We Are All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are All Mad Here

n/a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 pm

The Doctor sighed softly, hearing the racket from next door. He wasn't stupid. It didn't take a genius to figure out what the Master was doing. He stepped out into the hall and leaned against the Master's door, pinching the bridge of his nose as he breathed slowly.

This wasn't pleasant in the least. "Could we possibly talk in a rational manner before all hell breaks loose and at least one of us ruins our life?" the Doctor called softly. It was a valid enough request.
Back to top Go down
https://weareallmadhere.forumotion.com
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 pm

"Don't talk to me like a child having a hissy fit or I swear to Rassilon, I will punch you," the Master warned as he finished cramming everything into his suitcase, zipping it up and trying to keep his breathing calm.

"You can stick you stupid job and all your poxy money up your arse," the Master informed him bluntly as he rummaged under the bed for wherever he'd kicked his phone. Apparently talking in a rational manner would not happen right now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:59 pm

"You could, but I feel I must warn you that my family instilled a horrible instinct to strike back." the Doctor show back immediately. Yeah...He wasn't going to play nice. Not right now, anyway.

"If you're going to do this, then fine, but think about somebody other than yourself. Where does your son fall into this? If you toss aside the job, then you will need to come up with money elsewhere to care for him. Have a fit and the like now? You might as well not even bother picking him up from his mother's house. Now. Shall we talk rationally?" the Doctor asked firmly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:06 pm

"Why should I have to talk rationally to you? I'm fed up of you complaining about all the good things you have in life and treating me like I'm the poorest man in the world. I know you pay me more than you should, I'm not your charity case," the Master snapped, not happy with any of this. Maybe Koschei should just stay with him mom? ... He just didn't know how to could keep at this.

"You make me feel like a servant you just happen to favour! I don't need to be pitied or coddles! You act like your a nice guy but you piss me off worse than the ones who actually openly lash out because at least I know where I stand," with the Doctor, he was never sure and he wasn't sure if he ever would be. He just hated feeling less than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:13 pm

"I'm not...Oh, I complain because of the Lord Presidency and then I put it into context with my time line. I'm so sorry. I don't complain about having money or any of that." he snapped, stepping away from the door and shooting it a cold glare.

"And it isn't pity or a charity case! You told me to pay you what I felt I should and I like you! Okay? No, I don't think we will ever end up together again, but I still like you! I'm just giving you...It's how I was taught to show affection!" the Doctor snapped sharply through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"I don't like being pitied, I'm tired of it. I haven't ever done anything wrong in this whole stupid lifetime and yet I keep getting punished again and again. Explain to me how any of this is fair?" the Master snapped, unable to understand why he had no money, he was losing his son and he couldn't seem to last in a relationship because of all of these complexes.

"I couldn't date you because I can't date anyone, everyone is just so -- " he couldn't place the word that he wanted but he knew why he didn't like it because it was too normal. It was all too normal. "I hate this, I hate having to have a job and having a play dad. I have to waste all my time and my brilliance on this stupid existence."

((Off to bed))
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:26 pm

{Night~!}

The Doctor frowned at that one. "You said that...You love Koschei. Why don't you put your brilliance to something better than? Why don't you make this existence something more for yourself?" he asked softly, just loud enough to be hear through the door.

"I'm not trying to pity you. I can't explain this! I get it. Can't date. That's fine. I could still be your friend. And, if you don't want that, then fine. Finish out this weekend and consider everything done." the Doctor called softly. "But I would rather avoid that at all costs. I really do like spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:34 am

"I do love Koschei, I can't even explain that one, but odds are I'm going to lose him. It always happens, no mater how strong of a case I have, I always lose!" the Master snapped, knowing himself how true that was, he didn't get to win often, the TARDIS made sure to keep him as sedate as possible here.

Sadly nothing could stop his ego and ambition unless he was seriously lobotomised because he would always be liked this. The Master always wanted more, even fobwatched. "I can't make anything out of this life, whenever I try, it goes to shit. Look at you and me. Oh Rassilon, we were so close and ... and it failed because my son hated you and only afterwards does he tell me he's fucking fine and by then you're all over everyone else because you can't be alone. I mean, how is that even appealing?" the Master complained as he leaned against the door. He couldn't help being offensive, this was just who he was. He didn't have much tact when he was upset. "I just want to matter and frankly I don't."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm

"You matter to me. How do you deal with hurt? I try and move on." the Doctor murmured softly. Well. "Why don't you try and achieve something grand? My father taught me how to rig one hell of an election. Lord President is a title still up for grabs by the next successor." he informed softly.

It was a bad thing to offer. Some dark corner of his mind urged him away from it. The Doctor wanted the man to be happy. If screwing around with politics is what it took, then fine.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm

"I'm not having power because you give it to me. I want it myself and to earn it myself, I don't need favours," the Master snapped as he dropped his head in his hands and sighed. Why was this so frustrating? He wanted it all by his own taking, not by someone else helping him along ad basically giving it to him.

"What's the point if you don't own it yourself, it'll always be what you did," the Master snapped, banging his head on the door with a sigh. "See, this is what I mean, you shouldn't give someone power to be your friend... you need more of a backbone."
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 pm

"I'm not giving it to make you my friend. I'm offering it to make what family I have stop pushing me to take it. Just a little selfish there. You want power? Then get power. It's all that simple." the Doctor informed softly.

