We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Koschei went along well enough, snatching up his bag in the process. Mustn't forget that. It would be a long weekend otherwise. Even he knew that.

"Harold." she clipped in greeting as she opened the door, a small light haired child clutching the ends of her dress. "Come on in, Koschei. Isadora will show you about." she assured, letting the child in before glaring sharply. "Anything I need to know?"
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 pm

"Have a good day Koschei, ring me if you need me," the Master called, smiling at the young girl at the door who offered a slightly shy smile back at the new man. What? He could be nice, he was good at it.

"Erm, he's allergic to bees," the Master offered, shrugging his shoulder before offering a piece of paper with his number. "Call me if anything goes array, see you," the Master said in a clipped but pleasant tone, giving her zero ammo as he turned around and headed off.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:35 pm

The Doctor offered a small smile to the other upon returning. "So. Hotel first? Or lawyer first? I don't know if you want to clean yourself up a bit or not." he admitted softly.

"Don't get me wrong. I like the disheveled look on you. I'm just not sure if that's something that you want when dealing with a lawyer." the Doctor murmured. And was all it was.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm

"I'm not that bad, you know? I just didn't shave," the Master complained before nodding his head, he supposed hotel first so he could at least class himself up. "Hotel first then."

Adjusting his hair in the mirror, he looked down and frowned at his suit. It was immaculate as ever so it was one less thing to worry over. His shoes were great too, there was no denying that.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:53 pm

"Sorry. I just meant your hair, really. I'm so accustomed to seeing you all perfectly neat that it's a surprise to see something out of place. It was a compliment." the Doctor murmured sheepishly.

Cringing, he headed for the hotel. It was a decent place that was definitely more of a vacation spot than business. So he occasionally bothered to spoil himself. "I'll just check us in then." he murmured, parking and heading inside to do just that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm

"I fell asleep while I was working, I forgot about today," the Master explained as he tried to rub his head down, the odd bit of it refused t stay flat. As they headed inside, the Master just followed along.

The Doctor could lead the way and the Master just played follow the leader really. He didn't know what to say or do. Whenever he spoke, he seemed to accidentally offend the man and everything was so bloody awkward.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:35 pm

The Docror took care of everything, leading the way up to the second floor before handing over a key. "This is your room. I'll be next door if when you're ready." he murmured.

With that, he left the man be, slipping into his own room for the time being. He wouldn't push his company on another. Not to mention he was there on business.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Once he was all sorted and shaved, he washed his face and reties his tie, heading out of the room and knocked the Doctors lightly. When he answered, the Master offered a small nod.

"Lawyers? One the way you can brief me on what I need to do for you after," He'd be honest, he hadn't really been listening and he didn't know what, exactly, he was here to do.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:50 pm

The Doctor smiled softly as he answered, resisting the urge to mess up the other's hair. "Right. To the lawyer. I'm really just going to be waiting about in the lobby while the two of you speak." he informed softly.

He couldn't really justify being present there. The Doctor led the way, hands shoved into his pockets as he walked along. "I figured that there wasn't too much need for me to try and come up with a reason to be there while you two talked."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:08 pm

"I'll just handle that myself. What I really meant is what am I doing for you? Work wise?" the Master asked, because he was 100% on that. He had theorises but he had been asked at a bad time.

He'd been too busy trying to sooth a scared boy and sort out his own head. Frowning deeply, he sighed somewhat and shoved his hands in his pockets. "My mind has been elsewhere, sorry."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:24 pm

"That's fine. I'm just meeting to discuss selling what I've created recently. I just want somebody else there to be able to mediate and make sure I'm getting the best deal without having them call things off. Again." the Doctor murmured.

He got into the car and started it up, waiting for the Master to get settled before driving. No point in wasting too much time. "I'm sure it'll be fine. You might not have to do a thing." he assured.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:36 pm

"Don't take this personally but I doubt that," the Master would probably have to step in, the Doctor could be such a push over and while he knew there may be a flare of independence somewhere... he couldn't see it much.

He felt disappointed when he thought of it, the Master was such a hard man to befriend and even date, he was constantly pushing for challenges and battles but it was just not practical. "It'll be fine though, we can do it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

"They usually back out of the deal on me. It isn't easy. But I do try." the Doctor murmured. And he did. It didn't matter if that spark was faint. He never got the chance to be assertive withou it backfiring in him.

