We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Koschei stirred slightly and made a sound of annoyance. He couldn't quite help himself here. Because he was still tired and never took well to being woken up when he was trying to sleep.

However, he still got up, knowing that they had to go. Though he immediately took to trying to get picked up. Koschei never liked to make it easy on the man.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:09 pm

The Master heaved a sigh, well at least he was dressed? Small miracles. He snagged the boys shoe and just decided it'd be easier to carry him to the car and put on his shoes when they got there.

Setting him in the car and tossing Sigma a treat for being a good puppy, he got into the car with the boy and smiled. "You're definitely my son, we're naff in the mornings."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 pm

"It's not morning." Koschei mumbled, fumbling with his shoes a bit to get them on. Definitely the Master's son. He still didn't understand why he didn't resemble his mother in the least.

He didn't look anything like her and it was definitely confusing to him. "Am I like her at all?" Koschei asked softly. He was just looking for any trait that he shared with her.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:29 pm

"Well... you both paint?" the Master said lamely but he really didn't know to be honest, Koschei was basically like him really. "I guess I just sort of won the genetic war, you're mostly like me. I mean, you look the spitting image."

The Master had shown Koschei several pictures of him in his youth just to prove that. "Why don't you find out as you get to know her? You might have a few traits you can tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Koschei had a feeling that he didn't have any traits. He didn't like that one too much.He wasn't even sure why that was. He couldn't exactly fuss too much.

Smiling softly to the Master, Koschei leaned back in his seat and gave a soft sigh. This was somewhat pleasant, actually. At least the man didn't seem stressed out.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:38 pm

He was sure there is something, there had to be and it was one of those daft things. Personally, he was glad because he really didn't want to see any of her in his little lad.

Pulling up outside the Doctors, he hopped out the car and offered Koschei a small smile as he took his hand. "Remember the rules at the Doctors. Smile, be nice, don't upset Marnal. Easy?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 pm

"No, not easy." Koschei deadpanned. And it really wasn't. Koschei had a hard time with that kid. He really did. It definitely didn't help that he was stuck trying to play nice.

"But I can try." he murmured, going so far as to force a smile when the Doctor opened up the door to emit them. Oh, he smelled something good. Marnal had probably just been fed given the hour.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Marnal had been warned but he wasn't happy, he had asked for the boy to leave him be and that seemed only fair but his dad was inviting Koschei back after all the horrible things he said. Well, he was lucky that he liked Mr Saxon or he'd probably of left.

Marnal finished his dinner and set the plate aside when the door was knocked and got out of his chair to slid it onto the counter to be washed. The Master headed inside with koschei and smiled. "Hey... thanks for the invite."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 pm

The Doctor smiled softly at that one and nodded. "Don't mention it. This shouldn't take too long." he assured, just loud enough for Marnal to hear as well. The kid wasn't happy and he got it. Neither was the Doctor, really.

Who wanted their ex to be visiting and the like? "I've been looking into things and whatnot. She has a case. A weak one, but there is one, apparently. Good news is my lawyer is willing to meet us Friday evening if we can be in the valley then." the Doctor assured, shuffling through various papers to get the lawyers number, handing that over as Koschei made himself comfortable upon the couch.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:02 pm

"Cheers," the Master took the number and looked it over, a little annoyed that she even had a case but then every parent had a right, it seemed that was just how it was.

"Look, thanks for all of this," he offered, knowing he'd done him a massive favour in all of this and he couldn't really insult him further.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 pm

"It's fine. The good news is simple. You have a case as well. Like I said, you can get more information on Friday, but he's digging up on her. Widowed three times in four years and engaged again, habit of giving up custody on children...Proof enough of an unstable household." the Doctor murmured.

He really didn't want Koschei to listen in on them. Particularly because the kid wasn't known for taking to him on a good day. He didn't need the Master stuck with that as well. "If there's anything else, let me know and I'll see to it."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm

"She didn't even know which kid he was and I'm pretty sure I can prove neglect and misconduct as a parent," he whispered in a low voice, it was obvious when he got Koschei that he was a fairly neglected child and he could prove it.

Sitting on the edge of the sofa, he smiled at Koschei before putting his hands in his lap. "Koschei is going to see his mom this weekend anyway, he's been looking forward to it. Apparently he had a sister!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and nodded a bit. Right. "So...We could go up Friday morning, drop him off, and then meet with my lawyer. You can do your thing Saturday, and then I'll deal with my associate on Sunday. Simple." he murmured softly.

