We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Koschei nodded softly at that one. "I will behave. Promise." he assured as he placed his plate in the sink with a small smile. What? He couldn't help himself.

"Let's go. We have a fun lesson today." Koschri informed brightly, smiling as he headed for the car. He couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Once they got to the lab, the master sent Koschei on his way and tracked down Edwardson. He agreed and asked his daughter and when it was all set, he offered the money and took off to his office.

It would be pretty interesting to see how all of this played out but for now, he put his mind off it and got to work.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Things went relatively well for Koschei. He got his work done and stayed out of trouble, heading tothe Master's office at the end of the day with a small grin.

It was always a good day when things were going his way. How could they not? "'M done." he informed lightly with a grin.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:32 pm

"Someones in a good mood, you can't stop smiling, huh?" he joked, raising an eyebrow in amusement before packing up for the day. He had two hours till the date, enough time to get home, dress and set Koschei up.

"So, tonight, I'll microwave you some noodles and then you can get settled with the sitter?" the Master suggested as they headed out of the building together.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:40 pm

"Today was a good day. I had fun." Koschei chirped as he took the Master's hand and went along with. And it had been. A private tutor was the best thing they'd done.

It was a good thing he didn't know just how close they ha come to losing that through the Doctor. It was just a bit on the unpleasant side of things. It would give Koschei another reason to hate the man.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Grinning, he laughed and helped the boy into the car before taking off home. He loved when Koschei was in a good mood, it made him pretty happy himself and that was always a good thing.

"Tell me what you were doing then? I can't wait to know," the Master prompted, happy to let the boy fill him in on the day.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:01 pm

"I'm hatching an egg! I set up the nest an' everything an' I got the egg today!" Kischei said brightly. It was definitely one way to interest a kid.

Especially one like Koschei. It meant that he got to take care of a real life animal. Something that had always been an interest to him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 pm

"Woah, that is fun," the Master had to admit as they pulled up outside the house, no many kids got to raise their own child essentially but the Master found the idea brilliant actually.

"You know, as creative as you are, part of me thinks you should pursue something like zoology," the Master theorised as they got out of the car, they boy really did love animals.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 pm

"I don't wanna. I prefer geography. I like maps and puzzles. Building would be fun." Koschei murmured softly. And really? His could anyone not see that coming?

"It's fine. I don't really care." Koschei admitted. What hound child did care about their future to such an extent?
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 pm

"Well whatever you chose, I'll help back you. Unless its like assassin then I'll have to tell you off," the Master explained as he headed into the kitchen and microwaved them both some noodles while he dashed upstairs.

Shrugging on his only blue shirt, he adjusted it and looked at Koschei. "What do you think then? Formal look or informal?" the Master asked, basically wondering if a tie was worth it.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Seriously? The Master was resorting to asking a kid? "Informal. At least pretend to be relaxed." he murmured with a roll of his eyes. That was just common sense.

Don't overdress and don't seem uptight. Surely the Master got that. "Verica likes you. She won't choose somebody bad."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm

"OR she might get her revenge by ditching me with an idiot," the Master theorised with a cautious look, shrugging off a jacket and making sure his shoes were laced up.

He could look and act casual if he wished, he was not short of confidence, that was for sure. He radiated arrogance a lot of the time because of it. "Okay, dinner, lets get it started."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Koschei hummed softly and gave a small shrug. "'Kay." he conceded as he headed back down into the kitchen to eat. He was essentially just wasting time until the sitter arrived.

And he would even behave. It was the least that Koschei could do at this point. He had a feeling pissing off a family member of the Master's coworker would be more uncomfortable than if it were just some random person watching him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 pm

The Master came down and watched the boy eat as he knocked back a quick mouthful of scotch to loosen himself up and make sure that he didn't come across to... stand offish.

When the door knocked, he opened it and smiled at the sitter, letting her in before smiling at Koschei. "Remember to behave, got it?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Koschei smiled softly and hugged his father tightly. "Have fun." he said lightly, releasing the other so that the Master could go. He wasn't fussing much.

And his babysitter was pretty enough to have him on his best behavior. He didn't want to scare her off this time around. At least the Master had that one going for him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 pm

The Maser had no idea where he was going actually so he went straight to Vericas for directions. Knocking on the door, he crossed his arms and waited patiently for her to come out.

After all, he hadn't been really told where to go and he didn't get out much anyway, he couldn't find anything these days.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Verica was quick enough to open the door, pointedly yanking Epsilon away from it and giving him a push toward his bedroom. "Get!" she snapped, sighing softly as she regarded the Master. Yeah...

"Sorry. He's not exactly...Pleasant right now. What's up?" she asked lightly, offering a small smile. They really hadn't spoken in a while.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 pm

The Master just raised an eyebrow before half smiling at her. "You know, maybe we should get our little psychos together again?" the Master remarked, just trying to make things easier.

"I have time yet but I have no idea where I'm going. Directions please?" the Master asked, offering his best 'help me' look because really, she should of known he never got out much.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:25 pm

"It was fine up until he discovered the where I've hidden the various sharp objects. Please don't ask." Verica murmured, offering a somewhat sheepish smile. Yeah, she should have known better.

No matter. "Head back out and pull a left, as if you were driving to the public school. Turn right just before that street and drive about ten blocks. It'll be on your left." Verica informed softly. "Can't miss it. It's right next to a clay shop."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 pm

"Oh-kay," the Master offered before turning his head the other way and laughing, that kid was as mental as his. "If it helps, mine has scared off almost very babysitter around so I share your pain."

Taking in the directions, he needed and grinned before bouncing back to the car. "Cheers Verica, you're a star!"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 pm

"I wish that was the worst of my worries." Verica mumbled, catching Epsilon around the shoulders as the kid tried to take off past her again. He could keep trying, but she wouldn't let him get away with it.

"Have fun and call me later! I want to hear all about it.'' Verica dismissed, sighing softly as she turned her focus instead upon her son. Right. The little psychopath needed to be taken care of and quite possibly fed.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 pm

The Master got in the car and headed down the road, driving off and waiting till he found that clay place mentioned. Getting oyt of the car, he headed down the road and into the place.

Now he just had to somehow work out who, exactly, was his date?
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Verica had been kind enough to think things through a bit. A young brunette sat in a corner table wearing a red strapless dress and matching heels. She perked up a bit when the Master came in, if only to check that the man was definitely her date in question.

Not that she could be entirely too sure, mind. Blue happened to be a rather popular color for people to ear. Verica hadn't thought that part though too well.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 pm

The Master raised an eyebrow and looked around before pulling out his phone and sending Verica a quick text that simple said - I have no idea who my date is, send me a spec?

And once he had the details, he successfully located his date and offered her a smile. "Erm, I'm Harold Saxon, you're Vericas friend right? It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:00 pm

And that would be where the Tardis twisted one final wench into the Master's life. "Pleasure. The name's Ailla." she offered, motioning to the seat opposite of her.

"Verica told me quite a bit about you, actually. So I hear that you're into science?" she offered softly. What? Ailla couldn't help that one. She was just trying to make conversation here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next