"I'm sure it's going to be just fine. I don't have any reason to worry. Just make sure to give me a chance before taking over." the Doctor partially joked. He needed some form of positive note.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:53 pm

"Sure, I'll give you a chance," the Master promised as he checked his phone, just in case Koschei had tried to contact him before looking out the window. He didn't know what to think of going to see a lawyer.

It all seemed unfair, all of it, everything to do with that women. Hell, he even felt bad for that little girl, odds are she was just another one of her moms pawns. What was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 pm

The Doctor came to a stop outside of the building and sighed softly. "Look. He's just going to go over the case he has for you and whatnot. You'll be fine. Trust me." he said softly.

He understood it wasn't fair. Nothing ever was. The fact was to keep fighting and moving on. Period. And the Doctor would make sure that the Master came out on top throughout all of this.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

The Master nodded and headed out the car, not feeling very good right now. He just wanted to get in and get out. He didn't really want to talk and that's why he went straight to the reception and announced his arrival.

Sitting in the waiting room, he crossed his arms and sighed, sparing the doctor a sideways glance. "You know most people I dump don't try to help me with my social life... usually they try to ruin it."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:22 pm

"Funny. I don't usually help those who I don't work out with." the Doctor murmured as he settled in his seat a bit. "You should ask yourself what that says about you. He stated simply.

It was a valid point. He didn't bother much in this regard. Usually, the Doctor just moved on. Instead he was holding on to some feelings he still had while wasting his time and money on somebody. It was a bit hard to grasp when put into that perspective.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 pm

"It says I love my son, I need a lawyer and you offered," the Master summed up before giving the Doctor a sideways look. "I think the more important question is what does it say about you really but-- but lets not discuss it."

Offending wasn't wise and neither was upsetting. The Master crossed his arms before heaving a sigh. "I'm sorry, I can't really talk like this, okay? Emotions are so ... boring. I get uncomfortable and its just awkward."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm

The Doctor offered a small smile and shrugged. "Fine. However, what it says about me? I think it says I still have feelings for you, you dumped me, and your son hates me. That's all." he murmured.

He had no problem being called out on that. In all honesty, it was a bit pathetic, really. "But you're right. Probably shouldn't talk about this." the Doctor mumbled. At least he had sense enough to agree.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:33 pm

"It does... and I'm sorry," the Master offered and part of him did miss the Doctor, it was just a shame that he fund it so hard to be with the man. He did too much for him, he coddles him a bit and he was too nice.

The Master needed an intellectual, moral and mental equal and that was why he was assuming that it'd never actually happen. And yeah, he was disappoint. "Is this lawyer good then?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 pm

"Got me out of a lot of trouble in the past. Nothing too bad...Well, no. I used to get into a lot of trouble. And I mean a lot. Dropped out of school, stole a vehicle or two...Blew up a city block. I grew up down here." he admitted softly.

So the Doctor had remained a trouble maker. "The first time leaving the valley was when I left Iros. I just never saw reason to otherwise." he admitted softly, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 pm

"You know, I have a real thing for men who can blow stuff up and pick fights," the Master teased playfully before getting up and following the lawyer as soon as he headed inside. all they really did was run over the basics.

Seemed he had a much stronger case and worst case scenario was she got two days and a half to see Koschei mandatory. The lawyer was going to try and meet hers and set something out. It wasn't ideal but it worked.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 pm

He had to laugh. He really did. What else could he do? The Master wasn't interested. Simple. Shaking his head softly, he settled in to wait, absently finalizing plans on when he met his associate.

The Doctor honestly did a bit of selling his work. Glancing up when the Master returned, he offered a hesitant smile. "So? How does it look?" he asked softly. What? He felt he should know.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:10 pm

"Might lose my weekends with the kid, which is a shame considering she didn't care before but I may just settled. My son wants to know her,2 the Master added thought it was obvious by his clenched hands that he wasn't happy.

He couldn't help it, he was a bit unhappy these days, what with losing time with his son to that bitch. But he knew she'd get tired and that was kind of sad for poor Koschei. "Not great."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 pm

"Then don't settle. Period. Worst case scenario is she gets weekends. And pays child support. She will have to with the fact that she has more money by the look of things, no offense. But will she be willig to pay for her time?" he asked slowly as he stood.

The Doctor headed out, simply intending on getting settled in his car. The Master would have it worked out soon enough. "So. How about I treat you to dinner? I know some really nice places." he offered softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next