We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:00 pm

"She brought it, she keeps it until she says otherwise. You have to ask. But you'll see it next Friday afternoon," the Master offered before he ruffled the kids hair and gave him a quick kiss.

And that was it, off he went for the night because it was too hard to talk about these things.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Koschei wasn't going to fuss much, simply settling in for a bit. He couldn't complain about that one. He was at least getting to know her and that's what he wanted originally.

Morning saw him rousing, making his way to the Master's room with a soft sigh. "I have to go to my tutor." Koschei murmured softly, crawling into his dad's bed. Never mind that they were late already.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 pm

"Do we?" the Master asked with a small sigh of annoyance. Getting himself upright with a small sigh, he rubbed at his eyes before snagging his shirt off the side. He hated this early morning stuff again.

"Right, erm, are you ready?" the Master asked as he looked down at their son before checking his watch... wait, how late were they? christ, was it worth going? "...We're a tad late."

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:21 pm

"I know." Koschei mumbled, burrowing deeper into the blankets. He couldn't quite help himself with this one. He wasn't ready to get up just yet at the moment. It was a common occurrence.

The Master should be more concerned about the idea of the Doctor being upset over having the Master out yet again. But that wasn't the point. "'M not ready yet." he mumbled.

{Night}
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 am

"Koschei, we're late! Mr smith will not be happy," Stupid cheap alarm clock was broken again. Groaning, he got up and stumbled out of bed, dressing hastily before looking at the boy in the blankets.

"Koschei, when I come back you better be dressed and ready," he ordered as he headed to the bathroom. After a very quick shower, he rang the Doctor. "Alarm clock broke, we're late. But we're coming, promise!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Whining softly, Koschei got up and started to get ready. There was no getting around the fact that he didn't want to be up and about right now. He just knew he wouldn't get away with not listening.

And as for the Doctor? He just laughed softly over the phone. "Alright. Don't be surprised if I'm not. I'm taking Marnal out for the day." he admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:09 pm

"I'm still sorry, the alarm hates me and Koschei is going to be near impossible to motivate. I'll be at work and I can cover for you," he was good at that sort of thing and Marnal deserved a day out.

Hell he could hear Marnal chirping excitedly behind the Doctor, calling for his dad every few seconds. "Right, you have a good day and I'll see you tomorrow then? Bye."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:44 pm

"Don't worry about it. Everything is basically covered if you would rather take the day for yourself. I'll see you tomorrow." he assured as he disconnected. He already planned on getting a new alarm clock to leave on the Master's desk.

By this point, Koschei had gotten himself dressed and ready with his bag slung over his shoulder. "Time to go!" he announced, bouncing a bit on the Master's bed as he waited.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 pm

The Master tossed the phone down and smirked slightly. "Want to hear something annoying? Could of had the day off," the Master complained but his lad was all ready to go and the Master wasn't going to disturb that.

Maybe he could walk Sigma while the boy did his lessons. "Right, any homework you have, I'll help with but any you get on the Thursday and Friday, save up and ask your mom for help?" What? It was only fair to split the work load.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 pm

"I can do it. My work is easy." he said softly. And really? The Master should have noticed that one. Koschei was relatively decent with getting his work finished with.

Standing, Koschei adjusted his bag a bit and headed down the stairs, intent on getting into the car. He didn't mind too much. He liked his classes.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:52 pm

"I know its easy to do but you should do stuff like this with your mom, she might be interested in your school," the Master suggested as they took off down the road.

"I'll be there at the end of the day then, we can go out for dinner," After all, the Master couldn't cook to save his life so going out was a nice treat when compared to ordering in.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Koschei nodded softly at that one and smiled. He couldn't fuss too much. He liked eating out. It wasn't something that happened very often for them. He figured that the Master did it because they couldn't afford it.

Smiling softly as he settled in his seat, Koschei leaned against the window to watch the scenery. There was something about it that was soothing to him. He couldn't complain over car rides.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:13 pm

When they got to the labs, the Master took Koschei's hand and walked him inside. He would do a round in a bit and ask if anyone had any work for him. If not he'd do what little he had at home later.

