impulse and all that. Perhaps pizza?" the Master suggested with a small smile. Either that or they could try something new. "Burger place? I hear it has a ball pit?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Koschei smiled softly at that one and nodded. That worked well enough for him. The Master was getting help and the like. And then he got to go out to eat with his father. He really hoped that he still got to spend time with his mother.

He just didn't want the Master to get hurt. "Kay. Let's go." Koschei murmured, tugging on his father's hand expectantly. It was only fair for them to go. They'd both been stressed out.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

The ride home was quick, the Master took a short cut to get them home and headed upstairs, changing out of his work clothes and into something a bit more casual. He especially had to change his shoes.

He made sure to pack a water proof mac just in case in rained again so Koschei could keep dry. Once he had Sigma on the lead, he was ready to go. "Come on Kosch, let's get going. You all set?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Koschei was content enough to go along, putting his books and the like up with a smile. He couldn't quite help himself. He was trying to behave and keep the Master in a pleasant mood for the moment.

"Ready." he assured brightly. Koschei took the Master's hand with a broad grin, not quite able to help himself. Koschei was in a good mood. The Master was as well. What could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:41 pm

The Master found that taking a deep breath and standing back made things so much easier for him to be happy. He didn't worry too much, his would be safe and they would have a fun day out.

As they headed outside, Sigma excitedly leapt around excitedly, sniffing all the wrappers he could find and yapping excitedly at all the cars. The Master smiled and kept the dog under control. "So how did working with the Doctor go?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

"It was weird. I mostly just handed him things. That's all." Koschei murmured softly. It had been strangely relaxed and informative. He still hated the man. He was sticking by that.

But really? He couldn't complain when things had been so relaxed. Koschei wasn't used to havin somebody so...Patient with him. Other than the Master, that is. But the point still remained.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 pm

"That's nice, means less hassle," the Master offered with a small smile, the Doctor was a nice bloke, tad pathetic and odd but he tried to let that go. He supposed everyone had their weaknesses.

"You know, you don't have to do this, but perhaps you should say sorry to Marnal? His dad is helping us and you did upset him, might be nice," the Master suggested, he wouldn't push, he just planted it in his head.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 pm

The Master wasn't getting anything from him in that regard. He didn't say anything he would regret. He'd told the kid what he'd felt and believed. Period. Which meant he wasn't apologizing for anything.

"I didn't mean to ruin the experiment. It was an accident." Koschei informed softly. Not that he would admit that to the Doctor. But the fact still remained.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:00 am

"I believe you," the Master offered, he knew pretty well when his son was lying and he wouldn't of said if he hadn't, there was no smugness, he actually seemed like he felt bad for doing it.

"I'm really sorry still that I snapped at you like that. I hate myself for that one, just the tension of everything lately," he took it out of his son and he couldn't hate anything more.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 pm

"Mr. Smith explained it to me. Parents get stressed an' they say things they don't mean to. That's okay. I understand." Koschei assured. The Master hadn't meant anything by it and that's what mattered.

He didn't care if the Master yelled. He cared that his father was upset. He figured that it would be okay in the long run. How could it not be?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 pm

"Well I'm glad he did," the Master remarked with a small smile on his face, always a good thing that his son understood because he loved the boy. He never wanted him to think otherwise and making Koschei cry like that was not an easy feet.

"You know, I was thinking that if you wanted too, you could still spend the weekend with your mom? Maybe meet your sister like you ask?" the Master suggested with a small smile, just trying to be a bit more amicable.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Koschei nodded softly at that one. "I would like that. A lot. I wanna know them. I don't want you hurt." he murmured. It was definitely a hard thing to balance.

"But it's okay. Mr. Smith said you were going to the valley with him anyway." Koschei murmured. It was a valid point. He could spend some time with them while his dad was about.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:14 pm

"Its not so much that Koschei, I can deal with it if it just hurt. But when she threatens to try and take you away... I can't stand back and listen to that," Who could? She was just using Koschei and when she discovered she may only get him for weekends that may cause trouble.