The Master didn't get that one. "There's a reason for everything I do. That simple. Just because you think I'm a pushover for one thing, it doesn't make it true." the Doctor informed softly.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:25 pm

"I'm not doing that, okay? I'm not doing something you give me," the Master insisted. When he was a boy, he promised and threatened that he would make something of himself and do it all by his own brilliance.

He was too proud to take any more from the man. "You know we'll never be real friends, don't you? I mean... we just can't. You're nice but I'll never do, say or act as you want. I said I wasn't a nice guy," And he doubted he ever would be.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 pm

"I know you're not a nice guy? Could that be why I'm attracted to you? Surprise! I like that about you. I like tha you not a nice guy and that you're not afraid to say what you're thinking." the Doctor informed pointedly.

And really? How could the Master expect anything less of him? It was just the way he tended to be. The Doctor couldn't really help that.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm

"And what if I don't want to be around you because I know you want to date me?" the Master asked and yes, that was a bit egotistical but he knew that the Doctor was still pretty hung up on him.

"I know... look, I said it was because of Koschei but he was just an excuse. I ran because I was afraid of being stuck being... normal," the Master admitted. Settling down, falling in love, raising kids? That way forever? It made him sick.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

"I'm sort of flattered that you think a relationship with me could be normal. It's definitely a new one for me." the Doctor stated, shaking his head slowly. He was so sick of having to talk through doors.

"Look. Fine. Do what you want. Yes, that'll hurt, but I would just settle anyway. We've already discussed that there is no possibility for a relationship. What's the point of trying? But it's fine. I'm not talkin through a door anymore. If you want to talk, then let me in. Otherwise I'll be in my room." the Doctor stated simply.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 pm

The Master sighed and got to his feet, opening the door and letting the other man in. Well, what was the point of ignoring him. He was there and he existed. That was that.

"Look, I'm sorry but I'm so bad at this sort of thing," the Master admitted before flopping on the bed with a listless expression because all of this was just doing his head in. "Christ... you're giving me a headache, you know?"
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:46 pm

The Doctor sighed softly and shrugged a bit. "Can't help it. I'm not trying to be a pain." he offered, sitting on the edge of the bed and regarding the Master a bit. And really? He wasn't trying this time around.

"Tell me. Do you want me to leave you be? That simple. That easy. Would you like me to back off now? Because you didn't seem to fond of having anything to do with me earlier." the Doctor murmured. And that bothered him.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm

"Probably wouldn't help either way," the Master admitted, either way he was never going to be truly happy because he never let himself. Exhaling he put his hands on his eyes and sighed.

"Smith, you're a nice guy, why are you even around a guy like me?" the Master lamented before he groaned slightly because yes,this was all frustrating and now he was left feeling like a total dick.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm

"Because I'm a nice guy." the Doctor murmured, gently tugging the other's hands down with a small frown. "I'm manipulative. Think about it? I am. But I do try to be nice...And you're not. That's why I like being around you." he stated simply, shrugging.

"You're not nice. You don't hesitate to snap and tell people exactly what is on your mind. Call me crazy or masochistic, but I tend to be attracted to people with a cruel streak. I can hold my own well enough. Don't worry about that. I wasn't in the best of relationship in the past. You're not much different in that regard, but at the same time, you are." the Doctor said slowly. He really didn't get it himself.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:21 pm

The Master thought it over for a while before he exhaled loudly with a small sigh because they kind of had a point, if he was honest. And really, he didn't care any more what their difference were because he was too tired to think.

Hauling himself upright, he grabbed the side of the Doctors jacket before yanking him down beside him. What? He wasn't getting up. Pulling him close, he pulled the man into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

The Doctor made a soft sound when he was yanked down and returned the kiss briefly before drawing back. Well. "Alright. I have to know what is going on right now. Because if you are just toying with me, then I can't let that happen." he murmured firmly.

And it was a valid issue for him. The Master just told him how dating wouldn't work and how much the Doctor was an irritant. And now the man decided to kiss him? He was definitely missing something here.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 pm

"I don't know what this is, can't it just be fun?" the Master asked before letting go of the Doctor. Did they have to be committed to just have sex or what? Because he didn't know.

"Look, you say you'll never be normal and while you do my head in and baffle me half to death, I do rather like you for whatever reason. I just-- I don't know, can't we just do this?" he asked with a small frown of confusion.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

The Doctor hesitated a moment at that one, worrying his lower lip a bit. "We can...It'll probably make things a hell of a lot more awkward, but we can." he murmured softly with a small shrug.

And it probably would. Sighing, he leaned in and kissed the Master, not exactly sure that this was the best idea that they've ever had. And it probably wasn't.
Back to top Go down
spleenmonkie

spleenmonkie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm

The Master pulled the Doctor close and kissed the man continuously as he started to try undressing him. Yes, this would end badly and yes, that was good for no one and he knew that.

Problem was, of course, that he really didn't care. He ground upwards against the Doctor, making it pretty clear tht the emotional side of things wasn't really on his mind right now.
Back to top Go down
just a little mad
Admin
just a little mad

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh, of course the Master wasn't thinking about the emotional side of things. That would be the logical thing to do. Because the Doctor couldn't say no if he wanted to and that was pathetic.

He shifted closer and started to undress the other, shifting back to tug off his shirt with a smirk. "Worst idea I've ever had." he murmured softly, kissing and nipping at the Master's neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Worlds   Imaginary Worlds - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Worlds
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next