"So I'll see you at 3 and then we'll go to dinner around 5 so if you need anything, call me. Have a good day," the Master insisted as he ruffled the lads hair and pushed him along to the door."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Koschei nodded along and entered the room to get started. The nice thing was that he got the chance to work on his homework. It was one of those things that made this better.

He was still waiting at 3 for his dad, leaning on the wall in the hallway. It was pleasant enough. He couldn't complain over this too much.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 pm

The Master had spent his day running Sigma around and handling the bills. He was all paid up for the month and their left over budget wasn't awful, he still had some money to come in as well.

"Hey Kosch," the Master offered as he came up the hall to collect the boy. He pulled a chocolate bar from his trousers and passed it along to the boy with a smile. "Got you a small snack before dinner."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

The child took the candy and smiled as he picked away at it. He couldn't be unhappy when he had a chacolate bar to gnaw upon. "What are we gonna do?" he asked softly.

What? He didn't expect to just do nothing while waiting to go out to eat. Then again? What was the point of doing much? "Or not. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:47 pm

"Well I was thinking we could go home, get changed, go to dinner to that burger place we didn't get to go to last time and then watch a film," the Master suggested, days when he handled his finances were usually days he was in a good mood.

Everything would be paid up and he didn't have to worry about money so he could finally treat Koschei. Not every day mind or he'd be broken. "Fancy doing anything else?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

"No. We can do that." he assured brightly, taking the other's hand. What? It was nice. He could enjoy dinner and then relax at home. Or so he hoped.

He really wasn't sure if he would be stuck dealing with something else or not. His mother was constantly busy and about the place all weekend. The Master might have something come up as well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:01 pm

The Master got them home and left the boy to dress while he headed upstairs to get ready. He turned his phone off entirely to make sure no one bothered him and decided dressing down was wise for a place where kids tended to walk freely.

Popping into Koschei's room, he grinned playfully. "Come on then you. The laptop is asleep, my phone is off and its time to have some fun. I'm starving as well, haven't eaten yet."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Koschei was quick to change, looking to the Master with wide eyes. Oh? They were...Huh. He hasn't expected that one in the least. The Master didn't turn that stuff off.

Grinning, he took his father's hand, actually in a rather good mood. "Thanks. My mother was always busy. But it's okay. She took me along wih her." Koschei said lightly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:15 pm

"Oh really? Well adults are busy a lot, what did you two get up too?2 He hadn't imagine she'd be that busy and one had to wonder why she'd want another kid full time with all of that work.

He had to pity poor Isadora, he was sure Lucy was all right deep down but she did treat that girl like a bit of a doll, dressed her up and let her look nice for company. The Master could never do that, kids were kids and Koschei wore whatever he liked.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:33 pm

"She took me to meet people an' I got to ride in a limo an' I got to see a jet. It was fun. And Isadora was there an' she got sick. But she's better now." Koschei assured lightly.

Getting into the car, Koschei settled in and grinned. At least he'd had fun. "How was your weekend?" he asked softly. It was only right to ask.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm

"I wouldn't say it was fantastic but it had its moments. I just hung around with the Doctor really," the Master confessed as he shrugged his shoulders idly. There wasn't much else to tell.

"So what is this Isadora girl like? Are she and her mom close?" he had to ask just because he wanted to gauge what sort of parent she was. If he was trusting Koschei with her, he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 pm

"They spend a lot of time together. Mom does her hair and the like for hours an' she takes Isadora out all the time." Koschei murmured sofly. He didn't quite understand why the Master was asking.

"But it's okay. They included me as well." Koschei assured firmly. What? He couldn't complain and he got along with Isadora well enough.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Didn't sound ideal but then he couldn't guess of the top of his head. That was life sometimes. "Well, good for her, good that she lets you tag along. You'll be spending most weekends with her, okay?"

He wasn't sure if Koschei knew the set up but he may as well voice it, e could pull any weekend for emergencies but mostly, it seemed like it wouldn't work out that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next