After all, she wanted someone to show off, not a part time job as a mother. Koschei would swiftly become a bother once more, he could bet on it. "But you can see her, just make sure you run it by me before the two of you make plans so I know these things."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:27 pm

"You said I could stay with her too. I want to know her. That's all." Koschei mumbled. He wanted both. He was having trouble managing to have both.

It wasn't a pleasant moment in the least. Particularly not where the Master was involved. The man was the sort that dealt with things alone. And he hated it.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:38 pm

"I did say that and I will let you see her but one very important thing you should know is that I really don't like her," the Master explained as they crossed the road with Sigma in tow.

"Its got nothing to do with you, she's just a hard person to like when she's not your mom," he explained with an awkward smile because yes, it was slightly hard to explain but he really did hate her.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:43 pm

"You could like her. You choose not to. But I don't mind. 'M not gonna try and make you like her." he assured softly. Koschei could offer that much.

He couldn't promise to not like her or anything. That was asking a bit too much of him. Smiling, Koschei broke away to play on the jungle gym. He'd always favored that one.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:59 pm

"Koschei, you talk to me like I haven't tried to find something in her I would like," the Master pointed out, God knows he tried but a gold digging fickle moron like her who thought she could have anything, even her son back, was just not someone he'd want to be around.

"But you can like her all you want," the Master assured before he let the boy go play. The Master stayed nearby, tossing the ball to Sigma and letting the mutt have a real run around.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 pm

The kid played about happily for a good chunk of time. It was quiet due to the fact that it was the middle of the week. He couldn't complain. It meant he didn't have to play around others.

He eventually returned to the Master. "'M hungry." Koschei murmured softly. Not to mention he'd worn himself out properly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:09 pm

"Well, lets go then. Sigma!" the Master called and the dog came swiftly, clearly all that training was worth it, even if that puppy did anything to avoid being instructed.

Putting him back on the collar, he smiled at the boy and took his hand. "Well we can walk Sigma home and then go out for dinner and try that new burger place?" the Master suggested, knowing he'd already promised.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Koschei nodded softly, alright with walking about for the time being. "Do we have to go to Mr. Smith's first? Or can we go after?" he asked softly. He could never be too sure about that one.

Not that it mattered. He'd worn himself out enough that he really had no desire to play about in a ball pit or anything. Koschei couldn't quite help himself there.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:32 pm

"hmm not sure yet," Hell, who would? They were full of gunk and disease. Or so the Master believed, too many kids close quarters in one place was like his worst nightmare. Koschei seemed tired so half way there, he stopped and crouched with with a playful smile.

"Get on my back, I'll give you a pigback home," the Master offered, waiting till the boy was secured around his neck before getting back upright. It would be more fun that just being carried. "If we go to the Doctors first then you could always nap or we can go for dinner and then the Doctor and then we'll be able to put you right to bed."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Koschei was honestly rather grateful to being offered such a thing, wasting no time in climbing aboard with a soft sigh. Right. "We can go to his house first." he murmured softly.

Then he would be able to enjoy himself and they would have to worry as much about him sleeping too much. A short nap wasn't too bad. Koschei knew well enough he couldn't help himself with dozing off a bit.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

The Master carried him home and headed inside, carrying him upstairs and leaving Sigma be to run around with his collar on. He'd get it off in a second. But he had to keep Koschei calm so he could simply put him to sleep.

He set Koschei down on his bed and pulled the blanket over him before leaving him too it. He could sleep for an hour and a half or so and then they'd go to the Doctors house.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Koschei murmured softly and burrowed under his blankets to sleep. He was definitely the sort that could sleep through the night despite the hour. That was just him. He could never really help himself.

Not to mention that he was beyond tired. He had a definite habit of wearing himself out quickly. He had always had the habit of getting tired quickly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:54 pm

The Master had always known the boy got tired out fast, when he was young the Master would take him on walks and he'd just pass on in the Masters after only a hour or so of strolling along.

He'd taken him to the hospital and they couldn't fathom it, he was just a very low energy child. The Master gave him a little while to get caught up on sleep every day. He spent the two hours doing work before he went in to wake the lad up at 6. "Hey buddy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next