We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 pm

"Because see this here," he said, pointing at the age rating on the DVD. "Well, you're 11 years too young to watch it and if someone knew I did this, I would be in very big trouble."

The Master put the DVD in before taking a seat and flicking through all the trailers to start the film. "Your mom could use that against me and get me in trouble at court so don't tell her, she'll tell you off as well. This is our little secret."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:57 pm

"Fine. What if I wanna watch them while 'm with her?" he asked softly. And really? That was a fair question. What if he wanted to watch them with her? Was he just meant to give them up?

Probably. He wasn't too sure how to deal with that. He liked horror films and that was that. He didn't like having to filter himself for the benefit of others. Even his family.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

"Koschei, you can't. For one, not everyone likes horror and gore. Especially not your mom, he watched a horror film on our first date and it ended badly," the Master warned before shaking his head, the kid just didn't understand.

"Koschei if you love me and you want me to stay, you won't tell anyone until you're a bit older. Maybe... 12-ish?" the master suggested with a small shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:08 pm

"Mr. Smith didn't mind when he asked what I liked." Koschei mumbled. But he would behave and keep it quiet. The Master didn't need to worry about that one too much then.

Because Koschei got it. He couldn't fully understand what was going on. Fine. He couldn't help himself there. Not really. "I can behave." he assured softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:10 pm

"The Doctors different, he doesn't care. Most people won't but your mom will because she can use that against me in court," the Master tried to explain as he started the show up.

Smiling, he ruffled the boys hair. "Just this, everything else is fine. But if its something you wonder maybe dangerous to say then don't," he remarked, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:21 pm

How was he supposed to respond I that? He didn't get it. How was he meant to know what to say and what not to say? Koschei wasn't exactly the best with this sort of thing.

Shaking his head, he just settled in to watch the show. It didn't take long for him to doze off softly. And really? Koschei had been up to quite a bit lately. It was no wonder that he was tired.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Once the boy had nodded off against him, he carried him upstairs and placed him in bed not daring to wake him. He did take the boys jacket and socks off before tucking him in, checking his watch. 8.30 wasn't bad at all.

Heading into his bedroom, he just really hoped that Koschei would stay asleep while he did a bit more work. The more he did, the better things would be, frankly. He needed extra pocket change.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Koschei slept through the night, waking around seven and taking to getting ready. No point in getting up and the like, only to lounge about when they were leaving soon anyway.

Heading to his dad's room, he sat down with a small smile. "'M ready to go. How long till we leave?" Koschei asked brightly. What? It was a valid question.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 pm

"Eh? Wha?" the Master asked as he rolled onto his back and rubbed at his eyes. What was the kid talking about? Oh shit, did he had work? Sitting upright, he checked the clock before sighing.

"We have half an hour yet," the Master mumbled, sighing loudly, clearly not with it. after all, he hadn't fallen asleep till 5 which was obvious by the fact that he was dressed in yesterdays clothes with his laptop at his feet, still running anyway.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Seriously? "You can sleep in the car." Koschei murmured, shutting the other's laptop down calmly. He made sure to save first at least. He didn't need to ruin the man's work.

"Get ready. Mr. Smith is taking us to the valley." Koschei chided. The Master shouldn't have bothered with working so late. It wasn't the least bit healthy.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:48 pm

"Oh shi-- yeah," the Master nodded, trying not to swear in front of the boy as he got out of the bed and grabbed a spare change of clothes. It only took him ten minutes to get ready but he didn't do anything with his hair and he had a but of stubble instead of shaving.

Yep, he was totally not with it this morning. Grabbing the bag he'd pack for Koschei to take over the weekend, he offered a smile. "If she doesn't have a spare bed, tell her to ring me. I can get you a sleeping bag or camp bed."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Koschei nodded softly at that one. He wasn't going to fuss much. What was the point behind that? They had to leave shortly anyway. Which is why he got up and headed for the door.

"We can eat now. I had cereal. I didn't pour you any. Sorry." Koschei murmured softly with a frown. Not that the Master had a lot of time to eat.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:59 pm

The Master just grabbed a chocolate bar from the fridge and ate his way through it remarkably swiftly. What? He got hungry fast and this was the quickest way to quell his need.

Ushering the boy to the door when he saw a car pull up, he grabbed the bags of stuff and offered koschei a small smile. "Have you go absolutely everything."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Koschei just nodded and headed out to get into the car. It was almost a relief to see that Marnal wasn't there. Then again, he should probably be more concerned about the whereabouts of the kid.