And then for the hard part. "Would you like me to be there for you? I understand if it's too awkward or something, but I thought you might appreciate the moral support." he murmured. And that was all it was.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 pm

"Sounds like a plan," the Master offered, nodding his head as he looked around the rather intimidating house of the Doctors. Frankly, he wanted the Doctor with him. His money meant power.

"You can be there," the Master allowed but didn't insist, the man said he wanted to and he could change his mind any time. Though, personally, he was happier if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:52 pm

The Doctor smiled softly and nodded, glancing toward the window with a soft sigh. Looked like rain. Again. He never did care for that sort of thing. But no matter. He couldn't really complain too much.

"Then I'll go. Don't worry so much. Just know that I can cover this. I can be a lot more assertive than you give me credit for." the Doctor assured slowly. And it was true.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:03 pm

"All right," the Master offered, though he just didn't believe it. He'd never seen it but yes, he was just that arrogant to assume he knew everything about everyone. It was just how he was.

He dropped his head in his hand and nodded in agreement, knowing he would have to take Koschei to dinner yet, even with the rain picking up. "Well, I have to take Koschei for dinner but thanks for the help. Sincerely."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:07 pm

The Master didn't need to believe him. He could be assertive when he needed to be. He could be damn right frightening when given the proper motivation. "Go. I need to make sure Marnal is alright. He wasn't in the best of moods when I told him the two of you would be around." he admitted softly.

He couldn't help that. The child didn't fully understand the concept of forgiveness. But it was alright. He was more concerned over the fact that it looked as though Koschei had once again fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:56 pm

"Sure, yeah, hey ko--" Oh, the kid was asleep? Rolling his eyes, he lifted the boy up and carried him to the door, offering a smile before he ducked out. Koschei slept all the way till they were home.

And, frankly, going for lunch seemed unlikely. So, instead, the Master made them both sandwich and shook the boy to try and wake him. "Koschei, wake up, you need to eat something!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Muttering, Koschei stirred and glared. Seriously? Oh, food! He took the sandwich and picked it apart, not bothered by the change in his surroundings. It wasn't the first time it happened.

"Thank you." he murmured, content to pick through it rather contently. He was hungry. There was no getting around that. Unfortunately, it didn't change hat he was now wide awake. Sleep was looking unlikely.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:01 pm

The Master ate his sandwich and lay back, one more day before he had to meet the layer, he didn't really fancy it. Instead, he spared the boy a small amused look at how wide away he was.

"You're never going to sleep tonight," Would it be illegal to drug him? Probably. Shame, the Master didn't mind sitting up with him but being this out of pattern wouldn't look good.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Koschei just grinned. "Nope." he chirped rather brightly. And really? The Master was the only one to be blamed for this one. Then again, he could probably still be given cold medication legally.

He wasn't too sure about that. "Can't help it. I can paint or something." Koschei assured lightly. And he could easily do that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:32 pm

"Well fine, go paint for an hour or two and then you have to come to me and we'll wind down together," he would get that boy to sleep before midnight, even if it killed him.

He just had to give him a bath, calm him down, read to him then leave something boring on TV and eventually the kid would nod off. He was pretty sure of that.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Bad move. Koschei darted upstairs, a broad grin in place. Because he was planning on painting and that was always something that kept his energy up. He went about it for a hour before he returned to his father, not minding that he was covered in paint as he sat beside the man.

"Can I paint a sheet and pin it to the wall?" Koschei asked lightly, grinning broadly. What? It was a valid request. It was simply painting his bedroom wall in a way that it could be taken down if needed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 pm

It was nearing nine, Koschei's usual bedtime and the boy was bursting with energy. Rubbing at his eyes, he nodded. "You've slept a lot today so you can stay up late tonight but no later than 11. Have you got the sheet?"

Hey, he didn't mind. It was Koschei's room and he'd told him as long as he kept the floor clean, he could do as he pleased. Besides, nothing really could clash with train wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Koschei grinned at that one. "Yup!" he assured, hopping back up. Hey. At least he'd asked for permission first. He couldn't exactly help himself with that one.

"An' I know. 'M not sleepy though." Koschei informed as he headed up to start in on the sheet. The Master had been warned. And so what if he was a mess? It was hard to paint without getting it on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next