"Morning. So. I got you a suite at a resort we'll be staying in. Unless you have a problem with that." the Doctor said slowly. He just needed to check that that was okay with the Master.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 pm

The Master got into the car and nodded his head idly before smiling at the Doctor, well it was nice to have a life, saved him using his car. "Yeah, sure, whatever you fancy."

The Master didn't really know what to say, he was still a little out of it and frankly he had been a little thrown off by all of those. "Urgh, sorry, brains everywhere. Suite?"

((On the phone!))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:00 pm

{Kay.}

"Yes. A suite. We're going to be staying in a resort for a short while while taking care of everything. I got you a suite to stay in. Thought that you could enjoy some relaxing and whatnot." the Doctor dismissed, starting up down the drive as Koschei settled in to sleep in the back.

"Sorry. You don't have to stay awake right now. Feel free to sleep the ride away." the Doctor murmured, simply turning on the radio as a low volume as he drove. He had nothing against driving for four hours without conversation.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm

"Nah, I'm fine, promise," the Master offered as he pulled his bag onto his lap and pulled out one of his books, passing one back for Koschei to amuse himself with if he was intending to stay awake.

The Master didn't mean to be silent most of the ride... or fall asleep and drop the book midway through. Though a nearby speed bump jostled him awake an hour before they arrived and he offered the Doctor an apologetic work. "Hey... so, erm, where's Marnal."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm

The Doctor honestly hadn't minded. Why would he? The man looked a right mess. He wasn't about to try and make any fuss over the silence as he traveled the winding roads down into the valley. It was a bit repetitive, actually.

Humming softly, he stole a quick glance over and smirked. "Sorry to have woke you." he murmured, shrugging. "Marnal is staying with a family member. Bit of a sell out, really, but one of the few that are still in contact and who won't torment the poor kid in some manner." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 pm

"Huh, Marnal doesn't have many fans, does he?" the Master felt an odd stab of pity, such a lovely boy and yet no one wanted to spend time with him, he didn't think there was much wrong with Marnal.

He did seem a bit alien sometimes but he assumed it was just how the boy was. "I can't find babysitters for Koschei but he terrorises them. I'm guessing Marnal doesn't do the same?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 pm

"Marnal is too human for them. Got that from me, I suppose, but it has the same result. People don't take well to him in the least. And my family is not pleasant in the least. I'm just smart enough to pick and choose between them." he murmured softly.

And the Doctor had learned that lesson early on. Don't let the kid around his family. Period. They were happy enough to oblige. "Marnal is just...Marnal. Honestly? I can't raise a kid. I'm so...Afraid of losing him or him getting hurts and now? He scares everyone off and has no social skills." he mumbled softly. Life had not been kind to the poor kid.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 pm

"My son does the exact same intentionally so I know your pain," the Master offered and he did. He cared for the other man quite a bit and he didn't want him to feel like he was alone in this for some reason.

"I never minded the kid, humans are horrible boring creatures but I find Marnal isn't really unbearable... just more loving," Which was weird to their race, they were always so distant. "Can I guess something... are you half human?"

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:50 pm

{Night~!}

"Yeah, I am. My mother was human." the Doctor murmured softly, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "No matter, really, unless that bothers you. Actually, I don't think it matters. That's a usual deal breaker anyway, but that's not a problem now, is it?" he teased lightly.

What? Joking about it made it easier. "My family never really liked me, so I don't expect for them to like Marnal. If it means anything, Marnal adores you. Which is odd. He doesn't take well to people much." the Doctor admitted. Not so quickly, either.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:32 am

"I guessed as much. My half-sisters are human," the Master admitted, knowing full well that his father had always loved humans a bit too much and didn't love his mother enough but he loved his dad anyway.

"History of the universe is movement, if you're thick enough to complain about mix breeding then you clearly don't want progress," the Master asserted, rolling his eyes at the very idea. Though he was proud of his correct deductions. "I don't care Doctor, really. Humans invented clangers. As far as I'm concerned, they're stupid savage creatures but they have their merits."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and nodded a bit. "My family was big on keeping the bloodline pure, even if they strayed a bit here and there. I was an extra child that wasn't meant to have existed." he murmured, pulling up outside of a large estate.

"Here's your wife's address. Want me to wait out here for you to two care of Koschei?" the Doctor asked softly. He didn't think it would be a good idea to mix himself up in this too much just yet. Then again, the Master wasn't really supposed to interact with her just yet.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 pm

"I'll walk my son to the door. Koschei? Come on," he gave the boy a small shake to prompt him towards the door before getting out of the car. He took Koschei's hand and walked him down the path.

"Remember, don't tell her about our secret scary films and if she asks anything about me and you or what we do? Just don't answer," the Master requested, not wanting her to pry into their personal life. He knocked the door and stood back, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next